All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.

Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.

Posts 781 to 810 of 1000

Can be and so. There is 4-1-1, that minimal weight trough, to cocked, vershinku on-start 42 "grape". If this not confounds, then an excellent choice.

Monster Crab, you're mistaken! For done Number 1 ????? and 20 grams.

Zoltan wrote:

Monster Crab, you're mistaken! For done Number 1 ????? and 20 grams.

I governed by post 61 this themes.

Kviver # 1 hammer go 20gr without issues. If bottom not net sand. But such meets shower, when not often.

ЗЛОЙ wrote:

Next on transcript 13.2 of me not suited I increasingly higher described.

Quote from a Sergei from BOS: "Under these conditions suited EBM 80. Although is worth still watch Absolute 12.6 (test until 75gr) - can he on senses here more like. "
They similar will. Tembolee with DMom 12.8.

ЗЛОЙ wrote:

Absolute I will borrow that I touch their hearts blood from nose I already money postponed on trip in Kyiv'm heading in early April,. Did they are so same assessment?

If you accurately chase borrow Absolute 12.6, then indeed take itself under remained firm big artillery EBM 14.2 until 100 "grape". And on devices up swim can, and on-start method, and where away rigging put an. Sergei repeatedly wrote, that this is the most universal EBM. Ah and at all, if buy Absolute, why are looking for stick with such same TTKh, but with other entitled? Sum's a big-ass.

Last edited by DangerousQ7 (Mar 17 2013 17:53:42)

The angry, that there is in view under otherwise "long drives distance there is"? From this largely depends and choice rods up - can at all not on Dutch Master look will need :dontknow:

The absolute 12.6 (test 75gr) will catapult flet or the feeder-bullet under using twist are spaced or nanofila on distance 80m. Coil 4,000-4500 on dura-Ace. The feeder middle size 56-60gr on 60 m without problems.
Either instead him DM13.2 until 80gr or EBM 12.8 (method). Here already you very to decide :dontknow:
Buy and Absolute 12.6, and EBM 12.8 / 13.2 of - this oil there was an oil tickles, in my opinion.

Option 1: If would I bought these Absolute 12.6, then in couple of to him EBM interestingly until 100gr. And EBM 14.2 until 130gr sold perhaps. Ah, and bought these lite or lite-Volkswagen Jetta TDI in addition.
Option 2: If would I bought these EBM 12.8 (method), then in couple of to him EBM interestingly until 100gr. And EBM 14.2 until 130gr sold perhaps. Ah, and bought these Lite or Lite-a medium in addition.
Option 3: If would I bought these EBM 12.8 / 13.2 of, then in couple of to him took would some lite-a medium in growth 12.5-12 feet and as 50-60gr (as option EBM 11.8) and select EBM 14.2 until 130gr.
Me personally options 1 and 2 like more because that done go with one Norfolk diameter of, and this allows to experiment with udilischami in highly broad the framework.

Now have decide to "method exceptions" :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 17 2013 18:58:57)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Variant 1: If would I bought these Absolute 12.6, then in couple of to him EBM interestingly until 100gr. And EBM 14.2 until 130gr sold perhaps. Ah, and bought these lite or lite-a medium in addition.

Sergei, and Lite or Lite-a medium to took, EBM 10.8?

Yes, lite EBM 11.8, if to talk about products Preston - good a scoundrel! The big info on him already enough in this topic.
If to speak pro other "nicknames", then this MAP Parabolix 11ft or Garbolinovskie 11-futoviki from top series.
Light-Volkswagen Jetta TDI for an amateur fishing - this EBM 11.8.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 17 2013 22:31:06)

+1

Yesterday received parcel from Tim with four Dutch metalworkers. On all sticks there is small shoals in the form of zalyapannykh of varnish rings and insertion. On one queen of so at all footnotes rings with cracks, patch to change so as she unfuckable to the use of. In principle these droplets varnish gotta wake my with the help floristic shears, but osadochek remained. Highly not company and such khamskiy approach to control quality. So same has arrived still and matchevka from the same Preston's -, too, with be home scraping your varnish.

Tim operationally responded me. Said that will replace section on a new. Nothing send need not, ????? photo with along.

I have question on topic) :flag: DM 160 gr and big Corum 150 gr compatible?? Or for such razbabakh need to big artillery bigger problems, than Dutch??

Compatible

Vertex wrote:

“I don’t interestingly where such a course not policy have of our local ments-usw members at, but how me known everywhere have shimanovskikh intention such practices.

And me here also!
Taras, better buy in RR those positions dura-Ace, that they have or order and will always be credit 10%.

+1

Monster Crab wrote:

Wu me question on topic) DM 160 gr and big Corum 150 gr compatible?? Or for such razbabakh need to big artillery bigger problems, than Dutch??

Big Corum 150 under me abandoned 130 st buddy Dutch. Abandoned many times - man eiaee fish on train, before sorevami.

+2

All thank you.

Monster Crab wrote:

DM 160 gr and big Corum 150 gr compatible??

Very compatible. Under than in goes with appropriate prikormkoy :flag:

+1

VIVA wrote:

throwing many times - man eiaee fish on train, before sorevami.

On ennom time we ever made love she car breaks down :disappointed:

+1

Sergei, and DM 160?? 8-)

Monster Crab wrote:

Sergei, and DM 160?? 8-)

Sergei, I not love reload with President, and for 150 g and + fodder I think that the in 250 g of need, ah type King Brauningovskogo :confused:

Thank you, will take whatever steps are to heart. Simply many stated about how that have EBM-but test, this weight empty, average trough. I so believe, that this 30-40 "grape" the riverine feed.

Monster Crab wrote:

Just many stated about how that have EBM-but test, this weight empty, average trough

This weight snap as and have any other with President. And the that say simply personal prejudices, the impression, opinion and etc.

+1

Comrades pundits. Interested in Dutch Master Method 11 '8. As he in comparison with ordinary 11 '8. There is whether prominent the difference in capacity and democracies? Thank you

Zoltan wrote:

Comrades pundits. Interested in Dutch Master Method 11 '8. As he in comparison with ordinary 11 '8. There is whether prominent the difference in capacity and democracies? Thank you

You Perhaps liked varnish to yank out :D

+1

Match, there is no, me not appreciate varnish to yank out. I simply want this season catch datchami, perhaps to the next change, but if to change, then to change all their stick

Zoltan wrote:

Stronger, in komle slightly fatter and angrier on potryakh. Coal vershinka in 2.5 Oz’s it bends only-third done. On water stick not was, say not nothing not can pro used weight.

+1

, bountiful days. Would stand before viborom DM 12 '8 (60) ? Absolute 12' 6 for such minds objects which ye Canal, nesilnoї techії ? the boner, distantsіya until 50m. Znachit Thank you.

Last edited by Taras (Apr 1 2013 13:45:21)

Than more relaxed will for, those preferable to will Absolute and back. Dutch this all ??? stick more for the middle tide and distant Optim on-start. The absolute contrary, more sensitive, softer. But this difference a small, stick very are close

+2

Friends, tell. There is whether sense’DM 10.8, Hua the absolute super fidera?? Can be whether his call more easy, mild and camping on D. In comparison with super??

+1

Monster Crab wrote:

s “, tell. There is whether sense’DM 10.8, Hua the absolute super fidera?? Can be whether his call more easy, mild and camping on D. In comparison with super??

'm using and the and the. This different classes udilisch, 11.8 substantially in short and less a powerful, respectively available way and workers weight other. By my senses here, DM 11.8 - comfortable weight trough 20-30 grams, labor the distance meters until 30 meters, Superfider - 30-50 grams, the distance until 50 meters.

+3

Thank you all participants this line. Accidentally stumbled on your site. Reread his almost the entire and here is outcome, bought DUTCH MASTER 13 '8 "until 100g. With coil PXR Power 5,000. Until grassroots, but on water still consider. On potryakh about place it long already not has. Most ridiculous, that from the entire now underway line of, bought replacement very ustraivayuschemu me fideru.

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.