All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The tripod and platforms for fidernykh udilisch

The tripod and platforms for fidernykh udilisch

Posts 481 to 510 of 1000

Not quite understood, am asking forgiveness!
And where the follow-up? Or again, what's the not have it all figured out?

wrote:

A where the follow-up

'm gonna join you. Not overtaken :dontknow:

Yuri wrote:

A yesterday wanted to "insert" their "5 kopecks" in this moment, but not pasted. I have 2 such "grebenki." Misses as hits twist are spaced or fishing line of yours in the clearance between green with a rubber band and bokovushkoy not was nor never for past season. Would still, to secure themselves from such opportunities made the next. Dragged her up green a rubber. Cut off not big the bottom rivets, which hold bokovushki. Incidentally, bokovushki - plastic. But roughly on 1 centimeters Corps grebenki with edges. Drilled new holes in abroad and all zaklepal back. Corps "grebenki" (far is inserted green the rubber band) designed from an aluminium profile. Compounding place 12 mm. The rubber band itself, measuring about 15 mm and so enters with natyagom. No the cord, no the fishing line is under podsechke not leave no prorezov in green elastic. This same not violin Stradivarius, to to saw alien transmissions on tyres as well.
Derzhitsya until engineering. Was redone by already this winter, from yearning for a fishing trip. Can posting photo The 36- unit Greenway lofts "grebenki."

And that in that and?

Edited Yuri (Yesterday 09 :32: 28)

Yes vrodeb something - Yuri previously otpisyvalsya about finalization!

Last edited by (Mar 13 2013 18:36:06)

On-my, under podsechke may well teflon. He's, fishing line for upper corner bokovushki. In my opinion, construction initially not very is it apt.

And I here is how-times am puzzled shorting platforms, under feeder. And what you are using?

Bountiful days!
Who any enjoyed such tripod disconnector, a normal choice?

wrote:

A where the follow-up? Or again, what's the not have it all figured out?

Guys! About than you arguing about? Roma fielded photo where have him vibration platform for komelya is used ahead and front obey (he simply was joking). So and on a wooden a barstool with three picked up while hanging out was coming out feet, too, can be sit on fishing. :tomato: or on comfortable got :cool:. There is sufficient number of beautiful grebenok (under than for absolutely small money) which are intended precisely fors front (the upper) parts of fidera, take and Koristuytes on health and on joy and not cut a itself head. 8-)
Roma same and free time, post 453.

Last edited by 32 (Mar 13 2013 19:52:05)

32 wrote:

Roma fielded photo where have him vibration platform for komelya is used ahead and front obey (he simply was joking)

I not joked. I seriously so catching :dontknow:

wrote:

A what you are using

Flagmanovskuyu, blue with gray 207 mph-on site retailer there is. And if large finger at primyat done in one side, then works and looks, as the preston.

wrote:

Dont quite understood, am asking forgiveness!
And where the follow-up? Or again, what's the not have it all figured out?

wrote:

Yes vrodeb something - Yuri previously otpisyvalsya about finalization!

+100

wrote:

Skyfall-my, under podsechke may well teflon. He's, fishing line for upper corner bokovushki. In my opinion, construction initially not very is it apt.

This "I.M.H.O.,", on practice I have not was nor one piece of fastening, prerequisites and thought such not controversial of.

Romeo wrote:

New produce glass with will problematic. Fishing there novel.

Produce glass with bolt as times not the problem, only dozen a groove 9,5mm, and step and 1.25 be appropriate, if machine inch not unfortunately. On length of his a groove 15 mm the difference between step 1,25mm and 1,27mm not one senses.

wrote:

Flagmanovskuyu, blue with gray 207 mph-on site retailer there is. And if large finger at primyat done in one side, then works and looks, as the preston.

And I cut off not big, I have perhaps should sit not so great)

Last edited by VDA (Mar 14 2013 13:11:30)

Could you tell me, course hungry ketch max high 106 centimeters or I am mistaken?

32 wrote:

Children (Guys)! About than you arguing about? Roma fielded photo where have him vibration platform for komelya is used ahead and front obey (he simply was joking). So and on a wooden a barstool with three picked up while hanging out was coming out feet, too, can be sit on fishing. Or on comfortable got. There is sufficient number of beautiful grebenok (under than for absolutely small money) which are intended precisely fors front (the upper) parts of fidera, take and Koristuytes on health and on joy and not cut a itself head.
Roma same and free time, post 453.

Edited Oleg 32 (2013-03-13 17 :52: 05)

And under than here Roma?
Or again I am mistaken, or not in topic?

Yuri wrote:

This is "I.M.H.O.,", on practice I have not was nor one piece of fastening, prerequisites and thought such not controversial of.

And until engineering?

VDA wrote:

only dozen a groove 9,5mm, and step and 1.25 be appropriate,

M10kh1,25 and out the window in nut on even 4000m2 as well as running. Lyuftets a small there is, but when cellotape this until emphasis, increasingly DC! Here is contrary - :dontknow:

wrote:

That contrary -

Spring chicken M9kh1,25 successfully decides this problem.
Taps and dies 10kh1,25 + spring chicken 9kh1,25

Here is lerki the on 9 in items and there. Although thank you for hint, on week I'll have it run on familiar.

wrote:

Yuri wrote (and):

This "I.M.H.O.,", on practice I have not was nor one piece of fastening, prerequisites and thought such not controversial of.

And until engineering?

, too, not was nor a single case piece of fastening. Remade, camping on K. Decided to reinsure, yes and not very love gaps in such constructions. Yes and winter of was. Love block things. :)

. Hands were scratching it. Himself such.

For me on-start product # 1 the that on the picture - and the as rods up so and the most grebenki, and philtrum, and to tie a blood knot conveniently, and under poklevke "give udilishche" samozasechku fish guarantees.

Think buy such a the pourer, and for tide she not very suited?

Pavel K wrote:

spring chicken M9kh1,25 successfully decides this problem. Taps and dies 10kh1,25 + spring chicken 9kh1,25

Bolt my M9, and nut M10? And as they bind properly will? I itself bought-??? the right set of taps and plashku BSF 3 / 8 "kh20, and on this expense now administered.

Last edited by VDA (Mar 20 2013 21:25:35)

Pavel K wrote:

spring chicken M9kh1,25 successfully decides this problem.

Plashku has found. But have us, as always-not diarrheic, so scrofula-ambivalent patron on 16k20 gavknulsya. Let us wait, when a new will buy.

VDA wrote:

I itself kupil-

Skokie cost?

wrote:

Skokie cost?

Almost 300 Grzywna (. ???? spring chicken - two-thirds sums.

VDA wrote:

Almost 300 Grzywna (.

Here is because people and brat gets his sick thrills-my M9, M10. I not redeem the cost of in fishing goods, simply not can get used, that tool can so much cost. Notnever :dontknow:

wrote:

That because people and brat gets his sick thrills-my M9, M10. I not redeem the cost of in fishing goods, simply not can get used, that tool can so much cost. Notnever

I, too, poizvraschalsya-poizvraschalsya, and then googled it-googled it, found and bought. And the price = 20 feeders "fidersport" - wasn this costly?

VDA wrote:

I, too, poizvraschalsya-poizvraschalsya, and then googled it-googled it, found and bought. And the price = 20 feeders "fidersport" - wasn this costly?

And the Terms of himself think about it! :flag: :tired:

wrote:

A the Terms of himself think about it!

And I already thought! :flag: 20 feeders for season transports are away even 4000m2 as well as running, and tool will serve years and decades (of course, if them enjoy on appointment).

VDA wrote:

A I already thought! 20 feeders for season transports are away even 4000m2 as well as running, and tool will serve years and decades (of course, if them enjoy on appointment).

If years and often enjoy, then I Agree.

VDA wrote:

tool will serve years and decades (of course, if them enjoy on appointment).

Ah, at all something lerki and metchiki, too, raskhodniki. Pro decades is if in the sideboard to store in psychological treatment - ``better out with greasing.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The tripod and platforms for fidernykh udilisch