All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok

The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok

Posts 451 to 480 of 999

Agree on all 100% with Oleg and Pavel.

Pavel K wrote:

Vertlyug'm applying only in be partially deaf, moving services and the on stoyakakh. In this situation vertlyug with hard rubber businoy is an emphasis for by Cormac or averting-hockey sticks and point connecting the leash.

And enjoyed there well a certain melkokarpik, which fine delicateness poklevki not differs. Even for an such a tooling case being a little too harsh, I.M.H.O.,.
Correct from themselves. All perhaps in childhood did "phone" from twine two preserve jars on opposite sword? So here is vershinka fidera and hook on the opposite end fishing line of yours - this roughly such a same system. Remember, that best "the link" was on kapronovoy whole (without knots and hinges) Supreme. Path of string already was this. A rope with covered - at all it sucks was. Any footnotes from metal quite buried would this "product." Somewhere so.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 18 2011 21:17:53)

duffy333 wrote:

. Correct from themselves. All perhaps in childhood did "phone" from twine two preserve jars on opposite sword? So here is vershinka fidera and hook on the opposite end fishing line of yours - this roughly such a same system.

'm laughing) Yes perishing, were times.
Thank you Messrs. for what have made it clear situation!

Every element of snap should fulfill strictly him designed function. And only then, when his functionality demand. Otherwise this parasite and often stereotypical point-of-( camping on E. Saw, use, gets caught. Why? Not know). This evil. Any glee, or, if so will talks best it element of should clearly fulfill designed him role and be please, workers element of snap.

Last edited by Pavel K (Nov 19 2011 12:24:09)

Danser wrote:

there is whether sense in fidernykh osnastkakh questioning vertlyug, for the mountings defence wakes up aggressivity?

There is no, and in primarily because, that turning moment defence wakes up aggressivity not ????? that would performed any vertlyug. From here conclusion: Most often work not will, but be confused will accurately. ;)

Last edited by Топор (Nov 18 2011 23:30:23)

+2

. Turning moment defence wakes up aggressivity not ????? that would performed any vertlyug. From here conclusion: Most often work not will, but be confused will accurately.

On game stand services ceasing often not longer than the and not thicker, than on as services - and all-??? is worth vertlyuzhok - and there no problems with "insufficient compressor moment."
Wise first establish vertlyuzhok at different fidernykh osnastkakh, then to purchase personal experience (swim a fish with such trend to with vertlyuzhkami), and then already do conclusions on each and tired services, for their conditions industrialized fishing. In my opinion, of course.

Boev wrote:

'hillsides, where poklyovku small fry very difficult see, under this she constantly are they biting and even not moves away with coarse spills. If on time not lisping - on the hook remains obsosannaya the rag instead moldy worm.

Think not one you y- You know such retaions. Himself often Standup, poklevki like not was and from moldy worm has remained tolkko the rag (I this call th. He) :blush:)

fm967 wrote:

poklevki like not was and from moldy worm has remained tolkko the rag

And who as with this struggles?

benderr wrote:

Turn on "sandwich" (first oparika stringing some with a stocking then 2-3 for tail and all of this stoporyu perlovkoy), kviver maximally armed... -....

benderr wrote:

A long the leash.

Dood wrote:

At game stand services ceasing often not longer than the and not thicker, than on as services - and all-??? is worth vertlyuzhok - and there no problems with "insufficient compressor moment."

So homilies colleague their on asservices, sravinte difference and only then let us advice whom, that to do! ;) A the for that thoughts remains ready and views'm you their until now not has targeted for annihilation. And this notorious.

Last edited by Топор (Nov 19 2011 22:39:48)

Топор wrote:

. So homilies colleague their on as services.

And wasn a pastry tube filled-protivozakruchivatel - this not fidernaya tooling?
You this River Kymi manage to harvest without vertlyuzhka?
Perhaps on Forum there such a fiderista, who would have nor has never tried harvest with tube-protivozakruchivatelem, and vertlyuzhkom for fastening the leash on this services.
And Yegor to it still coined adapt shtekkernuyu attached, for raising sensitivity this snap, and from vertlyuzhka he, too, not refused.

Dood wrote:

At game stand services ceasing often not longer than the and not thicker, than on as services - and all-??? is worth vertlyuzhok - and there no problems with "insufficient compressor moment."

On game stand services dog leashes but also-more 30sm a huge rare, how I know. In as services less 30sm much rare (hair snap not in expense). Here is in this the and lies the key to understanding need micro-vertlyuzhka. Jaatteenmaki tight leash rigidity even soft filament lack for peredchi needed efforts on vertlyuzhok and pull off his. In fidernom tight leash-1m from SLR 3000.00 or: 0.10, for example, this will happen only then, when himself ceasing already the entire kink in the vessels :(. Can be of course use as such a thicker - hadn-0.13, for example, or on harsher, but fish ceased borrow :dontknow: Writing with the entire responsibilities, because as in this Saturday this have on itself.

+1

I understand your drive me take a guess here about rigidity, length of his, thickness tug ropes and absolute uselessness use of vertlyuzhkov in fidernykh osnastkakh - all-??? were entering in Dead season and than something need to address until Spring.

Here is fidernaya thanks, in which vertlyuzhok replace simply nothing with which. Although attached can be to set, and can be and without it indispensable. But this already another theme, and, on my view, more cognitive, however, I.M.H.O.,, as states.

Now discuss about length of his, thickness, material defence wakes up aggressivity and still God-announcement-about-than: But vertlyuzhok from this snap to remove impossible - this times; and this the most that neither on there is fidernaya tooling - this two. (Incidentally, Yegor also coined Pater Noster (disambiguation) with use of vertlyuzhka,, too, very good option as snap).

http://s017.radikal.ru/i412/1111/4d/64f1aabe3b86.jpg

Dood wrote:

I understand your drive me take a guess here about rigidity, length of his, thickness tug ropes and absolute uselessness use of vertlyuzhkov in fidernykh osnastkakh - all-??? were entering in Dead season and than something need to address until Spring.

This not silly tittle reasoning, and realistically proven I personally on church on "Cold" water fact - on long povodkakh from soft wood, "um, under diameters: 0.10 and less good from vertlyuzhka a bit. As rotate the fishing line is so and stands at. And here is with harsh povodochnymi leskami from flyurika well worker option.

That until snap on the picture. She sensitive, but hassle with its producing and configuration more than enough. And with our..... shapely eyebrows and zatsepami, with changing force tide such osnastok need manufacture with a good endowments of.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 20 2011 20:06:41)

duffy333 wrote:

This is not silly tittle reasoning, and realistically proven I personally on church on "Cold" water fact - on long povodkakh from soft wood, "um, under diameters: 0.10 and less good from vertlyuzhka a bit. As rotate raskosami so and stands at. And here is with harsh povodochnymi leskami from flyurika well worker option.

We to classify things about different things.
I demonstrate the counterpart the axe "have FIDERNUYu snap with vertlyuzhkom, with tooling under vdumchivom approach to it, highly sensitive under certain conditions, industrialized fishing; and you me become about Cold water and about how, that on unnamed realities you types of fidernykh osnastok (but clearly not on Rubber services from Yegor's, on that am refering I) vertlyuzhok is misplaced. Ah, and that further? Decline with Rubber snap vertlyuzhok? Or with snap TUIT-layn? Or with some modifications snap Helicopter. Perhaps, for your conditions industrialized fishing vertlyuzhok is misplaced for some species paternosterov and asymmetrical hinges. Agree with these.
But not agree with the axe "th, that vertlyuzhok not suitable nor for any-would something nor-was species fidernykh osnastok.

+1

Danser wrote:

But this is so, lyrical retreat.
On experience game stand industrialized fishing remember, that always, ah or almost always ceasing to the main a fishing line mounting your through vertlyuzhka, lest avoid twist defence wakes up aggressivity during vymatyvaniya cordage, say so.
Creating entire the branch, drew attention, that ceasing mostly mounting your way noose in loop. In end emerged question, there is whether sense in fidernykh osnastkakh questioning vertlyug, for fastening defence wakes up aggressivity?

Unfortunately, again diverted attention and have shifted to concrete not being daring,, namely "knowhow" osnastkam. Return to source, simple issue. Always whether need vertlyug in as services, namely in point compounds the principal averting and the leash.
My in my opinion - there is no. Not need. But this only about DEAF assimetrichki (associated on the main), simple deal Gardner's + / - fidergam. In most other osnastok vertlyug as-would unambiguously need, so as is mediator in services. But all ???, any an additional vertlyug, role which queries ceasing from-for aerodynamics jamborees, or as simply element of "on anyone case" not root. And sometimes and prevent.

Pavel K wrote:

. My in my opinion - there is no. Not need. But this only about DEAF assimetrichki (associated on the main), simple deal Gardner's + / - fidergam.

Taking a deaf assimmetrichku on the main not'm knitting (no need, prefer knitting Pater Noster (disambiguation) on the main / shock-leader from monoleski), yes and on separately associated asimmetrichke from monoleski vertlyuzhok for compounds with a leash around I not am installing.
On simple a loop’+ - fidergam -, too, vertlyuzhok for connecting defence wakes up aggressivity I not am installing.
But not mean nothing against moreover, to his there establish, why would and there is no?
Know athlete-fiderista, which sets mikrovertlyuzhok on these osnastkakh, and have him there problems with povodkami and all is obtained, even prize space takes a risk-averse on for competitions, using snap with mikrovertlyuzhkom, in place fastening the leash to services - perhaps, knows some secret - 's. E. ?. :dontknow:
Bub Mikhail Zammataro coined and but on own diversification of nesimmetrichnoy deal with vertlyuzhkom for fastening defence wakes up aggressivity. So that "everyone - its." In my opinion.

+1

From vertlyugov in osnastkakh never refuse. At least, until I'll hold you in during and bezynertsionkoy. Another matter if harvest in "a puddle of" with inertsionnoy coil - there is no twist the main and there is no Meza pressure flow of on snap. Yes and the. Under vyvazhivanii what any just some money or unplugging clams or bait, ceasing a different times so'll spin then, that better immediately to lift and replace new. Believe that vertlyug on tight leash simply is needed.

+1

FEEDER wrote:

From vertlyugov in osnastkakh never refuse.

Likewise.

Dood wrote:

A wasn a pastry tube filled-protivozakruchivatel - this not fidernaya tooling?

Incidentally about reeds. On sensitivity poklevki fish in side Bank it surpasses all the rest fidernye snap (pipe serves role crowbar), plus rarely way. For lyubitelya good option. "Increasingly genial is-simply!" (Einstein)

+1

BAMBUR wrote:

By the way about reeds. On sensitivity poklevki fish in side Bank it surpasses all the rest fidernye snap (pipe serves role crowbar), plus rarely way. For lyubitelya good option. "Increasingly genial is-simply!" (Einstein)

Yes ah, with any this since. How many OK fish need effort attach the to this lever shift the? Way less - yes. But around the the rest of the this as feeder and "cudgel," to compare :flag: Poklevki to Bank much better nesimmetrichka shows, I.M.H.O.,.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

How many OK fish need effort attach the to this lever shift the?

Mismanaged even verkhovodka. Than longer than the lever, the less effort need to to him attach the. Physics!

Any hell is that on bottom (and its there lack) would jam this lever. And than longer than the lever, the more chance teflon. He's, them for anything on bottom, and then get snap for perezabrosa (vershinka so and not budge) with "hanged" a young bull or full lack of jamborees on the hook :whistle:

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Any hell is that on bottom (and its there lack) would jam

. Any snap (zatsep), this costs and not more.

Yesterday on the evening, in nadtsatyy times sherstya filmov magazines about a fishing trip, in edition "just keep fishing with us" seven-year freshness, has found some rulebook councils on in this or mind industrialized fishing. (Among advisers par with and Vladimir Struev). So here is, in section "had forced fiderom", was referred, that in services desirable use mikrovertlyuzhkov, aaneaou in this case more esstestvenno ceasing lies on bottom, and here is about struggle with zakruchivaniem tug ropes through vertyuzhka speech not commanded. Understandably, that for seven years much changed and fisheries arms race has moved far forward, but increasingly ???.
Creating all "for" and "against" respected colleagues, decided to in next season situation test method scientific tyka. In any case, thank you for advice and hortatory appeals.

+2

duffy333 wrote:

Any hell is that on bottom (and its there lack) would jam this lever. And than longer than the lever, the more chance teflon. He's, them for anything on bottom, and then get rigging for perezabrosa (vershinka so and not budge) with "hanged" a young bull or full lack of nozzles on the hook :whistle:

Absolutely agree. This is one reason, on which not'm using this River Kymi. Plus to this "suffers" sensitivity.

Danser wrote:

creating all "for" and "against" respected colleagues, decided to in next season situation test method scientific tyka.

Hoko! :cool: There would be any what any snap and one starts has consistently and scrupulously study its especially during fishing. And not one-two fishing, and desirable several. Or during one fishing periodically alternate between or use two rods up.

+2

Dood wrote:

But not agree with the axe "th, that vertlyuzhok not suitable nor for any-would something nor-was species fidernykh osnastok

Question not stood as Alliance’s unequivocal exception, pozdozrevalis options osnastok with ventilators, Pater Noster (disambiguation) as example. With tube on my view and a mop factory understandable, that with vertlyugom. Perfectly Sergei (Duffy), higher has informed reason uselessness, and if vertlyug not stands at why his questioning?, this glee weight in not right place.
You live on River, is easiest test on good during, downcast snap: Diving.

Топор wrote:

. Pozdozrevalis options osnastok with ventilators, Pater Noster (disambiguation) as example.

Then - yes.
But not always.
People, lovyaschim on-start and / or a small during this it is difficult imagine, but on enough mighty, in some situations, vertlyuzhok need not only for of rotation of, but and. In as a utyazhelyayuschego ceasing! Gruzika. But this - sometimes. And far not on each a fishing trip.

Text or: This I received personal experience, years five ago acting on the principle of "you live on River, is easiest test on good during, downcast snap: Diving." For was indeed good.

Dood
On this about there is mass debate in networks and here, too,, mean in mind different conditions industrialized fishing. T. E. To example talk those or other snap, but conditions industrialized fishing every suspects their. Have us the main had forced this a hard-on and have had one (as would often this nor was) for, and the for the most part umerenoe. And if not drip irrigation in attention concrete case, then automation manager believe median options (the most often imperfections). That until vertlyuga on to dismiss, then my belief from 0.12 and below sense in it there is no, moreover he realistically prevents as on zabrosakh, release trough from feed and etc. So and sensitivity. This not calls for speculation, this outcome a certain search in its time, but it seems I not one so believe, camping on K. Over with similar reach nuanced judgments not discern their not perhaps. Can be to assume, that on more fat povodkakh either from, Fliura vertlyug works, but this is a mistake camping on K. More thick the fishing line is or hard itself better holds looping of. Naturally not always, but in 80% cases this accurately.

Dood wrote:

People, lovyaschim on-start and / or a small during this it is difficult imagine, but on enough mighty during, in some situations, vertlyuzhok need not only for of rotation of, but and. In as a utyazhelyayuschego ceasing! Gruzika. But this - sometimes. And far not on each fishing.

Covers agree with these! In cyprinids kept osnastkakh very often applies drobinka, for shipment, on tight leash near the most hook.
Himself observed that longest and the thin ceasing on "roof of" on the so thickens.
Bream mostly ever responds in this season on ceasing 50-60 centimeters with my back sink. Roma showed this installation of higher, under than skrutku do 20-25 see Yes, 0.12 is beginning to bastro zakruchivatsya, 0,18 and 0.2 virtually there is no. Enleve usually on 50-60 metres.

+1

Топор wrote:

and if vertlyug not stands at why his questioning?, this glee weight in not right place.

Dood wrote:

but on enough mighty during, in some situations, vertlyuzhok need not only for of rotation of, but and. In as a utyazhelyayuschego ceasing! Gruzika. But this - sometimes. And far not on each fishing.

Say with positions "rechnika" - enleve 95% on during and 5% in pools.
In services "helicopter" weight vertlyuzhka no meaning not has, because as dressed on basic. And their 0.5g on, so say "balance" equip, raze affect not can. Pressure on basic and part of snap in tens of times more common weight fittings. Closing. Twisting the leash is happening overwhelmingly, in the process vyvazhivaniya or fall of until trawling. And here is on bottom in a lesser extent, so as on bottom tide almost there is no or very weak.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok