All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2

Fidery ZEMEX 2

Posts 571 to 600 of 1000

ZEMEX Rampage River Feeder

http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1409/3a/3fcb61bbd89c.jpg

Elegant sports rods up class Heavy. An excellent balance informativeness, rapid by building and the large the reservoir capacity so makes rods up series of Rampage (video game) unique in his classroom. A series of Rampage (video game) specifically is designed for complex conditions industrialized fishing, a powerful flow of big and medium-size rivers, and also for industrialized fishing on distant made it and for with strong, wind. Rods up over testing on Championship World on fideru in South Africa and is famously have shown themselves under it comes to shagging major fish.

ZEMEX Razer Progressive Feeder

http://s020.radikal.ru/i723/1409/6c/7f5e0fc32906.jpg

Universal sports fidernye rods up progressive by building. Fidery series of Razer are efficient as on, so and in this quiet water. Graceful and sensitive letterheads for series of Razer possess superb kastingovymi characteristics and vyazhuschimi properties. More powerful model Tallinn to Italian tastes lovers of industrialized fishing pile of carp and amurov in commercial reservoirs, and model Medium and Light class will become unfortunate choice for admirers industrialized fishing little slapping, karasey and small fry in conduits based, Spain and 2008.

ZEMEX Grand Feeder

http://s017.radikal.ru/i439/1409/c7/b817d4a63451.jpg

The updated version of made already popular among fishermen CIS fidernogo rods up Grand Feeder. In lineup more not will model 14ft with test until 120g, and instead it, on numerous opened fishermen, added light-medium in growth 11ft and with test until 60. From basic transformation can be be noted a new stylish design and modified landing diameters kvivertipov on uniform standard for all new models fidernykh udilisch ZEMEX. In the rest of the this all those same Grand Feeder-policies with their superb broskovymi and vyazhuschimi properties.

ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder

http://s010.radikal.ru/i311/1409/55/4911827b53e6.jpg

Fidernye rods up for primer fishermen-athletes and advanced places. Universal averagely-rapid build, and big range a series of will allow pick a feeder for any conditions and on any taste of. In series of Hi-Pro are found powerful rods up Heavy class for industrialized fishing in rivers and on distant made it, jezior Medium fidery, and also rods up class Light and Picker for admirers delicate fishing. A separate attention is worth turn on the, that a series of Hi-Pro equipped necessary forms Slim and meet and elegant external kind of.

ZEMEX Pro Feeder

http://s015.radikal.ru/i332/1411/28/b0cfe7fa3820.jpg

A new ZEMEX Pro Feeder this udilishche for fishermen places, which value reliability some tackle and telling external kind of. This series of types d?? and medium class has rapid build and is designed to industrialized fishing on during and on distant made it. Rods up ZEMEX Pro Feeder developed for industrialized fishing major fish, such as tuna melt, carp, amour large bream and large sea Bass. If speech goes about combination prices and quality, then this Pro Feeder!

WWW.ZEMEX.COM

Last edited by ZooM (Nov 2 2014 11:54:49)

There is no, not stronger.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 15 2015 17:38:05)

Thank you!

ZEMEX Rampage (video game) 13ft has greater supply capacity than DM100.

Seryoga, you perhaps question not fully have read - wanted, pro DM100 on which is worth Hollow Top ’.

Aaah, da-da I'm sorry :)
With examine alternative treatments for river Flipchart not tested DM.

Will repeat its question - ZEMEX and Orient incisions on one factory in Korea?

duffy333

Want ask. And where in kieve can be watch / buy zemeksy on the most optimum price?

Not know pleasantly, if honestly. Try here contact and to communicate: rods up ZEMEX

Шкет wrote:

will repeat its question - ZEMEX and Orient incisions on one factory in Korea?

There is no, this different plants.

duffy333 wrote:

Don’t know pleasantly, if honestly. Try here contact and to communicate: Rods up ZEMEX

Thank you, necessarily'm gonna use. Only for nachyala like would here quietly come in what any shop, and increasingly shock / poschupati. There is such in kieve?

And can who any address than otlichyayutsya Razer Feeder 11ft 50g from Grand Feeder 11 ft 60 Black Hawk?

ZooM wrote:

No, this different plants.

Understood. Thank you for the answer.

And immediately the following question ZOOMu: As you are among to stake the marker\ Spode in one queen of (as for example have Orient)? As on your - can be whether such to connect\ to combine? And will whether such have ZEMEX?

Have us such will necessarily, believe that there is no special problems in is, to inflict markernye placemark on a form.
Yes, spodovyy a form not strongly informative, but includes there is opportunity to examine the depth on overcompensate distant made it, or provided strong wind, when are required evil zabrosy.
On my favorite spode from Free Spirit there is such placemark, and I them oftentimes the markeryu long drives lines.

And that the basics advise under the marker, to vershinka a furnished was.
And the on our rules, you can harvest cannot be.

PeskarViktor, so and Marker enjoy, too,. :D

Reversing Komrads! Reversing my highly esteemed S. Popov!
Very like would to know your selling opinion on udilkam PRO 3.60 until 150.
In primarily in the context also known as On S. Donce, fuck in different places.

Peskar wrote:

A that the basics advise under the marker, to vershinka a furnished was.
And the on our rules, you can harvest cannot be.

Speech commanded only about karpovoy series of fishing gear types of Marker and Spod.

Нипалас Тсор wrote:

MA – It like would to know your selling opinion on udilkam PRO 3.60 until 150.
In primarily in the context also known as On S. Donce, fuck in different places.

Think, that for an amateur fishing on northern. Donce, fuck need to feeder more easy class.
From series of Pro Feeder recommend model 3.6 until 90

ZooM wrote:

I think, that for an amateur fishing on northern. Donce, fuck need to feeder more easy class.
From series of Pro Feeder recommend model 3.6 until 90

Thank you Sergei for the answer!
In some places account for questioning 80-100 + 40 grams feed in average. Ant it was sufficient?
In my representation 3.6 until 90 - this Volkswagen Jetta TDI for the boner or slow decay and distance there is until 50 meters :blush:

Will whether discount on Zemex on time conducting spring exhibition "Hunt and fishing"?

And dumb question (forgive for Flud) - where bought these dowels from its video?

Very sharp discount not the planned, dowels me gave up for the development my Kumchik, and where he their took I not in rate :)

Hello! Advise that for a sec coil Daiwa under ZEMEX Razer prog. 14 ft 140g
Thank you in advance

Although this not fidera, but increasingly exactly not was able keep, that would not displaying shorting. :jumping:
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150310/1U3SOItRKJ.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150310/f3LsekTIZd.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/150310/5n9bKw8TdN.jpg
Await the, not they’ll fix it discoveries season :crazyfun:

ZEMEX Pro Carp 3,90m 4,0lbs

P.S. On photo copy friend, 3.60.

Last edited by margulis (Mar 10 2015 20:21:09)

margulis
Wow you 4lbs - the that need! And as they you?

DangerousQ7 wrote:

wow you 4lbs - the that need! And as they you?

The first impression from derzhanii in the hands of not Alliance’s unequivocal. Like karpovik, but rings less than on traditional. The first ring less than 50mm. Not know as this increasingly will to influence expanding zabrosa.
Potrusiv in the hands of me very liked. The difference between them and in other karpovikami, as between violin and plays second-chair cello (violin - ZEMEX :D).
Consider on water feature. Necessarily update my. ;)

Incidentally, I have their two!

Last edited by margulis (Mar 10 2015 21:33:10)

Pick a feeder for Volga, that you say HI Pro Feeder 420-150g or 390-150g?

margulis wrote:

The difference between them and in other karpovikami, as between violin and plays second-chair cello (violin - ZEMEX))

Without grievances, simply not love from dilettantes, that you had in view fiddle and violoncello? If violin Zemex, crossings of violoncello! You specifically "and you dip "-mark Zemex? If you auctioning the that violin "steep" than violoncello, then deeply're mistaken! Either not need to spin a moreover what not know! Simply for information:
- There's one door from the most celebrated Violoncello piccolo da spalla in world, creation Antonio Stradivarius, which until recently was property Bernard Grinkhausa, stakeholder first the composition American Beaux Arts Trio, was have sold lady, which wished for to remain unknown, with for amount, much prevysivshuyu previous record, as said an honest broker in this deal, he dealer Christopher Reyuning. An exact figure call he refused. Violoncello has been in an ideal able, once was property Nikolo Paganini, and Bernard Greenhouse played on it in for more than half a century.
So here is this the art took for 13mlnS.
Violins Stradivarius more are available "broad masses", circulation much more than violoncello. Yes there is eksklyuzivy, type "Lady Blume", but say so nedotyagivaet until "eager listener lot more."
As the so, not need to use say phrase, if themselves not "want" in this!

+3

Arkadiy_3000 wrote:

“Without grievances, simply not love from dilettantes.

Arkadiy_3000 wrote:

if themselves not "want" in this!

Let contribute a slight comment. In our mesnom a fishing New Age-speak under word "violin" implies
Graceful, legke, slimovaya fishing pole. So that no one wants as you put it "lower" ZEMEX, contrary. I himself gender year as also I RAMPEYDZh, I’d say honestly without mind from this stick.

+1

igor 66 wrote:

In our mesnom a fishing New Age-speak under word "violin" implies
Graceful, legke, slimovaya fishing pole.

Then Xcuse me, I simply was not in rate) I so understand, that all here "fiddlers"), no one after all not wants he remains pull on small river, and all the more to recognize, that his udilka "not from the the opera." Ssori for Flud, propose a stop these debate.

This in other themes Forum on such "instruments" play :D

+1

Arkadiy_3000 wrote:

“Without grievances, simply not love from dilettantes, that you had in view fiddle and violoncello?

The that I dilettante how to do in music instruments, I now this understood. :D
And in the rest of the, as wrote Igor. :flag:

igor 66 wrote:

let contribute a slight comment. In our mesnom a fishing New Age-speak under word "violin" implies
Graceful, legke, slimovaya - a fishing rod. So that no one wants as you put it "lower" ZEMEX, contrary. I himself gender year as also I RAMPEYDZh, I’d say honestly without mind from this stick.

Incidentally, today their has experienced. Stick over test on cheers. The first zabrosy and already 100 meters. Slightly fill hand and think, can be take and greater frontier. ;)

Last edited by margulis (Mar 14 2015 21:03:35)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2