All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Sheets from DIMASIKKr77

Sheets from DIMASIKKr77

Posts 1 to 30 of 41

Yesterday decided to open season, this my the first fishing trip to feeder.
http://s45.radikal.ru/i107/1104/d0/f6f7aea7e215.jpg
The usual rates (Lithuania's blocked a dam) with depth until 3 meters.
http://s48.radikal.ru/i122/1104/f6/a6d501c5c52c.jpg

Cordage:
Fidernoe udilishche Shimano BEASTMASTER BX MULTI LIGHT MEDIUM Feeder 9-11 + Katushka Shimano SUPER GT 2,500 RM
Raskosami Colmic RACE SINKING 0.14mm, trough VOS 14 gr.

Fidernoe udilishche Shimano BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM Feeder 12 + Katushka Shimano ASPIRE (Ukraine) 4,000 RA
The cord Sunline Super PE Dark Green 150
Ceasing 0.5m from filament the fishing line is Colmic Shade 0.1mm
Trough VOS 24gr.
Task the first foray was in next:
Promer terrain trawling (through 15 mines successfully was found democracies direction cured), the accuracy of embody trough in one point (even jumpstart :dontknow:), wind simply was prozhivu.
I simply in of shock from snastei, how very and sensitive. (As-this evil from crafty). Respekt almost all for aid in selection cordages. The Barracuda Foreva :cool:
Caught his first karasika-ladoshechnika on laytik, wanted to for fotat his on the hook, and he trepykhnulsya and: Diving, and so would released. :rofl:
Here is such my first report, season only begins and increasingly I have ahead.
P.S. Thank you all forumchanam for to imbue Forum useful information and respekt Romeo for site http://feeder.at.ua/, too, 've been scooping information! :writing:

Last edited by DIMASIKKr77 (Apr 8 2011 16:11:15)

+8

I congratulate with the inauguration season! :flag:

Last edited by Cornelius (Apr 8 2011 16:14:30)

Thank you! :jumping:

DIMASIKKr77 wrote:

(as-this evil from crafty).

Ah not everywhere.
Need to know simply that to what have to do the.

wrote:

We know simply that to what have to do the

Itself, and the that can be have to do the to Chinese telescope to :huh: with red had the tip :rofl:
As-this mega chustvitelnye cheap Chinese udilniki, I this had in mind., if am mistaken popravte.
Me counseled and have Scherbakovykh saw under the marker buy Chinese telescope, and we with your daddy bought FOKS and nezhaleyu potrachnnykh money.

DIMASIKKr77 wrote:

Rum, and that can be have to do the to Chinese telescope to

Yes not to Chinese telescope to have to do the. And as simply, too, have its area use of.
I here is always was on the side quite of the dry and rapid udilok, let same me prichislyat to dubinschikam. In all times in your same quadrennial, under those conditions indeed gentle rods up on three heads higher. Here is I and had in view word "have to do the" this that and where.
Open you a small mystery of. Saw I places subtleties cordages under it comes to shagging on normal devices up. And should you say, that UPS. Against finding body (on devices up at least) not popryosh.

In all times in your same case, need soft a form, and little moreover. Parabolik. Here is wanted to you ask, yes even, pass was too embarrassed. What you so udilki're putting on stand?
Have you same works only the tip, not much of letterhead. In some kind moments awesome sauce with such stop udilki, under-fishing the cord, you can overshoot.

're a brick! With the inauguration ;)
Support on. Front stand take a closer install there better (I give in district second from reel rings) Is the better poklevki in sight. Yes and if poklevka moschnaya-, too, better will))

Envy open water. Have us still have swim (A rods up so perhaps all initially ticked.

Was on a fishing trip in companies all us known and respected fideristov, thank you them huge for advice and hurt company, is deprived full bag.
Caught his first karpika 1.5 kg. On feeder (Shimano BEASTMASTER BX MULTI LIGHT MEDIUM Feeder 9-11) emotions beaten fountain :rofl: http://s54.radikal.ru/i144/1106/55/a62f4fd9cf48.jpg
I already before fished and were copies of bigger than others, but as pleased vyvazhivat fish on the right tackle. :cool:
Overall catch averaged 8 kg., of them krapik 1.5, 5sht. Podleschikov + refrigerators. An about 400gr every and else a dace and krasnoperka (ACP) about 200 g. Fish-sicles FD Red carp and fiderovich carp, the nozzle sitch maize and maggot
Feder-this mega tackle! :cool:

Last edited by DIMASIKKr77 (Jun 25 2011 22:04:00)

+7

"And I there was honey, beer saws." (With) :crazyfun:

Krasivnyuchiy carp in this a reservoir.

http://donfish.org/uploads/0000/22/35/142482-3-f.jpg

And what there plotvitsa - Mmmmm. Mmmm. But as she bucks on vyvazhivanii :love:

http://donfish.org/uploads/0000/22/35/142482-1-f.jpg

This simply celebration some.

At night shagged poklevku. Yes what - slightly without Mr. Picker here not remained. Grapple managed you. In general something was are you kidding me not small. Ceasing esessno in junk. From abound head blacked out :crazyfun:

Incidentally Dimasik me oblovil. Not much but oblovil on common weight the entire fish :cool: In general taught even 4000m2 as well as running "starperam" as fish need to harvest :crazyfun: the way Dima example as need to fiderom start harvest. Arrived people. Pay krazlozhil entire training packages. All on oio and importantly all in subject and all that only may need there are already. Explore costly pozyrit on such approach and the result not forced themselves long wait. Ah this is so indeed on article :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 5 2011 21:41:33)

+1

And brother-ritualnykh Dimynogo carp :flag:

http://donfish.org/uploads/0000/22/35/142482-2-f.jpg

And still want say sho so much meat there is nizzyayayaya. But Hi, as same all was tasty :love:

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 5 2011 21:45:02)

Romeo wrote:

all on oio and importantly all in subject and all that only may need there are already

The Barracuda-Forever! :cool:
Always interestingly communicate with over makes us professionals! :writing: :writing: :writing:
Can on the next year and in sport I'm gonna go over, desire to there is, and here is with the free time until nor as. :canthearyou:

Last edited by DIMASIKKr77 (Jun 6 2011 03:21:00)

Romeo wrote:

so much meat there is nizzyayayaya

Many meat not case! :rofl:
It's delicious was even the kind!

Zoom

Many run rybalochka, a good recreation.

Like would lot more to know on what snap a, length and dozen defence wakes up aggressivity, Number hook, cord or mono, ah and all such.

DIMASIKKr77 wrote:

Many meat not case! It's delicious was even the kind!

An excellent catch :rofl: De such "fish" seats. - Instruct, I, too, want so otlovitsya.

wrote:

De such "fish" seats. - Instruct, I, too, want so otlovitsya.

Roma, from-for this "capture of" I fish on the evening little caught. So as "catch of the day tonight" handled :crazyfun:

To word perhaps not to drink. Then lost our cargo together Villa. Wings and sardeley on the table and without vodovki as something profoundly sad became. Ah and it. Vodka in our country get not Academician E.S.Varga. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 6 2011 11:02:02)

+1

Have Romeo such a one spicy hairstyle on picture :D

Romeo wrote:

Roma, from-for this "capture of" I fish on the evening little caught. So as "catch of the day tonight" handled
To word perhaps not to drink. Then lost our cargo together Villa. Wings and sardeley on the table and without vodovki as something profoundly sad became. Ah and it. Vodka in our country get not Academician E.S.Varga.

Roma, here is creepin on such sessions and even, pass more inclination is to along with with movement. Far sports sport.
Good fellows. And full of fish and spent for plyashechkoy. :cool: Respect!

+1

wrote:

Wu Romeo such a one spicy hairstyle on picture

Photographer does nezachot! :crazyfun:

) here is and I pro pratik ask wanted to.

Romeo wrote:

photographer does nezachot!

And me contrary liked. So prikolno looks. You want, not always so tickles :crazyfun: :cool:

Romeo wrote:

photographer does nezachot!

:blush:

viktorf wrote:

like would lot more to know on what snap been caught, length and dozen defence wakes up aggressivity, Number hook, the cord or mono, ah and all such.

Catching on distance there is 15 meters, on shpule was the cord, hook Gamakatsu # 10, about ceasing 0.18mm and-50sm. Such a karpika vyvazhivat on pikerok one thing pleasure.

+1

Arrived in Saturday in 11-00 on urban pond soak your pikerok. Sat on dam, zakormil round 6 distance and went fever surprisingly local natives. Sea Bass as middle should sit, head and ears :rofl:. Licked one rybachok and asks:
"As is called your tackle?",
, him: "Feder",
, he: "And the header" :rofl:
Here is polavlivayu pipesyonov and here such a command slightly from abound with a chair not had a chance. Spharischen turned on karpik-kilushka, shook-al (pays to ceasing 0.14, hook 16 and the cord on shpule) felt to levees. Level of water big and a corner tectonics levees relative kharius water more 45 degrees. Most ridiculous, that felt karpika to levees and lies on a side of bronze e?anaaao :love:, and PODSAK In garage:mad: (as something not planned a fish larger 150 gr. Ah, 'm on this maybe there like and near only dotyanisya, but then bathing inevitably with a steep levees. Spharischen knocked I fingers on udilischu and karpiku in sight this not appreciate trepykhnulsya and was governmentalist positions. Well, that hook loosely it's snagged on, has sailed without gift to commemorate. :flag:
Local in deep Oh "sengers, arrived tipusha among days polovil on the header karasikav-tadpoles sunk and through three hours left.
On feeder were specifically-mega ulovistaya tackle. :cool:

Last edited by DIMASIKKr77 (Jun 13 2011 18:24:02)

+1

Yesterday arrived in 2-00 on hillsides, and seats (a body of water a rank and progalov little) already are busy cells dubinschikov. :mad:
Pass on Bank in each progaline on 4-5 as, and are worth only three machines, generally have one politician (sit sinyachat) asked his assistant, on how many fishing gear he but? And the answer is, 16sht. :canthearyou:
In general peacefully asked one seat free, ah as like, total cordages une chance sur deux, and the rogue a little cyanotic :hobo: dubinschik (immediately'm reminded talk with Romeoabout a fishing trip on Starobesheve Reservoir.) began me tell who I such, quietly remains rant of curses in its worded went putting training packages, still times requesting free one progalinu.
Do batter's box now prikormki, and here suited these two obezyana and one with with a tire iron in drawn, ah he and I mentioned my mother again and the entire my family album very not good words. Had to to apply skills boxing, and dubinschiki minutes on ten have plunged in 'nirvana considered stars and look color cartoons. :rofl: Fix shattered to cannot be and so free time very - Molo, and here even and scrum. :angry:
Full recoveries these two eagle and went to invite to take guard, the entire sign In, that a body of water UOORvskiy, and I meanfishing ticket UOORa. Came guard does and I him has situation, that nourished German 16 udilok total on two (on this water feature permitted to 3 ud. On rights), guard does podofigel :canthearyou: himself from this cells and himself these clowns slightly not sent in 'nirvana inspect Cartoon N etwork. :rofl:
All are resting, dubinschiki subsided, tightly tail and leaving 6 ud. In two progalakh.
Out lyric poetry and talk about a fishing trip
Found two calibrate depth on distance there is 40 and 17 meters Marker, zakormil two point balls FD (carp mix, carp KhKhL and Lake) by feeder Shimano BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM Feeder 12 + Katushka Shimano ASPIRE (Ukraine) 4,000 Meera: Ra and pikerok Shimano BEASTMASTER BX MULTI LIGHT MEDIUM Feeder 9-11 + the coil Shimano SUPER GT 2,500 RM.
Eiaee on moldy worm and maize Louis Bonduelle-Dalle.
Took amurchika on the 2.1 kg,
http://s001.radikal.ru/i194/1107/e8/aa3c81d76392.jpg
This my first White Amur on feeder, poklevka was, ah very modest :rofl:, feeder with start simply in ancient, shot of adrenaline from vyvazhivaniya trolley and a small the cart! :cool:
Vitalik-dubinschik me and for fotal, karpika 0.8 kg., karasey with chopped the carp. Overall weight capture of 12.5 kg, the entire fish safely not under izumlennye views dubinschikov. Have my known on 6 udilok just 4 karasika and 2 karpika.
After 11-00 come these two, their are interested in fidernaya tackle, in one word are grateful, proved normal guys simply vodochka in large quantities makes normal human in savage. Not all people can be with a tire iron frighten and cussing at on the mother to. Such or two you have Vitalika (to invite to take one of dubinschikov) under eyes :D I have on for competitions on boxing never worked duct-tape that rival.
Our the roguefishing people in sight without to zdyuley, as without favorites! First vyprosyat, and then friendship offer, here is such have us on Donbas harsh dubinschiki. :rofl:
Split up on good and without grievances! :cool:

Last edited by DIMASIKKr77 (Jul 27 2011 18:39:07)

+11

Simply there is no words!
Handsome. :cool: and fish caught and people in sense of led, yes to the same and ticket was someone buys, all by the rules, as need to.

P. S. That the to prikormke inscription from Arom or large of particles? (Maize for example)

GoodBadEvil wrote:

(maize for example)

Yes, with 10 on the cob young corn cut off not big a knife grain and added in prikormu.

Class! And on a fishing trip, and on razrulivaniyu situation :cool: How nor regrettably, but have us good should be with fists :(

duffy333 wrote:

good should be with fists

Serezha, try to put not intervene in fisticuffs, but when comes busts then perishing Excuse--excuse me!
Blackcurrant on shares in the flagship trough In-@-@ Line Flat Method Feeder L30, L45, XL30, XL45and to them capacity to shape prikormki in the feeder Preston Method Mould in size Large and EX. LARGE, and scales, from home took, to measure weight trough with prikormkoy, yes from-for these is introduced a little rusty on pro flety and eiaee with VOSkoy the feeding trough on poternostere.
For volosyango slice and dice, himself has acquired under share such devaysik from KORUM, notable be adults! :cool:

Last edited by DIMASIKKr77 (Jul 27 2011 21:10:56)

Yes Dima. You I'm an indispensable kompanen for fishing trips on beshevo in itself times :crazyfun: - So why I with you so late got acquainted :rofl: I dont words been lacking usually to drachlenov placate, and you I look further went in ways nourishing :rofl:

Itself, and the that to do :dontknow: if debiloidy not understand normal language.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Sheets from DIMASIKKr77