All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2

Fidery ZEMEX 2

Posts 871 to 900 of 1000

ZEMEX Rampage River Feeder

http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1409/3a/3fcb61bbd89c.jpg

Elegant sports rods up class Heavy. An excellent balance informativeness, rapid by building and the large the reservoir capacity so makes rods up series of Rampage (video game) unique in his classroom. A series of Rampage (video game) specifically is designed for complex conditions industrialized fishing, a powerful flow of big and medium-size rivers, and also for industrialized fishing on distant made it and for with strong, wind. Rods up over testing on Championship World on fideru in South Africa and is famously have shown themselves under it comes to shagging major fish.

ZEMEX Razer Progressive Feeder

http://s020.radikal.ru/i723/1409/6c/7f5e0fc32906.jpg

Universal sports fidernye rods up progressive by building. Fidery series of Razer are efficient as on, so and in this quiet water. Graceful and sensitive letterheads for series of Razer possess superb kastingovymi characteristics and vyazhuschimi properties. More powerful model Tallinn to Italian tastes lovers of industrialized fishing pile of carp and amurov in commercial reservoirs, and model Medium and Light class will become unfortunate choice for admirers industrialized fishing little slapping, karasey and small fry in conduits based, Spain and 2008.

ZEMEX Grand Feeder

http://s017.radikal.ru/i439/1409/c7/b817d4a63451.jpg

The updated version of made already popular among fishermen CIS fidernogo rods up Grand Feeder. In lineup more not will model 14ft with test until 120g, and instead it, on numerous opened fishermen, added light-medium in growth 11ft and with test until 60. From basic transformation can be be noted a new stylish design and modified landing diameters kvivertipov on uniform standard for all new models fidernykh udilisch ZEMEX. In the rest of the this all those same Grand Feeder-policies with their superb broskovymi and vyazhuschimi properties.

ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder

http://s010.radikal.ru/i311/1409/55/4911827b53e6.jpg

Fidernye rods up for primer fishermen-athletes and advanced places. Universal averagely-rapid build, and big range a series of will allow pick a feeder for any conditions and on any taste of. In series of Hi-Pro are found powerful rods up Heavy class for industrialized fishing in rivers and on distant made it, jezior Medium fidery, and also rods up class Light and Picker for admirers delicate fishing. A separate attention is worth turn on the, that a series of Hi-Pro equipped necessary forms Slim and meet and elegant external kind of.

ZEMEX Pro Feeder

http://s015.radikal.ru/i332/1411/28/b0cfe7fa3820.jpg

A new ZEMEX Pro Feeder this udilishche for fishermen places, which value reliability some tackle and telling external kind of. This series of types d?? and medium class has rapid build and is designed to industrialized fishing on during and on distant made it. Rods up ZEMEX Pro Feeder developed for industrialized fishing major fish, such as tuna melt, carp, amour large bream and large sea Bass. If speech goes about combination prices and quality, then this Pro Feeder!

WWW.ZEMEX.COM

Last edited by ZooM (Nov 2 2014 11:54:49)

Other need advice. There is in available high-pro 3.9 120gr. Polovil season and understood that myagkovat he for me under zabrose, although more 56 gr. Kormakov I have no. Liked your looks, first Razer 3.6 80gr. (He will harsher? Progressive build, what he, then rampeydzh 3.6 120gr., that about this tell? Enleve 70% river, for, ah say 56gr not yanks, 30% Lake, the distance for 4 year not exceeding equilibrium 40m, ah 50 the brink, that there, that there.?

Ryzer softly expense of smaller test and delicate letterhead. Rmpydzh until 120 also we soft. Can in side of a grand fidera watch. Bstre stick auto is volzhanka pro sport.

On site http://zemex.ru/ published a prices services they like or dislike 2016: ZEMEX Rampage (video game) Extreme Feeder 14,2ft 200g extra fast and ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River Feeder 12,4ft 100g fast.

All outskirts Day!
Need sovet.Zemex Razer and Shimano super Ultegra Match both in growth 3.9 until 110gr. Interested in on what feeder the form more on vyvazhivanii and camping on Afghan.
With distressed regions!

Tayfune wrote:

Anyone reflecting outskirts Day!
Need sovet.Zemex Razer and Shimano super Ultegra Match both in growth 3.9 until 110gr. Interested in on what feeder the form more on vyvazhivanii and camping on Afghan.
With distressed regions!

Signature author

Hungry fish not give us contemplated!

Though that understand under interest.
In a whole, me work blanca have super ultegry likes more. He and zvonche and in the upper parts of more assembled. At all I believe, that in work with matchevymi rings he one of the best and not only in plumb line Shimano.

If kasaemogo vyvazhivaniya, then with Razer, too, enough is competent to. To fish rolled off on vyvazhivanii, need try.

+1

PVR Thanks you for Answer, you on all 100% understood My Interest to data buds.
With distressed regions!

Yesterday received rods up, 12.4 completed vershinkami with landing 3.5mm :dontknow: 1,2,3oz
Shpigota there is no, the stitches for, too, :) unlike 12 cardinal, more rapid. On the evening'll text derzhitsya and dam more information. Answer on emerging questions.

Last edited by Siv (Feb 10 2016 09:45:46)

The stitches for there is no, yes and okay, and here is with than stems refusal in this model from shpigota?
This reducing the price products, or airy construction of? Perhaps I was wrong, but always believed the availability of shpigotnogo compounds fixture rods up to higher class.

In my understanding of shpigotnoe compound - this when separate footnotes connects two knee of identical diameter. Naprtmer, as have dayvy I distans. Adjust me, if I not rights. Waiting for official information.

Last edited by Siv (Feb 10 2016 13:22:43)

Perhaps, in case with Dayvoy, speech is faring about prolonge, udlinyayuschey insertion

Aist315 wrote:

Perhaps, in case with Dayvoy, speech is faring about prolonge, udlinyayuschey insertion

Bountiful!
This not quite so. Spigot - this bring about through patch from carbon fibre, which zadelana in one of them fact. Alternative - the connections Over (In-) Steek, when one thing knee was, less on the diameter of the, part go directly in another. Spigot usually in udochkakh class degistirmek.
And prolonga - this additional knee was in multakh, serves for changes length rods up, double changes and still victory ,-what.
With respect.

+3

Boyar wrote:

Alternative - the connections Over (In-) Steek, when one thing knee was, less on diameter, part go directly in another.

Still have nicknames meets another name such a compounds - rising stock market-over.

+1

I.e. have a new Rampage (Transformers) there is no "compounds equals diameters through patch hydrocarbons " (Sppigot)?
And instead it "rising stock market-over"?

Aist315 wrote:

What there is have a new Rampage (Transformers) there is no "compounds equals diameters through patch hydrocarbons " (Sppigot)?
And instead it "rising stock market-over"?

Such same compound have majority producers: Shimano all, Briskola all, Sabaneev pro, Zemex, Garbolino most, Sensas competition medium power (why the have 3.9 competition the long distance - spigot) and gives.
Compound reminds rising stock market-over, but from for processing fairly its knees and the spraying around the circle breath varnish before connection seems some other connection), although himself dozen vstavochnogo compounds has not another (as have Drennan), and an across length. :dontknow:

Last edited by Maxik87 (Feb 10 2016 16:38:31)

Maxik87 wrote:

Such same compound have majority producers: Shimano all

And here is, on-your, there is whether circuit of the difference, how Produkowana connecting systems footnotes: Zadelana in the knee or carried out from complete with him pruta? :dontknow: im, importantly in those same tops from dura-Ace (countrys deeper apology for offtop, simply these stick know better) - this the availability of this the most insert from carbon fibre, on that nasazhivaetsya the next knee was and the, that under connecting remains the clearance between connecting - this facilitated subsequent mop-up with President and provides supply, camping on K. Joints gradually fraying under docking-rasstykovke.
P.S. And if would not was the cone, at the expense what has rested would how?

Last edited by Boyar (Feb 10 2016 22:32:24)

+1

Aist315 wrote:

have a new Rampage (Transformers) there is no "compounds equals diameters through patch hydrocarbons "

Here is insert from hydrocarbonsuntil even accurately there is no nor in one rod. Perhaps, this - technology less understanding future. :huh:

Boyar wrote:

A if would not was the cone, at the expense what has rested would how?

Have spigot there is no the cone, I hath measured shtangel of compasses.

Boyar wrote:

That insert from hydrocarbonsuntil even accurately there is no nor in one rod. Perhaps, this - technology less understanding future.

It just autocorrected chudit, I had in mind carbon fibre) and on about hydrocarbons , so oil is region, and from it many what make 8-)

Boyar wrote:

A if would not was the cone, at the expense what has rested would how?

Cone on nasazhivaemom the knee. That itself naturally.

Or I was wrong, or one of two. If there is sense to continue discussion geometry joints of, not it is time whether transpose dispute in another subject, camping on To. Already clearly awkward for :offtop:
With respect.

+1

Today happened the first familiarity with ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River Feeder 12,4ft 100g.
The first the impression - assembled virtually perfectly, increasingly exactly, no podtyokov and camping on P. Shortcomings.
Bracket has asked long to live. Decided eliminate, to not to steam it out, went on path path of least resistance. On my view, have fully-fledged khevik with test where the 120 gr., with realistically progressive build. Can be borrow modicum on the river, modicum on created. From cons perhaps weight, he in weight such same, as his senior clone will - ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River Feeder 13ft 150g., roughly 280 gr. At all they largely similar, the first me it looked even slightly more assembled. Word, until likes.

And compound its knees shpigot?

Aist315 wrote:

A compound its knees shpigot?

Compound such same, as and have all udilisch Zemex - Over Steek. Not think, that who the will to change technology from for one with President without special on the need. Even with staples not have become transpose or finalize the, and simply was removed.

Last edited by PVR (Feb 15 2016 15:33:05)

Me bracket (kipkhuker) on Reyzere 14-140 suits, 6,000 from dura-Ace posing without reproaches

My the commercial on ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River Feeder 12,4ft 100g

Last edited by PVR (Feb 17 2016 09:03:22)

+10

In the last time, often sound questions about ZEMEX Razer Progressive Feeder 13ft 110g. In ties with this, my another the commercial precisely about offense, hope he will help to lift a series of of them. In video, incidentally, cesspits my feeder, which I enleve with August 2014 Very a safe udilishche with a decent endowments of ruggedness.

Last edited by PVR (Feb 19 2016 10:47:34)

+4

PVR

Tell, please, you when throw under upper test data pounder the bet vershinku on 4 OZ? Thank you, with respect.

Tosik wrote:

PVR

Tell, please, you when throw under upper test data pounder the bet vershinku on 4 OZ? Thank you, with respect.

- Yes, but even the most soft managerial strain. This dictates complex conditions, in which defining, perhaps, is force tide.

Last edited by PVR (Feb 20 2016 09:35:01)

Hello! Help deal, is worth Leah to acquire udilishche a medium-ZEMEX Razer Progressive Feeder 12ft 80g? Unfortunately in Kharkiv not saw his in living, yes and reports particularly, too, on him not found (can poorly sought). I a latecomer in as it comes to shagging and knowledge my are based more on Internet material than on church, so attention to your experience and knowledge. Apply despite on appointment-reservoir, Lake.

All Hi.
Want some new threads? Eh to a new sale :) Dont can figure out with health and, choice between Razer and Rampage (video game) in growth 13 feet. At all wand want for dalnyaka (40 +) on-start (KVKh) and for of Dnepr where the depth of 7 + meters, distance - 40-50m.
On the idea of with this should cope Razer, camping on K. Recent 2 year'm using trough 60-90g (ah there is no have us of blasting summer even on Desna (disambiguation) :)). With other hand, if Rampage (video game) can normally tossing handfuls 60g, then Perhaps is worth his take, camping on K. Supply capacity never would prevent.
In general tormented - not can figure out. Share their considerations.
Thank you.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2