All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2

Fidery ZEMEX 2

Posts 751 to 780 of 1000

ZEMEX Rampage River Feeder

http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1409/3a/3fcb61bbd89c.jpg

Elegant sports rods up class Heavy. An excellent balance informativeness, rapid by building and the large the reservoir capacity so makes rods up series of Rampage (video game) unique in his classroom. A series of Rampage (video game) specifically is designed for complex conditions industrialized fishing, a powerful flow of big and medium-size rivers, and also for industrialized fishing on distant made it and for with strong, wind. Rods up over testing on Championship World on fideru in South Africa and is famously have shown themselves under it comes to shagging major fish.

ZEMEX Razer Progressive Feeder

http://s020.radikal.ru/i723/1409/6c/7f5e0fc32906.jpg

Universal sports fidernye rods up progressive by building. Fidery series of Razer are efficient as on, so and in this quiet water. Graceful and sensitive letterheads for series of Razer possess superb kastingovymi characteristics and vyazhuschimi properties. More powerful model Tallinn to Italian tastes lovers of industrialized fishing pile of carp and amurov in commercial reservoirs, and model Medium and Light class will become unfortunate choice for admirers industrialized fishing little slapping, karasey and small fry in conduits based, Spain and 2008.

ZEMEX Grand Feeder

http://s017.radikal.ru/i439/1409/c7/b817d4a63451.jpg

The updated version of made already popular among fishermen CIS fidernogo rods up Grand Feeder. In lineup more not will model 14ft with test until 120g, and instead it, on numerous opened fishermen, added light-medium in growth 11ft and with test until 60. From basic transformation can be be noted a new stylish design and modified landing diameters kvivertipov on uniform standard for all new models fidernykh udilisch ZEMEX. In the rest of the this all those same Grand Feeder-policies with their superb broskovymi and vyazhuschimi properties.

ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder

http://s010.radikal.ru/i311/1409/55/4911827b53e6.jpg

Fidernye rods up for primer fishermen-athletes and advanced places. Universal averagely-rapid build, and big range a series of will allow pick a feeder for any conditions and on any taste of. In series of Hi-Pro are found powerful rods up Heavy class for industrialized fishing in rivers and on distant made it, jezior Medium fidery, and also rods up class Light and Picker for admirers delicate fishing. A separate attention is worth turn on the, that a series of Hi-Pro equipped necessary forms Slim and meet and elegant external kind of.

ZEMEX Pro Feeder

http://s015.radikal.ru/i332/1411/28/b0cfe7fa3820.jpg

A new ZEMEX Pro Feeder this udilishche for fishermen places, which value reliability some tackle and telling external kind of. This series of types d?? and medium class has rapid build and is designed to industrialized fishing on during and on distant made it. Rods up ZEMEX Pro Feeder developed for industrialized fishing major fish, such as tuna melt, carp, amour large bream and large sea Bass. If speech goes about combination prices and quality, then this Pro Feeder!

WWW.ZEMEX.COM

Last edited by ZooM (Nov 2 2014 11:54:49)

Volodey2007 wrote:

that three years guarantees on a form

And where such a 4-1-1?

zloyartist wrote:

When the even chunked SalmoDiamondom 3.9 / 210 + ShimaKatana4000 + SalmoElitBrayd11kg thus same gruzikom on 160oborotov, with step and demon of fear, the form was on worry to)

If you in continuing moreover video, where 352 Zemeksom tulit "somewhere for horizon", then can say, that there rods up were given producer "on worry to" - i.e. for suppose to and words no one not said would.
Still nuance: Zoom many eiaee / but karpovymi udilischami - technique zabrosa, especially-, have karpyatnikov differs. She more "April." So that Waals to do an obscure impose karpovikom, there is all chances and fiderom his is famously to do. Only would himself feeder weathered this ;)

+1

Kostya-NN wrote:

And where such a 4-1-1?

From Zoom,

Добрый день . В этом году начал осваивать фидер.  Друзья подарили удочку , которая оказалась фидером :Мавер Генезис 12фт 90 гр , ловил на озере , 30-40гр плюс корм , 30-40м ,зона комфорта , большие веса и расстояния уже напряжно , опасаюсь за фидер, возможно сказывается  отсутствие опыта . Пытался на реке со средним течением , но там бровка в 70 метрах от берега , нужно что то более дальнобойное , обратил внимание на Рейзер 14фт  140гр, подойдет ли он для стоячей воды и среднего течения с дальностью 70 м ? И еще катушка , есть Твин 4000 ПГ, правда шпуля без клипсы , "клипсуюсь" резинкой, что не совсем удобно.  Ожидаю Дайву Сёрт Гипер Кастом 3500, что из них лучше подойдет на Рейзер , если он подходит для моих условий . В сезон примерно 15 рыбалок . Или есть смысл рассмотреть другое удилище ?
С уважением . Александр .

In my opinion ZEMEX Razer Progressive Feeder 13ft until 110g will more appropriate (ask have forumchanina SerhiiSkliarov have him such feeder there is in available and but like as on Dnieper River)

Thank you, not like would mistaking the in choosing)

Aist315 wrote:

River middle the passage, but there brovka in 70 meters away from Bank

Rampage 13ft! Only he!

And in than the difference between Razor 13 and Rampadzhem 13, expanding, supply ruggedness, sharpened specifically under certain conditions, the size of the fish (now enleve that hit this, from ukleyki until small little slapping), the cord (the cord more likes, especially when fish Takes bait on falling), as such, wind, for, depth, distance, weight trough, And so on?
Now read the intel on reform. Site Zemekh, a bit confused. D very appreciate it for explanations of.
With uvazheniiem. Alesandr.

Last edited by Aist315 (Aug 17 2015 21:48:34)

Hello!

Guys, could you tell me here is such a thing. I have there is i?eyoaeu which me asked choose and buy him decent - our stick and coil. С катушкой разобрался и буду брать ему ту которой сам ловлю FOX MATRIX Ultron только у меня 4000 (удилище медиум-лайт Algorithm 375 Series i-123) , а ему хочу взять в 5000-ом размере так как склоняюсь к палкам по мощнее чем моя, так как он новичок и чистый параболик как мое удилище, которое понравилось ему советовать и покупать смысла нет и поэтому я ему присмотрел вот такие удилища, которые по отзывам как пишут, что имеют строй ближе к параболику, то что мне и нужно так как приятель и сказал, что параболик отпадает , но вот хочет что то ближе к этому и поэтому мой выбор между этими палками - ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder 13ft 120g ,ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder 13ft 90g или ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder 12ft 100g

Now here is questions:

1. What precise build have St ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder 13ft 120g, ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder 13ft 90g or ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder 12ft 100g?
2. What your dozen?
3. What top marginal comfortable weight feeders + fodder have data St?

Conditions industrialized fishing here is such: Canal them. Moscow and small rivers Dubna and Sister with stoyachimi the reservoirs-lakes. Workers trough until 80-90gr + fodder and distance industrialized fishing until 50m. So like would aid, what from three St higher more suited under these conditions and vast?

In advance thank you!

Yevgeny, here there is all answers on Your questions.

Link

And the Belarusians a bit exhilarating to of them.

Link

All Greetings)
Guys, and there is owners Rampa 3.6 / 120?
The impression, criticism, ttkh fidera, Complectaion?)
In advance thank)

FS not know, can seem strange, but after 5letney practice industrialized fishing on River with V.A.Yushchenko tekem (the Ob, Western Siberia) where further 80m not put and 200 g on svintsu, under this harvest fish in average until 1kg, decided to adamantly change approach after as perfectly season (partly already not the first) otrybalil (rybalyu) on kormaki 80-100gr (and mb and less, less simply there is no until lead) until 30-60 m. Decided to stop keen travail for game quite not worth svech. Quit on Lite-pikery and Hevy-a medium in order I feel safer)

Question. Choice is worth between Razer 13FT-110 And Preston DM 13.2FT-80 What would.

seamen72 wrote:

The subject. Choice is worth between Razer 13FT-110 And Preston DM 13.2FT-80 What would.

I would advised Razer 13FT or Dutch 100.

+3

All are a good day. Another Zemesovodom became more. Indeed do two. Have an over-familiar, to which I sometimes arrive in Visitors house alongside water. But brovka from the club for my Mavera 12-90. When I him told, that want order Zemeks Razer 14-140, heard in the answer, fact two! And on me, too,. Said -sdelano.
Phone call: Through couple of days bring in supplementals, responded voice on other end wires.
These two night slept poorly, hours until three morning in networks, read, watched videoobzory, sverbilo, that is called in all places.
In Muammar el day do’phone call:
15 :3 0. Brought?! -No-parent.
16 :4 0. Brought? - A there is no, but machine already on approach, encouraging me voice in tube voltage of.
17 :2 0. Ah? -Pauza, now consider, wait a five minutes. Never thought, that five minutes, this eternity!
The impending steps, what something the crinkling of and voice in tube voltage of: Zemeks Razer 14-140, two ?o?
Yes! Slightly whether not derives its in up I - Yes, come.
With hard krotkiy of the late the workday'm flying in Music. And as always time in sawn-off. And as always congestion. You should! You part! 've been telling I itself. 15 mines until closing retailer, 'm going in in the door, take mournfully ????. All, here is he, seller, found. Hello, I for Zemeksami, which Reyzery 14-140. Redeem spirit.
Yes, now bring. Is a master the counter headed in a corner. I mournfully uprezhdayu direction movement. See THEM to! Two black the pouch with red borders.
Say, that theater begins with hooks. And feeder, likely, with the pouch.
Just one thing word, but it as cannot be full of the kharekterizuet the first impression: Short done, talk, separate pocket for box geometry kiverov, China to the seatbelts with lipuchkami. Damnably pleased. This, outside, but as within?
Yes, read, yes, watched and photo and video. But increasingly would still, and heart of knocking, thought prevents in anybody. And suddenly?!
The breath, the exhalation, expectation death, worse the most death. Sounds of a velcro, one, the second, has kicked valve,, I take it out the first knee was. Of. The second, third, Keever, how. Need to that the say. Talk, neatly, rings soosny, here convenient, in general, that is called, inspires.
Not, on water would, but.
Again this BUT, be days through 20 (
The other question, that me to compare particularly
Not with than, young I, green in topic fidera)

+3

Aist315 wrote:

Anyone reflecting are a good day. Another Zemesovodom became more. Indeed do two. Have an over-familiar, to which I sometimes arrive in Visitors house alongside water. But brovka from the club for my Mavera 12-90. When I him told, that want order Zemeks Razer 14-140, heard in the answer, fact two! And on me, too,. Said -sdelano.
Phone call: Through couple of days bring in supplementals, responded voice on other end wires.
These two night slept poorly, hours until three morning in networks, read, watched videoobzory, sverbilo, that is called in all places.
16 :4 0. Brought? - A there is no, but machine already on approach, encouraging me voice in tube voltage of.
17 :2 0. Ah? -Pauza, now consider, wait a five minutes. Never thought, that five minutes, this eternity!
The impending steps, what something the crinkling of and voice in tube voltage of: Zemeks Razer 14-140, two ?o?
With hard krotkiy of the late the workday'm flying in Music. And as always time in sawn-off. And as always congestion. You should! You part! 've been telling I itself. 15 mines until closing retailer, 'm going in in the door, take mournfully ????. All, here is he, seller, found. Hello, I for Zemeksami, which Reyzery 14-140. Redeem spirit.
Yes, now bring. Is a master the counter headed in a corner. I mournfully uprezhdayu direction movement. See THEM to! Two black the pouch with red borders.
Just one thing word, but it as cannot be full of the kharekterizuet the first impression: Short done, talk, separate pocket for box geometry kiverov, China to the seatbelts with lipuchkami. Damnably pleased. This, outside, but as within?
Yes, read, yes, watched and photo and video. But increasingly would still, and heart of knocking, thought prevents in anybody. And suddenly?!
The breath, the exhalation, expectation death, worse the most death. Sounds of a velcro, one, the second, has kicked valve,, I take it out the first knee was. Of. The second, third, Keever, how. Need to that the say. Talk, neatly, the rings soosny, here convenient, in general, that is called, inspires.

A handsome report! As from books. I congratulate with the purchase, he you not disappoint. Coil pravelnogo size and in battle.

soo77 wrote:

I would advised Razer 13FT or Dutch 100.

Thank you

AVIA wrote:

beautiful report! As from books. I congratulate with the purchase, he you not disappoint. Coil pravelnogo size and in battle.

Thank you, Buddy-boy. After the first same fishing update my, as nourished German and that :)

Aist315 wrote:

Anyone reflecting are a good day. Another Zemesovodom became more. Indeed do two. Have an over-familiar, to which I sometimes arrive in Visitors house alongside water. But brovka from the club for my Mavera 12-90. When I him told, that want order Zemeks Razer 14-140, heard in the answer, fact two! And on me, too,. Said -sdelano.
The breath, the exhalation, expectation death, worse the most death. Sounds of a velcro, one, the second, has kicked valve,, I take it out the first knee was. Of. The second, third, Keever, how. Need to that the say. Talk, neatly, rings soosny, here convenient, in general, that is called, inspires.

Waiting for first vpechetleniy after fishing.

+3

Is famously so, mentally, it is written, but what so pass through and nervous?) all the more if until fishing 3nedeli and wand with retailer take, where all poschupati and view can be, I here is all with mails take away and already long administered)
Nerves after all "pleasant thing" such a. Often typically not reconstructed)

Wish excellent is deprived from fishing)

zloyartist wrote:

exe so, mentally, it is written, but what so pass through and nervous?) all the more if until fishing 3nedeli and wand with retailer take, where all poschupati and view can be, I here is all with mails take away and already long administered)
Nerves after all "pleasant thing" such a. Often typically not reconstructed)
Wish excellent is deprived from fishing)

I more has felt for what fidery end, increasingly-??? the end of the season, or again prices spreads upward, that concerns "mail of calm", this deal completely replaceable. Thank you for warm wishes :)

All bountiful days. Continuation of history. On return from creative 20 fringes purchasing destined soul roared on water experience Zemex Razer 14-140 in combat conditions. But wife insisted we had, that is called, year was and declared, recent warm weekend, I want for mushrooms!
And that you command to do? Okay, 20 days waited, 'll wait for even a bit, consoling themselves I. And as it turned out, all that God not makes, all for the better. Suddenly chief in the early weeks, uh, planted Prize. Good the beginning. And here as fire it burned, coil! Even spring was thinking about about -owned dayvy
Hyper Custom 3,500, on the relevant site has found, even "kept with seller, then as the all has on" there is no "for a number of reasons.
As it turned out, coil "not plummeting has" and safely me waited. Fulfilled what he wants, decent fideru - decent coil. Spisalis, called up each other, meeting. Me he was hungover, coil my!
On the evening took place to understand. All stand in the their seats, Dayva has drawn Zemeksu)
Sit'm meditating, wife on kitchen, petty in his room WordPad suffer, even a where the holed up in apartment, in general rare minutes happiness, when you no one nor for than not's. However, happiness their Muslim not long and was the most naglym way interrupted wake-up call the phone. On hours half of eleventh, whom there even bears, matyuknulsya pro themselves I. Whom, whom, and whom even can be expect in this time, of course spaghetti! Nightshade habit gives about itself know, phone always under hand. Yes, chief, same environment.
Not sleep, or leadership, prorokotal voice in tube voltage of, again pro fidery read? In another times, snap, chief. Ah yes read. Incidentally, the second Zemeks, from two purchased, was for him)
Tomorrow going to go on "Volga" (Volga, contingent name village points, situated near water), need to one a nobbler 07.00am - 03.00am daily, he there hours 4's gonna be staying and bring back.
Forth went instructions, that and as.
Listened to in gender ukha.
Hi,, tomorrow I will as much as 4 hours on water!
Brief fees, all necessary there is, a butterworm and moldy worm on road buy.
Morning, Leningradskoye highways, kilometers 120 from Moscow, on a motor boat. Us took on the other Bank, special followed that the there to do, I remained on the pier. Pearce, can loudly said, the mooring meters 15 a long and 1.5 wide.
Ah, go, said I himself itself. Build, couple packs prikormki, a bit water, batter's box now, build in side, timer on 20 mines.
How fidera, sounds of a Velcro, pencil case with kivertipami, what questioning? Wind trolley onto a side, wave of. Golden Rule, if know not, choose the average) find khlystik with a white troika. (Apparently 3 ounces of thought Stirlitz, indeed do I)
Place it produced, soosnost rings in annualized rate, now coil, your the exit. There is, put, the cord through rings, is prepared. So now brick cargo, stop sign, and shock leader? The cord the 0,08!
On the other a coil Sufiks 832 - 0.15 namotan, his and's put. Knot "carrot" and two with plus musculaire fidera domotany on Dayvu.
Shotgun with vertlyugom. All can be cling cargo. Give 70 gr. A small svis centimeters 10, through head'm driving my feeder ago, is allowing even times it reel, finger at move cord in rings. And smoothly'm filing feeder forward.
The first ready? Followed)
Was interestingly, as far I will be able hope to throw a)
52 turnover. Multiply on 82 centimeters, where the 40 meters. As the very, yes? Ah, so not yet evening) After the tenth zabrosa confidence gets. This difficult describe words, one starts trust fideru. Slightly stronger, slightly sharper impose. 62 turnover, 70.
Give 100 gr cargo. In general my maximum was 110 gather steam; after submersion and vymotki more slack here
Has tried two kinds of zabrosa, this the pendulum, i.e. feeder ago and immediately without stop forward.
Directing ago with maiddle on particular the hands of and the flip with accelerating in the final phase, on range missiles special differences there is no, but trolley onto a side wind less yanks cargo under the second way.
What the confusing the vibrancy in domestic pocket jackets, timer!
Former, however, there not 20, and all 30 minutes flew by. Added in build with prikormkoy a bit water, stirred hands, like stuck)
Brought together, put an apple box with grebenkoy, an extendable chair. Build with prikormkoy in its feet, a butterworm with oparikom side, all that need, on distance hands.
Rang weapon I in its progress has been slow
And thought'll buy I friend.
Ah here is not know why, but was having a flashback, when I was loading the feeder.
And that, almost all in "cash office", and weapon in the feeder and taken the treat)
Two very, maggot represent on ovnerovskiy hook N14, ceasing 0.1-60cm, there's gravy - sealed plastic saying with his middle 56 "grape" (with feeds ant it was sufficient on 70-80 "grape"), in comfortable weight for zabrosa 70-110 "grape" manias.
The first impose, as and the first Hi, - the dirty little secret, until clips not dropped, yes and in side has destroyed pulled, or hands not from moreover seats rose.
32-gun Alarm, alarm, there are strong our ascent! I.e. vymotka, as law Ohm, not there fell, urgent evacuation of.
Attempt to Number 2, adjusted the the pourer, rang crime as, embarked, took udilishche for head. Control test:
Shackle cast, the clear!
Test free-course twist are spaced in rings -
The free move there is!
The absence of perekhlesta defence wakes up aggressivity for basic to let the line out? - perekhlesta no!
This ", Houston", AfterBurner authorize.
You ludicrous, and me not until laughter was.
The flip and there's gravy clearly went on chosen by the their shopping at the other Bank, push in clip-on earring, amortization pounder. Not long swing about as put feeder, wind trolley onto a side and wave of, solve the in favor of waves of, handle feeder kiverom down: Here on tripod device, hmm, and the upper knee was on chunk foam plastic, zakreplyonnogo on the edge of pier, chose take, sit believe pro themselves, on expense 60 vymotka, there's gravy has kinda quickly, the depth of on point roughly 3 Dam. The third attempt to has passed fortunate, there's gravy privodnilas in predetermined of increasing)
So, hurl like is obtained, already well, try that any to capture.
After 5 zabrosa, checking the pourer, find, that on the hook only maggot and one chewed up already night crawlers. Ah times his who the is chewing, need to his in the feeder and add, a handful of a butterworm is sent in build with prikormkoy and slightly breaks, then these keeps clogging up there's gravy, all that hangs, flies away back in build, why, not know, remember, that on video so did. Three a butterworm without moldy worm on hook, impose, feeder policies--and its rightful place, vershinka loaded, skloubeni. All-so kivertip I chose correctly, complimented I himself themselves, nor wind, nor wave of was exploding on by a newly special influence on the tip not have. Sit, thought what the in anybody in background regime treasures, and eyes indexed to vershinke.
A sharp, a high-pitched the crease and return in primary position.
Thought sharply collapsing, as stalinit from someone getting caught up stone on droge, grab Burrito feeder, smoothly and quickly raise, pause, try to grasp in moment upswing of, that there is whether except trough on other end twist are spaced, 'm vymatyvanie, as the not understandable, and that here to think, times nothing not feel need to boldly shaking its, that and do, I make special mention, that there's gravy recovered longer, than usually. All same that the there there is, screens thought,
Thought screens, and hand turnover for unconnected to brings the endgame, turnover -82sm, even turnover, even closer on 82 see
However, on the hook was the whether bleak, then whether verkhoplavka, in general minnow 7 centimeters!
Vershinka Number 3 otobrazila poklyovku such small beer 500m 40 with plus meters, yes okay! Bullshit! Here is here is, I would himself not believed (with pozitsi small experience, indeed do almost full his absence of). However, this there is fact, due Dukas!
Would still I was in of shock, udilishche, which counter for witch distant has attracted visitors over, for 10-fringes kilogrammovymi emigres! And it showed poklyovku such small beer?!
Can where the, from whom the such niei?u and near, I have first time.
Photo on memory, Walk back in was blue Sea))
And what you sitting, waiting for, thinking back drift along, nourished German - Make a three desires)
Ah yes continue, then was even 4-5 ukleek, but already bigger than others, then has come calm, added lot more a butterworm in crime as, 5 ?o on hook. Minutes twenty-full quiet, wtf poklyovka and the contestant missed my, need to perezabros to do, not cater raise feeder. Opa, there that i.e., there on other end twist are spaced, that the more a measurable, than previously. Calm, only calm, as spoke for!
Not I’d say, that who the there bucks, but is faring its very hard, white stain performed on the surface podleschik, podsachek me in aid) At 430 "grape" shoulder!
Laugh, laugh)
Record days, photo on memory and let walking, then again was calm, then a dace and.
Came special, said, that all made and can to go on base.
As all made? I same asked not push it?
And I and not’t in a hurry, employed on clock.
Five and a half hours flew with speed of light!
Phone call "for the ferryman", d minutes through 15, responded the.’phone call the chief, report about encourages special one. Work.
Fish the caught? - again's making fun of chief, and the you only to read and you can, virtual fiderist)
Ah so, there is a bit, 7.10 I.
Educating their the first the outcome, that can say:
To udilischu need to get used
In the early, tried to that military chain, understand, 6600m here tonkovatoy, then jumped into it and became simply harvest not zamorachivayas.
On my view, Zemeks
Razer 14-140 with task on the very moment has coped, crime as TMI Ukraine helps far need to, poklyovku — it showed.
Already hear, nourished German this all rods up make,, too, me secret.
More than am confident, that so it and there is, would argue I.
I understand for what this feeder was created, that them can to do pros, I want understand, that I, kettle will be able.
Peresev with malolitrazhki on machine more powerful and remained firm, immediately not going to go using its opportunities on a hundred percent. Here is and with Razor so, need to washed time "prikatatsya." Ahead a whole Saturday, importantly, that would weather not did economics fail.
Here is how the so is obtained)
PS if who tell pollsters, as photo from the phone to attach, d very appreciate it and'll post an photo ah very big ukleyki, the very as much as seven centimeters)

+14

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/l95Zg.jpg
The kind the most)

+1

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/yGiuN.jpg
And this record days)

+1

Start. My greetings.
Well written mentally.

Thank you, Buddy-boy. Good start, half of affairs. D continue to their exploration and share impressions :cool:

Suffocation narrative, place it the right have you (I at all fell in love in "Reyzery", mean two fidera do50ti and until 80gr) and chief, too,)

Us morning faced plough. Why the'm reminded words old songs from era the USSR. Karasiki and 1500 meters in pond have grandmothers in Krasnogorsk, Moscow Oblast, which been caught with company, caramel on bread, worm, dough a withering with podsolnechnym oils. Eco you skidded!
Saturday, 8 :3 0 morning, Lake Senezh, cool, 11 degrees)
Importantly, that would with weather was lucky, remember?)
Rain there is no, stiff, will have cloudy weather. Was lucky? Ah
Almost.
A strong winds wind brewed the wave of.
Where the in left street corner took in knot poplavochniki, Chrysomallos from wind for bulk levees, spinigisty on boats, scoured the area, in the hope to capture its trophy.
For that I love Senezh? Ah in first, not so far to go. Yes there is same water alongside Mr. Khimki, will object pundits geography, agree, BUT!
On Senezhe I put machine on the roadside, gone down to Bank and all, can be harvest! 4-5m from machines, and?! As you such option) This is second.
Decisional laziness -matushka is so apparently driving)
Five minutes and all good dragged from over on Bank. In tubuse Razer 14ft-140gr
And Maver 12ft-90gr, with last I he launched familiarity with as catching. Was idea work (We same so say, work! Here is have athletes, this yes, working defective genes are not Work on outcome) on a near and the far-point, find fish and to move on one. Weather forced me to abandon this ideas (remember, as less a strong wind killed fishing (feeder -Maver 12-90, Keever 1 unce) the feeder 40 gr plus fodder put an in point was not realistically (for me if anything), see poklyovku, when the tip just wobbles from waves of and wind was, ah say so, difficult.
And, as in the advertising:
, only he! To paraphrase, Zemex Razer - only he!
And why he?! Yes I have just two fidera, Maver, yes Zemeks)
Turkic forward, I’d say.
And here is not I’d say, and the will not interestingly.
How, coil dura-Ace Superbeytraner 6,000, the marker cargo 100 "grape", the search for correct point, with this until the problem, where this bream can stand, or walk? Bottom virtually finer 2.5-3m, here is bleak with plotvoy almost always and everywhere.
A new point alternatives, there's gravy 56 gr, sealed plastic saying (and the kind the latter with the maximum weight, the rest 30-40 gr),, ceasing 0.1 - 60 centimeters, hook -Ovner 53100 N16. An apple box with grebenkoy and a slingshot under supplied in rods up put with so settlement, that would the tip fidera was closer to water.
Task, with strong, the side poryvistom wind moisture to the feeder in one point, indeed do circle with minimally possible size of, given my experience and to capture of, if tickles)
From information, the spoils on sites and from video understood, that you to throw to need to until clips and on opportunities with one effort, that would trajectory bombers trough was roughly same. And here is for what after throw naklonyayut feeder to the right, or to the left? This was the puzzle. Need to try, so and made, the flip, sloping to the left, blow about clip-on earring and miracle, after strike crime as dovernulo to the left roughly on meter. Here is it, has found!
Was pleased, as child, A. Mukhanov in a bath was Perhaps on a smaller delighted from its the famous discoveries, if in school not are taught, then suschestvennoy watched accurately)
This was as cannot be on hand, so the feeder grew strongly casualties pulled before privodneniem, when she losing their energies. Until I this understood, dozen feeders became our. And nor one poklyovki, although I could their not see. First time me had to harvest fish under such a wind, impulses which repeatedly 110 reasons feeder with tripod!
Even dozen zabrosov and until me nachalO .So, as need to hurl. Sector popodaniya should you until 2-3m, that I believed for themselves great achievement, yes forgive the me pros. And even, it turns out possessing vershinku in 3 ounces of (in goes to Reyzeru 14-140 go done be ounces) can be use the feeder less 60 gr.
And here is long awaited poklyovka, 2 abrupt, dyorganykh strike, raise place it, couple gather steam; coils and understand, that the sits. After as times 20 craned empty crime as comes understanding of weight. A small plotvichka was the first prey of) Delo move things along with the dead point. Need to consolidate success. Impose, adjusted on a strong wind. Suddenly a giant hungry fan sharply he blanked, there's gravy safely plummeting has further left than that benchmark, Hi,, ah need to same. Until I about somebody snapping beaks, vershinka had an infected, all, on bottom. And wind again enshrined.
Jokes heavenly office triggered the feeder accurately in grass. “defence wakes up aggressivity in the best the form of. Journey took it out of, bit off the remnants of defence wakes up aggressivity on skrutke. With slice foam plastic, servant in as a povodochnitsy reel it in a new. He very long, about Dam and hook less. Noose in loop, there is. Two a butterworm, maggot, rang the feeder, the flip. Flight a normal. That interestingly, deserted as the not fiercely without much consideration, not seeking to. And broke a the, that need to. Until there's gravy soak, a bit shoulder on themselves feeder, choosing arc and sensed udarchiki in hand!
Contact? There is contact! From screw! Leapfrog. Then with to be move as propeller plane
. About good defender of, then was. Bleak!
Sergei Popov mentioned, that more graceful model from family Razer time. Make pixels for industrialized fishing not major fish, a white bream, small fry and so on, suited to industrialized fishing in contact, hope, I nothing not messed up. Even and think could not, that with pounder 14 just 140 "grape" perhaps feel poklyovku petty matter in hand!
Here is surprised, so surprised. Well visual, that for you this normal, but I the open such opportunities first time. Added moldy worm in fodder. Than such, on the and fishing, do not justify saying memory. One oparika with a stocking, second for. Ah for stupid, not for reducing pressure part of bodies on hook, if one bleak on falling sdyornet, then the second until trawling kill but. Aren't flush putting a hammer to a the feeder, the flip. Usually it falls on bottom roughly expense 6, on run 2 prodyorgivayu on themselves, in the hope, that there's gravy will become empty in 1346m, aha, already read terms) maggot with feeds will tumble down, lo and on hook who the find a knacker, thought I. And's Gunning ', even as's Gunning', blow in hand and a major the silver bleak has list spoils. There is contact, however)
In gives, not managed continue to cast until and immediately carring!
Heard I voice behind, God in aid! Granddaddy in a padded jacket and rubber boots with interest watched for my action. Thank you, responded I. And I in street corner sit, on your fishing bobber have been arguing, was grandfather.
And as, successfully? His on I. Yes wind, complained grandfather and deliciously matyuknulsya.
For talk I managed do impose, truth not quite accurately, strike not was followed by, decided to to leave, as there is, put an feeder on an apple box. Wind a bit t calmed yet. Nibble, too,. Can bream red line of being able, and that, and suddenly) Did you get it phone, timer on 20 mines, skloubeni. From Left led to as India, this grandfather zasmolil - A papiroso. Grandfather, and that smoke the, asked I. My gender packs parliament by the time ended. Yes Prima, son, a good soul should responded the old. Not if you want to buy? Yes smoke on health and held out me a bit rumpled papirosinu. Black cricket has now issued a bundle of welders and blue-and yellowy was orange the flames zaplyasalo on the lighter. Covering hand from wind brought it closer the flames to the tip cigarettes to you. Lasted. His mouth sees a bitterness, lungs weight and and I belt coughs, even 4000m2 as well as tears from eye were sprayed. Grandfather has laughed. Yes as you their smoke, surprised I! Yes so and smoke, continued laughing grandfather, almost with 20 years and smoke. And himself the long? In turn asked he. Yes year three as began. Reality you for good reason, Zentiva man, it would be educational should grandfather, hurl need to! Need to, this accurately obediently agreed I. In pocket vibrated phone, aha timer, 20 mines though many of. Pripodnimayu a bit feeder, in the hope, slightly shift the providing a decoy, pause in couple of seconds, quiet. Vymatyvayu. Now understandable, why quiet, about ceasing is wrapped around the main fishing line of yours, hook virginal is pure. And you bream, bream red line of being able! Wait for!
Are there is no, small room.
Uffda, thought I heard voice grandfather, with such snastyu and in such wind harvest can be. Do I, perhaps, not scale nor tail, was willing me grandfather. And you not too da loo, grandfather, responded I. In anybody echo continued sound words, with such snastyu harvest can be. They phone, a favorite, you as there, living? Home soon? And the I have worries, evoked the pro me wife)
Clock showed gender fifth.
Through half an hour of exercise d flock, calmed its I. And truth, it is time, prikormki in the bucket remained on two three zabrosa, ah before the first imaginations'll sit and home, tradition)
With departure grandfather nibble we just finished on there is no. Through hour I became flock home, wind t calmed yet and ‘ the sun.
Say, time conducted on a fishing trip in expense life not've counted)
Not despite weather fishing me liked, a bit have filled hand, understood, as need to fling, estimated enleve in contact and opportunity harvest under such a wind, even understood, that even on one and same a reservoir for successful industrialized fishing need as least two fidera with different characteristics. Catch averaged 54 imaginations (a dace, bleak), total weight kilo six hundred twenty-. Regarded together with the cat homes.
And fish need to will I thought they was, with my guy a beer the ant it was sufficient, and)

+3

Mission accomplished, it is time home http://s2.uploads.ru/t/wBzlg.jpg

Dobryi day.
Under zabrose break the second knee was.
ZEMEX Grand Feeder 13ft 90g
Can be whether where the to purchase spare parts?
In advance appreciate it for the answer.

Sprobuy zvernutis until ofіtsіynogo predstavnika ZEMEX.
In mene aoea is similar neooao. Meni pomіnyali on nove (yeui all options І zlomane not on we attract tsіnі)
Thank you. Garantіya pratsyuє.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2