All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok

The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok

Posts 661 to 690 of 999

BO. PETLЯ--PROTIV, ZABYL AS is called software RUSSKI?

Доночник wrote:

BO. PETLЯ--PROTIV, ZABYL AS is called software RUSSKI?

Caps Lock disable the. Yell not need to. I not know as this knot on Russian is called. I pro this knot in 80godakh in semantically Finnish twist specifis pro fishing trip learned.

Vadkhnot culturally as something looks your 5-Interwiev Figure. :D

veps wrote:

Oleg 32 wrote (and):

I would made side braid longer than the, and crime as Gwinnett County for 5 see From knot.

Agree! And the end of the pigtails to was na1-2sm below trough! In my opinion

And why would immediately to feeding trough ceasing not prisobachit? ! Mike.correctly explained - loss of sensitivity. But coiling halfway back from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard until trough, me seems, busts. Sensitivity - yes, but here is the bait can situated chyorte where. I believe (I.M.H.O.,) that 15-30sm (from trough until knot paternostera or helicopters) in dependence from tide and quality trawling. Bulb each 10 cm - this on African during and relatively the transition bottom and 30 on rapid, zailennom or melkokamenistom.

veps wrote:

agree! And the end of the pigtails to was na1-2sm below trough! In my opinion

To type about the feeder not'm confused? So on kosichke even ceasing will McCotter. Yes and so nothing should not be confused. Difficult areas harsher, until trough she raze concern not will. Of mixed up, perhaps with crocheted.

Last edited by FEEDER (Mar 6 2013 12:59:05)

Несколько лет тому назад,приобщаясь к ловли фидером,експерементировал с заменой сталечного отвода.Пришел к такому отводику на несеметричке.Из своего опыта:вяжем из лески 0,35-0,4 отводик 8-10 см.Можно  вязать просто отвод на леске (типа сталечного).Обязательно смачивать узел!!! можно пережечь и тогда кормушка отстреливается.Фидергам 8-10 см применял.Все работает!
Но сейчас плавно перешел на классический патеностер-нет ничего лучше.ИМХО

Vadkh wrote:

AS is called software RUSSKI?

Speak English is called case loop-like far noose-under knitting without the cornrows is obtained noose in the form of breath, perpendicular acute the end of upirayuschayasya in to let the line out. But really jibe slightly longer 8. Very conveniently knitting, there all of this deal lit with a match.. What about the rubber bands not know, this snastyu not had to swim, but rate a ty-rantress for industrialized fishing skipjack on the Black Sea And non devemos precisely thus node. Hua likely with large an eye is fixed hooks 16 directly to a loop. I understood, "yolochka" is am a stubborn tyrant, only smaller sizes.
Text or I it comes for the the Kama Sutra, that Vadim painted, not became would ganglia knitting. This not preparation for a fishing trip, and in my opinion masochism. And Pater Noster (disambiguation) I have and on soft document with a string not way. Bioinformational abilities question-fix his behind hand?

майк wrote:

. This not preparation for fishing, and in my opinion masochism.

Misha, have us winter of almost gender year, that still to do :blush:

I leashes are ligating, and together'm sorting through these-for couple of years are sympathy among likely and the woods. Those, that like-on a new to let the line out,
The rest until in side for a moment. The overall trend-dog leashes but also become thinner and longer than the, hooks punier when one realizes and more expensive. Ah and the overall level of-hook-kryuchkovyazom, deal petlevyazom. Growing culture production :D

FEEDER wrote:

But coiling halfway back from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard until trough, me seems, busts

I OK say-theoretically the most sensitive. Under looming, the to feeding trough sensitivity gradually is declining. In my opinion-15-20 centimeters -neobkhodimaya and sufficient length, A there-whom as more likes.

Ah here is and video.
Ah scold very strongly. I still the cameraman. Not was able torn lyric knot in lens show.
Justice sake of, want say, I had several different the woods, as nylon so and flyurkarbonovykh. On neylone more often other race case loop, 2 :1 in favor of nylon embedded. On flyurike vomited financing, 3 :0.
Can advising this knot on flyuriki. And of course ties of very neatly and slobber-- not spare no. :D

Доночник wrote:

if had on ceasing the at all nothing not holds, there's gravy will to fly away.

I’m taking picture hat for diligence!
Not FOR ARE make ends. Read! And after all don, as need to, naeksperimentirovalsya for day.

Доночник wrote:

NOT FOR ARE make ends. Read!

Not understood, explain that sentence?

When side braid take up knitting, the feeder leader was coming far cling?
Here is over the end and and carry, and with other hand for wiggle.

Доночник wrote:

when side braid take up knitting, crime as leader was coming far cling?

Yes I so and did. http://s2.uploads.ru/bUWtx.jpg
I'm come mounting showed in fasting 629 Yesterday 23 :46: 46

Last edited by Vadkh (Mar 6 2013 22:54:21)

Доночник wrote:

when side braid take up knitting, the feeder leader was coming far cling?

All correctly, but with hand-8 need to borrow for loop, for there's gravy on a loop. From-for this and bazaar went.

Here is then will honest experience.

With one hand S. Propulsion, and with the other your creativity.

Last edited by Доночник (Mar 6 2013 23:14:53)

Доночник wrote:

all correctly, but with hand vosmerki need to borrow for the noose, for there's gravy on a loop. From-for this and bazaar went.

I showed knot for Meza averting and with the outset pro this spoke and on the photos showed as being framed sidelines bends associated with magic eight ball and dropeen luup. Why me to compare his with node which mounts crime as, they on ways work. If under zabrose is tearing on the side to dismiss snastochka the a mop factory understandable that this knot weaker, and if there is tearing "droppen luup", accurately also there is tearing and "8." That and have shown my examples. And utterly on figs what knot is tearing under zabrose: - on to dismiss or on gruzile, would still need to snap to change. And if is tearing -So the fishing line is thin.
If have you there is option hard Meza averting - hooker, so. On Court forumistov.

Men, you of these analysts, osnastok such gembel raised, sho khovaysya. I have in school loving was (now somewhere in States), so if we with him chatting away comfortably, the third man could not understand-quickly, with not too shy each other understood, and themes often specific were, we each other understand, and postronniy. - No. Something similar and you have is obtained-noise is worth, what something divide, and that precisely with sides not understand. :dontknow:

! Mike.
Misha, yes all empty -zima.

Not-not, continue, I nothing :flirt:

Vadkh wrote:

! Mike.
Misha, yes all empty -zima.

The true truth!

Advise mono (dozen, producer) for Hevy osnastok 100gr. +.
All tell launching any deshovuyu she will hard most the. On fact most not the, all karpovoe and soft.
Z. L? - 1649. On shops walk once, sylki privetstvuyutsya.

TRENER wrote:

advise mono (dozen, producer) for Hevy osnastok 100gr. +.

The main the fishing line is / cord :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 7 2013 00:46:59)

Romeo wrote:

WHOLESALE the fishing line is / the cord

Edited Romeo (Today 22 :46: 59)

Cord, on document with a string knitting nor nor, the conch has the power.

TRENER wrote:

Flyukarbon 0.3mm

TRENER wrote:

All tell launching any deshovuyu she will hard most the.

For knitting circle osnastok with viewing feeders 100 used during training and more - can be apply Chernihiv Oblast vysokoprochnuyu to let the line out, diameter of more 0.30 mm (more accurately dozen need to ship types- wet by personal experimentation, so as depends on technology zabrosa, range missiles zabrosa and etc. Factors).
For example, on devices up and under an aggressive bottom with shell and..... shapely eyebrows, trough 100 - 120 "grape" + prikormka, expanding 40-50 flushed, I'm applying 0,45 mm Chernihiv Oblast Vysokoprochnuyu (0.40 mm already unfortunately the conch has the power). If same bottom not aggressive, then can be and smaller dozen pick a.

Last edited by Dood (Mar 7 2013 01:11:44)

Vadkh wrote:

Flyukarbon 0.3mm

PCA pick up volumes K fluro, but for starters wanted to goes through Monk's take, were cheaper what talk :dontknow:.
Now'm using tube :blush: ukorochenoy with both sides half.
Reasons three
1. No calls perekhlesta for 4 year.
2. Under vymatyvanii cord protected from clams.
3. There is an unsuccessful one experience with knitting frenzy at the moment osnastok (otstrely, sawn-off cord, dog leashes but also 0.5m. + often way)
Z. L? - 1649. Conditions tyazhelye- for, the conch has the power, the grasses. And the distance 50 +

All tell launching any deshovuyu she will hard most the.

Try Sneck Magnum Platinum Fluorocarbon 0.27-adds 0.3, hybrid the fishing line is (nylon with flyurikom), enough hard, on humane price, at all have the French the entire Sneck is not a bad the fishing line is, razmotki 30,50,100, 150, 300 flushed, one thing poorly loosely presented.

I here is think, times bottom such aggressive, why would the same Pater Noster (disambiguation) knitting not from flyurika or nylon rings, and from povodkovogo material for predators? Or entire snap "clothe" in heat shrink or termousadku. Incidentally termousadka now is issued all flowers of the rainbow.

майк wrote:

A Pater Noster (disambiguation) I have and on soft document with a string not way.

This yes. Than harsher tooling, those angrier about it, the plot thickens ceasing)

In topic osnastok entirely and fully support opinion Vsevolod Ivanovich.
’ t Chernihiv Oblast to let the line out!
So as cheaply and reliably and not pity 10-15 Grzywna (. Ivraschaysya as want to in design. All the more fishing we mostly on Dnieper River, the conch has the power sechet lyube. And will pity often cut off porezanyy shell not cheap either cord. And the and look for flying otstrelenoy trough, and not let-God following otorvavshemusya have the most podsaka trophy!
Leashes are. -This is hell., the good the fishing line is need a. Took itself for rule always to change himself in stands at ceasing. And after good imaginations -obyazatelno.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok