All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok

The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok

Posts 211 to 240 of 999

РомаД wrote:

A used whether anyone such a fun snap.

And take a picture of its. I as something on nutshell not quite understood.

РомаД wrote:

… virtually is obtained "in-line" for ordinary feeders - sensitivity super …

This Feeder Rig - good option for strong tide under sales remained dull Cleves :cool:

http://www.course-fishing.freeuk.com/heli2.jpg

This it?

http://www.course-fishing.freeuk.com/basic-rig.gif

On this same a time, are interested in this tooling. Perhaps someone can will share experience its use of?

Deonis wrote:

This is it?

There is no not it.

Deonis wrote:

At this same a time, are interested in this tooling. Perhaps someone can will share experience its use of?

Bead - this rubber it's a bead with an aperture (the outer dozen the beads around 3-4 mm) - widely applies have karpyatnikov. Else clear from schemes.

Czechs in one of their films about as it catching recommend such a snap apply in "difficult" places, so and the main and ceasing - quite ??? obese, not less 0.2-adds 0.3 mm.

I newcomer as on your Forum, so and in it catching with the feeding trough. Until that'm using here is these:

http://pic.co.ua/thumbs/1245170564150790f40adaf38e66ba014d06c6f90e.jpg

That think on this about, Messrs.?

Artem-lover of

Think, is worth revere subject from starters.

So all poorly? Raskosami the main 0.4 mm, leashes are 0.2 mm. Hook ordinary # 6. There's gravy 15 grams. Place it 5 meters.

Артем-любитель wrote:

As much all poorly? Raskosami the main 0.4 mm, dog leashes but also 0.2 mm. Hook ordinary # 6. There's gravy 15 grams. Place it 5 meters.

Artem all very poorly. If have you place it 5 meters, then this unambiguously not feeder :flag:

You LIFE DENIAL and their good you funnin 'or something in this spirit?

Artem closely esteem all themes on this Forum. Me seems, that you not until the end of don, that such fidernaya had forced :idea:

The kind I OK not dispute. Read. There is no, handbells not'm hanging, and'm hanging for a ring and for as such's wind that clock. I have not only 5 meters, and still and 1.5 meter place it with test 200-250 grams :tomato: :dontknow: :dontknow:

And under concept as industrialized fishing I understand enleve fish with trawling on distant made it. Also must attend there's gravy. About poklevke should signal the tip rods up.

Артем-любитель wrote:

A under concept as industrialized fishing I understand enleve fish with trawling on distant made it. Also must attend there's gravy. About poklevke should signal the tip rods up.

Yes in general something, correctly. Only you with their rigging of this ship, brother, as something sandbagged even.

Like as, on Soho on Tractor countries stopped by. ;) We until such a here until not settled in their. :( :dontknow:

Артем-любитель wrote:

A under concept as industrialized fishing I understand enleve fish with trawling on distant made it. Also must attend there's gravy. About poklevke should signal the tip of the rods up.

This already the right direction. Esteem our forum, even a few strong forums on fideru, films about as it catching and all goes have you as on oil.

A path hold his liquor-reaching!

Ah and here you will help practical Council :flag:

Photo zainteresovavshey me snap:

Zoom

Here is! After reading your Forum made several conclusions and converted the their rods up on such snap:

http://i066.radikal.ru/0906/48/f8fd934c62be.jpg

On new rods up until money no: '(:' (: '(But over time will try to purchase.

Reel are worth 2 bearing Cobra 240 with the transmission number 5.1 :1. As such over time will try reverse with 0.4 on 0.25 mm. The feeder will try change. Hooks Cobra Crystal # 6. Exasperated they until. Leashes are 0.16 mm so and do I.

That you can advise, Messrs.?

Artem in as it comes to shagging applies only one ceasing% -) He that with the short put it away and will for starters normally :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Artem in as it catching applies only one ceasing. The, that with the short put it away and will for starters normally.

Ah here is. 's reabsorption I'm engage :writing: Run cut off upper ceasing :writing: 8-)

Thank you. Can, who still what any advise?

Romeo wrote:

Artem in as it comes to shagging applies only one ceasing.

+1. Only one ceasing. With two more not you catch, except problems. Here is a bit remade your Figure. Try do so - will you happiness :writing:

http://i022.radikal.ru/0906/da/583a24f17043t.jpg

Thank you. Now d produce dismantling old and questioning these snap :)

Boev wrote:

Only one ceasing. With two more not you catch, except problems. Here is a bit remade your Figure. Try do so - will you happiness.

I have the usual Pater Noster (disambiguation) through 15-20 zabrosov be confused is beginning to. And that arrangement failed, it seems, newbie fideristu will bring Commission in the frustration in the form of who's underwater the leash.

And can, I what any not so do? How many times for fishing trip masters of perevyazyvayut snap?

Last edited by benderr (Jun 29 2009 00:42:04)

benderr wrote:

Wu me the usual Pater Noster (disambiguation) through 15-20 zabrosov be confused is beginning to. And that arrangement failed, it seems, newbie fideristu will bring Commission in the frustration in the form of who's underwater the leash.

And can, I what any not so do? How many times for fishing trip masters of perevyazyvayut snap?

Try link Pater Noster (disambiguation) from thick and hard filament - can be take Chernihiv Oblast for coaching received, roughly adds 0.3 mm.

Have paternostera two averting - one for trough, the second for the leash. When'll wear through vertlyuzhok with a Karabinek rifle back crime as to his be, then length second averting for the leash must be slightly longer than base trough, although would on 2-3 see

Ceasing you stick it noose in the noose, length the leash some 40-60 centimeters and more.

Not put him through Pater Noster (disambiguation) with the main fishing line noose in loop, better tie this off his node to the main a fishing line.

And can be link Pater Noster (disambiguation) squarely on late the main from pletenki / filament, with such same proportions of the Shipper -, too, works normally.

As fishing masters of nor never not perevyazyvayut Pater Noster (disambiguation), and he not way virtually never.

If and after this will be confused - the describe it to detail its the usual Pater Noster (disambiguation) and basic, far perfectly happy to neglect and as.

Thank oou. To convert you special attention on declaring its higher nuances.

benderr wrote:

thank oou. To convert you special attention on declaring its higher nuances.

And another - klipsuy basic to let the line out (let's clamp on before enrolling range missiles basic to let the line out in klipse on shpule) or directly or through banking a rubber.

Dood wrote:

And another - klipsuy basic as such (let's clamp on before enrolling range missiles basic as such in klipse on shpule) or directly or through banking a rubber.

I have there is quite good experience zabrosa karpovymi udilischami. Loath attitude to klipsovaniyu and banking elastic attitude of. With a certain degree of precision I and so finish my poopoo in squaring 3x3 Dam, and the and less. Yes and often'm using Marker. In the marker constitute quite simply.

And immediately there is question: Anyone Podskajite, where there is in Donetsk in sale trough with his, for industrialized fishing on complex bottom, where many zatsepov?

benderr wrote:

Therefore attitude to klipsovaniyu and banking elastic attitude of.

Here it is important, to klipsa holding it for you crime as before blow about water, and ceasing with a hook in this moment on inertia is said that even further - in a result there is no zaputyvaniya.

If even impose super precise, but without klipsovaniya the ceasing under zabrose and lowering trough on bottom is obey trough - this is one reason his zaputyvaniya for basic.

Dood wrote:

… this is one reason his zaputyvaniya for basic.

In principle I always'm pulling over to let the line out by raising the rods up under a splash landing trough. But with this perspective banking the rubber band, too, an interesting option.

I have on past church themselves well has shown tooling "helicopter." In as a nozzles been used foams, with paternosterom were very frequent zakhlesty. With "helicopter when it drops money" such problems not controversial of.

After all, essentially, "helicopter" works almost so same, as and Pater Noster (disambiguation), only a bit modernized. Tooling sensitive, but, as Pater Noster (disambiguation), speaks out under poklevke to Bank.

Alexej wrote:

exhaustive information throughout, essentially, "helicopter" works almost so same, as and Pater Noster (disambiguation), only a bit modernized. Tooling sensitive, but, as Pater Noster (disambiguation), speaks out under poklevke to Bank.

And I under it comes to shagging on "helicopter" clearly noticing, when poklevka to Bank (indeed do - on direction to the top the main, so as eiaee on during) - vershinka fidera very clearly it makes.

Dood wrote:

… vershinka fidera very clearly it makes.

On stoyachke vershinka, too, it makes, but this is happening, when fish already felt weight metal weights on each end, and most often is happening samozasechka.

And here is tooling with with a threefold vertlyuzhkom works as nesimmetrichnaya noose, shows poklevki in all direction, incidentally there is opportunity to change length the leash, moving knot fastening the leash higher or below on a fishing line :cool:

I, of course, not make any attempts on a deep righteousness. But me does, that you commit something wrong in paternostere, if he not shows poklevku in Bank. If there's gravy enshrined by noose in loop, then perhaps. But if there's gravy will freely move on a loop (for example, zaschelknuta with the help large HMS carabiner, or, simply, freely in the noose prodeto ears vertlyuzhka), does me, that all should well musical.

Or I somewhere am mistaken?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok