All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.

Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.

Posts 151 to 180 of 1000

2 Yevgeny 79:
In your case and Excel 12.6 and EBM by 12,8 will are good and confidently will cope and with fish tank, and with distance. Done on both my own rods addressed us perfectly on poklevke, and forms is famously work and on zabrose and on vyvazhivanii.
And still after all there is a new Absolute 12.6 recent replaced Ekselyu :)
Here all depends from personal preferences - have Augusta the form more slow by building, than have EBM. The absolute somewhere between them. But buying any their them you not disappoint on any.
In its time nobody chose so same. But for me the main argument became choice vershinok have Augusta - 3 complete and 2 mentor dokupaemykh. Plus the that have them such same your dozen as have dire EBM. In profile topic pro Ekseli, Anna O. this described by.

2serga
By choice between EBM 13.8 and 14.2 all depends on distance there is fishing, I.M.H.O.,, in primarily. Moreover me on devices up 100gr + EBM 14.2 until 130gr me not particularly likes. For themselves positioning this place it as a lovely tool for industrialized fishing on distant distance communication on 2008 and not very strong during. And for of blasting EBM 14.2 until 160gr me powerfully with more.
On Neoteriku. This kinda not quite for rags increased the udilishche - it follows for the servant-trophy-fishing and industrialized fishing Moustache in rapid rivers precisely on devices up. Done in 2oz, 4oz and 6oz not the best choice for the boner. But the that place it mad fully agree. Have the most there is such.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 14 2012 01:13:49)

+1

Thank you Sergei, huge. D until to think.

Евгений 79 wrote:

, right, I'll until to think

Housing office, you EBM 100 13.8 have for Dimka's can potrusit. And perhaps to throw some. :cool:

duffy333 wrote:

Skyfall choice between EBM 13.8 and 14.2 all depends on distance there is fishing, I.M.H.O.,, in primarily. Moreover me on devices up 100gr + EBM 14.2 until 130gr me not particularly likes. For themselves positioning this place it as a lovely tool for industrialized fishing on distant made it on 2008 and not very strong during. And for of blasting EBM 14.2 until 160gr me powerfully with more.

Why and that are in trouble before choice. Under 1949-1969 church, for (for me this when 100gramovku yanks on there is no) was 3-4 times the end of the summer - autumn. Plus for themselves understood, that trough above 80 gr. Not comfortable experience (though and yanks), can of course on 'Chinese' visibly? And with EBM all contrary?

Last edited by serga (Mar 14 2012 02:14:38)

benderr
Greetings Igor. Yes have Dima I saw Dutch and was playing on the Stripper his, but I after all different model want. And I so understood EBM 100 13.8 clearly differs as on shaken, so and on haigus from Excel 12.6 or DM 12.8.

I think, that on audition on Starobeshevo all of this (and not only) can be will see. :flag:

Ah all. Die aller neueste Kreation aus. Me goes to the first my human feeder Preston Dutch Master 12 '8. "
All thank you! :) ))

Vertex wrote:

the first my human feeder Preston Dutch Master

This you correctly has. This only the first "swallow" :crazyfun:

Dobryi day all. Have read the entire forum on Feders and pishel concluded that need to change its katana sword do100gr. For me she too snotty. I'll hold you in-start -karas carp until 3kg Makes me want to udilishche with more rapid marched and a range until 80metrov. Budget not limited. Inclination is to EBM 12.8 or interestingly. And can the absolute take. In advance thank you.

Череш wrote:

Dobryi day all. Have read the entire forum on Feders and pishel concluded that need to change its katana sword do100gr. For me she too snotty. I'll hold you in-start -karas carp until 3kg Makes me want to place it with more rapid marched and a range until 80metrov. Budget not limited. Inclination is to EBM 12.8 or interestingly. And can the absolute take. In advance thank you.

Unambiguously in this situation Absolute better, EBM this rechniki there they feel in his population. In my opinion

And what better take.

Than further hurl - those longer than the borrow. But I would, if speech goes about distance there is until 80m on-start bought these would or a new EBM 13.2 of until 80gr. Or last resort the old Excel 12.6 until he there is in sale. And the these distance there is only with fletami / methods or peredneogruzhennymi kormushkami.

Large thank you for information. Perhaps d borrow EBM 13.2 of. And still interested in -kormushku method 45gr with Alpo on how many I going to drop off the with average technique. 's gonna make me feel I difference between by a Satan and EBM 13.2 of. Can watch on interestingly 90gr.

Last edited by Череш (Mar 16 2012 19:50:42)

Череш wrote:

And still interested in -kormushku method 45gr with feeds on how many I going to drop off thewith average technique. feel I differencebetween by a Satan and EBM 13.2 of. Can watch on interestingly 90gr.

As only to score, immediately see on how many you have ditched, also, feel difference after zabrosa. :tomato:

Last edited by D.S.I (Mar 16 2012 21:32:46)

+1

Череш wrote:

And still interested in -kormushku method 45gr with Alpo on how many I going to drop off the with average technique. 's gonna make me feel I difference between by a Satan and EBM 13.2 of. Can watch on interestingly 90gr.

Method 45gr with Alpo can and 100gr weigh :dontknow: - all depends as oblepit. But think, that without much pressure on 60 m put. And used to udilischu and further.
Interestingly 90gr. - there is no such rods up. There is interestingly 80gr. - it like as filmed with production in this year and instead him as times 13.2 of 80gr. Have 13.2 more "the amount collected" a form, than have interestingly 80gr, I.M.H.O.,.

D borrow EBM 13.2 of. Thank you for legal.

serga wrote:

Everyone nobody chose between 100 grammovym and 130ym. Place fishing Dnepr river, for (bashmachka, voloskoe, Lyubimovka, dnepropetrovtsy know).

I have there is 130yy. For Bashmachki in the past year not been of use nor never, been lacking fishing gear class a medium. But several times them enjoyed, purely from interest. Too severe in drawn (big lever) and sensitivity on gentle poklyovkakh not very. At all, as something not particularly he I have went on Dnieper River, me seems, 100yy was would more demanded.

oleole
And at what fish on gentle poklevkakh not very? And if can be, that engaged on sensitivity and Euro Taekwondo for those conditions?

Топор wrote:

oleole
And at what fish on gentle poklevkakh not very? And if can be, that engaged on sensitivity and Euro Taekwondo for those conditions?

Mostly lovilas a dace 50-200 grams, sometimes nekrupnye Blicca bjoerkna / podleschik / Crucian. Mostly catching there mediums on a regular basis on distance there is about 50 fringes meters, leak for until 50-60 grams, the depth of meters 15. Poklyovki, mostly, lungs podergunchiki and potyazhki. Several times for season like poschupati direction, meters on 20-30 further. For this and outof DM130. As it turned out, there was the same fish and such same poklyovki. Used secondary and soft (dokupal separately) done. More than half poklyovok not saw, saw just lame-o and hanging all on the hook fish. Soft vershinku kolbasilo the passage and wave of, average was bit roughly. More lungs with sticks on more rate close distance there is, saw virtually increasingly (Shimano Speedmaster with vershinkoy oz and Excel Superfeeder with vershinkoy # 2). Perhaps, its role, played even and the thickness of the twist are spaced (10lb on mediumakh and 15lb on ekstrakhevike). I understand, that to compare Volkswagen Jetta TDI with ekstrakhevikom incorrect approach but the conclusion, fix tormented, vorochaya 4.2 Dam, if can be find place closer to Bank on dozen-the other meters and receive pleasure from industrialized fishing gossamer and sensitive snastyu.
At all, DM130 as-what the countries hit by financial kind of on itself policies--and I have political dalnika (70 + meters), not rechnika, as I planned. On during me enough khevika throwing 80-100 grams on distance 30-40 meters, excess 20-30 grams capacity EBM not they save - there where bears 100 grams, usually yanks and 130. Ah and even one thing the use of stick 4.20 - peraskivanie fish through abrupt brovku.

+2

2oleole:
Have EBM 14.2 the most soft vershinka (# 7) this roughly 2oz and to compare its with Shimano Speedmaster with vershinkoy oz and Excel Superfeeder with vershinkoy # 2 as something not very. I now put some thought into fittings hollow Brauningovskikh vershinok motley test under EBM, truth under 13.8.
Try on EBM 14.2 until 130gr put the cord 10lb, and even better 8lb, but with shock - the thickness of the twist are spaced highly sufficiently dire on distant made it on during. And expanding on zabrose this a bit adds.

+1

Took away today finally its 12 '8 "from local as the flagship of. Wand of course interesting, on potryakh, so as with such never worked, I its not understood, tomorrow d to experience on Karpo-drome.

Liked Complectaion, comfortable soft cover-air fireplace input and mentor soft cover on zmeyke. And here is the that in goes goes just two done - this not there is well. Will have dozakazyvat, with have them their there is no. :(

oleole wrote:

if can be find place closer to Bank on dozen-the other meters and receive pleasure from industrialized fishing gossamer and sensitive snastyu.

You John! Such cannot be to speak. Such many not likes. You know how many I received negative including in its worded trying to propagandize such approach?! Making need to be. Making. :yep:

duffy333 wrote:

Try it on EBM 14.2 until 130gr put the cord 10lb, and even better 8lb, but with shock - the thickness of the cord highly sufficiently dire on distant made it on during. And expanding on zabrose this a bit adds.

Javadxan, precisely so and plan further to exploit this tackle. Under this, truth, not seriously impair would even katushechku change, there System Dayva is worth. Of looking on Ultegru 5500. Toad weighs heavily, think.)

oleole wrote:

of looking on Ultegru 5500.

The size of the the right under this place it :cool:

Thank you oleolefor an interesting the review on EBM. Not managed (for holidays) unsubscribe. And success at in Saturday took EBM 160, thank you duffy333- for timely answers essentially. oleolein the past year indeed tide was little, want still EBM 100, but not always is obtained harvest in smoothly run places (fling in bay is and camping on Afghan, until that like "software", with all stemming - for, wind, expanding - love beautiful seats on Dnieper River, and they very often not for the medium.

+1

With EBM interestingly until 100gr can be quietly harvest on respectable during - supply ruggedness there a good. For example, big kormushkami from AKhS 100gr with zabrosom on 50m. And with 120 the 1930 can be, but a form already poorly holds a jet of.

oleole
My opinion on 130-ket will this fish from 300-400gr (with spoken native kit), as correctly you observed dalnyak, as on-start so and on such rivers as Dnepr river. For such with a dong in 50 "grape" an obscure impose little seems interested. His element now to example on big 2008, when fish still not has drawn to Bank, and is worth on the sidelines, and brovka on such 2008 oftentimes the 80-100m. In about including the situation and with large rivers. Another moment very important, which is related on sensitivity on dalnyake this cord and his-section (as correctly observed Seryoga). Than he skolzhe and thinner the better, ah and hence all heralded by, coil, vrshinka, there's gravy, tooling. After all on distance there is in 80m factors encroaching against you as least in two times bolshechem on 40-pay, and this must be accounted for.

2oleole
Still question: What snap used under it catching? Simply I believe done EBM among best, if not best, on indication poklevok. From its experience and input my known, who but with EBM even not were, to with indication poklevki on any distance there is were problems :dontknow:

And I here is branched out in ranks owners DM130. Until likes!! :cool:
Can who tell pollsters, or will help with shorting RIVER kit?.

Last edited by agent_asd (Mar 20 2012 02:23:28)

Kits RIVER go ONLY for EBM 13.8 until 100gr and EBM 14.2 until 160gr. And for everyone from udilisch he its.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.