All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.

Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.

Posts 421 to 450 of 1000

Топор wrote:

But with other hand not see sense tulit precisely method time after time, further 70m

When goes bear for trophy often account for tulit far. And then not time after time,. Perezabrosy go sometimes and through hour and longer. So try to put communicate maximum number of feed and major faction to less Museum buildings and through prolonged time the that on feeding trough was interestingly making more money. Ah the already nuances.

Yes, have us not England - have us the scale of much bigger problems than. And most the best metodnoe udilishche this khevik.
In our conditions quite often account for harvest not there where say, and there where tickles :( A fish the funer - here is trained she under koryagami or under TK reed hanging out and nothing not on advices. I have very rarely goes harvest method / fletom on made it even 40m - usually tulit account for "from souls."

Need to would share notions method and flet, on zabrose this not one thing and, too,. The whether tulit balloon, then whether a compact flet, as me seems different things.

Топор wrote:

We would share notions method and flet, on zabrose this not one thing and, too,. The whether tulit balloon, then whether a compact flet, as me seems different things.

Signature author

If some in than you something not understood, not fact, that in the rest of the you already has understood! (With)

I think, the division is happening all ??? on the principle of industrialized fishing and not in size and form trough. And so we in such debris is would leave, that "mother not sound so glum." And among methods there is and flety and bomb and inlayny and other.
But principle unchanging - the bait is in the most feeding trough or very very close 5-10 see

Vadkh
The crux of the in issue:

gen7 wrote:

than should differ udilishche for method?

I, say so adjusted the Romchika, singled major feature of "metodnykh" fishing gear -zhestkost, where gave understand, that single concept of positioning rings for these goals there is no. The that us today offered on market not that different as product English market up on the for English market. Forth, believing the form for direction Method initially verifying maximally eventual burden on the form during zabrosa, that in our case this method (camping on E. Obemnyy balloon), not flet. If to follow logic further, then had forced on flet or method this komercheskaya fishing as attainable camping on E. Karp and etc., that implies use filament in Sw the main, and that in turn perfectly sochenaetsya with tough form. This is so Euro Taekwondo for clarity thought. IMKhA such a. ;)

+1

the Axe

Heavy method rod (for our) and Midle method rod (for their) :D

+1

Топор wrote:

, singled major feature of "metodnykh" fishing gear -zhestkost, where gave understand, that single concept of positioning rings for these goals there is no.

Approaches of course different. But for me there is no more a reasonable decisions than karpovoe udilishche. Comfort under work with dire headings, not dispute. In War with "karpovymi" principles formation recording and and use of monofila in as a the main makes choice such udilisch for me more than reasonable. The benefits from fidera and kvivertipa, in particular for me, minimal and comes down only to personal preference for’the tip of the rods up.

Last edited by Д!м!Тр!Й (Nov 25 2012 15:48:16)

Д!м!Тр!Й wrote:

25 of course different.

And here you rights, where I in turn, regard fidernuyu enleve as fidernuyu in the pure. Ah me so "feels better", and if account for awaken in one or other side, then me interestingly this do precisely in terms fidera (method, Wagler and camping on Afghan, after all precisely its the universality he and seems interested. Many on the brink of, lose sense of expediency, forgetting about different philosophy fidera and karpfishinga.

It is time wind down lyric poetry in this the Frost, Preston's in this terms of all, more than normal.

Д!м!Тр!Й wrote:

. The benefits from fidera and kvivertipa, in particular for me, minimal and comes down only to personal preference for’the tip of the rods up.

Not tell. When on method] However of bream and karasisch vershinka need a and very need a.

Топор wrote:

Vadkh
The crux of the in issue:
Gen7 wrote (and):
Than should differ place it for method?

Thank you for appears the answer, and the people got distracted fully from issue
And like simply to know than differ Preston EXCEL 12 '6 "Feeder ;P RESTON ABSOLUTE 12' 6" Feeder; Preston DUTCH MASTER 12 '8 "Feeder between themselves (thank you duffy333 for answers) and difference Preston DUTCH MASTER Method Feeder 12' 8" from these udilisch (build, capacity letterhead and camping on P.)

Sergei (duffy333), you wanted to DUTCH MASTER 10 '8 "Feeder 30GRM only you with the British, are figure out what's what have him accurately length :crazy:
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/1koVd.jpg

:crazyfun: tin!! Although on declared 10 Units 8 inch should be 325sm :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 28 2012 15:22:13)

mixa wrote:

what have him accurately length

Ah made a mistake so there, are not accustomed they in santimakh considered, the more this stick the Chinese did, and those modicum :D word from three letters write and not "tell Abe."

mixa wrote:

Sergei (duffy333), you wanted to DUTCH MASTER 10 '8 "Feeder 30GRM only you with the British, are figure out what's what have him accurately length

Hi,. Ah and moonlighting thing,. o.O

Roma, the kind not worry about it you so :flirt:

Have them and eksel 12.6 just under length of his 374 see

12.6 •, Imperial =3 84,048 centimeters

Under this eksel raze khalturnoy stick not one.

In principle don't care, importantly that would approach to formation calligraphy not spread that on production in a whole, although in League series of could would and show pretty, on on 30 dollars with President tulyat.

Last edited by El Amigo (Nov 28 2012 15:28:49)

Vadkh wrote:

those more this stick the Chinese did

And there is on this part of 4-1-1 what nor whether?

duffy333 wrote:

Roma, the kind not worry about it you so

The kind I not a member. Simply if this released on market that the price then brand :dontknow:

El Amigo wrote:

although in League series of could would and show pretty, on on 30 dollars with President tulyat.

Robіt conclusions :flag: what there a freaking amazing control for quality. :crazyfun: if even such a the writing no one not're picking up on are.

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 28 2012 15:47:50)

Топор wrote:

A there is on this part of 4-1-1 what nor whether?

So have Preston's plant its in China and nothing here wrong about it there is no. In the most of England only have Hardy and have dayvy production remained. The rest pool their production in Asian countries.

El Amigo wrote:

have them and eksel 12.6 just under length of his 374 see
12.6 •, Imperial =3 84,048 centimeters

Ah if already be precise, then 6 - this inches, not tenth parts feet, camping on CHAMPION (12 •, Imperial) + (6 • 2,54) =3 81 centimeters :)

Vadkh wrote:

In the most of England only have Hardy and have dayvy production remained.

And Trye-Cust there add :flirt:
And here is on Hardy in the last time as times questions and appeared - recently DON wrote, that received what something udilishche from Tim from this producer, and there any nashlepka "homemade Israel’s right to little" was :dontknow:.

duffy333 wrote:

A here is on Hardy in the last time as times questions and appeared

Like they khlestalis, that a series of Marksman Produkowana on Motherland, indicated and they there to kitayosam :crazyfun:
Personally have me to Taiwanese Dayve claims there is no. I have backs CIMA-X, silver Ick -X, Tornament - Taiwanese, and by the Shogun and Team Dayva Zander - Scotland’s. Difference nor in as a work and assemble not see.

This from laziness all. Them simply'm too bored was the form on a new to take that picture of, here is and have replaced the writing on portray the from 12.8 on 11.8. This in no way case not the about than you thought

Vadkhwill 4-1-1 about China? Stated about "Asian country"

Zoltan wrote:

will the information about China? Stated about "Asian country"

Ah not Japan same? And the rest all are equal. Prepreg and Hhardware solve all, and where shaking its prestonovtsy and themselves know.

And wasn in Asia only two countries?

Yes what the difference in what country make - only would the quality of was worthy zaprashivaemym money and those advertising slogans, which deklariruyutsya.
Incidentally, I them on reform. Site wrote no at on photo such written. And is whether this photo real letterhead or "toad" from of Photoshop.

Romeo wrote:

the kind I not a member. Simply if this released on market that the price then brand

And importantly fish peck will cease on such a bush-league hit. :canthearyou:

fm967 wrote:

A importantly fish peck will cease on such a bush-league hit.

Not in this deal. Simply arise questions, but as same is happening control quality. Indeed do there is whether this control at all if such indeed missed?

I have incapable feeling, that Preston realistically has modeled all photo novelties on reason absence of real products exempted, here is and not docking. The there the Microsoft Dynamics CRM, then in another photo, then under photo chairs-monster there is questions as on type equipping pivot was coming out feet and me seems distorted by the prospect the most snapshot as if would chair cast shirokougolnikom with close distances under this most immediate counseling highly correct forms and Distortion (optics) as such there is no, asymmetries with SV / ZSV printed and other hell is that is happening rather due to American raspi. Zdyaya in office responsible for Internet the publication,. Ah or indeed all shit, Kel and products realistically so same is done as and is advertised. Remains only wait real supply in Ukraine and poschupati these services they like or dislike.

Last edited by El Amigo (Nov 29 2012 12:25:26)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.