All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.

Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.

Posts 61 to 90 of 1000

Valery wrote:

respected community! I need in Council camping on E. 'm a medium for the middle tide. Expanding industrialized fishing until 60 fringes meters, maximum weight zabrasyvaemoy purposefulness 60 gr. Regard two options:
1) MAYHEM 13' MEDIUM FEEDER;
2) DUTCH MASTER by 12,8 " ;6 0gr feeder
Correctly whether to compare these two fidera? And if from whom there is practice use of both udilisch as they in comparison with each other?

Dutch Master by 12,8 / 60 - place it, which I'm using the most often for fishing to Dnieper River, when me need a work with headings, feeders until 80 grams (without Accounting feed).
There is no sense tell about pros this stick. Simply I’d say, that she - my espoused. I like its build (bystrenkaya wand, but not his). I like her work on zabrose. I like her work "on fish." Except rivers'm using its under it catching fletami on karpodromakh, where not need impose further 60 meters. But more just in this place it I like small weight (220 grams) under crazy capacity (trough 80 grams'm dropping I; Seryoga Zoom. Perhaps, pulyal would korumovskie 120-often :)).

Cons I for themselves not found. Heard opinion about how, that DMy - "deaf persons." But in fundamentally with this disagree. At least, I have they bottom is obtained "and men," eloquently.

There is only one thing "but." If "on-start" you need harvest the feeding trough weight less 42 grams, not can cocked, kviver. On during such problems not will - it the very contracts the cord.

+2

Viva thank you large for the answer. Precisely such a plan report about place it me and like hear from people which realistically getting caught the DUTCH MASTER by 12,8 "I and before more tended to acquisition precisely this rods up, and here still it turned out, that Italy 13 'MEDIUM Feeder has slightly an undervalued test, and this position I have already closed Preston new DUTCH MASTER 13' 8" until 100g.

But here here is found, that already appeared Preston new Absolute Feeder Rods12ft 6in Feeder, CARBA / 2 in general mad shift away. Until Spring still there is not much time and there is soils for reflection

Valery wrote:

But here here is found, that already appeared Preston new Absolute Feeder Rods12ft 6in Feeder, CARBA / 2 in general mad shift away. Until Spring still there is not much time and there is soils for reflection

This place it, how I understand, - get back a little a renewed Excel 12 '6' '. At least, description of these St absolutely the identical.
I have Excel, too, there is. EBM, if to compare, to dispose and... a lot bigger. Although in weight they in fact same assessment (10 grams difference). Have Augusta untsovaya and 2-untsovaya done – 've got glass. Have hice - both such as carboxylic. Choice between them purely subjective. I'll trade you everything preference on during DMu. And, for example, Alex will harvest Quicken. Both rods up - very are good!

Viva, I have in arsenal there is DUTCH MASTER 13 '8 "until 100g and DUTCH MASTER 14' 2" 160g have these udilisch compounding place vershinok 3.5 mm, and here is have DUTCH MASTER by 12,8 "3.0 mm. Have Absolute Feeder Rods12ft 6in Feeder, CARBA / 2 on how many I own best guess done must be, too, 3.5 and judging by from such logic would stand before Dilema, the more as you write the difference between DUTCH MASTER by 12,8 "and Absolute Feeder Rods12ft 6in Feeder must be purely a subjective.

Last edited by Valery (Jan 15 2012 13:25:54)

Here its modest opinion relatively choice udilisch in this exemplified case.
Under available two DM 100 "grape". And 160 gr. With vzaimozamenyaemostyu vershinok, purchases of EX 12.6, with the same diameter of vershinok, will help develop line of in direction industrialized fishing in rags reservoirs and reservoirs with slow the passage precisely with presence of seed have EX 12.6 glass vershinok. Choice same in favor of DM by 12,8 will provide the availability of separately fact rods up, more a powerful for industrialized fishing as on during so and in stagnant water with some constraints in weight feeders.
Thus, more universal, so say showing of showerbooth, will the emergence of in the existing lineup udilisch precisely EX 12.6. All purely I.M.H.O.,.

Valery wrote:

VIVA, I have in arsenal there is DUTCH MASTER 13 '8 "until 100g and DUTCH MASTER 14' 2" 160g have these udilisch compounding place vershinok 3.5 mm, and here is have DUTCH MASTER by 12,8 "3.0 mm. Have Absolute Feeder Rods12ft 6in Feeder, CARBA / 2 on how many I own best guess done must be, too, 3.5 and judging by from such logic would stand before Dilema, the more as you write the difference between DUTCH MASTER by 12,8 "and Absolute Feeder Rods12ft 6in Feeder must be purely a subjective.

In principle, logic in this view there is. But here perishing I nothing advising not mean rights. "Think themselves, solve themselves." :)

Tell please, under polished technology, with coil big change place, with good weight fletom and 0.4 puffed, banned whether on 100 flushed??

In advance thankful

Last edited by Monster Crab (Jan 20 2012 15:13:33)

Monster Crab wrote:

and 0.4 puffed

And you not Shiller wrong with, measuring twist are spaced?

Monster Crab wrote:

with good weight fletom

Abandoned crime as 56 grams secondary with feeds. Power zabrosom. Me it looked, that stick quickly overwhelmed. And even falls. Think, that is worth watch in side EBM until 130 grams.

Monster Crab wrote:

statement please, under polished technology, with coil big change place, with good weight fletom and 0.4 puffed, banned whether on 100 flushed??

I in this am confident.
I have worked bombarding for 120 gather steam; 4,000 dura-Ace with puffed 0,17 prestonovskiy flet 45 grams.
And technique I have is far from impeccable.
Advice: If want bombarding away, code more hard vershinku.

benderr wrote:

throwing crime as 56 grams secondary with feeds. Power zabrosom. Me it looked, that stick quickly overwhelmed. And even falls. Think, that is worth watch in side EBM until 130 grams.

Can you place it're confusing? :O
We in Kyiv on Dnieper River stogrammovymi kormushkami with him fishing. Here is they + grams 40-50 feed only a bit out place it. But impose meters on 60 is obtained. And even enough accurate.

+1

VIVA wrote:

I in this am confident.

And I - there is no. Though what Big Pete put on EBM interestingly. More 5500-pay on dura-Ace not see sense on this place it questioning - for greater size shpuli have this rods up too small the first ring. From-for this on zabrose the cord will "vvinchivatsya" in this ring and this will be "so" expanding, I.M.H.O.,.
And at all, why precisely these pounder now is to shoot on 100m? Them is famously getting caught on made it from 40 until 80 the-. For more distant Optim there is EBM 14.2.

VIVA wrote:

the Security: If want bombarding away, code more hard vershinku.

Agree. And even better for distant zabrosov these pounder suited city Rubaysk.Server Preston new Dutch Master River Hollow Top Kit - place it with him becomes faster and broskovie.

duffy333 wrote:

for greater size shpuli have this rods up too small the first ring.

In-in. For good big-pita need to shot, and such types I not saw in nature :flag:

+2

Romeo wrote:

in-in. For good big-pita need to shot, and such types I not saw in nature

For good big pita need good karpovoe udilishche :flag:

duffy333 wrote:

for good big pita need good karpovoe udilishche

The kind yes. Katukhany with bigpitom from 700 grams weight and feeder ah clearly not will on balance fit :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 20 2012 20:10:35)

VIVA wrote:

Perhaps you udilishche're confusing?

There is no, not location is. 56 grams kormukhu abandoned a risk backing under 90 meters.
It looked, that 42 grams with feeds for him more comfortable weight under > zabrose.

benderr wrote:

No, not location is. 56 grams kormukhu abandoned a risk backing under 90 meters.

Can be, can be. This with feeds grams under 80 goes. I on 80m peredneogruzhennuyu 60-cultural with feeds'm throwing up bricks here - roughly the same in weight goes. But frankly the organization in account for in impose. Without bigotry, of course, but account for. And here is to the mill such a same weight there blast :O - this already indeed need slightly whether not with run off the hill bombarding and flow on full. And EBM 13.8 until 100gr all ??? not syurfkastingovoe udilishche, so and cover under such a zabrose may well.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 20 2012 22:18:29)

Me vice-versa seems, that trough less 80 grams his simply not make me over :dontknow:. T. E. Range missiles zabrosa contribute to only rostovye quality rods up. Quite another is happening with kormushkami 100 grams. Place it as would includes system and precisely predisposition of impose on full, even in the hands of one senses sho -stand thing!. :tomato:

?. Policies. Tomorrow storing his guys would saddle :playful:

Last edited by Алекс (Jan 20 2012 22:55:13)

+1

Sasha, you and Quicken 12.6 real simple so and such weight sho "wholly users" show cannot be :D

duffy333 wrote:

Sasha, you and Quicken 12.6 real simple so and such weight sho "wholly users" show cannot be

There is no, Brother, I simply to what EBM 100 pugayusche precisely on 100-120 hewed. :cool:

Thank you all 0 Client. Picture has become began to dawm. I very hoped that will be able harvest these pounder on water mark 100 forge the

Hurl on 100m and harvest on 100m this get back a little different things :flag:

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Throw this on 100m and harvest on 100m this get back a little different things

+ many. I’d say more. This not "get back a little different things", and specifically different things. :D

+2

More realistically - 100ob, and this believing all traction under the reverse of namotke the entire the main, which's the shackles, with shpuli during zabrosa. :glasses:

Алекс wrote:

“I don’t vice-versa seems, that trough less 80 grams his simply not make me over

100% agree. Truth I have DM14 '' 2 but this essence not changes. These udilki need to handle. I ponachalku feared reboot, throwing good neatly. And then began handle and hurl on-karpyatski. And in a result and distance in 100m reached and meet from sensitivity on such made it.

duffy333 wrote:

A EBM 13.8 until 100gr all ??? not syurfkastingovoe place it, so and cover under such a zabrose may well.

Failed it the first a hundred poods from for technology. EBM under the entire might on first glance not likes "the fuss", camping on E. Impose should be, as would protracted initially. And if in really the early crackdown not balled tackle, and seems to have given up as a stake through, nothing not tickles. There fishing pole itself throws, only need its feel. In my opinion.

Last edited by Топор (Jan 22 2012 00:59:01)

+1

Agree! Under correct technology these rods up rods up kinda "then" in a certain moment. But! This comes oops as not immediately - I have if anything this perception time come after not one dozen zabrosov with different headings, and kinds of feeders. But when "shoe-in on wave of" and have, only and can say "No at itself!!". Alex pro "the inclusion of the Fast and the Furious" absolutely is true wrote :flag:

+1

Can not quite go question, but for understanding of PRESTONovskoy line of wanted to would ask.
Sabzh he increasingly same software or?
The second not less incorrect question. With somehow pounder from Shimano can be compare (here perhaps closer to Andrey Toporu he and the and the densely yuzaet I.M.H.O.,)

WILDHUNTER
Even not know, with dura-Ace able to flatten neschem, Preston higher essentially. And the bottom line, that until] However dura-Ace all normal, took in hands Preston and don, that letterhead have dura-Ace there is no. This is so personally. In other words strongly one senses, that over tip here worked, and not simply namely those who understands in by it catching, she and is abandoning, and is abandoning accurately, and hears, and, she knits, and even not irks. As example better Yanks use spiningi little who makes, ultralayt have yapotsnev, ah and fidera and karpoviki have nicknames. Dura-Ace good with President, but everywhere what the lacks.
Here without grievances to users past camping on K. Himself deceptive am. All I.M.H.O.,.
Correct. When applied me personally, all boiled down moreover that in most enleve a psychic and khevikom, respectively Middi and Preston, else virtually lies without affairs. Dura-Ace I take on the undercling, either Lite camping on K. From Preston lights until there is no (in term). On two reservoirs on Shimanke lie constantly, on case if transiently manages drop by.

Last edited by Топор (Jan 23 2012 23:08:02)

+3

Agree with Hatchet - unparalleled or (mimic on 3 / 4 have dura-Ace for this rods up there is no :dontknow:. Dura-Ace simply other.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Sabzh he increasingly same software or?

EBM 13.8 until 100gr in primarily software. In second - cool feeder for karpovoy fishing and the servant-trophy-in including.
On Dnieper River on sees I enleve with him on during "there's gravy 100gr + fodder." This without special fears. And under need and 120gr + fodder on 40m puts an. On cyprinids kept reservoirs tulit flety and methods under 80m without special problems - in sense with ready bombarding need not.
Very universal place it.

+2

Attempting harvest on Dnieper River and with-cell plug-showerbooth Preston new Dutch Master River Hollow Top Kit. Common impression: His there is sense use in conditions when need a vershinka "from 3oz."

Sergei! But as is behaving udilishche with vershinkoy in 3 oz from Augusta 12.6?

Nor never does not pose :dontknow:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.