All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The tripod and platforms for fidernykh udilisch

The tripod and platforms for fidernykh udilisch

Posts 631 to 660 of 1000

ARTdixi wrote:

I have Corum five

On photo poorly in sight, but there wasn such doppelganger? And if have Corum all is unified, then in goes should be bolt for of fixing, and his there is no :dontknow:

Holod wrote:

and if have Corum all is unified, then in goes should be bolt for of fixing, and his there is no

Why you bolt? He for another tripod)

Here is and
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7206/foto2s.jpg
And here is
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6537/foto3y.jpg

Witness here - http://lbfitalia.forumfree.it/?t=40190613

Nycolas wrote:

why you bolt? He for another tripod

Yes he me not need, simply like deal why 3s hole in this Securing, if for my goals it surplus.

Nycolas wrote:

witness here

Thank you, now all in sight, one and the same harvestingis used Corum for different goals :flag:

Until what I not love spend her on prevents there "gadgets" but so as on metodnykh church the size of the fish began to widen until I was forced to move on here is such here is" rogulki "from Corum.

Letterheads for reliably Shengavit. With V-have even with oslablenom friktsione if udilishche is worth mother`s water a major fish sometimes "with this kid and" the form with racks. With such rogulkami hope it will do this problematic :flag:

http://www.carptackle.ru/plugins/shop/images/products/fecffc799ad90d0177ec5c405e58d40bdc4c7dcf.jpg

In short the forced buying :( as for rogulki the price inadequate. Pay deployed downrange the heart :(

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 5 2013 10:10:13)

Podskajite, please, entire subject reread. Most people write, that for chairs better XS feeder arm, than Proven track master feeder arm. Dutch master "are biting its nose" if to stand up, severe and camping on D. But this all write for korumovskie chairs without pedany. Pro monster no one not writes. Want to purchase fiderarm and not know that better (chair I have monster). The difference in money not much. Me seems, that better already take Proven track master, monster with pedanoy same to the tyre Corum?

Crazy wrote:

Say, is, please, entire subject reread. Most people write, that for chairs better XS feeder arm, than Proven track master feeder arm. Dutch master "are biting its nose" if to stand up, severe and camping on D. But this all write for korumovskie chairs without pedany. Pro monster no one not writes. Want to purchase fiderarm and not know that better (chair I have monster). The difference in money not much. Me seems, that better already take Proven track master, monster with pedanoy same to the tyre Corum?

, too, sought in vain nobody chose fiderarm, in end bought Dutch, glad resented. I do not as about "are biting", but do a peck will only in woof on prop 15 and perhaps on standard. Have the most Deluxe and Dutch enshrined on pace a chair, is famously increasingly is worth, nothing not are biting. Ah and with pedanoy Armu conceal're just going to ignore what chair 8-)

Last edited by Bioswamp (Sep 20 2013 09:37:33)

Who the big boys tripodom from Carp Zoom?
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/wYzjy.jpg

Is worth whether he attention? Easy this how many? Not will whether capsizing from wind)
Can who saw his in living - can be borrow? Or all same is worth "add" until essential,

Last edited by Fiestvod (Sep 20 2013 10:00:26)

Counterweight him under an effort (a bottle of (ol) with wet soil, with sand, or stumbling on a rope), on center, and realistically becomes any tripod sustainable. On such a, too, gazing.
Support question Fiestvod (and).

Last edited by Yuri (Sep 20 2013 11:40:14)

That reciprocate on my question owners monsters or chairs with pedanoy?

Have chairs with pedanoy Dutch-feeder-carefully nothing upend not will.
Here another - and why this "bumpy thing we're riding" at all need a? I has tried its and on got, and on platform. Its plus sensed only then when catching slightly whether not vertically supplied extra-khevikom-4.5m with kormushkami 150 g on hard spring dneprovskoy devices up - however for such conditions this feeder-carefully and was created, in my opinion. In all rest cases conventional XS feeder-the arma lack.

+1

Simply I thought that he more sure-footed, than KhS, stronger that whether, less kalbasit. Thank you, Sergei, yours opinion for me 2007 approximately, would argue with you and pick up volumes K better XS

Principle system screws for have them the same. On dutch all simply more a powerful. But if squirming around on got or rock platform, then and on it all will slumming :dontknow:

Crazy wrote:

Just I thought that he more sure-footed, than KhS, stronger that whether, less kalbasit. Thank you, Sergei, yours opinion for me 2007 approximately, would argue with you and pick up volumes K better XS

'm using thus fiderarmom on got monster. Increasingly'oc nor any perevesov there is no and fluctuations minimum

Me again requires aid Hall! o.O

Question the most a shallow, vapid: For what need a this pribluda, far its to poke or prisoedinyat - on photo from above, round, red-pink color of, enters in kit platforms under feeder from Stonfo? :dontknow:

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/qNeIL.jpg

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/pCqRy.jpg

Text or: This not mistake Sicilian are workers, and under packaging products :no:: Here is here this same pribluda has yellowy-green color: boonce!

Dood wrote:

I dont again requires aid Hall! o.O

Question the most a shallow, vapid: For what need a this pribluda, far its to poke or prisoedinyat - on photo from above, round, red-pink color of, enters in kit platforms under feeder from Stonfo? :dontknow:

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/qNeIL.jpg

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/pCqRy.jpg

Text or: This not mistake Sicilian are workers, and under packaging products :no:: Here is here this same pribluda has yellowy-green color: Boonce!

Signature author

Like it or happiness on day - Walk Gone Fishin '(!
http://s19.rimg.info/d973c7de9db01cc8bbbae5f1aee796ed.gif

In my opinion to with painless criminalize tychku in land. You insert in the hole with domestic carving and you push with.

+1

Yurij wrote:

I.M.H.O., to with painless criminalize tychku in land. You insert in the hole with domestic carving and you push with.

Javadxan. ??? ?? ? ? it Th! :tired:

Thank you! :flag:

Text or: Still side there is "appenditsitik" with an aperture. Stuck to guess with one times: This for about to a piece of string, which must hang out on neck instead this crucifix / the medallion, to pribluda not got lost! :idea:

Modicum there is no, finally has peaked: Over this intestine need to to cling the second hand, until the first hand weighs heavily with on stand through this him - very conveniently! :cool:

Last edited by Dood (Oct 27 2013 19:47:58)

Bought recently such a same my bling, am puzzled was so same. Well, that there is Internet and catalogue Stonfo can be, alternative, have firms many pretty devices. One kryuchkovyaz what is worth, especially when vision check bad.

+1

Dood wrote:

for what need a this pribluda.

This pribluda even serves function levels. We dress its on an apple box, more drinks in this plate water and we deduce an apple box in an ideal horizon.

+1

Boev wrote:

we deduce an apple box in an ideal horizon.

And so fundamentally this or so, fun sake of? (This concrete question, not dubbed).

Me seems, if course came later correctly, it more is resistant and she has less chance released under poklevke or with strong, a fit of wind.
In my opinion.

margulis wrote:

A so fundamentally this or so, fun sake of? (This concrete question, not dubbed).

viktorf wrote:

me seems, if course came later correctly, it more is resistant and she has less chance released under poklevke or with strong, a fit of wind.
In my opinion.

Not particularly camping on K. Under it catching chub / a carp / Sheat for example course act as if foot in side zabrosa + looking a bit from direction twist are spaced (+ utyazhelitel), if field exactly the - a fishing rod has greater chance to go / o under poklevke

+1

ARTdixihere is and I about same.

Last edited by margulis (Oct 28 2013 20:38:34)

Boev wrote:

This pribluda even serves function levels. We dress its on an apple box, more drinks in this plate water and we deduce an apple box in an ideal horizon.

I understood phrase, as purest water sign In. Ketchevskaya and flagmanovskaya the tripod have built-in bubble study level of, and this is understandable-there base from fotoshtativa, only panoramic heads there. And this focus for vtykaniya the counter somehow place on an apple box to put on the running?
Upward shtyrkom-rub for a hundred, not it's gonna fit :no:

wrote:

I understood phrase, as purest water sign In.

Now everything stand in the their seats. :D Just any advice professionals are perceived seriously, here is I and the apparently. ;)

No one attach the not leader was coming, smilies does not pose. Increasingly on full serious. This indeed zabivalka and level of - two in one. It must easily nakruchivatsya on standard ivory. Himself not'm using trenogami, so me such level of not need.

Boev wrote:

There on full serious.

Beate-with-sec. :tired: Then why oh why question remains: Why this need?

margulis wrote:

why this need?

. For fetish. ;)

Oleg, be inserted in ivory racks-should, for moreover pin of the connector. And navinchivatsya somehow place? I have such a emphasis there is no, was couple of days, whenand was sending out a in Poltava Yuriku such a rogulku. But I and down not pretty close to his vest.
Men, homilies wind, it-god I have not works imagination, as tooth on tooth navintit.
Text or a mechanician) of workshop work, like with carvings long increasingly clear. Or on retirement it is time?

Mike, post 647 the first photo. There looks recognized on you, and at the second photo the hole.

There on rogulke (outdoor). Conversation pro the, that this pink dose of bullshit somehow words way welling up on ivory the tripod (domestic) and should look upward vognutoy part of (to water to pour). :canthearyou: :confused: :no:
Tomorrow after work in-house'll come by, Bohrmann hands do the, that not is obtained brains.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The tripod and platforms for fidernykh udilisch