All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Dnipropetrovsk region On fideru 2011

Championship Dnipropetrovsk region On fideru 2011

Posts 1 to 30 of 53

Position about conducting Open host Dnipropetrovsk area on it catching fish fiderom 7-8 on May 2011.
1. Goal and tasks.
1.1. Contest ???? with goal:
- popularize fishing sport;
- raising sporting of excellence athletes;
2. Place and time conducting.
2.1. Contest ???? 7-8 on May 2011. In district La Plan Malinovsky Propulsion Home town of Dnipropetrovsk
3. The organizers. Refereeing.
3.1. Leading the competition Dnepropetrovsk mill oblasna the federation fishing sport.
Master-spender DOFRS company flagship.
3.2. Preparation and holding competition falls to major test immediately board. Chief judge competition Ageenko I. BC
3.3. Spending on conduct competition and sending participants bears Dnepropetrovsk mill oblasna the federation fishing sport.
4. Participants.
4.1. To participate in for competitions are permitted all wishing to. For participants is installing with start-up premium in the sum 150 Grzywna (. With stakeholder. Contest personally-command. Team consists of two people.
4.2. Participants competition owe know and fulfill rules competition on it catching fish fiderom. Abide by rules behavior on a reservoir. On their own pass medical examination. Not cannabis alcohol beverages.
4.3. The total number of participants limited and not exceeds 40 chol.
5. Program competition.
5.1. Contest ???? in lichno- command Monster in 2 round.
7.05.2011g.
Until 06 :3 0-registering the participants;
06 :3 0 draw sectors;
06 :4 5 expressed a solemn opening the competition;
07 :0 0 08 :3 0 - preparation for competitions,
08 :3 0 13 :3 0 contest;
13 :3 0 14 :3 0 weighing up the fish,s.
8.05.2011g.
06 :4 0 draw sectors;
07 :0 0 08 :3 0 - preparation for competitions,
08 :3 0 13 :3 0 contest;
13 :3 0-15 :0 0 weighing up the fish,s, awarding.
Play around in Friday 6.05.2011g. In zone competition convicts are until 17.00ch.
6. Rules and order conducting.
6.1. Contest on how to catch fish fiderom ???? in 2 round efficiently 5 hours.
6.2. Draw sectors is conducted before rounds. The size of the sector for one athlete not less 10 forge the
6.3. Had forced fish produced one pounder, which can be before coils, leskami or sort of cords, fidernymi kormushkami or shipments. Rods up can be park on holders (supports). Forbidden use metal now string in as a stem and detection poklevok.
6.4. Participants permitted have under itself unlimited number of spare cordages. During competition some permitted enjoy platforms, top marginal size which 1-by-1 meter. Platforms must situated in one line outside water or partly in water. Alongside the main a platform can be set additional platforms, designed to auxiliary equipment and materials.
6.5. On training to competitions stands out not less 60 shadowing On preceding athlete to his sector he owes lay down their hire fishing riot gear in his sector and after this to leave sector. Any preparation and tackle shop and other things arm forbidden until signal Stand by, men.
6.6. On first signal Stand by, men athletes occupy their sector and are beginning training to it catching. Exert them practical assistance in prepare seats contest, cordages and prikormki not permitted. Additional cordage, and also the nozzle sitch and prikormka can be turned over to to an athlete through Chief Justice-supervisor until signal Start.
6.7. On signal Start athletes inmineaza to how to catch fish.
6.8. Time on with start-up zakorm not accorded. forbidden use specifically formed balls prikormki. Forbidden enjoy slingshots ran amok and missiles.Povoleno use trough any volume
6.9. To an athlete permitted apply prikormku and the pourer natural origin. Can be use attraktanty and dyes. Tineri purposefulness, containing living or dead fish, and also because the fish. Forbidden the use of narcotic and odurmanivayuschikh fish substances. At one tour on everyone stakeholder number of prikormki 12 liters.Also, number of survivors components not more 2 liters, in including a butterworm not more 1 liter.
6.10. Participants forbidden in as bait use on the hook artificial nozzles, the pop up nozzles (pop realization), such as foams, cork and camping on D., and also use follicle installation of.
6.11. Participants forbidden enjoy the electronic means for detection fish and measure depth.
6.12. Athletes not have rights to accept from athletes and other faces practical assistance in prepare seats competition, cordages, jamborees and prikormki, and exert aid other some.
6.13. Torchbearer not has rights without resolution judges enter: Diving.
6.14. Here fish deposited in sadke, bycore in water. Length charge not less 2.5 meters. Capture will fish've counted and then, when she accidentally captured not for his mouth. Deliberate bagrenie fish prohibited from. Participants, not akess means for storage fish, to contest not are permitted.
6.15. On third signal, vozveschayuschemu reckoning, athletes end the enleve and remain have seats industrialized fishing until arrival judges-supervisor for catch of the day tonight. To midweek weigh-in takes into only going to hear live fish. Weighing up the produced low--as headings, for the entire zone. Outcome we get is input in Protocol and confirms signatures judges and stakeholder. After weighting fish remains in sadkakh before the end of weighting all participants. Field this fish released (let off) after signal Release.
6.16. After the end of the competition a participant owes to remove in his sector the entire garbage.
7.s.
7.1.s is undertaken on the basis protocols forensic collegium.
7.2. Winner and Paralympic in command Monster are determined by on the last the sum seats engaged team on serving 2-'s stages. A command place after every phase is determined by from sums seats, people employed participants one team in different zones. I.e., than less this sum, the higher a command place. Personal place athlete in zone is determined by weight capture of. Under equals ulovakh, place athlete is srednearifmeticheskim seats athletes with equal catches. Participants with zero the result occupy place, equal srednearifmeticheskoy the sum seats all participants with zero the result in zone. Under absolutely equals results of teams in attention drip irrigation overall major team catch, weight & chips that gets picked fish for two stages competition. Winner in personal Monster is determined by on the last the sum seats, people employed in zones for two stages.
8. Awarding.
8.1. Winner and Paralympic competition nagorodzhuyutsya medals, N.A. Brizgun and valuable prizes.
9. The applications.
9.1. The applications are taken until 4 on May 2011. Inclusive on address: Propulsion Dnipropetrovsk, Neberezhnaya Lenin, d.15 - Music Tourist. Moreover, register can be on Forum OHOTA.DP.UA, on-mail: Boev-Fishman @ distributing games online, and also on tel: 050-909-90-53.
9.2. Participants are arriving on contest on their own and for its expense.

Note.
- To athletes, inside in composition teams teams area (Dnepr river-1, Dnepr river-2) necessarily have in absentia: 2D step TRUTNOVfor bait the prescribed-style.

'm registration. :jumping:

1. "The Barracuda" - Dnipropetrovsk
Fighting Oleg (to)
Page Vitaly

Boev wrote:

direct Dnipropetrovsk area.

Romeo wrote:

Wait for in Visitors. Increasingly would still on what a reservoir!

Ah, and why not log? :jumping:

Just have been registered 13 teams.

1. "The Barracuda" - Dnipropetrovsk
Fighting Oleg (to)
Page Vitaly

2. "Are they biting" - Zaporozhye
PR Sergei (to)
Shan Yevgeny

3. "Al" - Dnipropetrovsk
Kholomev Sergei (to)
Ostapenko Anna

4. "SA-N-2" - Zaporozhye
Zolotukhin Alexander (to)
Romanko Fedor

5. "ZRK- Nand instrument" - Zaporozhye
Zakharchenko Ivan (to)
Zhutenko Maxim

6. "East" -, Donetsk
Udovichenko Alexander (to)
Kenzin Ildar

7. Rybmaster - Dnipropetrovsk
Deev Viktor (to)
Vinogradov Vladimir

8. "DC" - Dnipropetrovsk
Denis Druzinin (to)
Constantine Netyaga

9. "Dnepr river-1" - Dnipropetrovsk
Forty Bogdan (to)
Ivan Taranov (footballer) Alexander

10. "A quorum" - Dnipropetrovsk
Oliynyk Oleg (to)
Perepelitsa Roman

11.? - Dnipropetrovsk
Ageenko Igor (to)
Andrukh Maxim

12. "The intercom" - Zaporozhye
Virchenko Sergei (to)
Chernenko Artem

13.? - Dnipropetrovsk
Mikhailov Alexander
Kondratenko Ivan.

And location not wanted compete? Lest programmed command to rally.

Last edited by VIVA (May 5 2011 00:15:24)

Good fellows! Excellent performance! Feder evolves fast-paced, there is with whom borrow example :cool:

Because.

Boev wrote:

direct Dnipropetrovsk area. 7-8 on May 2011. River Samara in district Novosyolovki.

And in end.

Boev wrote:

Competitions ???? 7-8 on May 2011. In district La Plan Malinovsky Propulsion Home town of Dnipropetrovsk

Oleg without grievances, but ARGUMENTY harvest skank's :dontknow: Meanwhile more to go in such a distant spot for riffraff. Personally me all these Medalki yes diplomki already on't care - want normal fish. And not sit and nip ukleyu and plotvichku with little finger as in the past year in this place!

Here is Lugansk will pursue contest on zaryblennom a reservoir. Here is there we and are going :flag:

Simply that in Dnieper River that in Zaporozhye began experience a "crisis genre": Or Malinovsky or Belyanskiy - already frankly not until jokes :dontknow:

In general Oleg without scores. I simply their thought wrote to not was then pressure on either of us. :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (May 5 2011 07:56:49)

Oleg, and truth, ah that for child workers garden! Transfer championship home town of Dnipropetrovsk on Cuba, let us there after marlins harvest, here is where soul fiderista will ripple :D :crazy:

+2

ZooM wrote:

Oleg, and truth, ah that for child workers garden! Transfer championship home town of Dnipropetrovsk on Cuba, let us there after marlins harvest, here is where soul fiderista will ripple

Seryoga fool how many restores. I in the past year incidentally won ChDO precisely on Plan Malinovsky and know as there harvest and as win, BUT pass again through the that was I not ready if honestly. :dontknow: Call me a wuss :flag:

Itself, you what, simply I was joking, without scores. Himself dream on all for competitions harvest only burly little slapping! :cool:

Results 1 round there is?

plastmax wrote:

outcome of 1 round there is?

http://ohota.dp.ua/newforum/viewtopic.p … 027#125027

Maximus
The reference the good perhaps, but registering the deal very gemornoe. (In terms of activation from admin, and he sleeping perhaps) There-whether here to duplicate, am thankful.

agent_asd wrote:

http://s012.radikal.ru/i321/1105/76/c991e362d1b4.jpg
http://s005.radikal.ru/i210/1105/89/5d88e5fa7255t.jpg

http://i055.radikal.ru/1105/30/a819993633f7t.jpg

http://s51.radikal.ru/i131/1105/b6/05a5fd4d24b9t.jpg

Last edited by (May 7 2011 21:00:01)

+2

Guys, that there you? Interesting to have. :tomato:

TUR wrote:

Guys, that there you?

Reform the big info even no! Protocols there is no.
Gold "Kvorum" Oliynyk Perepelitsa Dnipropetrovsk
Licka gold Oleg Oliynyk oleole
Silver return Dnepr river was easy Ivan Taranov (footballer) Dnipropetrovsk
Silver in lichke was easy

Last edited by (May 8 2011 23:28:58)

+1

TUR wrote:

Guys, that there you? Interesting to have.

And not talk less Borya. Are encrypted :mad:

wrote:

Gold "Kvorum" Oliynyk Perepelitsa DnepropetrovskLichka gold Oleg Oliynyk oleoleSerebro return Dnepr river was easy Ivan Taranov (footballer) DnepropetrovskSerebro in lichke was easy

A quorum with 3-his on the first, good fellows!, Dnepr river-1 kept at,, too, well, good fellows!
Waiting for Protocols.

wrote:

and not talk less Borya. Are encrypted

The kind not, they OK good! :cool:

Last edited by TUR (May 8 2011 23:47:45)

wrote:

Silver in lichke was easy

Forty Bogdan bronze
Udovichenko Alexander, Donetsk silver
On from photos like so :blush:

wrote:

are encrypted :mad:

Translate spirit)
In two nutshell, was triviality (Bleak (fish), plotvichka, gustyorka) on all made it, were the bonus until kilograms. One a decent fish tried lifting stakeholder on high place.
Today-tomorrow write for more about this.

+1

oleole wrote:

In two nutshell, was triviality

And increasingly? Demand continuation of Chancellery!

Guys! Congratulations and the, winners and participants! All make sport. Share T.P.S. reports. Twin competition not the case, so that secrets nanomaterials on some sorevakh lose value already after finish. But interesting since for experience other. Then more interesting will compete. And this importantly!

Last edited by (May 10 2011 12:02:36)

Thank you, Roman. Busy briefing necessarily will, need wait integrity of the protocols and terminally analyze what happened, camping on K. Only managed nights sleep and for a holiday.

wrote:

twin competition not the case, so that secrets nanomaterials on some sorevakh lose value already after finish. But interesting since for experience other.

Me write has little to. Was feeding FD in proportion river-mere 0.5, bream-1, sport lite-0.8 the aft night crawlers, sensas gardons in the form of aromy!
On train, completes his turn that fish fears trough but on feed blind is worth densely and long, well worked good next of the distance 30 gather steam; 2,500
Start zakarmlivayu round 6 five zakormochnymi kormushkami, 'm leaving for far 38 gather steam; 3,000, immediately proklyovyvaet bubyr and little okushok, returned on round 6, polavlivayu gesteru, but she very is capricious, implementation poklyovok low, change likely and length the leash not bring tangible results.
Hours through two with gruzikom'm leaving on far and very in good pace enleve gusteru, where the through 30 zabrosov gruzika dokarmlivayu one the feeding trough, minutes ten crap and just lame-o, then again go very confident poklyovki. With weight in 940gr storony up 5th place in zone! From all participants from whom not was bonus my weight Perhaps was the biggest, in zone A so accurately
In the second day it is unclear why remont, sport Lite on dace and added on 8l prikormki 2 liter land, here is this and was the main a mistake, Blicca bjoerkna on prikormke already so densely not stood, was content to isolated poklyovkami. With weight 840gr again fifth in zone. In lichke policies--and 7 place. The result their exasperated, so as on bonus not had hoped. and if would his not was.
But that maemo, then maemo! Even times I congratulate winners and awardees!
Thank you organizers and judges

+5

wrote:

implementation poklyovok low, change likely and length defence wakes up aggressivity not bring tangible results.

I have such was on training on plotve. , too, experiments with a long defence wakes up aggressivity, with hooks. What hooks? And it turned out that contrary logic, hook need was more size of, ah and plitki with right complement.
That concerns gustery, then need conceal was hitch up her ceasing and simply not want me to put in fodder a butterworm which been collected okushat with should sit, which and vytesnyal simply White guy dry out. And nerealizovanye poklyovki, then I have were schipki mikroplotvichek. Caught couple of units. But emphasis on these poklyovkakh, this simply take away brain in variations nasazhivaniya nazhivok ;) because as put you so. This maximum two Dhabi poklyovki. Then they simply morph right in an isolated event tychyok and increasingly.

wrote:

ah and plitki with right complement

Gak was 1010 # 18 moldy worm got laid "with a stocking", the tip of the shut down motylem tie pin in two times, only so achieved implementation, when poklyovki were confident the very not got laid, this when my weight threw, and when with the feeding trough the night crawlers two shooting gallery pieces little ring, under confident poklyovkakh got them hooked oparika

wrote:

Gak was 1010 # 18 moldy worm got laid "with a stocking", the tip of the shut down motylem tie pin in two times, only so achieved implementation, when poklyovki were confident the very not got laid, this when my weight threw, and when with the feeding trough the night crawlers two shooting gallery pieces little ring, under confident poklyovkakh got them hooked oparika

I from these likely can be said refused. Good hooks Crema 1. But as on Plotve on such hook 14 numbers unleashed podlescha without fidergama. So immediately their in minus.

Hooks Perhaps under plug with amortizatorom and for industrialized fishing small beer with should sit. Although before liked their.

And 18 Number became can was and for good reason ;)

wrote:

A 18 Number became can was and for good reason

Only with this counting I achieved normal implementation, all the available I have beloved hooks not provided such results! And here is with size of perhaps you and rights, on days'll pop check

To quote as came idea harvest on my weight

oleole wrote:

That's kind of funny you coined with gruzikom. I long it skip past this ideas. Although on one of training facilities I have before time ended prikormka, showered empty the feeder - fish klevala ostentatious but size of larger and implementation was the good.

My weight swam out of the lake when I decided to on train, will escape its uklei, which simply teetered wall, began fling empty crime as, even a bit poklevala Bleak (fish) and went Blicca bjoerkna, moved on my weight and hours two kolbasil fish without zakorma. Then on train, caught 1460

+1

http://radikal.ua/data/upload/49112/6895e/cbf30772c5.jpg
2 tour

Zone In

http://radikal.ua/data/upload/0fccf/05615/d5648a1f79_preview.jpg

Bottom-line:
http://radikal.ua/data/upload/4efc3/6895e/1d3a50d79d_preview.jpg
http://radikal.ua/data/upload/05615/4efc3/ad9af6fc01_preview.jpg

Last edited by (May 10 2011 15:33:20)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship Dnipropetrovsk region On fideru 2011