All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok

The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok

Posts 691 to 720 of 999

STEPANENKO wrote:

. And after good imaginations -obyazatelno.

I took for rule, dog leashes but also after any fishing - on replacement, this able material. On clam shell (have us only Volkhov these suffers) constantly've been monitoring it the quality of defence wakes up aggressivity and under small zachesakh immediately remont,.

I have on some for competitions near sat Italian. He drive the money changers dog leashes but also after each fish not irrespective the from size - ???? that hit surprised -- at all not hurried. On replacement be moving away until 2 minutes.

Dood wrote:

For example, on devices up and under an aggressive bottom with shell and..... shapely eyebrows, trough 100 - 120 "grape" + prikormka, expanding 40-50 flushed, I'm applying 0,45 mm Chernihiv Oblast Vysokoprochnuyu (0.40 mm already unfortunately the conch has the power). If same bottom not aggressive, then can be and smaller dozen pick a.

And what length shock you recommend under such conditions?

Last edited by (Mar 7 2013 16:42:38)

Man asked pro fishing line of yours for osnastok, where theme pro shock leader? As they (snap) participate under zabrose?

wrote:

and what length shock you recommend under such conditions?

Length shock-leader must allowed to overshadow aggressive the assistant trawling although would on 1m (say 1.5 flushed + 1.0 flushed = 2.5 flushed), or allowed to overshadow aggressive the assistant bottom + brovka,, too, although would on 1 flushed (to example, 13 flushed + 1 flushed = 14 flushed).

Dood wrote:

y. Length shock-leader must allowed to overshadow aggressive the assistant trawling although would on 1m (say 1.5 flushed + 1.0 flushed = 2.5 flushed),

Under the entire respect not can to agree and want discern, that appointment the shock of leader this in camping on CHAMPION Adoption on themselves extreme leverage during zabrosa. With such-he is raring on node and voila.
The length of the rods up, plus meter on sves plus 2-3-4 (how many not pity) gather steam; on shpule. Then and on zabrose not kick it here nothing, and the conch has the power the cord cut not will :dontknow:

Dood wrote:

y. Length shock-leader must allowed to overshadow aggressive the assistant trawling although would on 1m (say 1.5 flushed + 1.0 flushed = 2.5 flushed), or allowed to overshadow aggressive the assistant bottom + brovka,, too, although would on 1 flushed (to example, 13 flushed + 1 flushed = 14 flushed).

Shock not'm using after 1-2 shotguns except the most snap account for Bandage still and shock :dontknow: long. He launched with 0.13 (RowerRro) otstrely and snapshots, moved on 0.15, too, but less, Fund until 0.19 now can get a little weird occur och. Rarely. Pro action tide on fat, cord the radical, on fact difference nezametil at all, but confidence in cordage has risen have repeatedly. Incidentally Royal RR just for lokhmatit less than green, why I do not but noticing not only I. :dontknow:

oleole wrote:

This is yes. Than harsher tooling, those angrier about it, the plot thickens ceasing)

On reeds not, the plot thickens at all, but this long unsportsmanlike, thingy, isn't, the fishing line is Chernigovsaya's high-tensile sounds proudly and she perhaps efektivna, but long these tubes and fishing line of yours from Cherngova not jibe with my grasp about modern feeder. :no: Mauger I baluvaniy, but KhOTELOSBY, despite conditions industrialized fishing (see Higher) have modern, warehouse and reliable snap.
Z. L? - 1649. Think flurokarbon that is why and popular, and so including Zhytomyr. :tomato:

TRENER wrote:

shock not'm using after 1-2 shotguns except the most snap account for Bandage still and shock :dontknow: long.

Wrap it up 6 meters and on long ?????.

TRENER wrote:

achinal with 0.13 (RowerRro) otstrely and snapshots, moved on 0.15

Have RR 0.15 breaking burden 9 kg. Should not would rush into.

TRENER wrote:

. Shock not'm using after 1-2 shotguns except the most snap account for Bandage still and shock long. He launched with 0.13 (RowerRro) otstrely and snapshots, moved on 0.15, too, but less, Fund until 0.19 now can get a little weird occur och. Rarely.

I had in mind shock-leader not from cord, and from monofila diameter of about 0,45 mm - this to my account under # 704 in this topic.

32 wrote:

Wu RR 0.15 breaking burden 9 pounds. Should not would rush into.

A new with such that of the-nor in a million years not is going to break, but I so understood, precipices have yielded after podrezov on clam shell. On more says Walzer document with a string nepodrezannaya part of thicker, so and not is raring. In my opinion-this not exit from position, flyurik or thick raskosami need.

wrote:

New with such that of the-nor in a million years not is going to break, but I so understood, precipices have yielded after podrezov on clam shell. On more says Walzer document with a string nepodrezannaya part of thicker, so and not is raring. In my opinion-this not exit from position, flyurik or thick the fishing line is need.

0.19 for season 2-3 rotated, with that dog leashes but also maximum 5 zabrosov, otstrelov there is no. 0.15 and otstrely were and cuts is far more often.
0.13-0.15 difference in extremely almost there is no, 0.15-0.19 more than in two times in my opinion.

Dood wrote:

I had in mind the shock of leader not from twist are spaced, and from monofila diameter of about 0,45 mm - this to my account under # 704 in this topic.

21st :huh: knot as through tulip passes?

TRENER wrote:

Ukraine knot as through tulip passes?

Can, another shock -lider try? I have under its nose elites no lies, 0.25-0.55, on 15 flushed five pieces on bobine.
Himself not enjoyed, but on accounts stiff-'ll save there is no.

wrote:

Perhaps, another shock -lider try? I have under its nose elites no lies, 0.25-0.55, on 15 flushed five pieces on bobine.

I prestonovskiy has tried - Guano.

And sliced cord -tsatsa. Not from good life izgalyaemsya :dontknow:

wrote:

A sliced the cord -tsatsa. Not from good life izgalyaemsya :dontknow:

Have us the conch has the power not such a Campaign, only on one River. Me shock from twist are spaced 0.18 for eyes lack.

Vadkh wrote:

Namotay 6 meters and on long ?????.

Deal not in of shock, my 0.19 RR + a pastry tube filled mismanaging. Now need a mono (fluro) on replacement reeds.
Stuck find Chernihiv Oblast ca and flurik and there will in sight.
Z. L? - 1649. Flurik after all has a smaller than have mono razryvnuyu, adds 0.3 accurately ????? can thicker take?

TRENER wrote:

knot as through tulip passes?

So, a bit'd like to refresh:

For knitting circle snapon strongly an aggressive bottom (the conch has the power) I'm applying monofil Zhytomyr's high-tensile, until 0,45 mm - sells in a wide array "popular" fishing shops and shop (are now an inextricable satellite "1938" from China). Think, that in Russia analogue is the fishing line is Klinskaya.

And here is for shock-leader,, too, on an aggressive bottom and aggressive the sidelines with shell, need to ship types- wet a very different to let the line out, soft (to not spruzhinivala / samoraspuskalas on shpule) and sustainable to abrasion, experiment with different diameters in is place, where choice, and choose lowest dozen - in my conditions suited monofil Simano Qatana 0.35 mm ,-about 15 forge the

Knot Albright passes through rings heavy or extra-heavy fidera.
If same rings on fiderke small and the clacking of knot "shock-leader - the main" causes incited jitters and fear of for that inserts on rings, then shock-leader remains fulfill from Tolstoi cord with that of the order 15-20-25 kg on passport.

+1

wrote:

I at all believe, that with it catching real 50 +, if speech not is faring about it catching under clip-on earring, and increasingly is promising with tube, especially in terms of perekhlyostov, then mudrovat with whatever something stitches and paternosterami at all not cost would. In my opinion.

Enleve realistically 50 + and always under clip-on earring. With tube at all no problems, perekhlestov there is no, fish are biting, even contest elected but. Trough AXC and Feedersport long nesmotryatsya on reeds :blush: except efektivnosti want and aesthetics.

wrote:

If same under clip-on earring harvest, then need to for themselves given, that neither a noose, nor paternosterom with filament be proud of not need to, as fiderom, or coil. Tooling this a shallow, vapid raskhodnik. And chernigovskaya there the fishing line is or not at all there is no difference.

This is understandable, but Chernigiv and flurik perhaps the difference will and under all equals I will choose fluro.

Z. L? - 1649. Neponyal pro the link klipsa-tooling.

Dood wrote:

For example, on devices up and in an aggressive bottom's got the seashell and..... shapely eyebrows, trough 100 - 120 "grape" + prikormka, expanding 40-50s, I'm applying 0,45 mm Chernihiv Oblast Vysokoprochnuyu (0.40 mm already unfortunately the conch has the power). If same Alabama ass longer aggressive, the can be and smaller dozen pick a.

Could you tell me whatever covered use, and need whether to do skrutku under ceasing, on such thick a fishing line, or can be simply do directing.

TRENER wrote:

Say, is whatever covered use, and need whether to do skrutku under ceasing, on such thick a fishing line, or can be simply do directing.

Counter question, and what snastochku you like it or use?

TRENER wrote:

Say, is whatever covered use, and need whether to do skrutku under ceasing, on such fat line they made, or can be simply do directing.

Knot the main the cord + shock-leader - monofil = Albright.

Tooling - nesimmetrichnaya noose, skrutku to do can be.

veps wrote:

but 0.45% -) ah very many I.M.H.O., :dontknow:

For Dniprovska fish can and little, this you not on charges of skank's nip :crazyfun:

veps wrote:

Dnepr river from Don not strongly differs! :D

I have each in St. Petersburg with Aksay, Rostov Oblast, every year when is returning from parents says, that on charges of fishing all worse and worse. This of course the overall trend, but on his words of on charges of this problem more stark than have us on Northeast the West.

Vadkh wrote:

says, that on charges of fishing all worse and worse.

Truth says, all worse and worse, fish in the delta Don at all not give rise on spawning and so same not give down on fall in Azov Sea, and the most the main marriages - this state, have them in the delta 5-Ventotene and sea holes, where they dogs and pasutsya, under all is that and posts safeguard rybnadzora and border patrol, - a gang of lowers has-violators, azovchanam at all all banned on charges of businessmen - fucking, thenare building, then still that to Bank not cope with the. Private the cooperative sign the authorization on 23,200 -27,400 fish during freshwater species - course fish on Spring, are pulling all until trawling, only soonest possible delivery across are worth yes await - this in downstream Don, from Rostova until Azov and nothing all all suits, and local inhabitants stanits which have not work, nor earnings in ties with stimulus office seats, so many tickets - and as them live, in general all through one seat. This autumn waited move Rybtsa, so his the and not was, so, fleeting gaggle of on which the and not'll... you'll go in ties with work. Even more less remains northern. Donets - from borders with Ukraine until also a place in Don. More less aren Tsimlyansk created, ah and Don is in katastrofichekom position.

wrote:

Perhaps, another shock -lider try? I have under its nose elites no lies, 0.25-0.55, on 15 flushed five pieces on bobine. Himself not enjoyed, but on accounts stiff-'ll save there is no.

Has tried still on cyprinids kept my own rods. One fishing facilitated, to to lift, sweep and forget. Although the remnants of The repurposing of waste, too, somewhere there is.
Simply not know, that should happen, to force this the wire on feeder put. Wasn, that zaplanirovanyy Krash, Alpha Unit reporting-test.

Last edited by !!! (Mar 8 2013 16:40:42)

Vadkh wrote:

Vstrechnyy question, and what snastochku you like it or use?

Nesemetrichka, Pater Noster (disambiguation).

wrote:

Svyaz there direct. Simply under do when taking: Diving, the use of tubes prevents pereputyvaniya the leash with the main. Ceasing through tubes voted out tightly from the main. The use of same hinges and paternosterov, such a hard eviction not give. Under do when taking in water there increasingly as in flight. There's gravy ahead, increasingly else as would is pressed to each other. And had forced under clip-on earring, as times and gives the contestant rezakuyu halt which on inertia Gold Fancies uneaten ceasing forward snap.
Draw it was would easier of course, but the truth decisional laziness the photos, or in qualify to sketch.

Regularly under clip-on earring with stitches harvest it doesn't work?
Their eyes saw 50% people on sorevakh a trend to with klipsoy and nor what.
As on me so contrary well that tooling is borne in line.

Z. L? - 1649. In all fimakh pro feeder on big rivers with the passage athletes specifically seek dreysenu, gets caught on snap without problems, and nothing not way, not is tearing hmm. Or about this silent?.
Now most time hear opinion t. Athletes. :flag:

wrote:

What until shokliderov on feeder. my I.M.H.O.,, if this not place it from Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast with megakrupnymi rings nah! Why? Because as not let-God, listened to MemoryLifter councils about length of his shoklidera in two musculaire rods up, under hit debris (algae) on basic, can be will look full fiderastom vyvazhivaya of bream through of departure ago with shout about aid to podsachili trophy.

Support! Give shock from filament 0.35 only on Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast Magnu, there indeed rings lot more diameter of. And the, only summer on of bream.
On River with so smttyam as Dnepr river and Desna river shock interested. Simply desire to will go to entire rbalku with grass, and still and the tip break the with anger.
Under it comes to shagging small fry spring the use of shoklidera by some advanced LlNKLATER: More the concert by!

+1

Want add, moreover that higher said Roman, klipsovanie gives compactness coarse spots, which in turn is a pledge successful rybali and austerity prikormki. Rybolovu needs dokinut in the right direction until clips. Klipsa will stop the feeder, ceasing'll straighten out, there's gravy will fall on bottom in the right place. Ceasing not connected. Simple sequence action.

Ah have you on during ceasing on-any down carries, modicum with klipsoy, modicum without clips. I enleve not klipsuyas, but itm closing immediately after strike trough about water. There's gravy falls down not vertically, and in an arc the circle, camping on E. Closer, than privodnilas.
Ceasing itself forward extends. You listening to, so not klipsuyas, I only the and should to do, that unravel ceasing.
And I enleve :dontknow: Best Places fishing-100% a hard-on.

wrote:

you listening to, so not klipsuyas, I only the and should to do, that unravel ceasing.
And I enleve :dontknow: Best Places fishing-100% a hard-on.

Misha I have no such a of excellence, to on distance from its location and further moisture to the feeder in circle diameter of toes object without klipsovaniya. In klipsovanii for me coarse an aim in itself blot and not straightening the leash. I.e. root cause - compact blot zakorma.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok