All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2

Fidery ZEMEX 2

Posts 91 to 120 of 1000

ZEMEX Rampage River Feeder

http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1409/3a/3fcb61bbd89c.jpg

Elegant sports rods up class Heavy. An excellent balance informativeness, rapid by building and the large the reservoir capacity so makes rods up series of Rampage (video game) unique in his classroom. A series of Rampage (video game) specifically is designed for complex conditions industrialized fishing, a powerful flow of big and medium-size rivers, and also for industrialized fishing on distant made it and for with strong, wind. Rods up over testing on Championship World on fideru in South Africa and is famously have shown themselves under it comes to shagging major fish.

ZEMEX Razer Progressive Feeder

http://s020.radikal.ru/i723/1409/6c/7f5e0fc32906.jpg

Universal sports fidernye rods up progressive by building. Fidery series of Razer are efficient as on, so and in this quiet water. Graceful and sensitive letterheads for series of Razer possess superb kastingovymi characteristics and vyazhuschimi properties. More powerful model Tallinn to Italian tastes lovers of industrialized fishing pile of carp and amurov in commercial reservoirs, and model Medium and Light class will become unfortunate choice for admirers industrialized fishing little slapping, karasey and small fry in conduits based, Spain and 2008.

ZEMEX Grand Feeder

http://s017.radikal.ru/i439/1409/c7/b817d4a63451.jpg

The updated version of made already popular among fishermen CIS fidernogo rods up Grand Feeder. In lineup more not will model 14ft with test until 120g, and instead it, on numerous opened fishermen, added light-medium in growth 11ft and with test until 60. From basic transformation can be be noted a new stylish design and modified landing diameters kvivertipov on uniform standard for all new models fidernykh udilisch ZEMEX. In the rest of the this all those same Grand Feeder-policies with their superb broskovymi and vyazhuschimi properties.

ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder

http://s010.radikal.ru/i311/1409/55/4911827b53e6.jpg

Fidernye rods up for primer fishermen-athletes and advanced places. Universal averagely-rapid build, and big range a series of will allow pick a feeder for any conditions and on any taste of. In series of Hi-Pro are found powerful rods up Heavy class for industrialized fishing in rivers and on distant made it, jezior Medium fidery, and also rods up class Light and Picker for admirers delicate fishing. A separate attention is worth turn on the, that a series of Hi-Pro equipped necessary forms Slim and meet and elegant external kind of.

ZEMEX Pro Feeder

http://s015.radikal.ru/i332/1411/28/b0cfe7fa3820.jpg

A new ZEMEX Pro Feeder this udilishche for fishermen places, which value reliability some tackle and telling external kind of. This series of types d?? and medium class has rapid build and is designed to industrialized fishing on during and on distant made it. Rods up ZEMEX Pro Feeder developed for industrialized fishing major fish, such as tuna melt, carp, amour large bream and large sea Bass. If speech goes about combination prices and quality, then this Pro Feeder!

WWW.ZEMEX.COM

Last edited by ZooM (Nov 2 2014 11:54:49)

And I here is realistically acquired a Razer 12 / 120. With the credibility from him some "reeks." Very reminded legendary topovuyu a series of from Browning Champion of Chase.
In term only need TUR 1 unce. Vershinku.

Last edited by Алекс (Oct 2 2014 22:05:42)

Sanya, not mutti water! Have you that’s exclusive - place it-prototype of an. There is incidentally in singular copy - far that "attached series of" Tornamenta :D serial highly strongly on authoritarianism from him differs - have you faster and angrier stick. And still it is unclear no this temperature delta there namotali - but accurately nepoganogo.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 2 2014 22:16:59)

Ekaranyy a boogeyman! :D

Walk sleep :D done I you tomorrow'll grab :glasses:

duffy333 wrote:

A "god" in this classroom types this Tornament Long Distans from dayvy

God am uniform, and Tornamentov BFF two. So what of them? They same different, himself spoke. And the worship dvulikomu-faced even in dark and ancient times it was thought affair risky. :crazyfun:

And if without jokes, couple of weeks ago staged a pokidushki almost the entire line of Tornamentov with Vitalikom (vinitu69). His interested Long 14 ", me Long 13." Outcome: He doing something doubted me, "to change" DM160 on LD14 ", and I DM100 on LD13." This with, that their BFF nor on that and in Mind not range is would. In as. :dontknow:

For the rest DT - this already different story, which still not over.

+2

Oleg_GOR wrote:

There is a: He doing something doubted me, "to change" DM160 on LD14 ", and I DM100 on LD13."

I.e. as spoke one historical blockbuster "Each its"

Today were with by Alex King on Canal Street's. I him proposed in late fishing to throw some "on you" Rampadzhem 180 in paired with Daiwa Blast 3520. On a coil shock from twist are spaced 38lb and nanofil 8lb. Trough a net weight 100-130gr.
"Creepy hurl!" - here is the first words Alexa, when he took in hands this rods up :D And this on document with a string prove there's gravy middle size 100gr. A form him tonkovat, see whether.
And the first impose (very reasonable rates) was roughly on 50 meters. The next already further. Then even further. Then I put the feeder-bullet 130gr from the Doc’s organs is 60 and shot several times on slightly further 120 gather steam; (83sm trafficking). Purely to the main on shpule not slezhivalas :D

Incidentally, Oleg’s organs is Gor, you asked far range missiles in zabrose these pounder with Kastizmom and Blastom - until that they I have with conflate kormushkami maximum challenge on roughly voting number of gather steam; - about 120 gather steam; each. But have Kastizma this 94sm trafficking, and have Blasta 83sm. Yes and Kastizm I have with with a cord, and Blast's with nanofilom - for purity experiment need same basic borrow so as knockout nanofila me more likes. But think, that would still smaller dozen shpuli and laying reverse-cone over that make its "evil deal" on Blaste. But for competitors until 70 meters his for eyes on Rampadzhe lack.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 3 2014 19:05:57)

+1

Чуйка wrote:

not is obtained greater come here posting ((

The most dark the fragment under resistant rings is unshaped hole in "compact" varnish)

Edited Chuyka (2014-10-01 19 :30: 55)

I errori. Is worth whether hope on what either blogs from representatives brand?

duffy333 wrote:

Today were with by Alex King on Canal Street's. I him proposed in late fishing to throw some "on you" Rampadzhem 180 in paired with Daiwa Blast 3520. On a coil shock from cord 38lb and nanofil 8lb. Trough a net weight 100-130gr.
"Creepy hurl!" - here is the first words Alexa, when he took in hands this rods up And this on document with a string prove there's gravy middle size 100gr. A form him tonkovat, see whether.
And the first impose (very reasonable rates) was roughly on 50 meters. The next already further. Then even further. Then I put crime as-bullet 130gr from the Doc’s organs is 60 and shot several times on slightly further 120 gather steam; (83sm trafficking). Purely to the main on shpule not slezhivalas

Incidentally, Oleg’s organs is Gor, you asked the difference on range missiles in zabrose these pounder with Kastizmom and Blastom - until that they I have with conflate kormushkami maximum challenge on roughly voting number of gather steam; - about 120 gather steam; each. But have Kastizma this 94sm trafficking, and have Blasta 83sm. Yes and Kastizm I have with puffed, and Blast's with nanofilom - for purity experiment need same basic borrow so as knockout nanofila me more likes. But think, that would still smaller dozen shpuli and laying reverse-cone over that make its "evil deal" on Blaste. But for competitors until 70 meters his for eyes on Rampadzhe lack.

Edited duffy333 (Yesterday 18 :05: 57)

Not pasted your Rampadzh 180 on reason half-truths history your yesterday's pulyaniya.
Yesterday was in Kyiv bezvetrennyy day namely that the about 0 meters in second.
Blast in such conditions with everything configuration coils on 120 gather steam; in complete with empty bullet weight 130 grams I think can every owner any ekstrakhevi.
On that capable rampadzh 180 for example ranging with head-on wind 5 meters in second and the same the feeding trough bullet 130 grams but already filled feeds (in people prozvana the melon)?
The form Rampadzha the thin and attempts blast on same traction can end the snapping.
My opinion Rampadzh 180 can be to compare on ttkh range missiles and gruzopodemnosti with dm 100 Finns distance industrialized fishing until 80 meters, but so as Rampadzh 180 sproektirovan for industrialized fishing melkosrani the and to compare not with than.
Why you changed substantially decrease on soap I can only guess.

Чуйка wrote:

I errori. Is worth whether hope on what either blogs from representatives brand?

Me it is difficult judge problem for this photos, if you confounds this moment, simply call ahead with headquartered and replace. About this I already wrote previously.

+1

And still one truth me usual but dumayuschemu and sets questions rybolovu utility the Family Zemeks pulled cons disrespect.
Zoom 3 times already, his each Fight even, prodavan SIV’s twice.
That say you kids Zemeksa, I not d assimilate your first behavior and questioning minus I simply not bought zemeks and these voted.
C always rights.
On the exhibition in kieve zemeksa not found as and in stores to nibble on as well them.
A happy path in sales on TV.

http://animatika.ru/netcat_files/userfiles/3/facepalm.jpg

DM100 wrote:

Blanc Rampadzha the thin and attempts blast on same traction can end the snapping.
My opinion Rampadzh 180 can be to compare on ttkh range missiles and gruzopodemnosti with dm 100 Finns distance industrialized fishing until 80 meters, but so as Rampadzh 180 sproektirovan for industrialized fishing melkosrani the and to compare not with than.
Why you changed substantially decrease on soap I can only guess.

:), about everything of argument to mind emerges one joke nicely:
"- Isy, you likes, as sings Montserrat Concepcion Bibiana Caballe i Folch?
- No!
- A you its heard??
- No, me Rabinovich crooned it. "

Why if a form the thin, then he should be "weak" and for industrialized fishing srani? Me personally such a view making it hugely tempting. And that is why.
There is such place it Korum Neoteric Quiver 12ft. Indeed do was because as Corum few years ago ceased his production. Legendary udilishche, not afraid to these words. And why something very favorite have some whom from karpyatnikov. This with that there ah highly the thin the form, rings quite not the power and test on producer 80gr.
Secret this rods up precisely in form - he the thin, but thick-wall. And that made his virtually not killed. Ah I if anything not heard to his someone "has combined." Although in its time and athletes-fideristy his with kormushkami type Corum 150 g had raped on Desna (disambiguation) for competitions on made it under 70 meters, and karpyatniki be defeated through security zabrosami with trend to quite not in 80gr his make me over. Yes of the needle done, yes at times not enduring the and is cracking varnish on opletkakh rings, yes were cases, that vyryvalo front nut on katushkoderzhatelya under strike the main about clip-on earring with headings, osnastok 100gr + - but the forms entire! I have there is this place it and know about than write - I himself his so'm using at times. And something already was fixing on it :blush:
Incidentally, this very Neoterik this usachevaya stick. And barbel still the kind fish.

DM100 wrote:

At the exhibition in kieve zemeksa not found

There is. At least today were. But I with them close not sign and not thankful argue, that this precisely Rampeydzhi.

duffy333 wrote:

Although in its time and athletes-fideristy his with kormushkami type Corum 150 g had raped on Desna (disambiguation) for competitions on distance communication under 70 meters

duffy333 wrote:

were cases, that vyryvalo front nut on katushkoderzhatelya under strike the main about clip-on earring with scales osnastok 100gr +

Is relevant was would write, that this was done hands one person. And about so, and also not quite understandable ties between fortress and subtlety, agree fully. Think, that in creating Zemeksov "neoterikovyy" principle approach to architecture as something yes otobrazilsya.

Neoteric unambiguously farewells in the groundwork Rampage (video game) in the form of ideas a powerful tolstostennogo and delicate letterhead. I its Neoteric not was able kill, as not sought to, ah wasn that planted katushkoderzhatel and the because proactively he stood under a down-pour rain three hours and was damp orgalit on which sat plastic vessels produced part of coronas. And a form on it was brilliant, I on it won winning the Federation and Chemponat Chernihiv area on Desna (disambiguation).
Working over fiderami ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River 14ft and 13ft I wanted to do fishing pole in which fit neoterikovskaya remotely real capacity and the good sensitivity blanca with opportunity execute orders on fish. For those who not in rate Neoteric this the parabolic - a fishing rod, simply oooooochen powerful, in mind what seems that build rapid :))

Have read both line. First has established itself in is, that me need rampazh until 150, but his recommend handle the feeding trough 90-110 "grape". And this the weight which under force now underway I have super ultegre Hevy until 110. Now am confident, that need to to 180. To what will assume to point purchases not know. I need place it stronger my super ultegry.
Sergei, as thinking what from two take?

DM100 zabanen for violating rules Forum.

+2

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

[Jack]I saw both line. First has established itself in is, that me need rampazh until 150, but his recommend handle the feeding trough 90-110 gr. And this the weight which under force now underway I have super ultegre Hevy until 110. Now am confident, that need to until 180. To what will assume to point purchases not know. I need udilishche stronger my super ultegry.
Sergei, as thinking what from two take?

Kohl 180ku need to borrow. Throwing good 175gr (there's gravy + fodder) on 70 meters nesilovym zabrosom sitting with platforms. One thing pleasure. No overload she not felt. Although further 60 m rarely enleve. Simply it allows more accurately want me to put trough on such distance there is than 3.9.
Incidentally she not likes abrupt movements-all is doing all by herself. Very sensitive-bottom penetrate not the problem. Poklevka ladoshechnoy tarani causes drooling. On vyvazhivanii it bends of well-. Tomorrow again fling'm going to go. Fish primorozilas-modicum gonna go play Rampeydzh. Few pleasure. :D
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/Qk0nx.jpg
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/5KmXc.jpg
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/APFu7.jpg
Pull kormukhu 120gr.
To nesportivnomu sadku pledge not to cling. This a hatchling pond wife. He not stinks. :D :D :D

Last edited by bormanb (Oct 4 2014 21:46:40)

+4

DM100 wrote:

my memoirs opinion Rampadzh 180 can be to compare on ttkh range missiles and gruzopodemnosti with dm 100 Finns distance industrialized fishing until 80 the-,

T. K. The user besieged and to answer not can, simply let me give you dry figures.
A C-note Dutch master under weight snap more 110 Mr. is beginning to lose in range missiles, camping on K. Stick not "jazz shoots out", and simply lurches.
Speech about made it 80-90 forge the Under it comes to shagging on 60 flushed this not in sight, camping on K. Tooling with business dobrasyvaetsya normally.
Zemeks Rampadzh 180 easily "shot" 160 Mr. on this same distance. ???? empty the feeder 130 g he threw closer, than completed feeds. T. E. Stick vgruzilas and supply still there is.
FS. To compare this place it need with EBM 160, this will be correctly.
PS2. To fans Zemeksa themselves not for, this simply figures.

Alex74 wrote:

’ s much discussed about made it 80-90 forge the

Where?
Where you choice with such exactly in competitors? And, most importantly, why?
(Only am asking: Not need to pro Pustovity. And under word "harvest" I mean in mind harvest. And not dobrasyvat time from time. Although would zabrosov 20 in hour.)

Last edited by Carlos (Oct 5 2014 22:59:00)

+3

On Levom Bank - on Birch forests and Lazy La. But you there not] However - you to go far :playful: A have us this i.e. American) "under home." And in this year fish as mad in those places poskhodila - it let-deep enough yes away :disappointed: In primarily these and is caused by personally my interest to distant » zabrosu. So extra-khevik suddenly a new needed, instead King from Browning's (with him 20 zabrosov in hour this that in a little gym time go :crazyfun:), a new big-pitovaya the coil and new trough-bullets. Initially closely watched in side Tornamenta Long Distansa about 14 feet away. But "economy should be balanced" :disappointed:.
Usually have the plains rivers one Bank nizinnyy and respectively has broad shoals off, and depth with farvaterom relatively with other Bank far.

Text or: Incidentally, on the same sees on 6-oops / 7-oops stairs 500m 70m + highly an interesting terrain. Yes and on "four-star generals Villas,", too, on Dalnike interesting grooves-the fossa.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 6 2014 13:59:13)

+1

Honored. Thought. Recognized deja vu! Return on 3 year ago, replace zemex on Sabaneev,! And word in word! From whom now Sabaneev,? And? Owners antaresov, fairblud, EBM, turnamentov) 'll wait couple of years.

+2

Carlos wrote:

Where is you choice with such exactly in competitors?

Stems with podorazhaniem Benz to. :D :D . Cheaper on Left Bank harvest on 80 flushed, than on Pravomu with 40-pay :D.

+1

Has acquired ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder 13 just with test until 120 personally my opinion on price quality of characterization letterhead competitors there is no

o_r_l_o_v wrote:

honored. Thought. Recognized deja vu! Return on 3 year ago, replace zemex on Sabaneev,! And word in word! From whom now Sabaneev,? And? Owners antaresov, fairblud, EBM, turnamentov) 'll wait couple of years.

I have Sabaneev Foton Pro 360MH with 5un vershinkoy. Normal labor tackle. And if there put Shimanovskuyu. So that nothing not forgotten.
And two Zemeksovskikh Rampeydzha in pristrelke. Incidentally in 120ku perfectly becomes Dayvovskie kvivera. Has tried with 1.5un. The Beautiful guys, I'm ready on the bend. Without ruptures.
Under this I owner Turnamentov, Prestonov, marov, Garbolino. And in fix exactly the problem? In searching for ideal some tackle? So such simply not there is and never will exist. And here is a selection of ideal couples tackle\ the coil to the available conditions industrialized fishing. Here is this indeed pleasure.

Last edited by Николаенков Юрий (Oct 10 2014 20:52:40)

+5

Николаенков Юрий wrote:

. And here is a selection of ideal couples tackle\ coil to the available conditions industrialized fishing. Here is this indeed pleasure.

Ah and what ideal coil you consider to ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder 13?

volod
I have no unfortunately ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder 13. Yes and approaches to size coils have us in RB and for example on congenital territory this Forum ( :crazyfun:) absolutely different. And this stems mostly with set industrialized fishing and scales used feeders.
- What...? Basia have us not is criterion fashion. Rather Shimanovskie Biomastera. Even Dayvovskiy Blast's "something" I have only to Turnamentu 135HQ.
By my concepts on 13ki Zemeksy very well will become Dayvovskiy 4,000 Ekseler Z. At least precisely his I has purchased for Rampeydzha. But coil until even in path.

Can be whether compare rampeyzh with Antaresom, thought to buy some of that ekstrakhevik. Comrade throwing good rampeyzh 3.9 and said its opinion that feeder not broskovyy, and farnitura on 5 +. Crap not my opinion.

ТВВ wrote:

You can whether compare rampeyzh with Antaresom, thought to buy some of that ekstrakhevik. Comrade throwing good rampeyzh 3.9 and said its opinion that feeder not broskovyy, and farnitura on 5 +. Crap not my opinion.

Vladimir, and why would you not take have Comrade Rampeyzh, some Skee them, and write already its opinion.

Fishing pole is designed for casting community, think i?eyoaeu still not managed feel all its workers opportunities. I in time test tests and on Chepionate world in South Africa threw these tip here very far.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2