All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.

Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.

Posts 91 to 120 of 1000

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Sergei! But as is behaving udilishche with vershinkoy in 3 oz from Augusta 12.6?

And sense? Have him birth 3-untsovaya there is.

A sense? Have him birth 3-untsovaya there is.

Javadxan. Here is this and interestingly. T. E. Is obtained

# 4 (Medium)

This around 3 oz, and

№7 (Light)

Slightly softly?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

slightly softly?

Yes, softly. Unambiguously.

Last edited by VIVA (Jan 26 2012 13:36:09)

VIVA wrote:

A sense? Have him birth 3-untsovaya there is.

Ah yes, complete vershinka # 4 Preston Medium emerge (Orange) (CARBDMTIP / 04) roughly in as 3oz.
Complete # 7 Preston Light emerge (Red) CARBDMTIP / 07 roughly 2oz.
Me native more like - rings more on diameter and longer than the.

“I don’t native more like - rings more on diameter and longer than the.

Options And 1 oz with excel 12.6 Sergei you pose on this wand?

Pose. When with easy fletami (15gr) on the far-distance there is karasey catching on-start with very topkim ilistym upside. In rest cases on karpikam vershinka # 4 practiced well normally. And bombarding with it weight from 40gr komfortnіshim. If more sensitivity need a was I Excel 12.6'm using.

+1

Messrs., who yuzal Dutch Master Method Feeder 12 '8. " Like as novelty.
Especially interested in test.
Thank you

Could you tell me please the optimal weight and the size of the feeders under DM 130 for achievements maximum range missiles zabrosa? Me counseled medium-size bullets 60 "grape", intuition suggests, that this little, although perhaps am mistaken.
D very thankful

Best with method flies - Drennanovskiy 50 g of + fodder departures KhZ far :cool: That other a good report on the subject: VIVA but
Enjoyed DUTCHMASTER Bullet Feeder (DMBF / 80L Large Cage, 80gr) with Riverine feeds - about 110gr ‘. But added would still, if honestly.
At all have series of EBM than more downer - the better flies. In short, need under upper test handle, I.M.H.O.,.

duffy333 wrote:

Polzovalsya DUTCHMASTER Bullet Feeder (DMBF / 80L Large Cage, 80gr) with Riverine feeds - about 110gr ‘. But added would still, if honestly.
At all have series of EBM than more downer - the better flies. In short, need under upper test handle, I.M.H.O.,.

You pro Dutch Master Method Feeder 12 '8 "? On him ticked 80 "grape" + fodder? Me it is important!

I pro EBM 14.2 until 130gr - response to question Monster Crab Shed. And Method fidery only couple of weeks as appeared in sale - as them someone harvest could have us :dontknow:??
On logic things for him 60 + fodder upper limit. I.e. somewhere under 80gr, I.M.H.O.,.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 6 2012 13:18:03)

duffy333 wrote:

A Method fidery only couple of weeks as appeared in sale - as them someone harvest could have us??

Then zhdems. Very hope on test until 100 grams :-)
Thank you

Lilian wrote:

MA – It hope on test until 100 grams

For this Preston's there is DUTCH MASTER 13’8 ” until 100gr:flag: Nu, and still released DUTCH MASTER 13 '2 "until 80gr
If for of blasting with constant catching heavy kormushkami and desire toss away, then the first unambiguously :flag:
The second, too, seems interested, but I his just times in the hands of hold something for me in no clothing left. D still his times already deep look.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 6 2012 13:23:50)

duffy333 wrote:

WWII, too, seems interested, but I his just times in the hands of hold something for me in no clothing left. D still his times already deep look.

Fully potderzhivayu you when write that need testit on water.

duffy333 wrote:

To this have Preston's there is DUTCH MASTER 13’8 ” until 100gr Nu, and still released DUTCH MASTER 13 '2 "until 80gr

Me need-from 3.6 until 3.9 and not long and not in short. Want under carp. Excel 12.6 not suits transportation-and test. Here is would such trekhchastnik, with test until 100 and with marched as have EBM. A magic book.

EBM 13.2 a good option :flag: Skyfall length of his with Quicken 12.6 all understandable. And than test in 90gr not suits?

duffy333 wrote:

A than test in 90gr not suits?

Suits. And EBM 13.2 of not need. I have there is interestingly test until 80. Already the second month I am racking itself head with choice
From neterpezha slightly not took itself Speed Master until 110.

Last edited by Lilian (Mar 6 2012 14:53:30)

Expense of moreover, that 13.2 in short and under the report a stated weight in 260gr he as something... a lot bigger and in komle, and in central parts of, than 13.8 until 80gr.

duffy333 wrote:

Better just with method flies - Drennanovskiy 50 g of + fodder departures KhZ far That other a good report on the subject: Viva but
Enjoyed DUTCHMASTER Bullet Feeder (DMBF / 80L Large Cage, 80gr) with Riverine feeds - about 110gr ‘. But added would still, if honestly.

Sergei, thank you. 'll keep that in mind. Pick up volumes K to sale bullets on 80 "grape" or better 100?? (Fishing-start, but tossing handfuls need to 100 +). I so understand for better dalnoboynosti need to abandon feeders with big capacity of feed??

Lilian wrote:

you pro Dutch Master Method Feeder 12 '8 "? On him ticked 80 "grape" + fodder? Me it is important!

Judging by my haigus 90 "grape" ceiling, I mean together with Alpo! At all stick many run, very the easy and it rough, than EBM 100 gr! Truth she 2 + and has transortirovochnuyu length even 4000m2 as well as in 170 centimeters, I so understood that for you this critical way! Although I glad if honestly that she dvukhchastnik

Lilian wrote:

“I don’t need-from 3.6 until 3.9 and not long and not in short. Want under carp. Excel 12.6 not suits transportation-and test. Here is would such trekhchastnik, with test until 100 and with marched as have EBM. A magic book.

EBM by 12,8 / 60gr. Realistically is abandoning crime as 80 grams + fodder. Trekhchastnik. Rapid and precise on zabrose, sanctuary on fish.
Can be harvest and on during, and a carp on platnikakh. Tuzimanov throws away on Bank :D
Quietly mismanaged and with boys potrofeynee.
Here is these driven carps caught out Dutch Master by 12,8 / 60 "grape" (5kg and 5.3 kg):
http://uploads.ru/t/Y/9/u/Y9urf.jpg

http://uploads.ru/t/O/t/8/Ot8R0.jpg

Last edited by VIVA (Mar 6 2012 17:22:17)

+2

Monster Crab wrote:

Sergei, thank you. 'll keep that in mind. Pick up volumes K to sale bullets on 80 "grape" or better 100?? (Fishing-start, but tossing handfuls need to 100 +). I so understand for better dalnoboynosti need to abandon feeders with big capacity of feed??

There is no have Preston's feeders-armored weight in 100gr. Yes and not love I their - on-start they little feed bear, but on during still from-for bad vsplyvaemosti all time in style of and renounce all tsepu main feeding source :(
If this need for the boner and for distant competitors, how option I would recommended karpovoe sinker to-layn and fodder in the gelva grid or package. So and expanding will maximum, and the presentation of the on bottom different, and volume of prikormki can regulate to its liking.

Me seems the gelva strongly will limit expanding. In my opinion

Have karpyatnikov not particularly limits, and here why something will limit :dontknow: Nobody same not says the gelva immutable with the glass posibility to set :flag:

I karpyatnik, with the entire certainty say, that the gelva very strongly limits expanding :) even micro candy percent on 15, I already not say about medium-size and big.

With "as perspective" there is just one option precise and qualitative zakorma on the far-distance there is on-start - this method / flet.
I, too, in its time karpovoy catching a bit handled :blush:. Even with the gelva-packages is famously flies: I pomeschael sinker in this very package, from above roadwheels mixture of - in the air flew highly remarkable :flag: That, recommend.
With "feel true taste pleasure" (santimatrov until 7-) from 25mm the gelva-netting from Fox or Skinny Dipper FISHNET EASI-LOADA from 6 and gruzilom teams: DISTANCE discussed from 6 in weight not less 4oz together with extra-khevikom King Feder from Browning provided stable outcome in district "honest" 100m. With kormushkami-bullets was roughly so same. But trough-bullets highly poorly give krupnofraktsionnyy fodder on-start - simply sake of experiment other on shoal.
"Standard" 5sm the gelva-mesh and packages of course fly worse - me fiderom with Karpov gruzilom comfortable experience until 80m :dontknow: And the under constant practice.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 8 2012 02:22:15)

And that you say about classic Dutch master 11.8? Perhaps whether the use of on matchevogo size carp we should drink a?

Zoltan wrote:

A that you say about classic Dutch master 11.8? Perhaps whether the use of on matchevogo size carp we should drink a?

That's easy for! A Rolex from Andy findlay replies! :cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kor3KMrc … re=related
(Click on pausing on 1 :0 6)

+2

VIVAThanks! But all same interestingly opinion owners this caused to. What a kind of comfortable weight and the distance for him? Build more progressive or lapshevatyy to gain Excel?

Build fastovyy. Comfortable experience harvest with 20-40 grammovymi kormushkami on distance there is until 40-45 meters. There's gravy 60 grams can be, but not comfortable experience.

As same I you all hate! :crazyfun:

Алекс wrote:

bird feeders 60 grams can be, but not comfortable experience.

Sasha, as you not wrote, that with weight 60gr this udilishche only is beginning to unfold? :D

Vertex wrote:

How same I you all hate! :crazyfun:

Here is catch although would one pounder from this line of and then indeed you start to hate ;) But not us, and nicknames :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 12 2012 15:51:24)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.