All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok

The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok

Posts 91 to 120 of 999

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Wu me here is what the problem. On during became use not tubes and deal, and Pater Noster (disambiguation). 'm knitting on Power Pro 0.1 mm. So here is on-start nor one perekhlesta or perekruchivaniya.

On, on Severski Donets (for not very a strong 40 grams there's gravy a three-cornered holds) oftentimes the ceasing coiled about wiggle paternostera. That to do?

Can to connect not noose in loop, and through vertlyuzhok. If vertlyuzhok, then what?

Pro Pater Noster (disambiguation) say nothing not can, so as times tried, not appreciate from-for 1949-1969 perekhlestov, further to experiment not became. Enleve only on nesimmetrichnuyu loop. Ceasing plugging in in the most a small vertlyuzhok. There's gravy, too, on vertlyuzhke with a Karabinek rifle back.

oleg wrote:

Pro Pater Noster (disambiguation) say nothing not can, so as times tried, not appreciate from-for 1949-1969 perekhlestov.

And I have perekhlestov there is no, and there is first defence wakes up aggressivity around pletni or the stitches for. Can ceasing thicker questioning, and the is worth mono hadn mm?

oleg wrote:

. My dog leashes but also 0.16, 0.18, 0.25 mm, thinner not give.

Here is she, grain of truth! :flag:

I before, on dubinakh, applied deal and, not mudrstvuya cunningly "brother," dog leashes but also 0.2-0.25 mm, not very long.

Was biting, normally, even petty plotvichka and Blicca bjoerkna sometimes itself podsekalis on such dog leashes but also. With transition on feeder decided to questioning dog leashes but also's a little bit thinner and podliney from 60 centimeters and 0.1-hadn mm :nope:

A pastry tube filled-protivozakruchivatel still enduring the such dog leashes but also, and deal (under my is by no means has technology zabrosa) there is no :no:

Now understandable, in than was the reason and that need to further to do with stitches. On the first time questioning thicker and in short leashes are and reproduces until perfection technique zabrosa% -)

oleg wrote:

To me the most the resonant dog leashes but also 0.18 and 0.24 mm.

On the first morally ready, but on the second there is no. What have you vertlyuzhki? Can questioning qualitative vertlyuzhok?

Incidentally, but on-start have you Pater Noster (disambiguation) way?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

By the way, but on-start have you Pater Noster (disambiguation) way?

And here is on-start Pater Noster (disambiguation) not way. Truth, eiaee just one times, but not the facts.

On expense thickness 0.24-0.25 mm, then on charges of simply there is no alternatives, large bream his not fears, and except of bream can on tuft the worm to address catfish, and perishing Sheat although would engine bed on 4-4.5 not will you take on hadn mm ceasing :canthearyou:

But on a noose have you on during way ceasing?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

A on a loop have you on during way ceasing?

Virtually no! Not, ah of course not without this, but I think, that 1-2 perekhlesta for fishing this not is considered!

WILDHUNTER wrote:

At the first morally ready, but on the second there is no. What have you vertlyuzhki? Can questioning qualitative vertlyuzhok?

Incidentally, but on-start have you Pater Noster (disambiguation) way?

Me RA persuaded on during apply not of symmetry or nesimmetrichnuyu the noose, and Pater Noster (disambiguation), that he is quite universal, I know long, so that tomorrow Inever will again Pater Noster (disambiguation) on strong currents.

Last edited by Dood (Jun 21 2008 01:51:47)

Today the entire day fished with paternosterom, associated on the main pletenke - nor one perekhlesta, if would not himself, not believed would and simply really jibe and tooling sensitive.

Fished and on during and on-start. Still and the coil a new Shimano Exage 4,000 RA.

The latest argument in favor of deal. Noose, mentor amortiziruya (in especially itself coiling) helps shock tugging fish.

oleg wrote:

Circus, mentor amortiziruya (in especially itself coiling) helps shock tugging fish.

About what skrutke goes speech? I have in services there is no mm.

Today has experienced Pater Noster (disambiguation) with with a threefold vertlyugom near trough on scheme, chart here: http://www.matchfishing.ru/forum/attach … 1212724869

To not knitting each time this snap with with a threefold vertlyugom, put vertlyuzhok with a Karabinek rifle back in place connecting snap to the main a fishing line or by a newly.

Has experienced in extreme conditions on devices up of Dnepr. Expanding some 40 meters, demolition of trough on beneath the about 5-10 meters, there's gravy 100 grams rectangular and a metal mesh + prikormka, about ceasing 3000.00 mm-1 meter + hook # 16 + maggot.

Feder Trabucco Sygnum Super Power Feeder until 150 grams, 3.9 Dam, vershinka 3 oz, the coil Shimano Exage 4,000 RA, cord Whiplash (Metallica song) 0.06 mm.

On such a, bluntly say, requires strong feeder and quite hard vershinke, under wind and wave of, eloquently are visible poklevki even small small fish runs. After every zabrosa poklevka in for 2-3 minutes, even in 80% manages reel in and extricate fish!

No perekhlestov under unplugging gustery, a white bream, small fry in for 3 hours. Can, in world there is and best snap, but me this likes! :flag:

Last edited by Dood (Jun 22 2008 00:29:26)

Dood wrote:

Ispytal in extreme conditions on devices up of Dnepr. Expanding some 40 meters.

I, of course, wildly errori, but 40 meters this not limit. You try hope to throw a in two times further and witnessed, as still in I might go meters after 50-60 your ceasing 3000.00 mm starts all closer and closer nuzzle up to the main pletne and literally under a splash landing, but still in the air, starts forms around pletni. At least, I have is happening precisely so.

Although there are one nuance. I have trough launched with his, and I thought, not create whether they on big speed any curl air flow of? Can, so I have have yielded perekhlesty? Because as if fulfill although would one thing condition from two, on short made it and under says Walzer tight leash, then perekhlestov not case.

And paternosterom I harvest eiaee, but meters in 25-30 from Bank and on-start. Tried harvest on during - perekhlesty, but on during accounted for hurl far, and can with technique zabrosa something not the, and here is in sensitivity this snap I not doubted nor minutes.

But with had I have all is obtained, and loath I from it not refuse, the more that in povodkakh 3000.00 mm until, need no!

oleg wrote:

I, of course, wildly errori, but 40 meters this not limit. You try hope to throw a in two times further and witnessed, as still in I might go meters after 50-60 your ceasing 3000.00 mm starts all closer and closer nuzzle up to the main pletne and literally under a splash landing, but still in the air, starts forms around pletni. At least, I have is happening precisely so.

Continue to cast until on greater distance, than 40 meters, plague wall of the La. But today throwing good significantly further. Began phase of fine-tuning snap. Need to pick a optimal vertlyuzhki and carabiners, as such or the cord, find the right proportion in size (the author nothing about this not wrote, account for very & by find ensured option).

Already know several principles (clear cutting engineering):

To do snap from filament (and not twist are spaced) without memory, dozen and rigidity need to ship types- wet. An important moment, compound trough with with a threefold vertlyuzhkom, the size of the and kind of fastening (the author writes about zavodnom the ring) need to ship types- wet. The ratio sizes sides snap (tug ropes) need to ship types- wet. In any moment ceasing with crocheted can be free from passage through a ring vertlyuzhka, and is obtained the usual Pater Noster (disambiguation), have which there's gravy bacterial through triple vertlyuzhok.

Until there is photo the most first option snap, associated of what was under hand:

http://s43.radikal.ru/i102/0901/03/173bab199438.jpg

From Left from above to the main line they made or by a newly. Right from above to put a leash on a with crocheted. From below to feeding trough.

Last edited by Dood (Jun 22 2008 23:12:57)

Dood wrote:

Today has experienced Pater Noster (disambiguation) with with a threefold vertlyuzhkom near trough.

Ah, so not honestly, what same this Pater Noster (disambiguation)? This tooling all-??? closer to the vein paternostera and nesimmetrichnoy deal. ???? under such a vsyakakvi fully removed the core problem with nesimmetrichnoy deal - zalomy in is place, where vertlyuzhok hangs on a noose, from-for what account for after each fishing to change snap, and here this simply not can be, also as and perekhlestov.

Dood wrote:

compound trough with with a threefold vertlyuzhkom.

And triple vertlyuzhok not has tried? Something me me liked this system. Need to will necessarily try.

If extricate "a glancing" ceasing from rings triple vertlyuzhka, it will be the most, that neither on there is Pater Noster (disambiguation)!

Last edited by Dood (Jun 24 2008 23:13:05)

Haves StevePater Noster (disambiguation) make more sense. And even associated on mono stronger, expense of exclusively petlevykh sequences.

Tooling of course interesting, but visible benefit to not have seen the. Wasn that the bait more priblizhena to details wedding. Slightly harder, than haves Steve , requires more additional elements: Triple vertlyuzhok, kembriki for hiding knots.

All genial is simply - my choice Pater Noster (disambiguation)s Steve .

+1

Oleg(TS) wrote:

Everyone genial is simply - my choice Pater Noster (disambiguation)s Steve .

It of course so :blush:

But sometimes need to ceasing-1 meter diameter of 3000.00 mm continue to cast until on rapid a jet of with the feeding trough in 100 grams. Pater Noster (disambiguation)s Stevewithout additional elements'll confuse such ceasing, and with additional elements - there is no.

So with such River Kymi I and two, to bring through its until mind: '(

But on-start or slow during cope with task not confuse ceasing-40 centimeters and diameter of 0.14-0.18 mm can the classic Pater Noster (disambiguation) without curiously problems :cool:

Last edited by Dood (Jun 25 2008 15:01:08)

Under zabrose not'll confuse, and here is under skins - on beneath the trough can,: Let. Pater Noster (disambiguation)s SteveI have perfectly works under moderate during with kormushkami until 70 grams, experience industrialized fishing with more heavy kormushkami little :blush:

And at all, such "of blasting" have been arguing avoid.

Dood wrote:

But sometimes need to ceasing-1 meter diameter of 3000.00 mm continue to cast until on rapid a jet of with the feeding trough in 100 grams. Pater Noster (disambiguation)s Stevewithout additional elements'll confuse such ceasing, and with additional elements - there is no.

Fished simple paternosteroms Steveon the main pletenke, about ceasing 60 centimeters, there's gravy 60 grams, for. Nor one perekhlesta or zaputyvaniya.

All recommend.

+1

A slight adding to nesimmetrichnoy a loop and she already not perekhlestyvaetsya! Kembrik:

http://s54.radikal.ru/i143/0901/e5/8addef93bc58.jpg

Under I might go in the air and falling trough on bottom heat shrink not gives skrutke deviate upward, in side the main filament and ceasing not, the plot thickens for basic as such.

Dood wrote:

contaminated I might go in the air and falling trough on bottom heat shrink not gives skrutke deviate upward, in side the main filament and ceasing not, the plot thickens for basic as such.

http://s51.radikal.ru/i134/0901/6a/e5ff226872e2.jpg

Found quite strange sketch about loop snap from Balzer: http://www.proribalku.ru/proribalku/sho … _group=375

http://s46.radikal.ru/i114/0807/0c/99c1dc955822.jpg

Especially it is unclear fastening defence wakes up aggressivity to services, like would through the length tubes. That would this could be? :unsure:

Dood wrote:

especially it is unclear fastening defence wakes up aggressivity to services, like would through the length tubes. That would this could be?

Something similar I somewhere already've seen, and if me not changes memory, then this loop tooling, about ceasing (rather this coiling) mounting your ordinary a double node, but knot is withdrawing in heat shrink, fall which there is hole, in which and goes coiling.

oleg wrote:

What something a similar I somewhere already've seen, and if me not changes memory, then this loop tooling, about ceasing (rather this coiling) mounting your ordinary a double node, but knot is withdrawing in heat shrink, fall which there is hole, in which and goes coiling.

This, perhaps, most interesting place in this services. As virtually his target skrutku through hole fall kembrika, legs dressed on the noose? Certainly, with viewing any adjustment.

Dood wrote:

Betcha he, with viewing any adjustment.

Protaskivayut karpovoy game for Boylov.

oleg wrote:

protaskivayut karpovoy a needle for Boylov.

On late please there is hook:

http://s40.radikal.ru/i087/0807/84/971e8ba679d1.jpg

Romeo wrote:

At late please there is hook.

And this a needle need thread extend skrutku through hole fall kembrika? Something doubts me take about such technology :unsure:

Dood wrote:

And this a needle need thread extend skrutku through hole fall kembrika?

Was in elementary 8-)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok