All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok

The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok

Posts 781 to 810 of 999

For duffy333:

Had to on last a fishing trip take advantage of 207 mph from fidergama. Linked the poternoster on this you previously advice, to transition on ceasing was on mid-trough. Nor I perekhlesta and zaputyvaniya the leash not was. Thank you for science.

+2

Guys! No one knows where to purchase such a triviality in Kyiv?
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/DGc7g.jpg
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/pVodl.jpg

In a fishing trip on Rusanovke and in stores flagship is worth watch.

duffy333
Of course there asked. There is no such, in a fishing trip only korumovskie feedabeads with smallholder a Karabinek rifle back ((the Weird one, he) :confused: in the flagship were, but there is no already Preston OSx86 feeder beads2 sizes

Hello!

And who that will tell here is pro this snap - helicopter And TWO YEARS knot?

Figure on materials Aleekseya Fadeeva and his video Masterskaya for fisherman ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zu4GZqSPOY):

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/FObTn.jpg

Tooling of course glorious and nor times me. Works well for, and Perhaps is worth I have on first place - LOVlNG, but have one thing BUT:

On Central a fishing Forum - Lovlya on open water. > Lovlya on FIDER.-Voprosy to expert Balaevu of Maxime (BMW)!

Goes dissension for this snap that showed Alexei Fadzeeu, with such words, that this installation of nor than not different from Paternostera and to do such directing as have Paternostera until 20 centimeters not has nor no sense and tackle not will be labor in flawed image and here is that provided himself BMW:

Here is AS II GUARANTEE And believes THIS produce MONTAZhA DUTY PRAVILNYM:

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/HMrz6.jpg
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/NWslp.jpg

That YOU ON THAT SKAZhITE?

Last edited by JeWgIeNiJ (Aug 26 2013 18:41:30)

JeWgIeNiJ wrote:

thermal fluid AS II GUARANTEE And believes THIS produce MONTAZhA DUTY PRAVILNYM:

Can be insert photo so, that would they grew click? And the nothing not in sight, too small. (Can only I have such a the problem :dontknow:)

Last edited by margulis (Aug 26 2013 18:13:47)

margulis wrote:

You can insert photo so, that would they grew click? And the nothing not in sight, too small. (Can only I have such a the problem)

Edited margulis (Today 18 :13: 47)

Made.

JeWgIeNiJcan I'm being obtuse, but not can understand, that he wanted to show these a few snapshots of? :dontknow:

margulis wrote:

JeWgIeNiJ can I'm being obtuse, but not can understand, that he wanted to show these a few snapshots of?

See difference averting under the feeder? Have Fadeeva this as have paternostera until 20 centimeters, and have him this until 70 centimeters, and higher go two knot and between them method nakidki be fastened leash.

T.s he wants say the, that directing in until 20 centimeters nor what not will give and ceasing will virtually as have Paternostrea (but more podvizhnee on bottom but the difference not tangibly felt on his words of in comparison with PAternosterom), and in his version with corruption under the feeder until 70 centimeters ceasing will elevated a bit from the trawling and more naturally behave on bottom and vast - with povodkami 70-150 see

Last edited by JeWgIeNiJ (Aug 26 2013 18:56:59)

Employed picture in 776 post this line. Increase leverage trough increases sensitivity paternostera and simultaneously lifts ceasing from coarse footprints on during or purges from coarse spills on-start. Increasingly well in measure, 70 centimeters in my opinion caiaaoi.

On overland trials there's gravy on a loop Paternostera always seeks take place fall deal. I not found, that would there's gravy been running around on a loop. In than exactly of the outrage. I virtually not saw, to vertlyug with a Karabinek rifle back (for rapid regime change trough) krepili method noose in loop. Typically all're mortaring prodevaya in vertlyug as such before, viscous deal Paternostera. My vertlyugi karabinchatye # 18, not pass in rings vershinok. That would to pull as such need can decide entire snap. As such not pity. But time requires more, than to lift vertlyuzhok. For me this matters when'm done under conditions industrialized fishing. Hence question, why not're mortaring vertlyuzhki noose in loop? On sensitivity cordage to poklevkam like should not toll I.M.H.O.,, there's gravy as anchor for tight, boy fishing line of yours, and fish through ceasing "nervously strum" on this a fishing line. Can I that the missed?
Am asking base on this issue.

+1

Alex_260 wrote:

I virtually not saw, to vertlyug with a Karabinek rifle back (for rapid regime change trough) krepili method noose in loop. Typically all're mortaring prodevaya in vertlyug as such before, viscous deal Paternostera.

O.o. I, yes and many my familiar, only so and gets caught - shotgun either itself there's gravy with vertlyuzhkom "noose in loop" with had paternostera :dontknow: Which sense in "begayuschem" on a loop paternostera vertlyuge, if in operative (when tackle how's life with Mac and vershinka loaded) vertlyug would still proves in this position?
With transmixers vertlyuga "noose in loop" himself a the jury question about vertlyugov and of passage rings - they simply raze not now intersect.

Alex_260 wrote:

possesses question, why not're mortaring vertlyuzhki noose in loop?

Very even 're mortaring!

Now I precisely so, as-in-exile, 'm knitting Pater Noster (disambiguation) on the main from Tolstoi cord was-Pro-China 0.30 mm, and vertlyuzhok for connect trough I kreplyu "noose in loop", if can be so speak. Before placing some tackle in late fishing I vertlyuzhok Im taking picture (he not passes through rings done) and entire refrigerate snap (without vertlyuzhka) namatyvayu on shpulyu coils. Vertlyuzhok I'm styling in a special the lunchbox. Bodacious! :cool:

Last edited by Dood (Oct 14 2013 17:29:52)

Ah here is, us already least three :crazyfun: Thanks, apparently in Internet "not DEAF" a montage more often meets, here is and cause a impression. Although can someone will lead shortcomings such a mounting.

I not tseremonyus and take shortcuts the feeder together with pu + 1 meter filament (increasingly would still slice of the main need to throw the seeds out from for contact with upside) here is how the so.

wrote:

I not tseremonyus

In late fishing yes. And if vershniki in the process fishing to pick up hitchhI, then after each attempts to knit Pater Noster (disambiguation) longer I.M.H.O.,, than vertlyug spinning to already executed.

Plus distance modicum a bit, but staircase, and've been wiping coarse blot expense of always a new snap.

All Zdraste,

My favorite place industrialized fishing, this river Yew (Western Ukraine, Zakarpatye), there for a strong and jobs very deep, tried all snap for crosscurrents, but from protivozakruchivateley not refuse.:
Pros:
1 - chustvitelnost: On distance there is 60-80m peskarika on 10gr celebrates a feeder
2 - an additional focus against snosov on during
3 - there an extra $knots, importantly if enclosed barbel above 2kg

In short as something so.

Have read three times consecutive, and increasingly would still not understood, about fix conversation :dontknow:

wrote:

have read three times consecutive, and increasingly would still not understood, about fix conversation

Here as times easily, key words such:

barbus wrote:

. There an extra $knots, importantly.

Method S. H. (Sherlock Holmes) articulate - this Pater Noster (disambiguation)! :)

barbus wrote:

but from protivozakruchivateley not refuse.:

He had in view crime as with sognutoy tube. :D

He had in view here is this "leftover from past" - a tubule-protivozakruchivatel. :D
http://s46.radikal.ru/i114/1110/d1/bf76eec3e525.jpg

Alex_260 wrote:

A if vershniki in the process fishing ship types- wet, then after each attempts knitting Pater Noster (disambiguation) longer I.M.H.O.,, than vertlyug spinning to already executed.

And you not get the restraints Pater Noster (disambiguation) each time under a change of done. (Batch mode) his one times on largely document with a string and prodevayte his then through rings. Replacing done will take maximum minute. In my opinion.

Boev wrote:

a tubule-protivozakruchivatel.

Nor for that would not guessed. I in the early his fidernogo passions even several times met such a garbage like in stores, and now its a day to with fire :dontknow:

777 wrote:

Tie his one times on largely document with a string and prodevayte his then through the rings. Replacing done will take maximum minute. In my opinion.

Prima 791 post, increasingly will become understandable. There conversation about how, that not worth knitting Pater Noster (disambiguation) with a noose, unpressed pleat through ears vertlyuzhka.
Although, I think, I have in items will have the done with large enough of rings, to miss through themselves's a little tiny vertlyuzhok. But for me this not as relevant-from iron I have in services only hook :dontknow:

Nakinutuyu on vertlyuzhok loop easily unleash if in late this sang link och a small wiggle, for it and pull! (Took on weaponry have poplavochnikov)

Was here the with such petelkoy in its time. Conveniently petlevyazom its to do. Forever about it forget a, but you stupid aneasthetic with handle (from knitting hook peretochil) to unleash what --something something whether deal on tight leash, then whether deal on feeding trough in atop pocket waistcoat always with a.

Boev wrote:

He had in view here is this "leftover from past" - a tubule-protivozakruchivatel.

On strong during in stones all montages lokhmatyatsya and better to apply a tubule with protivozakruchivatelem.

Shock-leader from twist are spaced 25-30lb decides all questions. On it can be and Pater Noster (disambiguation), and Israels right to-layn normal link. Proven option - in Kyiv on Dnieper River little moreover that jobs account for harvest with kormushkami sometimes and until 150 g net weight (more often 100-120gr), so still stony style of covered by shell-dreysenoy, which unfortunately acute edges any material, but such a shock Gone Fishin '(well lack.
Correctly associated knot such a shock and the main from cord for example in 10lb is famously passes even in rings not make seemed would for this: As something had to under it comes to shagging host at put on 12-futovik (on vershinke rings as on shimanovskikh pikerakh) coil from rechnika, and on it pletenka with precisely thus shock - yes, was easy thump on the rings, but nor on the very enleve, nor on the accuracy of and the quality of zabrosa this not contributed. Previous truth all time was twitching on my zabrosakh from this shurshaniya on the rings :D

duffy333
Sergei. Linkani please shock leader what used

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok