All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok

The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok

Posts 361 to 390 of 999

Dood wrote:

Provolochnaya coiling - this such a I, which, with one hand, freely is being shifted on the main from upper stopora (uzelka) until, lower stopora (uzelka), with other hand - not gives vertlyuzhku slip through these the most stopory (vertlyuzhki)

Thank you. Because, that to this element not is more no specific demands in the process exploitation, then for themselves see more a simple way in the form of use of vertlyuga with vtulkoy for fishing line of yours (if not am mistaken is used for match poplavkov).
So same proposed would this magnet for iskolzovaniya in vsyakakvi nesimmetrichnoy deal on of shock. Ferrule will allow significantly reduce travmirovanie fishing line of yours in sravneniii with ordinary bilateral a Karabinek rifle back. So same will allow minimize twisting deal kortushkoy. Can allow reduce dozen administered for this elements filament. The only disadvantage of can result the absence of opportunities miss snap through rings and also wind on coil. Personally for me this disadvantage of not is, camping on K. Not useful re-use snap.
The impression from vertlyuga with vtulkoy only positive and being framed on experience use of with conventional nesimmetrichnoy had. In my practice allowed in been increase the vibrancy deal, minimize twisting deal and just mounting.

Вицык wrote:

judging by picture's from # 3 vertlyug with vtulkoy applies for location on it the leash which will registering
Handling silicone either a special vtulkoy which applies in karpovoy it comes to shagging. O.o. That only with reductions diameter insert perhaps nothing not will.

At all, what proposed Wladyslaw, there is and I have, too, in store. Many run want you say thing! As on me, this uproschyonnaya form of reminiscent directing with revolving the dart for defence wakes up aggressivity. Directing already so verified time, that simply not requires comments. Here same, as would Wikipedia Simple option, when here is the kind vitushka from wire stands at simply on a fishing line, not on gland. During zabrosa. Only I here is would place for fastening the leash made would prodolgovatee and already, and shut down would his Antitanglom Karpov.

duffy333 wrote:

Wu Corum in 2010 poured similar sets for snap "helicopter" (on caricature).

Me the latter the liked, there vertlyug such as I that was. And only now here is recognized even, pass. :D and have us same such in sale there is. Thank you Sergei for hint!

Вицык wrote:

judging by picture's from # 3 vertlyug with vtulkoy applies for location on it defence wakes up aggressivity which will registering
Handling silicone either a special vtulkoy which applies in karpovoy it catching. Here is only with reductions diameter insert perhaps nothing not will.

If this concerns my office, then there instead fastening is worth fixing instruments for beuzlovogo fasteners and he for reliability from above fixed Silicon tube.
And fastening about which D! Flushed! Third! The wrote there is. For example such a as on the picture she under such use in as it comes to shagging and surgical and is called Korum Feedabead.

Zoom

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 17 2011 22:59:36)

duffy333 wrote:

For example such a as on the picture she under such use in as it comes to shagging and surgical and is called Korum Feedabead.

Have us and such a there is, only for match poplavkov. But she suited for very gossamer fishing line of yours :dontknow:
Sergei, and in this korumovskoy hole nevkurse what? Under what to let the line out?

Yes petty it - a-half to ordinary able stoporom can be was without problems stopped. But with fishing line in 0.3 accurately problems not will :D There this sinenkaya hell is that like as ceramic or from talent plastic - promotes minimum friction is the and not it damages to let the line out / the cord.

duffy333 wrote:

A fastening about which D! Flushed! Third! The wrote there is. For example such a as on the picture she under such use in as it comes to shagging and surgical and is called Korum Feedabead.

Increase

Вицык wrote:

such me recently offered in no clothing left (Laki Fischer) I why his and have learned to memorise so as have proposed use in as it comes to shagging but in as a fastening on it trough.

This front fastening there is and I have. Has tried its establish for fastening the leash on roof of - not availability of, from-for hard compounds "blue pipochka + zamurovannoe in it a ring vertlyuzhka" number of zaputyvaniy the leash around the main sharply increases. Wasn that pick a ceasing strictly a certain length and diameter? - but I these not I bred about 30 letters and defined this a device, also, as and Laki Fischer, - in as a fastening on it trough.

Dood wrote:

Attempting its establish for fastening the leash on roof of - not availability of

Would argue. Option with krepezhom for bezuzlovki and Silicon tube on the idea of should less to be confused about, than this front fastening with blue. Silicon a pastry tube filled serves role well poluzhestkogo averting. But on this flap with some blue crap all the well trough posibility to set.

Dood wrote:

Эта застежка есть и у меня. Пробовал ее установить для крепления поводка на вертолете - не впечатлило, из-за жесткого соединения "синяя пипочка + замурованное в нее колечко вертлюжка" количество запутываний поводка вокруг основной резко возрастает. Разве что подобрать поводок строго определенной длины и диаметра? - но я этим не заморачивался и определил этот девайс, также, как и Лаки Фишер, - в качестве крепления на нем кормушки.

Согласен! Даже если в вертолете применить просто вертлюжек зажатый двумя стопорками ,поводок запутывается реже.Мое мнение :в оснастке вертолет применять поводки от 0,2 и выше.

And simply a button instead wire mm not Felix Blumenfeld? Errori, if already was discussed.

argus wrote:

A simply a button instead wire mm not Felix Blumenfeld? Errori, if already was discussed.

A button instead wire mm Felix Blumenfeld, of course, but not very strongly. In my opinion: '(

Interested in such question
Who that can say pro the use of paternostera and asymmetrical deal in different conditions industrialized fishing, for example a hard-on - river, Mr. Picker - khevik. Now, AXEMAN AND WOMAN to what ask. I himself enleve mostly on River (Dniester, Turunchuk River - 2010th region) enleve always on patenoster and when only he launched, too, catching only on him. Experience use of other osnastok there is no at all.
Reviewing on video on fideru stumbled here is on such http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwGmGIMY … re=related here Alexei Fadzeeu tells as knitting loop. But in during video he suggests that for him noose on rivers preferable than Pater Noster (disambiguation) for several reasons, such as an obscure impose and damn skittish fish. He suggests that on River Pater Noster (disambiguation) creates an effect reddish on beneath the trough from for what lesch pugaetsya, under using deal such a there is no.
So here is me and nteresno to know have more opytnakh tavorischey, can who a indeed such watched and can be said that noose indeed better?? Because as to doubt in professianalizme Alexey I have no reason.

P.S. I himself want start harvest in any conditions had to receive modicum what the experience for comparisons.
Under open video near will references to the as knitting Pater Noster (disambiguation) from Alexey, where, too, the saying goes pro such effect.

Can say one thing - Pater Noster (disambiguation) / noose’"more inclined" to samozasechke Ryboidov (especially, if in this services not applies "and the rubber's"); and nesimmetrichnaya noose - "more tends to" to podsechke Ryboidov with hand fidermena, especially with increase in this the most "deal" - than more its the size, the she "more tends to." In my opinion.

Last edited by Dood (Jan 30 2011 13:10:11)

Pater Noster (disambiguation).In addition to do, I’d say that Pater Noster (disambiguation) - this the most simple tooling in designing and the most is it apt tooling in terms of zakhlyostov. Under the right zabrose she never way, than and has won fabulous popularity. Precisely Pater Noster (disambiguation) I'm using in 90% cases. Almost always on during and enough often on-start.
's asymmetrical noose.Advantages this snap before paternosterom there is no. This proven practical experiments. On matchfishinge there are many information on this issue. Moreover asimmetrichka has a more insufferable propensity to zakhlyostam and not that Spain for use in "of lasting" places. I not'm using this River Kymi already long.
is noose.MA – It interesting and effective tooling especially for industrialized fishing on-start. With a minimum prednatyage done gets the recognize the even the most weak poklyovku careful fish. The entire past season anxious with this River Kymi. Very liked simmetrichka from fidergama size of just 10 see In such a version virtually without declining informativeness has ever managed harvest with belyanskuyu dace. In case poklyovki carp fidergam is able the first jump and allowed quietly vyvazhivat fish without chance shift away. :cool:

+2

And in more details pro simmetrichku from feeder-vast array can be? Regularly such a same as and from fishing line of yours - with skrutkoy?

duffy333 wrote:

A in more details pro simmetrichku from feeder-vast array can be? Regularly such a same as and from filament - with skrutkoy?

Yes, such a-same, with skrutkoy.
http://s49.radikal.ru/i125/1101/1f/d85cb1ad252dt.jpg

+3

Thank you!
I so ponyanimayu all compounds "noose in loop"? Ganglia, too, standard - "-8 "?

Boev wrote:

Pater Noster (disambiguation). In addition to do, I’d say that Pater Noster (disambiguation) - this the most simple tooling in designing and the most is it apt tooling in terms of zakhlyostov.

Support. After all deliberately gave name - Pater Noster (disambiguation). In the diversion - Father Home.

duffy333 wrote:

A in more details pro simmetrichku from feeder-vast array can be? Regularly such a same as and from filament - with skrutkoy?

http://feeder.at.ua/publ/1-1-0-9 Aha, with pictures of as to do. Length piece of feeder gamma alarm depends on imaginations on that natselivaeshsya.

Ah and TUIT-layn as I use on svinarnichkakh. When karpik's cranky and on fat, ceasing not is fought.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 31 2011 15:46:34)

duffy333 wrote:

I so ponyanimayu all compounds "noose in loop"? Ganglia, too, standard - "-8 "?

Yes, all compounds "noose in loop." Ganglia - "8."

Romeo wrote:

. Aha, with a few snapshots of as to do.

Can be and so, but my option consists fully from fidergama without mono-inserts and additional elements. Respectively, under vyvazhivanii thanks works the entire-, easier in designing and the percentage of zakhlyostov comes down to zero. :cool:

Boev wrote:

my option consists fully from fidergama

Oleg Hi! As strongly this tooling "kolbasitsya" on roll, what fidergam in diameter on what fish is faring (should the. Karpusha pyatyorochnyy), and on what distance roughly fly data threads he has? ;)

Boev wrote:

You can and so, but my option consists fully from fidergama without mono-inserts and additional elements.

As on me feeder rage enough grubovastenkaya pleasant thing and if to do simetrichku fully from him the I.M.H.O., better will be more appropriate for this shtekernaya rubber 1 - 1.2 mm.

Фидерер wrote:

fidergam in diameter on what fish is faring (should the. Karpusha pyatyorochnyy)

I have was case when Israel’s right to-layn tooling for the exiled that I gave clutched amur kil on 7 with gender hours accurately. Could not faster extricate raising the was under Bank chopped and quite stesnennye conditions. In end through gender hours leverage simply has burst knot. Rubber there is rubber :(

In my opinion feeder rage this if dog leashes but also hotspots-$ 0.16 mulimterov and karpik until 3 kg. Ah case such that on the thin ceasing much more poklevok. If go for trophy the better perishing povodkovyy material. Feder rage there creepy use.

Фидерер wrote:

. As strongly this thanks "kolbasitsya" on roll, what fidergam in diameter on what fish is faring (should the. Karpusha pyatyorochnyy), and on what distance roughly fly data threads he has?

During zabrosa "kolbasitsya" not strongly, camping on K. The length of the snap a small and crime as used not more 30 grams. Fidergam used from Browning, he have them one diameter - 0,8mm. Fish until 3 kg. Without problems. More - as are lucky. Fly as and other snap.

Not "steals" whether feeder-scales, used in such a fledged, sensitivity cordage? And how leapfrog different from simmetrichki from filament?

Perhaps sensitivity a bit loss, but I minimally string up (just held) vershinku. This allows quietly track poklyovku. Fidergam stretched, just in two times. This not shtekernaya and the rubber's, the kind reaching in five times. For moreover, to force work fidergam should be made sufficient effort. Under poklyovke petty fish overstretching the country’s virtually there is no, so poklyovki well are visible.
Leapfrog. Not observed special difference. There's gravy enough light and resistance minimal. Fish zasekaetsya easily - problems not observed.

Last edited by Boev (Jan 31 2011 22:11:45)

Guys, not met whether who in sale vertlyug with two rifles
http://www.gribalka.ru/picture/981.jpg
- all real life instance, there. Here is for happiness lacks, 'm ready for stardom after. :confused:

Last edited by Carlos (Feb 25 2011 11:10:05)

Ah so buy it all separately and slepi until heap himself. It all consists. Gonna be wasting gender hours and will you happiness ????. :D

Carlos wrote:

- all real life instance, there. Here is for happiness lacks, 'm ready for stardom after.

I for happiness has tried still puzzle 3-5 fringes sectional vertlyugi. Helped, but not so as like. :D

Last edited by Д!м!Тр!Й (Feb 25 2011 11:36:45)

ThankS for cheering me up in Friday? :playful:
On fact need what the factory. ????, fear, foul it up.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok