All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2

Fidery ZEMEX 2

Posts 61 to 90 of 1000

ZEMEX Rampage River Feeder

http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1409/3a/3fcb61bbd89c.jpg

Elegant sports rods up class Heavy. An excellent balance informativeness, rapid by building and the large the reservoir capacity so makes rods up series of Rampage (video game) unique in his classroom. A series of Rampage (video game) specifically is designed for complex conditions industrialized fishing, a powerful flow of big and medium-size rivers, and also for industrialized fishing on distant made it and for with strong, wind. Rods up over testing on Championship World on fideru in South Africa and is famously have shown themselves under it comes to shagging major fish.

ZEMEX Razer Progressive Feeder

http://s020.radikal.ru/i723/1409/6c/7f5e0fc32906.jpg

Universal sports fidernye rods up progressive by building. Fidery series of Razer are efficient as on, so and in this quiet water. Graceful and sensitive letterheads for series of Razer possess superb kastingovymi characteristics and vyazhuschimi properties. More powerful model Tallinn to Italian tastes lovers of industrialized fishing pile of carp and amurov in commercial reservoirs, and model Medium and Light class will become unfortunate choice for admirers industrialized fishing little slapping, karasey and small fry in conduits based, Spain and 2008.

ZEMEX Grand Feeder

http://s017.radikal.ru/i439/1409/c7/b817d4a63451.jpg

The updated version of made already popular among fishermen CIS fidernogo rods up Grand Feeder. In lineup more not will model 14ft with test until 120g, and instead it, on numerous opened fishermen, added light-medium in growth 11ft and with test until 60. From basic transformation can be be noted a new stylish design and modified landing diameters kvivertipov on uniform standard for all new models fidernykh udilisch ZEMEX. In the rest of the this all those same Grand Feeder-policies with their superb broskovymi and vyazhuschimi properties.

ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder

http://s010.radikal.ru/i311/1409/55/4911827b53e6.jpg

Fidernye rods up for primer fishermen-athletes and advanced places. Universal averagely-rapid build, and big range a series of will allow pick a feeder for any conditions and on any taste of. In series of Hi-Pro are found powerful rods up Heavy class for industrialized fishing in rivers and on distant made it, jezior Medium fidery, and also rods up class Light and Picker for admirers delicate fishing. A separate attention is worth turn on the, that a series of Hi-Pro equipped necessary forms Slim and meet and elegant external kind of.

ZEMEX Pro Feeder

http://s015.radikal.ru/i332/1411/28/b0cfe7fa3820.jpg

A new ZEMEX Pro Feeder this udilishche for fishermen places, which value reliability some tackle and telling external kind of. This series of types d?? and medium class has rapid build and is designed to industrialized fishing on during and on distant made it. Rods up ZEMEX Pro Feeder developed for industrialized fishing major fish, such as tuna melt, carp, amour large bream and large sea Bass. If speech goes about combination prices and quality, then this Pro Feeder!

WWW.ZEMEX.COM

Last edited by ZooM (Nov 2 2014 11:54:49)

It is difficult understand that there, I nothing not saw, need to macro try
I thought, that ring the table propalilo))

Last edited by Siv (Oct 1 2014 20:11:29)

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/c2TXN.jpg

Siv wrote:

it is difficult understand that there, I nothing not saw, need to macro try
I thought, that ring the table propalilo))

Edited SIV’s (Today 19 :11: 29)

Not is obtained greater come here posting ((
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/iq4oX.jpg
The most dark the fragment under resistant rings is unshaped hole in "compact" nail polish)

Last edited by Чуйка (Oct 1 2014 20:30:55)

Unambiguously this marriage. Bring it in Music must reverse.

Vadkh wrote:

Long Distans 13 "- 256 grams, 14" - 281gramm, so that this a normal weight.

Vadim, cut it out :D contaminated the entire my pochtitelnom respect to Turnamentam to compare rods up from absolutely different price categories as something not very. Here is if would weighed Long Distans in so much times less in how many times he more expensive, then yes, have spoken would :flirt: A so Rampadzh 180 highly and highly worthy place it as for their 250 dollars.
I have already your heelbone stand alone fishing trips with him there is on dneprovskoy devices up and until the impression the most positive. Truth trough throwing good a net weight maximum in 130gr - not was need in more dire. Great about adding a to him done # 4 (roughly 3oz) from EBM - with our "gave water / been switched off water" minimum blind is in 4oz case many.

duffy333 wrote:

Vadim, cut it out :D

I same wrote, that this a normal weight. O.o. A the jumped :D 15 -20 grams this not about than. And the now Fight prognoses, for something that dura-Ace gnoblyu :crazyfun:

duffy333 wrote:

Thinking about starting about adding a to him done # 4 (roughly 3oz) from EBM - with our "gave water / been switched off water" minimum blind is in 4oz case many

And that 4oz on Dnieper River poorly is handing poklevku?

When "turning off" water and river in during literally 10 minutes does freeze and turns into created either for is declining with "there's gravy 130gr on the brink of breakdown" until "80gr lies comfortable experience", then yes, poorly. And 3oz at all the, too, "not fountain." But to put on udilishche with test 180gr vershinku in 2oz me nurture not allows :crazyfun:

Рыбалкко wrote:

A that 4oz on Dnieper River poorly is handing poklevku?

Incidentally now compared done Zemex posts Shimanovskimi, on senses here Zemex 4oz softer than have Shimy. Still plus for me personally this the that to Rampedzhu they come after a small shkuringa. On length of his have ZEMEX on couple of see Longer than have Shimy.

+1

Yes, there is such. Compared only that 4oz from dura-Ace (there is I have in zagashnichke) and 4oz from Zemeks - the latter as would indeed softly. But I from EBM d questioning. And on replacement if that their same - they still softly and on 5sm longer than the. But here is in the standard Zemeksovskiy tube not vlazyat from-for this :disappointed:

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 1 2014 21:40:18)

Still a bit subektiva. Here is how something not star is ZEMEX "Rampage (video game) River Feeder" 14ft until 180 gr. With my katukhoy Shimano ULTEGRA CI4 + 5500 XTB. Not is obtained tandem. Zoom same with Dayvami but. Here is perhaps will have under him Dayvu 4,000 buy. :D Kastizm like, too, it's much too big for it. The form the thin.

I have under this udilishche for competitors until 60 m is famously has become Daiwa Blast 3520. Perishing very demand this the coil I have Lies - perhaps another d borrow.
Kastizm on this udilishche if need audition engage :D Of-for enough small rings for such a test (as we are accustomed) big-pitovye reel not very look bad initially. But on work this not affects, in my opinion.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 1 2014 22:17:55)

duffy333 wrote:

Wu me under this udilishche for competitors until 60 m is famously has become Daiwa Blast 3520. Kastizm on this place it if need audition engage

And ZOOM what coils on it yuzaet?

Not know. But not think that big-the pitas. Likely something from 3,500 / 4,000 on Dayve.

bormanb wrote:

A ZOOM what coils on it yuzaet?

He wrote where the - Daiwa Phantom's famous confession 4,000.

Чуйка wrote:

not is obtained greater come here posting: ((

The most dark the fragment under resistant rings is unshaped hole in "compact" varnish)

Edited Chuyka (Today 20 :30: 55)

Not think that in no clothing left this a small defect recognize marriage made and flee the stick. A small bubble air qualifying from under paws, rings. This moment the jury easier than to prove to in no clothing left that this marriage. Beret epoksitku walrus transparent, but not five minutes tonight, although would half an hour of exercise that would she chilled, this will give you opportunity not push it. Beret udilishche, more accurately the contestant part of which with "hole in them" You polish its well with some alcohol, industrial alcohol there is no, vodka, but with some alcohol better, give the around the this drip dry, to accelerate can be take advantage of hairdryer for hair. Vydyvlivaete epoxy, only not be stingy, although you on the idea of just need a a drop, squeeze out blot roughly centimeter three, and well stir nprimer that toothpick, she first goes cloudy, then will become transparent, if there is alcohol, then one spot made up in epoksitku and randomize, it will become beige rust liquid and better penetrates in hole. If industrial alcohol there is no, can be epoxy potogret, for this can be take advantage of donyshkom from beer banks. Only You should take into consideration those that under coldness epoxy comes belly.
Luck.
With respect Sergei.

+3

Рыбалкко wrote:

You John under sinkoy post wrote?
Where COMMUNlCATlON?

Evidence under sinkoy in 120 as times on-creators there is.
Other the film the Family Johnsons had for starters.

DM100 wrote:

Evidence for under sinkoy in 120 as times on-creators there is.
Other the film the Family Johnsons had for starters

??? :canthearyou:

bormanb wrote:

Got and I ZEMEX "Rampage (video game) River Feeder" 14ft until 180 "grape".

Imbabers with moreover that possessed duch MASTER from Preston 100 i160. Then tried and moved on Shimano. Now Serves you in his collections top stick from Shimano ANTARES and FIREBLOOD from lights until ekstrakhevi. But long could not figure out with stick in length of his 4.2. Szymanowski FIREBLOOD in such a growth appeared frankly koloobraznym, DM160 from Preston, too, not been an option for on many circumstances.
In short well cared for by I ZEMEX "Rampage (video game) River Feeder" 14ft until 180 gr. And he me not disappointed. Surprisingly as under such a organ as delicate form this fishing pole is abandoning 180gr.
Weight just 300. For comparisons have my FIREBLOOD 3.9 / 150 g. Those same 300. Hhardware and the quality of assembly superb. Cover an interesting.
Pro build and broskovye quality need to write a host contribution. Although on nutshell it is difficult all explain - better try.
In this queen of there is all the what me lacked have Preston and Shimano. Not make any attempts on title expert. All my personal I.M.H.O.,. But in my Sergei Popov created particular competitor these Japanese and the English producers. Still offers plus this guarantee of 3 year.

On photo in sight the thickness blanca in comparison with FIREBLOOD 3.9 / 150 g

Specify how Italian side could please circumstances on which you not, brought the DM160.
Also Podskajite on what maximum expanding you managed continue to cast until weight 180 grams (this weight trough or with feeds) this magic line?

duffy333 wrote:

And my DM100 always ready. That with vershinkami, that with Hollow Top Keith.
Yes and to lift this all on video can be - have Zoom-and a GoPro there is, I have in soon, too, will emerge.

Edited duffy333 (2014-09-24 21 :07: 51)

Was would not Li conduct this all officially with an invitation participate and even posponsirovat "competitors" zemeksa- dayvu, shimano, Preston, Corum, drennan and vast.
Protocol competition, has stopped for wind and vast.
On different this will be not net drive.
If Zemeks would cast a the official and not subterranean challenge competitors the will respect.
DM160 not forget participate.

Let us such itself "Razrushitelyami legends" :crazyfun:
A good option this have Southern bridge - on really the bridge from above on pavement as well along zv parts of can be prefer to measure twice and lot of square footage with-linked to point zabrosa. On the bridge will enough 4 man - on telltale point "70m", "80m", "90m" and "yards", suppose. For one thing think and some what myths pro range missiles zabrosa your mind off things. Or contrary petition proves to be true ;) Wu me even kormushechki under this deal there is - no "armored", and kondovaya "cell."

“I don’t from above in sight all, you so and contemplated!:D

Want remind, that fidernoe udilishche mined for moreover to harvest THE FlSH.
Precisely on this fishing pole need to view comprehensive, work on fish, chuvstvietelnost blanca, the ergonomically and of course same kastingovye properties. This I to topic fashionable talk about made it 100 +
Pokidushki will arrange the necessarily :)

DM100 wrote:

Konkretiziruyte please circumstances on which you not, brought the DM160.
Also could you tell me on what maximum expanding you managed need to cast a wider weight 180 grams (this weight trough or with Alpo) this magic line?

And why?
If you was wondering -obratites to activist Sergey Duffy333- think will give to leave and the and another.
Me personally it is this stick ZEMEX "Rampage (video game) River Feeder" 14ft until 180 gr. Very liked. This my I.M.H.O.,. Debate and to compare with DM 160 am not expected. All individually someone chernenkie like, and someone redheads. :D

DM100 wrote:

Konkretiziruyte please circumstances on which you not, brought the DM160.

Personally me DM160 "not s goalkeeper touched." Here is DM100 "s goalkeeper touched", and this there is no. With that udilishche unambiguously good - perhaps one of best in his classroom. Rough around the edges he that whether :dontknow: Although him until another my extra-khevika (King until 200 g from Browning's - 420gr net weight and koloobraznyy build) in terms of "brusque" very and very far :D
Perhaps for full disclosure DM160 me them not sranku on Dnieper River in Kyiv harvest need was, and chew on some of this little slapping from kilo and higher under Kanevom :dontknow:

Text or: Incidentally and its King, too, can take on pokidushki, to life raspberries not seemed :crazy:

duffy333 wrote:

Personally me DM160 "not s goalkeeper touched." Here is DM100 "s goalkeeper touched", and this there is no.

Agree. I at all not from one DM not experiencing fame only. Yes fishing pole the good, dispute there is no. But'm on it superficially - nothing write home about. Material pens, as have many budgetary udilisch, katushkoderzhatel and another Hhardware, the arcane producer (on kind of), although like reservations there is no. Workers properties blanca well itself, but nothing super illustrious. Took, polovil and so same without of emotions authorized. Fell in hands turnament, betcha his issue not wanted to, halted on the very moment only the price. The same Antares, is beginning to inspiring eye already under his inspection. On as are visible District producer, in work letterhead so same reproaches there is no, letterheads for poetical verses flow, harvest one thing pleasure (not I take in calculus in growth 4.2, this separate theme). Zemeks, roughly from this same the opera, pre want try, as all new, the more hand made our people. Forth, as always, what the model like, what the quite not like. In my understanding of Rampage (video game) River Feeder "3.9 on 150 this one of the few established in the classroom ekstrakhevi. Word can be debate how many anywhere, but ????? their preferences and beliefs, every chooses in themselves either seeks to makes the adjustment under "for a radical" but and here already depends on who in his understanding of "a steep."

Last edited by PVR (Oct 2 2014 16:35:48)

+2

bormanb wrote:

A why?
If you was wondering -obratites to activist Sergey Duffy333- think will give to leave and the and another.
Me personally it is this stick ZEMEX "Rampage (video game) River Feeder" 14ft until 180 gr. Very liked. This my I.M.H.O.,. Debate and to compare with DM 160 am not expected. All individually someone chernenkie like, and someone redheads.

That and needed prove, no chance phrase, "A why?" Or "A SMYSL"!
Yes perishing, zemeks he tsar and point!

duffy333 wrote:

Personally me DM160 "not s goalkeeper touched." Here is DM100 "s goalkeeper touched", and this there is no. With that place it unambiguously good - perhaps one of best in his classroom. Rough around the edges he that whether Although him until another my extra-khevika (King until 200 g from Browning's - 420gr net weight and koloobraznyy build) in terms of "brusque" very and very far
Perhaps for full disclosure DM160 me them not sranku on Dnieper River in Kyiv harvest need was, and chew on some of this little slapping from kilo and higher under Kanevom

Text or: Incidentally and its King, too, can take on pokidushki, to life raspberries not seemed

With all due respect question is not you and was tied to context khvalebnogo of withdrawing human which not can and not wants to prove that wrote.
If dm160 rough around the edges this means he more precisely shoots than dm100 and naturally further.
Though some akess in arsenal both sometimes confuse and gets caught 100m as 160m and in this and goes drooling from 100ki.
Yes, dm160 as however and 100 not shoes for industrialized fishing sranki, leschi and driven carps his element and you this know.

DM100 wrote:

What and needed prove, no chance phrase, "A why?" Or "A SMYSL"!
Yes perishing, zemeks he tsar and point!

For me in ekstrakhevi 4,2- Zemex tsar. And Volkswagen Jetta TDI I have Ultegra tsarina. And kheviki Faerblud tsar, and Antares tsarina. And what? :D
Emphasize-TO child. And why me you something to prove to and argue fact. If need one advice and description of sensations-don politely in lichku.

Last edited by bormanb (Oct 2 2014 18:44:42)

DM100 wrote:

contaminated all due respect question is not you and was tied to context khvalebnogo of withdrawing human which not can and not wants to prove that wrote.

This since when man owes to prove to that any everyone aim, not filed the on this Forum nor single the report and not alienated at all nothing useful for readers?
Man bought fishing pole, she him liked, he wrote report. Point.
Not likes ZEMEX - your problems, no one you nothing to prove to not will, the more after such a tone communication.
Love DM (disambiguation) - Walk and of food in the Frost DM (disambiguation), gone away there their opinion with their Test Ban.

Last edited by ZooM (Oct 2 2014 18:44:39)

+4

Incidentally The subject to Zoom that with presence of seed fishing gear? Friends-comrades poschupali-left, now ask about why there is no in available ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River Feeder 13ft 150g? :D

Last edited by bormanb (Oct 2 2014 19:14:08)

DM100 wrote:

contaminated all due respect question is not you and was tied to context khvalebnogo of withdrawing human which not can and not wants to prove that wrote.

I have the first impression from Rampadzha 180 was precisely such as and have bormanb - "wow! Beauty! "Precisely because of delicate letterhead and delicate on size as in comparison with other extra-khevikami. And that is why on the first parallel, on water with the feeding trough Browning XL 120gr + fodder (this as times in weight under upper test) tooling take to Atlanta later on 60-65 meters. Simply "turned" place it and she escaped - creepy flow in impose, when place it still "have never." Wrote previously about this. On extreme fishing tried this same snap to throw some - already 70-75 meters. But, too, throwing good not with the entire dope. Process "as" to udilischu goes.
I have some who from known karpyatnikov on this udilishche eye put an in terms of dalnoboynosti. A pity season have them i.e. American) over, and the would they quickly heard a throws it or not throws and as on fish themselves is leading.

DM100 wrote:

If dm160 rough around the edges this means he more precisely shoots than dm100 and naturally further.
Though some akess in arsenal both sometimes confuse and gets caught 100m as 160m and in this and goes drooling from 100ki.

Yes okay shoots more precisely - this a bit from another depends. As say drivers from "laying a between wheel and foot pedals :D A the, that some who (in including and I) has very powerful hands DM100 snap with a decent business, so this, first, on its fear and risk, and, second, producer judging by around the decently reinsure with the indication real test - by my senses here" a C-note "is" cover "form, when overall weight snap exceeds 150g. Although long trek talk, that for senior Dutch Masters upper test is worth considered there's gravy middle volume of + fodder. I.e. for DM100 this such a there's gravy-Here's a hundred + 30-40gr feed in it, that in principle replies my personal senses here. But how this honestly relative to final users to point fingers one thing, and in the real life have kinda quite another.

I not illustrate as can be confuse in work DM100 and DM160 :) At "employer-provided" for "sotki" the scale a form "stoshestidesyatki" simply normally not vgruzhaetsya. And on "normal" for DM160 during a form DM100 simply dying man over here in arc. And fixation vershinok from DM160 not helps - third knee was not mismanaged and poklevka ceded slightly whether not on mid-blanca. Under such for only use Hollow Top’tantalizing "a hundie."

Rampadzh from Zemeks this is by no means "god" among types. Simply very explanatory viscerally udilishche. As least not worse so same explanatory random samples and established series of EBM from Preston. Under this they different. And "god" in this classroom types this Tornament Long Distans from dayvy :glasses:

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 2 2014 20:00:04)

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2