All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok

The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok

Posts 721 to 750 of 999

And I have this the most tardily applied length. Chudny affairs your, my God. :dontknow:
Text or tooling-typically, Pater Noster (disambiguation )-not see sense complicate the, from for good, as states.

Last edited by майк (Mar 8 2013 23:10:48)

+1

Vadkh wrote:

In klipsovanii for me coarse an aim in itself blot

Minimalistic audio collages, ah you recognized voroshilovskiy shooter. What blot on strong during? Correctly, in the form of bratwurst-very an extended.
And fish reaching from below on devices up in my opinion. The accuracy of, of course need a, but this OK not bear-karasyu in his mouth hook not need to bombard. The good aroma, suspended matter and ubiquitous triviality will tell fish, sayta bech.

+1

майк wrote:

minimalistic audio collages, ah you recognized voroshilovskiy shooter.

This not me. I until clips, you know, bung. And prikormku very heavy do, not pylyaschuyu. On the fig me veneer with the entire constituencies to collect. I have a normal bream immediately not are biting. Patiently await the.

Vadkh wrote:

And prikormku very heavy do, not pylyaschuyu

So have you OK river, a mop factory understandable, until with dust dozhdeshsya poklyovki, she to Baltic Sea sail will.
I have quite other conditions, and prikormka active. But fishing something both.

майк wrote:

But fishing something both.

In is and sense under different seats different osnatki, different nozzles and different prikormki. I have on snastochkam the first to go nesimmetrichki, then to-Layne, then Pater Noster (disambiguation) and finally helicopter (most often on Spring on dace). When enleve on two fidera at different made it, sometimes give and different snastochki, for statistics.

Pater Noster (disambiguation) and. Increasingly. Tried to on 2 fidera harvest just one times-the second feeder the amount collected until the evening not Bank was sprawled out-muster time not was. When on two simultaneously hangs on fish-very fun. Breshu-in the past year in first day vacation on created ekstrakhevikom and deal on Picker simultaneously catching.
On the second day completes his turn with place, and was not until second.

! Mike.
So as enleve in different on vidalennya spots, very very rarely work immediately two stick. And when bonuses go on what any point, second stick, too, in side or let zasekayutsya.

Here is this, too, one of differences the boner from small river. When on the door frame podrulil-poklyovka for poklyovkoy, there-modicum a half-dozen types you. Put it.

майк wrote:

chudny affairs your, my God. :dontknow:

Divny affairs your, my God.

With respect!

Доночник wrote:

Divny affairs your, my God.

Yes, of course. Thank you.

Hello!
Tell, what Number HMS carabiner use under the feeder 60-80 "grape" on Pater Noster (disambiguation).
Conditions - river, braided the cord, the distance 55m. Want take here is this http://www.apico-fish.ru/e-store/3220/3266/#catalog
Thank you.

In my opinion-at all no. And have other, can, another opinion :dontknow:

ruchey wrote:

statement, what Number HMS carabiner use under crime as 60-80 "grape" on Pater Noster (disambiguation).
Conditions - river, braided cord, the distance 55m. Want take here is this http://www.apico-fish.ru/e-store/3220/3266/#catalog

If ship types- wet on core coursework they, then even Number 0 (zero) with test 10 (ten) kg well be appropriate.

For Dniprovska fish can and little, this you not on charges of skank's nip

Please can you tell me if I despite harvest on cane lesku- river with average and jobs strong the passage. Dno- the sandy or ilistoe / of stones and Nassarius shells not many.

Need whether me use shoklider?

newer wrote:

need whether me use shoklider?

There is no. Although. The cord what? (Feeding and producer)

Last edited by Топор (Mar 19 2013 11:17:47)

Это newer, а не Топор wrote:

Podskajite please if I despite harvest on cane lesku- river with average and jobs strong the passage. Dno- the sandy or ilistoe / of stones and Nassarius shells not many.
Need whether me use shoklider?

Shock-leader, in as a-the main from twist are spaced from damage shell and writing and things Pridonnymi 300dpi, likely not need - such bottom not too aggressive.
But shock-leader may need in the other but we - for convenience carry-( forceful) zabrosa meters humour won on 60-80 and more, with the main from delicate cord, say, visually 0.06-0,08 mm and with that of the on passport about 6-8 librov - and weight trough can be order 80-120 "grape", ah and plus prikormka, in top, far same without it.

Last edited by Dood (Mar 19 2013 12:24:30)

Dood
The kind can use to anyone and for austerity cord, that would each time not cripple, can be useful on too hard rod, can use to anyone and in not known places ah and if the cord very active person concern (, too, can be over him think. Simply as options. Another that little who dynamics of with Put those bother.

newer
Already did remark. If like it or something quoting - highlight this the text with the mouse and click button, "quote" in right lower street corner messages. You gotta respect your other readers - to understand your messages account for old conceptual program.

+1

Need to and Dudu about this write, and the offended directly. :D

+1

Топор wrote:

We and Dudu about this write, and the offended directly.

Yes I very polished - I and it :blush:. Pardon me, smallness of Hank has done it again.: '(
Sometimes such the case, when in rush let’s take in message saying from quotes - and is obtained, that I quote from a not newer, and the Axe"and, although himself he" nor hearing, nor spirit of "o.o. - but I already all trashed the and made, as need to! :rolleyes:

+2

Dood wrote:

Yes I very polished - I and it. Pardon me, smallness of Hank has done it again.
Sometimes such the case, when in rush let’s take in message saying from quotes - and is obtained, that I quote from a not newer, and the Axe "and, although himself he" nor hearing, nor spirit of "- but I already all trashed the and made, as need to!

And me seems, that you not in than not were wrong!
And let us zakromem subject!

PaveL.K

Already did remark. If like it or something quoting - highlight this the text with the mouse and click button, "quote" in right lower street corner messages. You gotta respect your other readers - to understand your messages account for old conceptual program.

newer

Listen not be mad sometimes'm using tablet and there there is no mouse. And than poorly simply start pressing hard quote and write the bottom maneuver messages.
??

Last edited by newer (Mar 22 2013 14:58:38)

All Hi! Guys who that thinks about assemble osnastok from Power gum (a)?

newer wrote:

Listen not be mad sometimes'm using tablet and there there is no mouse. And than poorly simply start pressing hard quote and write the bottom maneuver messages.
??

Nothing not poorly, but you and this not one takes. Have you the entire someone else's the text without quoting, except rare occasions.
And I not'm mad - simply deal, where yours, and where there is no harder and longer.

Pavel K wrote:

nothing not poorly, but you and this not one takes. Have you the entire someone else's the text without quoting, except rare occasions.
And I not'm mad - simply deal, where yours, and where there is no harder and longer.

Already all everywhere on its place. :disappointed: :tomato:

And Moscow not immediately a year of the :writing:

Kent wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi! Guys who that thinks about assemble osnastok from Power gum (a)?

Employed branch Fidergam, already musoleno on the subject :canthearyou:

Have read branch a bit not has understood!
Interested in several moments about nesimmetrichnoy deal - many write that prefer its under it catching on during (harvest despite on during)
1- is worth whether use shock leader from filament or can be knitting on a small Himalayan filament? 50-60cm and to connect noose in loop with puffed.
2- igrait whether role length svisa?
3- plays whether role length deal?

Last edited by Ростислав (Mar 26 2013 02:12:36)

Ростислав wrote:

прочитал ветку немного не разобрался!
интересует несколько моментов по поводу несимметричной петли - многие пишут что предпочитают ее при ловле на течении (ловить собираюсь на течении)
1- стоит ли использовать шок лидер из лески или можно вязать на небольшом отрезке лески?50-60см и соединять петля в петлю со шнуром.
2- играит ли роль длины свиса?
3- играет ли роль длина петли?

Шок лидер применять:если дно агрессивное,при использовании тонких шнуров.
Длина свиса и петли это уже как бы вещь специфическая,влияет на расположение распрямлённого течением поводка относительно прикормочного шлейфа.Но я не представляю нессиметричку из куска 50-60,я думаю тут метр как минимум.
Всё ИМХО.

Ростислав wrote:

. Have read branch a bit not has understood.

Here all simply and difficult simultaneously, and unsurprisingly, until that only slightly has understood.

After reading line and wanting to personally deal in nuances this snap, I would first homes linked the several hinges motley size and from motley monofila, and further on body of water - and look, what emerged, where worse and where better, under need to change the ratio sides have nesimmetrichnoy deal and material (dozen and rigidity monofila), from which she Produkowana.

I prefer deal a small length - about 10-15 centimeters (departures kvivertipa under pokleve on 10-15 centimeters for me more, than enough), but I also not mean nothing against big hinges in 30-60 and more centimeters (if measured in a position, from point connecting trough until upper knot, where noose combine with the main).

+1

ProDiJ wrote:

But I not illustrate nessimetrichku from slice 50-60, I think here meter as least.

I had in view already fully ready snap! Coiling bulb each 10 cm-noose for trough 10-bulb each 10 cm and the length filament which really jibe to asking a basic by a newly!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok