All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The tripod and platforms for fidernykh udilisch

The tripod and platforms for fidernykh udilisch

Posts 421 to 450 of 1000

You only our sportsmenam not talk less. I times tried to :mad:

Vadkh wrote:

and requested do 0.7 - 1metr.

майк wrote:

You only our sportsmenam not talk less. I times tried to

This accurately. As with so svesom harvest the! o.O

And paternostery any not such and requested wrong. Something there on the north with fiderom not the is happening :tomato: :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 11 2013 22:09:39)

Romeo wrote:

This is accurately. As with so svesom harvest the! o.O

Me lack. In wind give on couple of rings below done.

майк wrote:

You only our sportsmenam not talk less.

And I not sportsmen - me can be. :crazyfun:
On Spring on a strong heat, get a picture of this as the passage oppression ekstrokhevik, if take away do two Dam to example.

Last edited by Vadkh (Mar 12 2013 00:00:28)

I have with all udilischami common barber's comb somewhere in mid-blanca is - and on pikere, and on extra-khevike. Tolerate not can-size under upper-third rods up questioning :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

Usually I hate not can-size under upper-third rods up questioning

And no one for this not condemns, this deal habits. I when garbage close to Bank the passage bears give stick almost vertically, to cord as can be less was in water and normal catch. Incidentally here chair very helps so as head bully account for and neck dormant.

Me seems this deal more taste and certain conditions, I give-size somewhere between the mid-and the upper a third, on River give under 45 • to water but on-start in parallel water, centimeters 30-40 from land (vershinka).

Олег 32 wrote:

on River give under 45 • to water but on-start in parallel water, centimeters 30-40 from land (vershinka).

With angles - likewise.

Vadkh wrote:

duffy333 wrote (and):
Incidentally here chair very helps so as head bully account for and neck dormant.

??? you not get him to say something to chair sitting convenient to attach. I wherever free time its -- stuck find

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

??? you not get him to say something to chair sitting convenient to attach.

Not understood. I have Deluxe and I approximately give under angle of and sit semi-lying down. When stick normally lie sellae strictly vertically. Nimera on early life on khalturakh suffered. Platforms and taburetochki already not for me.

Vadkh wrote:

Dmitri A. wrote (and):

??? you not get him to say something to chair sitting convenient to attach.

Not understood. I have Deluxe and I approximately give under angle of and sit semi-lying down. When stick normally lie sellae strictly vertically. Nimera on early life on khalturakh suffered. Platforms and taburetochki already not for me.

Ah here is type here I and chair on platform very qualitatively supportive of the kalechennuyu age back
Link

Last edited by Дмитрий Аркадьевич (Mar 12 2013 01:50:25)

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

ah here is type here I and chair on platform very qualitatively supportive of the kalechennuyu age back

Not. Not agitiruy :D I De luxury only on who would trade ? ? and the through couple of years. 8-)
Text or. On picture, you such fateful :D

Last edited by Vadkh (Mar 12 2013 01:53:22)

Hi, again zafludili subject -
Vadim!

Me polulezha cannot be - in ties with isporchennostyu-not standartnostyu the workday, uh, fall asleep in moment, loath chair until some time with a Gone Fishin '(not I take.

And pleasant thing this for those from whom with its back the problem - created not zamenimaya - advise pay attention. Chair from boats (us Made to Order chairs with America's new together with rastomozhkoy - in short increasingly together was 50 the euro) have Schlegel about 90 the euro. Beer "skilled craftsman for I the armless and happiness is prepared. My lumbar. Holds, weight couple of kilo for account for to bet on some ingenious upper tray with exacerbate plate from above (I have maver), have Slonyary Riva. In short exasperated until “I.

Give me some pointers PLS (file format) sidukha enshrined by rigidly or revolves??

alex_rov wrote:

Line PLS (file format) sidukha enshrined by rigidly or revolves??

In my version rigidly on 4 the pins

майк wrote:

when I podmatyvayu to let the line out after 5m trough on bottom, to cocked, kviver-she not dripping wet about rogulku

There is even inconvenience soft rogulek. A form is being squeezed by basic to rogulke - arise inconvenience under pre the main and is worsening sensitivity "in hand."

Cartman wrote:

It wrote, that common barber's comb in my opinion not Felix Blumenfeld, camping on K. Between corps and the most grebenkoy there is the clearance, in which, under easily described rods up in first cell, very likes constitute the cord.

Still yesterday wanted to "insert" their "5 kopecks" in this moment, but not pasted. I have 2 such "grebenki." Misses as hits cord or fishing line of yours in the clearance between green with a rubber band and bokovushkoy not was nor never for past season. Would still, to secure themselves from such opportunities made the next. Dragged her up green a rubber. Cut off not big the bottom rivets, which hold bokovushki. Incidentally, bokovushki - plastic. But roughly on 1 centimeters Corps grebenki with edges. Drilled new holes in abroad and all zaklepal back. Corps "grebenki" (far is inserted green the rubber band) designed from an aluminium profile. Compounding place 12 mm. The rubber band itself, measuring about 15 mm and so enters with natyagom. No the cord, no the fishing line is under podsechke not leave no prorezov in green elastic. This same not violin Stradivarius, to to saw alien transmissions on tyres as well.
Derzhitsya until engineering. Was redone by already this winter, from yearning for fishing. Can posting photo The 36- unit Greenway lofts "grebenki."
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/43RIn.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/FzNHv.jpg

And that in that and? :)

Last edited by Yuri (Mar 12 2013 11:32:28)

Ah means me the apparently an unsuccessful one specimen. Or especially motor.

Yurij wrote:

Say, is, this that sense powerfully by its worth borrow flagman.kiev.ua / component / sun / category / verification-teleskopicheskaya-trenoga-flagman? Thank you

There is no. Please don. Kept such a an apple box in the hands of week ago. There is weaknesses. Especially lug nut ranks at. Made from of being a crappy one plastic, is cracking. Incidentally, offered in one no clothing left cities on at price precisely because of Tresnuvshey screws. Then learned, that someone all-??? its bought. But this was not I. :)

Cartman wrote:

Nu means me the apparently an unsuccessful one copy. Or especially motor.

Sentiment "as there is." Incidentally, with recent since I have emerged vibration platform "Stonfo", that Romeo puts under supplied in. Long about such that was, but their no one in city of not sold. Friends from of Donetsk helped. :)

Yuri wrote:

that Romeo puts under supplied in.

Here is so and emerge rumors. When I enleve on one thing place it she I have not under supplied in is used :crazyfun:

Incidentally have this platforms have one thing weak place. There plastic. And as a consequence enough quickly it starts to hang out as spoon in ECNs. I have such platforms two, both with such destiny, nothing more. Keep in mind if that. And her for it are asked has complications to it. So that as something so.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 12 2013 11:45:44)

Roma! The top photo your, hope, an honest. :) Now and I, when d harvest on 1 feeder d "Stonfovskuyu" stand questioning under a form. :)

Last edited by Yuri (Mar 12 2013 11:46:03)

Yuri wrote:

Roma! The top photo your, hope, an honest.

Yes an honest of course. Simply sign into the brain. When two stick is used more convenient with InternetCELL common barber's comb than here is the kind vibration platform. :tomato:

Roma! Thank you for warning! 'll keep that in mind necessarily. :cool:

Yuri wrote:

Thanks for warning! 'll keep that in mind necessarily.

And that UTT uuchityvat. As starts two already nothing not on advices. From you in this case nothing not depends.

The only that can be done this electrify with a Gone Fishin '("santekhnicheskuyu both duct tape." Couple of-top three coils of and even with so along vibration platform well held.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 12 2013 11:50:17)

Romeo wrote:

yes an honest of course. Simply sign into the brain. When two stick is used more convenient with InternetCELL common barber's comb than here is the kind vibration platform. :tomato:

Ah you same prichine, that I have the remnants of brain still work. I have, too, the top photo an honest. :)

+1

Romeo wrote:

as starts two already nothing not on advices. From you in this case nothing not depends.

Do the can be, simply not want subject zamusolivat. :tomato:

Romeo wrote:

the only that can be done this electrify with a Gone Fishin '("santekhnicheskuyu both duct tape." Couple of-top three coils of and even with so along vibration platform well held.

Or produce glass with a new. Can be from metal.

When’re using immediately two fidera and to to tie a blood knot was conveniently here is such option good.

http://www.domrybaka.md/data/big/1577.jpg

And there metalicheskaya :cool: I itself on days I'll pick some up.

Yuri wrote:

Illy produce glass with a new. Can be from metal.

A new produce glass with will problematic. Fishing there novel.

Ah or here is such option under 2 rods up.

http://ukostra.com.ua/data/big/43e0068aa238b8a.jpg

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The tripod and platforms for fidernykh udilisch