All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.

Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.

Posts 511 to 540 of 1000

mixa wrote:

Sergei (duffy333), you wanted to DUTCH MASTER 10 '8 "Feeder 30GRM only you with the British, are figure out what's what have him accurately length :crazy:
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/1koVd.jpg

This mistyped word! The length of the rods up 3.25m test 30gr already on a. :cool:

+2

Алексей П. wrote:

! Length rods up 3.25m test 30gr already on a.

Duffy333 urgently potrusit, pomatsat, subtle, to know price and extradite assessment of :writing: Bud 'trio of!

mixa wrote:

Alexey P. Wrote (and):

! Length rods up 3.25m test 30gr already on a.

Duffy333 urgently potrusit, pomatsat, subtle, to know price and extradite assessment of :writing: Bud 'trio of!

The price-2200grn

This purely retailer without very sharp discount, I correctly understood?

duffy333 wrote:

This is purely retailer without very sharp discount, I correctly understood?

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

Yes.

Respected forumchane. Mean EBM 13.2 of so likes. Now big discount and want to buy some of that still chtonibut. Enleve not-start a carp and an. Want something be gentler. Can EBM 12.8? Advise please.

Cheresh, Absolute other, there done many more gentle, yes and themselves letterheads for easier, more gentle

Череш wrote:

Dear forumchane. Mean EBM 13.2 of so likes. Now big discount and want to buy some of that still chtonibut. Enleve not-start carp and an. Want something be gentler. Can EBM 12.8? Advise please.

Esteem in this topic str.2,3 and so same my questions str.12-13. I, too, to him 163 :flag:
But on EBM credit 20% if am not mistaken, not get mixed up, now with method.

Buy EBM 12.8 under your existing in available EBM 13.2 of - this oil there was an oil tickles, in my opinion. Need borrow either EBM 11.8, either a new EBM 11.8. If on the second it is difficult that-either say so as model only "with passion of, with heat", then on first not times heard reviews, that this Lite "all the days and peoples" :flag: If wanted mega-unobtrusive, then on both these rods up will become perfectly done from Garbolino in tests 0,25oz and 0,5oz.

Large thank you

duffy333 wrote:

on both these rods up will become perfectly done from Garbolino in tests 0,25oz and 0,5oz.

Sergei, is obtained, that opposite process the same is possible?

Ah, type yes. But I not has tried :dontknow:

Unfortunately not increasingly so simply on vzaimozamenyaemosti, odnorazmernykh like would vershinok Garbolino and Preston. In my Excel SF garbolinovskiy carbon fibre, becomes slightly vnatyag, i.e. drive not so deeply as birth vershinka, but well tolerable. And here is glass not climbs quite. I.e., judging by around the have Garbolino variation tolerances on your the size of the vershinok enough big.
Perhaps relatively EBM this effect is missing.

+1

Roman7 wrote:

Unfortunately not increasingly so simply on vzaimozamenyaemosti, odnorazmernykh like would vershinok Garbolino and Preston. In my Excel SF garbolinovskiy carbon fibre, becomes slightly vnatyag, i.e. drive not so deeply as birth vershinka, but well tolerable. And here is glass not climbs quite. I.e., judging by around the have Garbolino variation tolerances on your the size of the vershinok enough big.

+1
Vershinku from Superfidera threwin one Polackjoke in Garbolinu Distans - poking about we wrapped. But too deeply.

Preston DUTCH MASTER 11.8 until 40 gr.

What is maximal comfortable the distance industrialized fishing these Light?

RinAt 66 wrote:

Preston DUTCH MASTER 11.8 until 40 "grape".

What is maximal comfortable the distance industrialized fishing these Light?

Write 50 meters on catalogue. With the feeding trough 28 grams me was comfortable experience qualitatively bombarding on this distance.

Last edited by VIVA (Dec 11 2012 22:06:32)

Thank you!

Accurately? Vecherinok, not the to I not believed, but 50m this - 65 gather steam; 4,000-pay on dura-Ace type Aspayer. Not all khevikami on such a distance challenge :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 12 2012 00:34:36)

duffy333 wrote:

. Similarly, the? Vecherinok, not the to I not believed, but 50m this - 65 gather steam; 4,000-on dura-Ace type Aspayer. Not all khevikami on such a distance challenge

Edited duffy333 (2012-12-11 23 :34: 36)

Seryoga, I about this wrote even in one of their reports.
Under testriovanii there's gravy on 56 grams flew on 60 gather steam;. The feeding trough 42 grams catching on one a fishing trip with 69 gather steam;, on more successful - with 65 fringes. Coils I have Espayery.
In first two cases catching with puffed. In latest - the fishing line is, but garbolinovskaya vershinka.

Watched today EBM 10 '8 "in the flagship. Place it highly interesting. And adjusted for flagmanovskikh very sharp discount so quite interesting-interesting. But sequential marker number.
Test. A tooth I allow, that real test have this rods up raze not 30gr ;) I think that 50 g of this most the for him.

Build. On potryakh this enough rapid and komlistoe udilishche. Have komlevogo knee one senses a serious supply ruggedness and an excellent broskovyy potential. But this "chip" the entire series of EBM.

Expanding zabrosa. Judging by from by building and komlistosti rods up, think that impose on 50-55 gather steam; 4,000-on dura-Ace (40-45m) will well labor and bezproblemnoy distance.

Other rings. What rings can be expect see on woof on prop 15 in a stated as until 30gr? Perhaps lighter-and sensitive match rings. But not in this times :) At form this lights all rings the strengthened. Except last. They grant the odds the rings on many my own rods with test until 70-80gr. With one hand inspires confidence. And with other hand question "A fix?!" In short, need a open water and need testit.

After Garbolino me hard surprise anyone fragile vershinkami. But here broke a. First, suddenly on udilishche series of EBM see vershinku a similar pikernoy Garbolinovskoy. There is in view the kind which 58sm. Not I’d say how many there 0,25oz or 0,35oz, but the that not 0,5oz this unambiguously. Second, solution "so test - different length." , too, suddenly see have Preston's such. Indeed do all is logical and correctly, but would still Kenda.
Pro landing vershinok nothing to speak not d - she as always have Preston's the study.

Summary. Very want try this udilishche on water. On first glance have an interesting and quite not you snot-nosed light with different terms of a set of vershinok for industrialized fishing petty white puppies were born or very careful fish. Still confuse unexperienced the strengthened rings. Aren, that under the entire unobtrusive vershinok with their-buying should not be problems - Preston's like with this until problems not was.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 23 2012 00:32:16)

+4

VIVA wrote:

contaminated testriovanii there's gravy on 56 grams flew on 60 gather steam;. The feeding trough 42 grams eiaee on one fishing with 69 gather steam;

Tell pl. There's gravy on 56 grams flew on 60 gather steam; and a form not failed it the first under zabrose?
I Quicken super feeder, you know, bung Fox brand, to small on 56 "grape" cautiously, meters on 30 maximum, so as a form very strongly falls. And 40 gr flies on 60 forge the
But as DUTCH MASTER 10 '8 "Feeder 30GRM 2.5lb-5lb can 56gr on 60 about (45 flushed)?

duffy333 wrote:

Also suddenly see have Preston's such. Indeed do all is logical and correctly, but would still Kenda.

Hi, Maver already years five as such employs on their my own rods (I have Poverlayt. Preston vhat I made until now :tomato: The chustvitelney vershinka those she dliney.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 23 2012 13:27:29)

+1

Матч wrote:

Tell pl. There's gravy on 56 grams flew on 60 gather steam; and the form not failed it the first under zabrose?
I Quicken super feeder, you know, bung Fox brand, to small on 56 gr cautiously, meters on 30 maximum, so as a form very strongly falls. And 40 "grape" flies on 60 forge the
But as DUTCH MASTER 10 '8 "Feeder 30GRM 2.5lb-5lb can 56gr on 60 about (45 flushed)?

I wrote about EBM 11 '8 / 40. Crime as 56gr showered with the most hard vershinkoy. Felt, that fideru get back a little it's kind of heavy. But, to my the surprise of, increasingly in the air flew Kudo need to.
Again same, 42 + fodder for this rods up, on my view, the optimal maximum.

Romeo wrote:

My company reimburses me Maver already years five as such employs on their my own rods (I have Poverlayt. Preston vhat I made until now The chustvitelney vershinka those she dliney.

To heart, this is the most "cheap" and far not the best way to decisions on vershinkam. Here long to think not need to, took one length done, 've shortened on desire and received so test. Together with this received feeder not understandable length, with trader, on TTKh.

Топор wrote:

1425 long to think not need to, took one length done, 've shortened on desire and received so test.

Not quite so. At least have Poverlayta done # 1-3 in any case softer than 4-6 as their not ukorachivay. I with certitude this can say so as after of a breakdown (# 1 and # 3) I their ukorachival roughly until length done # 5 :flag:

Each vershinka after ukorachivaniya has remained would still softly as # 5, so and between themselves (# 1 and # 3) :tomato:

Initially all 6 vershinok different length. Perhaps that for the groundwork were taken 3 species vershinok and by ukorachivaniya succeeded the different options, but kit under different length of his all same from different vershinok.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 23 2012 23:06:47)

леший wrote:

Sergei, Excuse--excuse me that, I take it out, but fulsome even couple of issues. On any gills you would have been applying this udilishche? With whatever vershinkami and kormushkami been caught under certain conditions?

Weak for (havens of, channels) and a hard-on. The distance until 40m as and written have producer. For of Kyiv this Ternovsky Canal (next of brovka), Obvodnoy Canal, karasevye the ponds, Ox-bow lake of Dnepr and desna's.
With the most sensitive and the longest vershinkoy used would any trough-shell game or at all my weight from 7gr until 20gr. With the most short and powerful can be and trough middle volume of until 28gr, and mini-flety weight in 15gr use, in my opinion. , it is a pity that open water there is no, to test these silly tittle calls for speculation on practice :disappointed:.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 24 2012 13:51:57)

Start with the most hard until'll get used to it to udilischu :dontknow: As that more specifically nothing precisely on these vershinkam say not can. Although on the most delicate rings well dotted, as the me.
And another nuance. On made it industrialized fishing EBM 11.8 often is used raskosami. And here need look, to its not perekruchivalo in the process industrialized fishing. Than less she will "spiralit", the less will chances to obtain zakhlest fishing line of yours for the tip done, when the main not in natyag. Precisely because of this often of the needle sensitive done.
"Spiralit" can and from-for the most fishing line of yours, and due to bad rollers coils, and from-for trough / snap which "vertoletit" on vymotke, and vertlyuzhki not mismanaging with this. In short, sensitive done this is not only mega-sensitivity, but and's bummer akin in some ways :disappointed:

Text or: I have such subtleties Prestonovskikh vershinok in use never was :dontknow:. Similar on Garbolinovskom pikere all alive and healthier.
On zabivke feed I Roulette only's the hollow such as carboxylic from Browning's. Everything else Roulette only from-for getting caught what any (seaweeds, fluff, other dirt) in tulip.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 24 2012 14:55:07)

+1

I even and not know :dontknow: - here deal taste.
Know on days one of forums together with this pounder in kit took Prestonovskuyu same coil PC-R 3,000. A clear deal, that for testing will conversation already only spring. But razvesovka and the size of the shpuli personally this man appealed.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 25 2012 18:02:49)

duffy333, Say, is on vershinkam. DM # 1 markedly softly DM # 7?

Sometime Dutch Master 10 '8 "with his configurations and characteristics will killer averagely-small Karpov on platnikakh. Want!!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.