All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.

Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.

Posts 241 to 270 of 1000

duffy333 wrote:

Nu, and still released DUTCH MASTER 13 '2 "until 80gr.
, too, seems interested, but I his just times in the hands of hold something for me in no clothing left. D still his times already deep look.

There is whether still competent information for this udilke? Interested in comparison in Best a psychic from dura-Ace?
Thank you.

Describe vitamin zabrosa and vyvazhivaniya on all Dutch Masters in enough complex and ungrateful attractive opportunity - this need very military chain. Their the main task prekoasno hurl, is famously show poklevku and knitting fish so, to skhodov due to American rods up not was. EBM 13.2 of not exception.
If you interested in place it class Volkswagen Jetta TDI, but people there's too much weight until 100gr, hydro progressive build, well-running as on River with the passage 60gr +, so and on-start with fletami and methods, is famously vyazhuschee fish, then this all pro EBM 13.2 of.

+2

duffy333 wrote:

describe vitamin zabrosa and vyvazhivaniya on all Dutch Masters in enough complex and ungrateful attractive opportunity - this need very military chain. Their the main task prekoasno hurl, is famously show poklevku and knitting fish so, to skhodov due to American rods up not was. EBM 13.2 of not exception.
If you interested in place it class Volkswagen Jetta TDI, but people there's too much weight until 100gr, hydro progressive build, well-running as on River with the passage 60gr +, so and on-start with fletami and methods, is famously vyazhuschee fish, then this all pro EBM 13.2 of.

And prove it that you no relations to Prestonu not have? :D

, it is a pity but there is no :( [and write truth and only truth what would bitter she not was :D
I’d say so, if would I have on this momen not was Augusta 12.6, then I would unambiguously already took would itself EBM 13.2 of.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 4 2012 19:55:48)

duffy333 wrote:

Too bad, but there is no [and write truth and only truth what would bitter she not was
I’d say so, if would I have on this momen not was Augusta 12.6, then I would unambiguously already took would itself EBM 13.2 of.

Edited duffy333 (Today 18 :55: 48)

And why not 12.8 "?

Ugh,... fetishists! And you can put yourself them you these patyki? They OK of the needle! And for sex workers! And cost anything like that much major shitload of money! :)
EBM 13.2 in principle incorrect approach to compare with mediums on a regular basis from dura-Ace. EBM by 12,8 and the slightly stronger. I in its time shimanovskimi mediums on a regular basis not risked hurl crime as 80 grams plus fodder.

VIVA wrote:

I in its time shimanovskimi mediums on a regular basis not risked hurl the feeder 80 grams plus fodder.

Here is and I not want. Want a little more excited reinforced a medium (compared with Best), that would penetrate his the brink of for 45 meters although would until 60, the whip on faster in slightly greater length of his, plus the easy Pitzi is in heat until 60-80 grams.
Here is and'm on 13.2, and and visit not many compared with 13.8.

EBM interestingly this a believer khevik.
EBM 13.2 of net was-Volkswagen Jetta TDI. The distance 60 m with average the feeding trough-netting in 60gr absolutely labor the distance. And with peredneogruzhennoy the feeding trough or fletom and all 80 to defy.
Information not many because this udilishche this year and his only spring began to sell. I have couple of known took his and absolutely not wish. One of them took his instead Spidmastera Ballets by Karol Szymanowski.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 4 2012 20:51:33)

+1

VIVA wrote:

EBM 13.2 in principle incorrect approach to compare with mediums on a regular basis from dura-Ace. EBM by 12,8 and the slightly stronger. I in its time shimanovskimi mediums on a regular basis not risked hurl the feeder 80 grams plus fodder.

And I enleve. On latest CHK capturing the AKhS 84 gr. Truth distance there is not sky-high

Last edited by Nycolas (May 4 2012 21:00:08)

Nycolas wrote:

Truth distance there is not sky-high

After this tournament’s
http://www.ribak.net/talks/index.php?s= … p;p=171935
I still times for themselves stressed the need in bel- glass tinkles.
Importantly not oschibitsya, because buying in indeed, and poschupati not where!

This for Nitty Gritty because as mediums accented different ;) Excel Superfider 12 "from the same Preston's, too, like as a medium, but here is with the same Quicken 12.6, EBM by 12,8 or 13.2 his as something in one a series of not would you bet. Superfider - this Volkswagen Jetta TDI lite, I would so said. And net mediums on a regular basis I would called a new Absolute 12.6 or 12-futoviki from Garbolino.
Was-Volkswagen Jetta TDI this already not "net" Volkswagen Jetta TDI with test until any seafood brunch, but still and not khevik with test in 100-110gr. Plus growth under 13 feet. As a consequence workers distance there is further and range of scale wider.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 4 2012 21:37:42)

Sergei, I spoke not for interestingly, namely for 12.8ft. I first bracketed him with tenderness of there and camping on D., feared reload, but here accidentally me inherited couple tips of his khevikov for him, and because appeared an eerie desire to their even break a. Forceful impose with step - 84 grams. (Preston Bullet 60g + fodder), has stopped for on Chinese traditional transportation + / -0.2 g, calibrating scale Soviet pharmaceutical set of policy. Cord Nanofil: 0.10 + shock, and also with fishing line Maver Dual Band 0.25mm. Even break a not managed, moved on vershinku "claiming a" -, too, not managed break the. On it in principle and alighted, so as the most adopt Sedzenevsky broken - and until now me its still not have sent. Although higher 70 fringes I not see sense handle this stick, if need to higher 80-110, then more comfortable than 13 '8 "use. Can I and am mistaken, but until that I in the slaughter not see sense in 13 '2 "Hua 12' 8" + 13 '8. " Such sense of, that marketers do simply pegs on "moral tooth" between 12 '8 "and 13' 8" and 60 and 100 grams. ???? broke a "it is unclear", given the, that datchi with a good endowments of ruggedness go.

Last edited by Vertex (May 4 2012 23:32:21)

Vershinku from much weight under zabrose not you'll break it - faster the form a develops a.

Not know, but me 13.2 of grassroots. Perhaps because, that enleve many on Dnieper River and supply ruggedness here never plus not case. Moreover on brovkakh fact length rods up never fact.
To do kit 12.8 + 13.2 of + interestingly not see sense. Or 12.8 + interestingly, or 13.2 of + interestingly, in my opinion. And under this still anything in growth 12.5-12. I have on such a principle Excel 12.5 + Excel 12.6 + EBM interestingly. The reason such a choice was too cliche - measured your have vershinok for all types and the availability of Brauningovskikh vershinok with so same Norfolk.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 4 2012 23:47:26)

duffy333 wrote:

Vershinku from much weight under zabrose not you'll break it - faster the form a develops a.

Not know, but me 13.2 of grassroots. Perhaps because, that enleve many on Dnieper River and supply ruggedness here never plus not case. Moreover on brovkakh fact length rods up never fact.
To do kit 12.8 + 13.2 of + interestingly not see sense. Or 12.8 + interestingly, or 13.2 of + interestingly, in my opinion. And under this still anything in growth 12.5-12. I have on such a principle Excel 12.5 + Excel 12.6 + EBM interestingly. The reason such a choice was too cliche - measured your have vershinok for all types and the availability of Brauningovskikh vershinok with so same Norfolk.

Edited duffy333 (Today 22 :47: 26)

And I several'm lost in choosing. Like first Absolute Super Feeder take, but a long dog. Want a short Lite with test 50-60 - maximum 11 ", and even better 10-10 '6" (not Shimano). But something ah nothing in head not climbs. More precisely as, from heads until not goes Drennan Method Combo Feeder 9-11ft. I do not what I to him so don't bother me, but an interesting, a disease. :)

Have Preston's in Since-series of there is 11-futovik, and in series of Mini and 10-futovik, and 11-futovik. But this as something more under melkokarpa and an. Have Since-series of done 3.5mm, and have Mini 2.2mm.
If for industrialized fishing small fry-podleschikov the as option, cool 11-futoviki have Garbolino. But this already himself regulation to think after as Mr. Picker atoning ;)

Want itself take Preston new Dutch Master 13ft 8in 100gm with him go make ends DM # 4, DM # 7. For greater universality and increasingly ??? various conditions industrialized fishing want TUR for him DM # 5. Question: Not too he for him tight? And if who has tried comfortable experience whether will hurl with this vershinkoy?
And even question use of coils to this udilischu, what are using and from no size and peredatki is worth's suitable to start?

duffy333 wrote:

Wu Preston's in Since-series of there is 11-futovik, and in series of Mini and 10-futovik, and 11-futovik. But this as something more under melkokarpa and an. Have Since-series of done 3.5mm, and have Mini 2.2mm.
If for industrialized fishing small fry-podleschikov the as option, cool 11-futoviki have Garbolino. But this already himself regulation to think after as Mr. Picker atoning

On C-series of watched, yes and on minikam, too,. Something they me utterly not impressed by the. Here is Dutch Master 40g this liked, but Hi,, the length of the 11 '8 "- busts, although will excess money, can be was would to complete a series of. :)

vladkir wrote:

I want itself take Preston new Dutch Master 13ft 8in 100gm

Can even not to doubt, of course all conditions he not will replace, but nevertheless och. . Option-can be TUR, if the dough not indexed :D as you speak and # 5 (this on cyprinids kept gills, kady vershinka Kag BSV nesilno plays its role, or in conditions enough strong in heat Wu me such there is no, two "zaprogramirovannykh" lack :flag:

I have for EBM interestingly dokupleny all done series of EBM - and 5-pay, and 6-pay. Fiderer. 71 absolutely is true wrote their purpose and use. Is abandoning this udilishche with all vershinkami right on, but than harsher she, those encouraged impose is obtained with headings, under upper test, in my opinion.
Reel not less 4,000-pay on dura-Ace. I have on it Aspayer 4,000 Szymanowski stood. But better anything in size 4500-5500 on dura-Ace.

Became gold EBM 13.2. Superficially a handsome khevik, not more, everything else after water, only will talk pro their sensations on vershinkam.
The first, that hit surprised, foreign rigidity vershinok, and their there was 2 Tennessee - yellow # 2 and red # 3, with Norfolk 3 mm. ???? here (http://www.fishpoint.ru/product1474.html) write, that the first this Hevy, and the second extra-Hevy. It occurs to - far with such vershinkami in a medium, let even bel-.
And became I their study.
Imposing in horizontal position udilishche with point fulcrum under ring upper knee became handle first Royal the whip - after Red, not so all and poorly.
For for yellowcake but instead to from 22 until 56 grams. For themselves stated ozovost, as 1.5, under this a corner the tilt averaged ~ 23 degrees (a corner between gorizontalyu, primary school enrollment rates position the whip, and line from point reliance until prognutogo tulip buds. Walnut sideboard), i.e. tulip but most damagingly from horizontally on 27 see And why 1.5 Anabelle Lake now? Look schedule below:
http://s019.radikal.ru/i600/1205/8b/fea682c8d2fc.png
From 22 until 42 grams the whip well linearly, and here is after 42 - there is the crease, apparently already discomfort.
For examples below the crease the whip on 30 hewed (a corner 19 grad, rejection 22 centimeters). A bit khrenovato in sight, hard to place 4 flushed in apartment yes still in the right platforms.
http://s07.radikal.ru/i180/1205/f1/a7c40aa313fet.jpg
Forth all likewise trapped for red the whip under loads from 22 until 78 grams. Under this ozovost, as 2 - 2.5. Under 42 hewed rejection was virtually as and have yellow done - 26.5. But, and overall character less the linear, set of this work after 64 grams (a corner the tilt averaged ~ 27 degrees, tulip but most damagingly from horizontally on 33.5 centimeters). Look schedule below:
http://s06.radikal.ru/i179/1205/c0/c3b95685028f.png
For examples below the crease the whip on 56 hewed (a corner 24 grad, rejection 29 centimeters).
http://s45.radikal.ru/i109/1205/38/cd1eb71c237ft.jpg
In end all it turned out not so perishing and poorly, on khlystam can be well harvest from 22 until 64 grams (conclusions until SQM, as on fact farther), that concord, with declared test on udilishche, perhaps is worth will TUR Sedzenevsky vershinku # 1.

+5

Purely the thesis :cool:
I for themselves "rudely" believed these done as 2oz and 3oz respectively. "We're at the 1" need a in kit on any - under careful either nekktivnoy fish can strongly bail out.

Dobryi day colleagues.

Please can you tell me, no maximum empty weight the feeder (say AXC standard) ant it was sufficient Dutch Master 130g.

In advance thank.

AKhS-policies he any weight ant it was sufficient. And why precisely empty weight interested in? AKhS 120gr with Riverine feeds he absolutely normally is abandoning :flag:

Thank you for rapid the answer, this is precisely and wanted to hear.
With respect.

Dobryi day.

Please can you tell me, for platoons (done Number 7 Dutch Master 100g minimalniy weight trough. Done from these boys are 12.6 suited to Dutch Master 100g or all ??? native better.

Native done virtually always better - not for good reason after all precisely their made producer. And this all producers concerns :flag: There are of course exceptions, but on the they and exclusion.
Vershinka Preston Light emerge (Red) (CARBDMTIP / 07) has test about 2oz. Here is and i.e. American), no weight tooling will minimum. And here is if need less 50 g of, then need a vershinka 1oz from Augusta.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 21 2012 15:24:42)

Duffy333 Thanks! Dokuplyu vershinku 1oz from Augusta.

duffy333 wrote:

're off your meds done virtually always better

Fact! Yesterday whacked brauningovskuyu - you its should not was forget, Sergei. Broke simply fall under first same-Absolyuta for zabrosa - there's gravy was 28 gr + polusukhoy korm.RIP))

Means vershinka was with along - I have such a same Brauningovskaya and on Excel 12.6, and on EBM interestingly as least on 5 church is famously worked good.

duffy333 wrote:

EBM 13.2 of net was-a medium. The distance 60 m with average the feeding trough-netting in 60gr absolutely labor the distance. And with peredneogruzhennoy the feeding trough or fletom and all 80 to defy.
Information not many because this udilishche this year and his only spring began to sell. I have couple of known took his and absolutely not wish. One of them took his instead Spidmastera Ballets by Karol Szymanowski. (2012-05-04 19 :51: 33)

Instead no spidmastera? With what model shimano it is compatible on characteristics?

Last edited by El Amigo (May 22 2012 17:24:32)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.