All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.

Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.

Posts 871 to 900 of 1000

Volodya, and transport what on your sticks?

vladkir wrote:

Wu me gofr prestonovskiy under done, dead on half 3,5mm pig--this.
This believe large plus to choice as said Sergei duffy333 - universality of.
11,6 + 12.6 + 13.8 and me at all increasingly would still all the rest. On blizhnyake not enleve.

To what this you wrote? Not I catch your drift sense. I, too, mean all these stick and that? Me now buy stick only under vershinku 3,5mm? Laughable. Choose rods up judging by only from unification vershinok as least foolish.

+1

Cmoki wrote:

30 pages re-read very is difficult, on this am asking to answer owners DMov.:
For rivers with small the passage (trough 42 and 56gr, very rarely any seafood brunch) what stick choose?

Here choice rods up from range missiles zabrosa more depends. And so under these weight suited rods up and EBM 12.8 (until 60gr), and EBM 13.2 of (until 80gr), and Absolute 12.6 (until 75gr). I for these conditions on made it 30-60 m'm using Excel 12.6, which slightly softly Absolyuta, but stronger.
Have Dutch Masters 12.8 / 13.2 of in comparison with Absolyutom / Quicken expense of more "collected" by building the accuracy of zabrosa on distant has attracted visitors over higher. From benefit to Absolyuta / Augusta - big choice vershinok in different tests and external relations materials.

Zoltan wrote:

vladkir wrote (and):

I have gofr prestonovskiy under done, dead on half 3,5mm pig--this.
This believe large plus to choice as said Sergei duffy333 - universality of.
11,6 + 12.6 + 13.8 and me at all increasingly would still all the rest. On blizhnyake not enleve.

To what this you wrote? Not I catch your drift sense. I, too, mean all these stick and that? Me now buy stick only under vershinku 3,5mm? Laughable. Choose rods up judging by only from unification vershinok as least foolish.

Here I presented its view, under their water reservoirs and conditions.

Cmoki wrote:

Volodya, and transport what on your sticks?

11,6 - if
12.6 - 165sm
13.8 - 130sm

duffy333 wrote:

Cmoki wrote (and):

30 pages re-read very is difficult, on this am asking to answer owners DMov.:
For rivers with small the passage (trough 42 and 56gr, very rarely any seafood brunch) what stick choose?

Here choice rods up from range missiles zabrosa more depends. And so under these weight suited rods up and EBM 12.8 (until 60gr), and EBM 13.2 of (until 80gr), and Absolute 12.6 (until 75gr). I for these conditions on made it 30-60 m'm using Excel 12.6, which slightly softly Absolyuta, but stronger.
Have Dutch Masters 12.8 / 13.2 of in comparison with Absolyutom / Quicken expense of more "collected" by building the accuracy of zabrosa on distant has attracted visitors over higher. From benefit to Absolyuta / Augusta - big choice vershinok in different tests and external relations materials.

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

Thank you, the answer which I waited.
And all the rest of the, too,! Likely will highlight the on DM13.2

Cmoki wrote:

. Rather just will highlight the on DM13.2

The good halt.

duffy333 wrote:

Dvukhchastnik. 137sm was forced to retire in folded the form of.

Something not is obtained)

Why not is obtained! If to beat accurate 136,5 centimeters

FrogFoot wrote:

What something not is obtained)

And length vershinok we not believe?)
10 feet 8 inches - this 3m 25sm.
Done have this rods up in goes different length - 62,5sm, 57,5sm, 52,6sm.
With the most brief vershinkoy America’s stated the length of the and is obtained.

Preston new Dutch Master River Tips on DM130 be appropriate?

There is no, they go in options only for EBM interestingly until 100gr and EBM 14.2 until 160gr.

Where the read that forms on 130 and 160 same assessment, why then not suited? Strange all of this)

Those who wrote, that forms DM130 and DM160 identical, as least these rods up in the hands of not held on a fishing trip ;)
Here is the answer on reform. Site Preston's as times for these Hollow novaya:
http://www.prestoninnovations.com/Item_ … BDM-HTK138

Last edited by duffy333 (May 6 2013 16:08:06)

Cmoki wrote:

where the read that forms on 130 and 160 same assessment, why then not suited? Strange all of this)

Ah as they can be conflate with different test? Like would adults people. And so screwing up! Strange those who similar writes (says).

Last edited by Топор (May 6 2013 16:09:42)

Clear, thank you. And still, hold DM160 I have there opportunities. Describe difference between 130km and 160m?

DM130 - better suited for industrialized fishing on 2008 on distant made it. On River with the passage "there's gravy until 100gr" inclusive. On during demanding your fair share weight feeders personally me with him was visibly :dontknow:
DM160 - this extra-khevik for River industrialized fishing. Precisely so, with big hew - much river, 10.03.2010The insurance companies, trough from 100gr +.
Here have Salapina maximally in all described by:
Dutch Master 14' 2" 130gr
Dutch Master 14' 2" 160gr

Last edited by duffy333 (May 6 2013 17:46:25)

My goal this an obscure a hard-on (fish farming) carp until 8kg, reservoir with's distant zabrosom and times in year on 7 days on Volga. My choice DM130.
Still times thank you all who answered it.

+1

Me DM130 very grassroots. Has very powerful hands far. One minus- weight

Dimitri wrote:

One minus- weight

Dim sum ah so superset need to for 325gr ;)

Топор wrote:

John Smiths ah so superset need to for 325gr

Ah plus katukha for him grams 500 was)

Dimitri wrote:

ah plus katukha for him grams 500 was)

Yes understandable all, ah this khevik nowhere not, stupidly.. ???? in general a range of similar fishing gear one of lung in weight.

+1

Today in the first was "not pity" EBM 100. I Messrs. I’d say Messrs., - potyk with unlimited would exacerbate opportunities! :flirt:

Alex, can be in more details?

Sanya, you pro this:
http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/showpost.php … tcount=103
??
Not, ah the that with DM100 impose snap common weight under 150 g on 40m not the problem, then this already long not secret - sorely tested not times and not two eeaaneie sees. And have you something more interesting to do was? Eieenu :jumping:

duffy333 wrote:

Don’t, ah the that with DM100 impose snap common weight under 150 g on 40m not the problem, then this already long not secret

Correctly. Eleventh, cautiously had crushed the form and works. And you try this do without "had crushed", with the feeding trough over head, and not for its back.
Present effect "mouse click" as on expensive spinningakh, still have MAPovskikh Paraboliksov such noticing. Micro sensations difficult describe.
Generally, personally for me, EBM, from with President for pensioners Golden all more sports line.

Last edited by Алекс (May 7 2013 09:25:44)

DM100 impose snap common weight under 150 g on 40m not the problem (with)
Have us on Dnieper River as times now such a a jet of eyebrows as in past s in Kyiv. Tbilisi untangle was reason want to race DM100.
Closer 40 meters 100, 105gr kormukhi he as the I have and not throws - :). Modicum and have been arguing quite easily impose to do, and on klipse, rumbling) Pretty rough beats. And here is end 60 flushed - beauty :)
Impose - mayatnikovyy.

agent_asd wrote:

Closer 40 meters 100, 105gr kormukhi he as the I have and not throws -

Try maximally a short svis under knot, and short movement as would have a cutie here snap in the upper hand 50-60 degrees, without clips. With precision need to will work-out, but in a whole 130 st is obtained and 10 and 15 and 20 meters.

Алекс wrote:

A you try this do without "had crushed", with the feeding trough over head, and not for its back.
Present effect "mouse click" as on expensive spinningakh, still have MAPovskikh Paraboliksov such noticing.

O.o., especially here is this - "effect" mouse click "as on expensive spinningakh". I understand, that piss need not, but. Just an. On its Dutch wizard :D
If made, then through Tim always can be knee was in return tattered order :D

Last edited by duffy333 (May 7 2013 13:52:47)

the Axe
Yes problems close. Rolls on fact there is no - I have enough experience as as so and spinningovoy industrialized fishing. Simply kormukhi 100 and more grams curious to rarely account for fling closer 22m. There is very an exact technique spiinningovogo zabrosa "from the bottom up from under themselves" - so would I its called - - can be constitute in wrapped in a tin bank on foreseeable distance :). I think can be its to apply in such situations and on feeder,

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.