All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2

Fidery ZEMEX 2

Posts 181 to 210 of 1000

ZEMEX Rampage River Feeder

http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1409/3a/3fcb61bbd89c.jpg

Elegant sports rods up class Heavy. An excellent balance informativeness, rapid by building and the large the reservoir capacity so makes rods up series of Rampage (video game) unique in his classroom. A series of Rampage (video game) specifically is designed for complex conditions industrialized fishing, a powerful flow of big and medium-size rivers, and also for industrialized fishing on distant made it and for with strong, wind. Rods up over testing on Championship World on fideru in South Africa and is famously have shown themselves under it comes to shagging major fish.

ZEMEX Razer Progressive Feeder

http://s020.radikal.ru/i723/1409/6c/7f5e0fc32906.jpg

Universal sports fidernye rods up progressive by building. Fidery series of Razer are efficient as on, so and in this quiet water. Graceful and sensitive letterheads for series of Razer possess superb kastingovymi characteristics and vyazhuschimi properties. More powerful model Tallinn to Italian tastes lovers of industrialized fishing pile of carp and amurov in commercial reservoirs, and model Medium and Light class will become unfortunate choice for admirers industrialized fishing little slapping, karasey and small fry in conduits based, Spain and 2008.

ZEMEX Grand Feeder

http://s017.radikal.ru/i439/1409/c7/b817d4a63451.jpg

The updated version of made already popular among fishermen CIS fidernogo rods up Grand Feeder. In lineup more not will model 14ft with test until 120g, and instead it, on numerous opened fishermen, added light-medium in growth 11ft and with test until 60. From basic transformation can be be noted a new stylish design and modified landing diameters kvivertipov on uniform standard for all new models fidernykh udilisch ZEMEX. In the rest of the this all those same Grand Feeder-policies with their superb broskovymi and vyazhuschimi properties.

ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder

http://s010.radikal.ru/i311/1409/55/4911827b53e6.jpg

Fidernye rods up for primer fishermen-athletes and advanced places. Universal averagely-rapid build, and big range a series of will allow pick a feeder for any conditions and on any taste of. In series of Hi-Pro are found powerful rods up Heavy class for industrialized fishing in rivers and on distant made it, jezior Medium fidery, and also rods up class Light and Picker for admirers delicate fishing. A separate attention is worth turn on the, that a series of Hi-Pro equipped necessary forms Slim and meet and elegant external kind of.

ZEMEX Pro Feeder

http://s015.radikal.ru/i332/1411/28/b0cfe7fa3820.jpg

A new ZEMEX Pro Feeder this udilishche for fishermen places, which value reliability some tackle and telling external kind of. This series of types d?? and medium class has rapid build and is designed to industrialized fishing on during and on distant made it. Rods up ZEMEX Pro Feeder developed for industrialized fishing major fish, such as tuna melt, carp, amour large bream and large sea Bass. If speech goes about combination prices and quality, then this Pro Feeder!

WWW.ZEMEX.COM

Last edited by ZooM (Nov 2 2014 11:54:49)

DM100 wrote:

In goes three kvivertipa expedited serviced distance between a tulip and second little ring 50 mm, that allows impede perekhlestu during zabrosov under using dire feeders. "

With a fool or on tort can be and's. Break the. In azakh as industrialized fishing spelled out, other there is no whether perekhlesta, there is no whether piece of fastening for bushes obey, above than throw. Otherwise not udilishche Zemeks is, and people.

Read I posts from DM100 and to mind only one thing comparison - he a lovely an honorable D ''Artagnan, and all loop the guards Cardinal, call so :D

And in my Rampadzhu hide not d - gift. Which I ordered itself on day birth immediately after tests prototypes. But belatedly received :disappointed: And that? This far not the most expensive thing from my fishing skarba, that inherited me bezvozdmezdno. I.e. dadom :glasses:

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 16 2014 21:57:15)

DM100 zabanen for violating rules Forum.

duffy333 wrote:

A in my Rampadzhu hide not d - gift.

Generous’s' excuse -’s' accuse, mon ami)) Don’t Context. Especially character, a. Hears only themselves)

Siv wrote:

if would you a fish fiderom and not she was pronounced Your theoretical guesswork

Um-r-the This crusade ??? a contagious. Sanya, return to itself to on Bright side.

Ah, other, here and batallii, nor about fix, truth. After all increasingly as simply, it is important, to there was stiII although would one gives. Or for what would normal line has turned into a srach. :crazyfun: This is vivid.
That concerns Rampeydzhey: Specifically bought these entire line of for tests and tested yields with Dayvoy, EBM, Volzhanka, Sabaneev,. Cut down (with raskadrovkoy) zabrosy. Have in appropriate topic and on youtube. Two days-kind, precisely-kind, Zemeksy and in tail and in mane. Normal with President :cool: Absolutely predictable and accurate. Well has gone in hand. Nor one zakhlyosta for vershinku, either in what any friend place. A clear indication poklyovok with 65 meters even petty gustyorki. Appeared slightly a bit deaf,, but not so, as DM13,8 / 100. Through dozen minutes forget your pro nuances and simply you catch. On my view, price - fits. Build closer to rapid. Eiaee yields Rampeydzhem 13 / 150 and Dayvoy Tornamentom 135. Dayva - faster. In my opinion.

+2

duffy333 wrote:

By the way, can be in the Frost pro Turnamenty discuss reconcile price consumer characteristics this line of udilisch :D

Velkam :crazyfun: penises wall with our English dead :D

TARANOFF wrote:

DM100 zabanen for violating rules Forum.

And what from three rules he violated?

+2

The kind simply took out :crazyfun:

For a man with seven wives on dreaded "M" buck. Mean in his arsenal Rampage (video game) 12ft already three months. 2-3 fishing hole in week. The distance industrialized fishing 40-60 meters. The optimal weight feeders 40-75 grams. Can be harvest and with kormushkami 90 grams, but less comfortable experience. The optimal the size of the reel 5,000 on dura-Ace. Is abandoning udilka well, without pressure. , she knits fish on 5 +. Signaling poklevok on 5 + +. For all time NO I zakhlesta. And on my Blue Hawaiian advice for a man with seven wives (ah all understood): Need to shabby.There Gone Fishin '(walk, and not peeling a engage succumbing all on Forum. Can and to a doctor ostentatious regulation (times we already on you) invoked.

ZooM wrote:

s “, and who with me ready test DM, Daiwa UK in comparison with ZEMEX?
I abandon band their ZEMEX-at, and you DM-at and Daiwa the 1930, together and consider as from whom flies, who as throws, compare, will discuss, share or impressions

Was joking?

Ларин_Петр wrote:

And what from three rules he violated?

+ 1 to the issue.

Man Teplov its opinion, on that has full right. Someone with him agree, someone there is no. I for example, too, agree only partly. But the, anywhere whether it (opinion) sellers inadequate to product or not - as the me problems only these the most sellers.
And use adminresurs in such purposes - at all Brad, at least for this Forum.
Although if want all his branches turn in the antiques' market brands dura-Ace and Zemeks - well understandable.
Like same adults people, not I want you to suffer bullshit. In late all antireklama -, too, advertisements.

+7

Степаныч wrote:

Think you're funny?

All in force, necessarily will arrange the pokidushki!
Now is engaged in a on work d, and through week return in Ukraine and will make pictures as organize.
Think need to this deal internationalist as something culturally, to all wishing to could gain maximum his-in information, to communicate, popit nice cup of tea, type festival "distant lines"

+1

So same not understand for that "have closed" DM100?
Himself plan buy Zemeks, but must same be lezhka tar.

The instigators kholivarov banili, banyat and will banit. And here as times kholivar in really the pure have. Yes still and provoked man, which not what not enjoyed data udilischami, but and in the hands of their not kept. About what "opinion", about what "spoon tar" can be conversation? As there have Mikhail Zhvanetsky:
"Let us optimistically of your system crashes and rise Hollywood, not seeing nor one movie. Let us against each other philosophers, not reading their works. Let us debate about taste oysters and thai coconut nuts with those who their ate, until crack, until blows, perceiving taste of food on canard, color on a tooth, of fish on eye, constituting itself the film in name, painting on reverie attended by, country on "went to the kinoputeshestviy", resonance of views on book. "

David, want contact with Zemeksami take a closer? Can give "on you" its Rampadzh 4.20 / 180. From me not give refuge.. All the more, that judging by profile of the live near.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 17 2014 00:46:27)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

the instigators kholivarov banili, banyat and will banit. And here as times kholivar in really the pure have. Yes still and provoked man, which not what not enjoyed data udilischami, but and in the hands of their not kept. About what "opinion", about what "spoon tar" can be conversation? As there have Mikhail Zhvanetsky:
"Let us optimistically of your system crashes and rise Hollywood, not seeing nor one movie. Let us against each other philosophers, not reading their works. Let us debate about taste oysters and thai coconut nuts with those who their ate, until crack, until blows, perceiving taste of food on canard, color on a tooth, of fish on eye, constituting itself the film in name, painting on reverie attended by, country on "went to the kinoputeshestviy", resonance of views on book. "

David, want contact with Zemeksami take a closer? Can give "on you" its Rampadzh 4.20 / 180. From me not give refuge.. All the more, that judging by profile of the live near.

Edited duffy333 (Yesterday 23 :46: 27)

Thank you clearly, especially with Zhvanetskiy) A beta test Zemeks, yes and at all he meets only for. :cool:

david wrote:

So same not understand for that "have closed" DM100?
Himself plan buy Zemeks, but must same be lezhka tar.

After dense tempovoy exploitation Rampadzh 4.20 / 180, found spoonful of degtya- too the thin the form in district katushkoderzhatelya. There is no good grasp with. But here parents to blame-large I and hands healthy. :D
Comrade slightly smaller-have him such problems there is no.
Around the the rest of the-solid udilka.
Emerged have us in stores Serie HI-PRO - at all “-for these money-cool udilki.

DM100 wrote:

This is simply struggle between buyer and seller and need respect themselves and not some the zemeks.

In my opinion, need slightly reverse approach and respect not only themselves, but and surrounding. To hear and modicum a bit to accept different view. Lo and to live will become easier and people pass regards to friends!

bormanb wrote:

After dense tempovoy exploitation Rampadzh 4.20 / 180, found spoonful of degtya- too the thin the form in district katushkoderzhatelya. There is no good grasp with. But here parents to blame-large I and hands healthy.

This spoon I think imputed and not for all, and for some contrary - lafariki! I have palm not a major, and the average, and the I had to claw your way, when here, modicum a bit was thinner majority Shimano-vskikh. With Zemex was accurately so same. But in what the moment caught themselves, that at all stopped this to notice and even liked. Have Team Daiwa Heavy Feeder TD-HF14-AD 4.20m 40-150 g here even thinner and for me, aside from other things, very the Long, here is there me this indeed freak me out. This the main reason, why I have she not rooted. Although know, such, whom this very likes. But, in the main most part, people with indeed large khvatom, not can get used to this - increasingly individually!

bormanb wrote:

After dense tempovoy exploitation Rampadzh 4.20 / 180, found spoonful of degtya- too the thin a form in district katushkoderzhatelya. There is no good grasp with. But here parents to blame-large I and hands healthy.

This whom as. As pro female thumping. Someone importantly to in drawn fit, and someone and third size race. To everything you get used to it quickly, if fishing and tackle in pleasure.

Most interesting, that pro dura-Ace top and about top no one says, that was great. Simply go fishing and like udilki. After as Best multi khevika took in hands Super Ultegru khevik thought not will unleash out of the hands. Yes and on life fat not want and with President, too,. Well, that Zemeksy went, respekt activist Sergey.

duffy333
Here I see one thing. Human use keyboard, simply for what prevents a common of euphoria line. Nothing he not violated, namely, then for that comes ban.
1. Insult participants, fomenting racial, national and political discord.
2. The explicit layki.
3. Propaganda illegal methods industrialized fishing.

On kholivaru. Under these pretext of can be ban every second. So, provide distribution modery are beginning then, when people in disputes, are beginning move on personality or abused. That with hand zabanenogo not was, unlike the same Vadim’s organs is UA.
Have been arguing optimistically sound global responses and logically, after all rules enacted, enacted for all. Although if contributing a: "The kind simply took out", all will become on their seats.

+7

If will pokidushki zemeksa - I am running. All raze not worked to escape. Like would all a series of rechnikov watch. So that we waiting for.
I the already their wash began :( Putting her on forelevyy Spin :)

And tell a respected, where in my nutshell abused. This simply that sad truth and nothing more. If chase more closely to read ", then transition on personality began the first precisely DM100. And if begin justify, type I his instigated, so this his problems moral character. Simply not I can’t stand upstarts, huh and psevdobortsov for truth.

Last edited by Vadim_UA (Oct 17 2014 14:49:51)

Ларин_Петр wrote:

Nothing he not violated, namely, then for that comes ban.
1. Insult participants,.

And saying below as regard - this compliment? Or a compliment? Or friendly the taunting?:

DM100 wrote:

If you sometimes vpechatlyayutsya may enjoy fiderasty with-linked to dm100 the you Shiller wrong address and I recommend you turn to a doctor.

In many companies for such and candelabrum obtain can be.

Ларин_Петр wrote:

Here I see one thing. Human use keyboard, simply for what prevents a common of euphoria line.

Such a "euphoria" in each profile the Frost moreover or conjures brand. Not noticed o.o.? Or specifically for you do comparative graph in the number of positive / negative input in branch lines Zemeksa, dura-Ace, Dutch Masters or Tornamentov, for example?
Yes and reservations from various usersudilisch from Zemeks in this the Frost lack. Under than reservations constructive and on trial, not "to capture on word"and then develop this subject. Or these remarks, too, need to find and posting separate post?

Ларин_Петр wrote:

Skyfall kholivaru.

Have kholivara in 120 there is and another less landmark, but more shaped, they and affordable for understanding of definition of - "# 160; Yet going shit on hungry fan". And me it significantly more likes :).

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 17 2014 18:15:03)

Vadim_UA wrote:

To a man with seven wives on dreaded "M" buck.

Vadim_UA wrote:

And tell a respected, where in my nutshell abused.

Ah simply Angel
Alik, said A, talk less and B

Last edited by MORPH (Oct 17 2014 19:11:33)

+3

And after what I so wrote? Read higher. ???? openly no one no one not called, and every himself for themselves's more drawings in force his imagination.

MORPH
"It comes"

+2

Vadim’s organs is UA zabanen for violating rules Forum.

+1

ZooM wrote:

to all wishing to could gain maximum his-in information, to communicate, popit nice cup of tea, type festival "distant lines"

D wait. Hope, sixties information will interesting and useful not only participants.

duffy333 wrote:

In many companies for such and candelabrum obtain can be.

Vadim_UA wrote:

DM100 proves axiom, that he "an armchair FIDERAST."

For such, the more.

duffy333 wrote:

This kind "euphoria" in each profile the Frost moreover or conjures brand.

There, too, banyat disaffected? There is criteria?

Pysy. I firmly offtopyu, you Sergei not get kicked off, and here is me can.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery ZEMEX 2