All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2

Fidery ZEMEX 2

Posts 691 to 720 of 1000

ZEMEX Rampage River Feeder

http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1409/3a/3fcb61bbd89c.jpg

Elegant sports rods up class Heavy. An excellent balance informativeness, rapid by building and the large the reservoir capacity so makes rods up series of Rampage (video game) unique in his classroom. A series of Rampage (video game) specifically is designed for complex conditions industrialized fishing, a powerful flow of big and medium-size rivers, and also for industrialized fishing on distant made it and for with strong, wind. Rods up over testing on Championship World on fideru in South Africa and is famously have shown themselves under it comes to shagging major fish.

ZEMEX Razer Progressive Feeder

http://s020.radikal.ru/i723/1409/6c/7f5e0fc32906.jpg

Universal sports fidernye rods up progressive by building. Fidery series of Razer are efficient as on, so and in this quiet water. Graceful and sensitive letterheads for series of Razer possess superb kastingovymi characteristics and vyazhuschimi properties. More powerful model Tallinn to Italian tastes lovers of industrialized fishing pile of carp and amurov in commercial reservoirs, and model Medium and Light class will become unfortunate choice for admirers industrialized fishing little slapping, karasey and small fry in conduits based, Spain and 2008.

ZEMEX Grand Feeder

http://s017.radikal.ru/i439/1409/c7/b817d4a63451.jpg

The updated version of made already popular among fishermen CIS fidernogo rods up Grand Feeder. In lineup more not will model 14ft with test until 120g, and instead it, on numerous opened fishermen, added light-medium in growth 11ft and with test until 60. From basic transformation can be be noted a new stylish design and modified landing diameters kvivertipov on uniform standard for all new models fidernykh udilisch ZEMEX. In the rest of the this all those same Grand Feeder-policies with their superb broskovymi and vyazhuschimi properties.

ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder

http://s010.radikal.ru/i311/1409/55/4911827b53e6.jpg

Fidernye rods up for primer fishermen-athletes and advanced places. Universal averagely-rapid build, and big range a series of will allow pick a feeder for any conditions and on any taste of. In series of Hi-Pro are found powerful rods up Heavy class for industrialized fishing in rivers and on distant made it, jezior Medium fidery, and also rods up class Light and Picker for admirers delicate fishing. A separate attention is worth turn on the, that a series of Hi-Pro equipped necessary forms Slim and meet and elegant external kind of.

ZEMEX Pro Feeder

http://s015.radikal.ru/i332/1411/28/b0cfe7fa3820.jpg

A new ZEMEX Pro Feeder this udilishche for fishermen places, which value reliability some tackle and telling external kind of. This series of types d?? and medium class has rapid build and is designed to industrialized fishing on during and on distant made it. Rods up ZEMEX Pro Feeder developed for industrialized fishing major fish, such as tuna melt, carp, amour large bream and large sea Bass. If speech goes about combination prices and quality, then this Pro Feeder!

WWW.ZEMEX.COM

Last edited by ZooM (Nov 2 2014 11:54:49)

Returned me board 20 minutes ago with kviverami which came
Is obtained 2,2mm more 2kh ounces not issue!
Nor new lighter-nor old
And that producer decided to that all 120 povykidyvali and 3 ounces of no one needless,?
That you say ZUUM.

Рыбак 34 wrote:

efforts moreover, that the price for magnet zaoblachnaya, so still sell showerbooth on 3 Tennessee (any on Rampage (video game)) for 3150 Br Here is and think, think now, and is worth whether there weren genuine.

You "level." Done in wholesale sale go bythe piece. So that, simply someone wants on you cut down cash.

ZooM
And truth that PRO and HI-Pro gather on some forms, only Hhardware zraznaya?

The right marketing and advertisements have made its deal, but. The price on fidera? ZEMEX =D M =S HIMANO and camping on Afghan? Guys, in European brands you like recently spotted could not be!

+3

So something comrade Zoom speaks out. I always believed that brand-the manager should the first to lend answers consumer, and given that he still and an architect these St - the should himself och. Strongly understand significance raskhodnikov (vershinok) in free -owned. Little moreover that had the tags on lomyat so and where’s proverbial warranty care and promised 4 months ago done.

Kostya-NN
The OPT begins not with one pieces, borrow party, and further is a master, the Barin.

Рыбак 34 wrote:

the OPT begins not with one pieces, borrow party

Means end don't care on number of, him is important sum procurement. If I buy have them dozen types, no one me not going to refuse to in sale even one done.

Рыбак 34 wrote:

and further is a master - the Barin.

That I and say - "level"!

And ????? various on Zooma - he was installed NOT else to run!

All questions to greed "hosts." Need to cut the meadow position, to remain on market. Why company Metsui-Zemeks this not understands, I not know.
I in his the retail a fishing no clothing left until the end of kept pre-crisis prices, and on product, which despaired on new prices slowed meadow position, to people although would something could afford to buy. I understand, that have people stupidly no money and better work in zero, than as a warlock over Palace of to wither away. And my competitors, which immediately pissed off by prices, six months at all eaio guys been sucking air and customers lost. And guess, far are gone these customers)

And now on Russian market will Moskanella with their tip here Briscola Marmo on price from 7700 until 9000r. And whom will need Zemeksy for such money, I not know.

I nothing not mean against Zemeksov. Moreover, there is I have and Reiser and Grandfider. I they enleve and very exasperated. Only’I them even for vmenyamye money. And on new prices buy simply not ready. Ah not worth it moreover.

Kostya-NN wrote:

And ????? various on Zooma - he was installed NOT else to run!

Not AGREE! He, as I already wrote - Brand of the manager. Who as nor himself ZOOM us spoke of as a as udilok so and services producer, who as neither he himself should understand the optimal price factor and to lobby his in parent companies, who as neither he knows budget and opportunities people. I not dispute stick simply super, but this super by the quality of enforcement begins only with it, yes and the not always. On my the ramp some rings not soostnye (slightly-slightly), and the quality of high-pro and -pro, at all separate theme. If I buy Mercedes (and he is worth money) I want and correlative service, without Chinese details!
To Popov as man claims. - No., but as to brand-manager full of the!
Believe that his participation in reducing prices should be the maximum.
P/S. If such problems with vershinkami, I'm just mulling things over which problems will with kolenyami, in case need.

Kostya-NN wrote:

A now on Russian market will Moskanella with their tip here Briscola Marmo on price from 7700 until 9000r. And whom will need Zemeksy for such money, I not know.

Ah not yet known, that represent from themselves Briscola Marmo, to to throw on it for 7700 until 9000r. The current Briscola I would said very svoeobraznaya.

PVR wrote:

Nu not yet known, that represent from themselves Briscola Marmo, to to throw on it for 7700 until 9000r. The current Briscola I would said very svoeobraznaya.

Agree, not known. Only I spoke pro public and promotion. And it on Russia will on have been the Zemeksa. And here is further people start to compare prices. And about current Briskoly - yes perishing in been better Pro fidera for those same money.

DEMKA wrote:

By Popov as man claims. - No., but as to brand-manager full of the!
Believe that his participation in reducing prices should be the maximum.

Brad!! He wage the employee. You that, 'd come to his the chief, which their her in deal concert and do you say him, that he the Tightass? In the best case, you will say, that not this not yours deal and not need to crawl in a foreign pocket. And at worst, can and on streets go.
Rethinking policy should happen in the minds those, who overcame control production and marketing of products.
And Sergei, as brand-the manager, its bread long has already served on 5 +. Otherwise would not was so much pages in topic Zemeksov.

+1

Kostya-NN wrote:

Есть два вида развития бизнеса - высокая цена +пиар =высокая прибыль, на малом объеме-но это в период нормального экономического положения. но такой товар должен быть эксклюзивным либо предприятие монополист в данной области, что в нашем случае не так.
А есть когда прибыль делается на объеме сбыта  с адекватной наценкой и рентабельностью - вот этот вид как раз под нынешние условия. тогда предприятие в условиях снижения сбыта имеет шанс сохранить рентабельность и право на жизнь после кризиса.
Это закон экономики.
Что касаемо Сергея - так кто как ни он ближе к руководству Метсуи-Земекс.
П.С. Никого не хотел огорчить или обидеть.

+1

DEMKA wrote:

A there is when profits is done on fledged even natural with adequate markup and viability: Productivity - here is this kind of as time under current conditions. Then venture in conditions declining even natural has chance preserve profitability and the right to life after crisis.
This law economy.

Fully agree. Debate here not about than.

DEMKA wrote:

What pitfalls Sergei - so who as neither he closer to leadership Metsui-Zemeks.

Ah, apparently not all so simply. We same the entire domestic cuisine not know.

+1

Kostya-NN wrote:

A Sergei, as brand-the manager, its bread long has already served on 5 +. Otherwise would not was so much pages in topic Zemeksov.

Without grievances, but its bread he action will, when aside from aggressive marketing will pose even and prompt service to product.
And pages in zemekse as times so much precisely from for absence of proper service, absence of raskhodnikov on sold fidery. Basic messages prolongation to Popov, on which he why the as representative not willing even to answer. Likely from for moreover, that to answer perhaps nothing to acquire. Series of issued, renewed, done unifitsirovali, and vershinok there is no, or there is can where the on triple price, but not have off. Usw members at, have which they will be in primarily and on price below or equal the rest of the, if deal with the brendovaya policy one prices, for convenience client.
And here Zemeks on client spits already almost gender year. Fear even think as fulfilled the conditions guarantees if there is no banal vershinok!
In particular now decided to borrow of a grand 4.20 until 180 fringes, but after the entire this kaneteli with vershinkami shower, when strongly wondered, and is worth whether.

Last edited by Alexzoo (May 28 2015 15:51:47)

+4

Friends, and no answer you have been waiting for from Sergei? That masters Zemeksa the Tightwads? That his opinion not plays no role in pricing? And you not thought that there is korparotivnaya Ethics! If he not replies - means say nothing to acquire, so as otherwise lose their jobs.

Last edited by Arsenrnd (Jun 1 2015 21:48:44)

+1

I himself await the 4 untsovuyu the top on Rampeydzh until 180 grams, and far not millionaire. But Sergei to blame for greed owners - is thus meaningless!

Arsenrnd wrote:

I himself await the 4 untsovuyu the top on Rampeydzh until 180 grams, and far not millionaire. But Sergei to blame for greed owners - is thus meaningless!

He long in rossii. Until Ukraine him already I think there is no affairs.

+1

For good reason you so. Zemeks - brand enough young. Am confident, that in the near future the situation with computer components confidence.
Personally my I.M.H.O., - Zemeksy phenomenon enough remarkable on market fidernykh udilisch.
If would not financial problems, I would their never sold, and better not sought, even if would were opportunities.
Top model are comparable (again same in my opinion) with topovymi and already zavoevavshimi popularity models leading firms, and the price in 1.5-2 times cheaper (even according to official prices). And after all can be find and cheaper.
If to talk about average segment, then I for example on correlation of the price / the quality of better types than a series of High-pro not kept. Yes, there is minimum fallibility, for example, are outfitted with not very neatly (in terms of small drips varnish) pasted-on rings. And the not on all sticks. Another sin not found. In a whole, by taking over in hands issue not want.

Friends, colleagues, comrades!
Done to the old models to flotations not are planned, this decision companies and negotiable not subject to.
Exactly as not subject to debate decisions other companies about remove with production those or other positions.
If you interestingly my opinion on this about, then I for something to data done were in sale, but this from me not depends.
I am developing, testing and promotion, the formation orders and planning all this signaled outside zone my competence, exactly as and guarantees on the timing supplies and oprikhodovaniyu on a.

New done derived in sale, quality I exasperated, added new the right positions.
Done are sold bythe piece. Relatively unparalleled similar quality have an objective the cost of.

D appreciate it you, if you want to make a lesser degree communication, so as our service not worse than have other producers.
Except, that you auctioning the opportunity communicate with me directly, let and not regularly (I have many komandirovki and globally televised tournaments). In case with majority other producers such opportunities not appears.

Last edited by ZooM (Jun 11 2015 18:56:12)

+4

Sergei hello. Understand and respect someone else's labor and work. But if you have will slightly free vremeniproshu view lichku. In advance THANK YOU.

Arsenrnd wrote:

s “, and no answer you have been waiting for from Sergei? That masters Zemeksa the Tightwads? That his opinion not plays no role in pricing? And you not thought that there is korparotivnaya Ethics! If he not replies - means say nothing to acquire, so as otherwise lose their jobs.

Edited Arsenrnd (2015-06-01 21 :48: 44)

Arsenrnd wrote:

In general long thought write or not - write!

Outlook and distinguishes the, that he can recognize when not rights.

I was not rights. Admit.

On days ??? bought vershinku on 4 ounces of in one of Rostov-on-Don stores at a discount has cost in 1 100,000 Br
Compared how many are worth crested on dura-Ace and Preston.
On next day persuasively about Gone Fishin '(on Don and on Bank met someone they had in common with another level Forum.
He catching on all favourite anglitskuyu your cast until 160 grams which. Are armchairs on hour or so.
. And I understood that I was not rights! And he understood that wants Rampeydzh.

Then even learned from sources plausible trust, that booked done were when the dollar cost 65 quite.
Loath if masters Zemeksa reading this forum - izvenyayte, with is hot, 'll do better)

+4

ZooM wrote:

done to the old models to flotations not are planned, this decision companies and negotiable not subject to.

Sergei, Podskajite - through what term current model types will become "old"? Not tickles whether so, that through year, on the next season, done to rampeydzham, too, stop produce? There is any timeline the obsolescence?

And will as always: - can sell N-noe number of udilisch and will say go on dick, rudely but the truth. "And who the argued - we will service udilki!", and this in’regime

Нипалас Тсор wrote:

If to talk about average segment, then I for example on correlation of the price / the quality of better types than a series of High-pro not kept.

Ah and where their can be buy, on example, in Kyiv?

This not suits? rods up ZEMEX

volod wrote:

Nu and where their can be buy, on example, in Kyiv?

Why be tied to modern in an era "flat world"?! :) I can sell, and significantly cheaper than Kiev! :D

Arsenrnd wrote:

In general long thought write or not - write!

On next day persuasively about Gone Fishin '(on Don and on Bank met someone they had in common with another level Forum.
He eiaee on all favourite anglitskuyu your cast until 160 grams which. Are armchairs on hour or so.
. And I understood that I was not rights! And he understood that wants Rampeydzh.
Then even learned from sources plausible trust, that booked done were when the dollar cost 65 quite.
Loath if masters Zemeksa reading this forum - izvenyayte, with is hot, 'll do better)

So the in Rostov, have us in Kyiv fish serves as a magnet dm160 and dm100 in the hands of and under leadership and directional role Dood.
Especially this markedly on sheets of daffona, moved he back with zemeksovskikh tiresome fishing trips on dm100 and fish many appeared.

Last edited by DM100 (Jun 22 2015 17:17:50)

DM100 wrote:

especially this markedly on sheets of daffona, moved he back with zemeksovskikh tiresome fishing trips on dm100 and fish many appeared.

There is no of blasting - there is no need in extra-khevike Rampadzh 180 / 4.20. Not more than.

+1

Find welcome this weekend’To anyone)
Ah finally in Siberia appeared Bank after grand of a flood and donochniki, not small, shipment on stripes contained sand wide in couple of meters)
The immediate task teetered blow away the cobwebs and ottestit of a grand 420 / 180, the results outdid and there is no simultaneously absolutely all expectations!
Kit grand14 / 180 + bycheglaz + dayvaTdSensorTurnament9.1kg
Weight 110 and 140gr without effort and of an enclosure departed on 100-110 gather steam;.
On 150 g struck the accident, strange is leading shackle bycheglaza, until not Egypt, but broke a so, that the cord it's stuck in her on the freak. Nut on and in a result received a consequence of which became circumcision. Generally twist are spaced remained 50-60oborotov reel. Learned I this when even chunked 170gr cargo, also not liked a and routinely received the entire the cord until bekinga.
Forth as the S. Popov wrote, that this feeder has unique build, fear, that zemevskiy of a grand this already plagiarism) not the first, but very fancied by me feeder in personified by GarbolinoMaksim 3.9khr / 200 has accurately such same build, can it rough on slightly-slightly)
Creating parallel further I shall note, that homes. Despite brief the handle not causes nekakogo discomfort and feelings discontent. Still on zabrosu want be noted, that as and in case with garbolino the organization in in impose very not be easy, in the sense, that by and large stick lurches itself regardless of up effort, catapult)
On accuracy until nothing to acquire, for was very a strong trolley onto a side wind yes and tasks not ’
Was lucky and with fish, poklevki all the fields and feeder defined's gonna cover up any fish, once not I shall forget as on garbolino dragged 1-2kg yazey only whistling cord stood, and homes. Slightly softer still will!
Ah and in conclusion want write, that thank To anyone who helped me figure out with choice and of course D. Salapina and S. Popova.
Ah and better all lauding will the, that on the coming couple of seasons no rearmament I more not plan and nothing to acquire seek not wish. Hope he, as and Everyone my fidera, will to live long and happily!)

zloyartist wrote:

Nu and better all lauding will the, that on the coming couple of seasons no rearmament I more not plan and nothing to acquire seek not wish. Hope he, as and Everyone my fidera, will to live long and happily!)

Was lucky man! "They found each other!" :flirt: ;)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2