All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok

The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok

Posts 571 to 600 of 999

FEEDER wrote:

I here is yesterday, to example, catching fiderom trout. Witnessed not you can catch a, experience and with bombardoy, slightly better. On your fishing bobber slightly better, than all altogether by previous rigging of this ship plus donka. And here is fiderom! Even and to compare nothing to acquire! "Helicopter" and lures from day one utterly never polzuemyy "accurate fidermenami."

Have read two times, so and not understood lovilas or not?

алекс бр wrote:

[Jack]I saw two times, so and not understood lovilas or not?

Ten units and couple golavlikov, and have neighbor "pianist" (4 Donkey and 1 fishing pole) only 5-6 ershey!

+1

Question, what installation of better on Picker (on-start)?

Pater Noster (disambiguation) on the main. Sasha, Mr. Picker bought?

Last edited by майк (Feb 28 2013 23:15:07)

алекс бр wrote:

The subject, what installation of better on Picker (on-start)?

Though what fish rallied harvest :dontknow: Of personal preferences: For small fry / krasnoperki / ukleyki - Pater Noster (disambiguation), for a white bream / melkokarpa - inlayn, for an - "helicopter."

In YOU give the, and a glancing, that not rolls?, perhaps the most suitable to Mr. Picker here. There as rule with hands you catch, although obviously, that have all on ways.

And inlayn this not a glancing wasn? Or that there is in view?
Better paternostera I not know snap for industrialized fishing with hands white puppies were born on falling in thicker water - a long ceasing, legenkiy hook, kormushechka-mesh, nedouvlazhnennaya pylyaschaya prikormka and on plotve / krasnoperke / ukleyke can be for couple of hours Registan so, that eyes expose ourselves will :D

duffy333 wrote:

A inlayn this not a glancing wasn? Or that there is in view?

I understand inlayn literally camping on E. In line, and a glancing or DEAF this the second question. Ah and enleve deal on Picker not associate with samopodsechkoy.

Last edited by Топор (Mar 1 2013 00:54:23)

+1

Nakidali right. The kid. What installation of better! :crazyfun:

Last edited by Топор (Mar 1 2013 01:20:53)

Топор wrote:

DEAF this the second question.

This as :O Wu Israel’s right to-'s Layna on any should be the free move, a long or a short, otherwise - this not Israel’s right to-line.

Last edited by Vadkh (Mar 1 2013 08:35:42)

Where such a confidence?

Топор wrote:

will such a confidence?

From knowledge themes.

Strongly sounds! :-) Sit down, two!

Топор wrote:

Pretty bad sounds! :-) Sit down, two!

Fear, in general you not a cocksman. Instead Rome demands, result example Israel’s right to-'s Layna with deaf gruzilom from ofweighted English fishing publications. (As raze, all same emphasises seasonal. Yes and snap on at their call.) And better with pictures. And the to read not bad listeners.

Last edited by Vadkh (Mar 1 2013 09:11:17)

Minimalistic audio collages not see need, you dissuade him. OStavaiysya under his opinion.

Топор wrote:

minimalistic audio collages not see need, you dissuade him. OStavaiysya under his opinion.

Ah thank god. :D

Hi, men and I only for pop kettle corn ran away for. Fobbed off by :(

Romeo wrote:

My company reimburses me men and I only for pop kettle corn ran away for. Fobbed off by

:cool: :D

Thank you, the montage under an, Mr. Picker I have long there is Salmo Typhoon 2.4m me until suits, pose loop, lovilsya bull, isn't he ???? zachetnyy, Perhaps place chose not the?

In my modest their political leanings there is such basic fidernye montages. On their base can be done hundreds of modifications.
http://s3.uploads.ru/V7oRg.jpg

+1

Paternostery any skungee o.o. :tomato: as the me directing should end with on 1-2 centimeters below trough. And further go ceasing.

Romeo wrote:

Paternostery any skungee o.o.

Roma - this schemes. Me still and mm sketch? :D

Vadkh wrote:

“I don’t still and mm sketch?

And mm here ?????

Romeo wrote:

and mm here ?????

That this only fundamental schemes, not detailed argument, in which are important size and proportion. If you ask for the and such a'll draw. :flag:

Vadkh- Thanks for Figure. But here is less experienced guys, we'll get this and even more get completely thrown.
1. Paternostery initially need to was draw it correctly - with had under ceasing below trough.
2. About loop depicts at all mutters, if honestly. Suisse one vast, mm not in sight - "'" s imperfect, in general.
3. Metodnye montages, too, not entirely without blemish - the ratio "length the leash-the size of the trough" there all-??? another, in my opinion. More a short ceasing reassuringly certain and more effectively.

Carlos
Romeo
Guys, thank you for constructive criticism. Will time will make beautiful and detailed argument drawings. This skhematichnyy genauigkeit and not more. Of course there not contained by length and proportion details. Me is important was itself circuit of scheme. Format leaf not gives opportunities correctly give proportion osnastok in one scheme. If sketch every snap on a special page, then can be met all demands.

Vadkh wrote:

In my modest their political leanings there is such basic fidernye montages. On their base can be done hundreds of modifications.

duffy333 wrote:

Watching Russia’s worrying what fish rallied harvest Of personal preferences: For small fry / krasnoperki / ukleyki - Pater Noster (disambiguation), for a white bream / melkokarpa - inlayn, for an - "helicopter."

Installation of "helicopter" podetalney iiaeia, povodok- length, the thickness of the, and distance until weight (trough)?

Vadkh wrote:

Romeo wrote:

. Paternostery any skungee.

Carlos wrote:

.Vadkh - Thanks for Figure. But here is less experienced guys, we'll get this and even more get completely thrown.

How I urazumel from aforementioned and previously, speech commanded about DEAF services / vsyakakvi for Mr. Picker here / fidera.
Scheme such a darkness mounting - the extreme right. For comparisons (on type "find the signature 10 differences" :idea:) in addition to would fall on deaf ears mounting showed even a few recording and. In my opinion.

Text or: Vadkh - scheme recording and for me, as for an engineer contractor, well understandable and no nedoumevayuschikh issues not causes! :cool:

Last edited by Dood (Mar 1 2013 10:29:18)

+1

алекс бр wrote:

montage "helicopter" podetalney iiaeia, povodok- the length of the, the thickness of the, and distance until weight (trough)?

C helicopter when it drops money as times all simply. If] However without the shock of leader, then on basic to let the line out trying to dress holdup ahead, then vertlyug, forth holdup ahead and the end of we tie crime as. To vertlyugu we tie ceasing. The thickness of the the leash must be thinner than the main filament. Charm of helicopter in is, that you can easily to change distances from trough until vertlyuzhka and thereby to change levels applying purposefulness. Dog leashes but also can be from 5 - 100 centimeters a long. Helicopter better works on during and less way if for stronger.

Dood wrote:

as for an engineer contractor

Hooded crows a crow eye not there's honor among thieves :crazyfun: :cool:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok