All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The tripod and platforms for fidernykh udilisch

The tripod and platforms for fidernykh udilisch

Posts 691 to 720 of 1000

And than then ordinary racks (crap) not be satisfied with? Or so the tripod and platforms for fidernykh udilisch

Last edited by veps (Dec 10 2013 01:42:01)

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

In principle well is not a bad I, but not without "but." And the first "but" for me will the, that crossbars with carving I have no, i.e. to muster more less normal a tripod of these affairs, me money will need not less, than I'll spend on the contestant a tripod, about which asked input

If crossbars not, the can be and of course. Although, stoechki are worth on 15 UAH / 1 Tennessee Need just even 4000m2 as well as 3 racks. Ah, then personal deal.
That concerns "Flagmanovskoy" trinogi, then Mike rights.. " This fotoshtativ, only without shtativnoy heads and with carving under fishing 5th to. "

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

Its I one of the first was caring and quite long kept on you accept a, but then stumbled on site, where were written its dimensions-so on those data ‘, that she below, than dzheksonovskaya, but under this more expensive - it's a shame. In flagmanovskoy still not like the, that legs between themselves connected. Me seems, this worsens biodiversity their location.

What "dimensions of"? Enters in soft cover with several udilischami and not notice, that she there there is. Light.) Boor "biodiversity their location" that on gruntovom (sandy) Bank, that on plates, that on little wooden the box - is famously all is worth. And Heights lack, to "lift up my the Quatro in the sky" (feeder establish upward vershinkoy). And hook there is, on which can be ogruzku cram down. Since then as I have emerged "Flagmanovskaya" tripod himself itself Standup, as I without it before fished. Realistically. Likes and all. Talktime in 2 of seconds. And so same intends to quickly. On legs plastic to say craziness "heels." Even if in the sand put, rinse in water, and nerzhaveyut, and is drying quickly and sand washed away one movement.

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

Don’t can explain why, but why something I have the studs got to negative cause. Can from what initially itself ideal some drawn without them, to can be was to change a corner the tilt one legs, not changing his have other (I this and tried to say initially). Yes and me seems, that "brick" can over time the studs got to distort, especially if an arduous.

This not so. (Stupidity this! :) )
United States:
This homemade adapter. After him bought in "3 whale" a normal and exasperated got 3 elephant.
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/AFRVD.jpg
System in collects.
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/DH7ml.jpg

And now:
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/4w5IB.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/NLDF3.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/xXiOl.jpg

"Flagmanovskaya" tripod in action. So this still and legs not being advanced within. And level of there is. If fotik or cell you embarrass this (through a special adapter), then can be field "on the horizon", to all was talk and correctly. Ah, this is so. For information.

And "’ shot."
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/JmeEi.jpg

Last edited by Yuri (Dec 10 2013 11:24:03)

+2

'm using accurately such trinogi, only not Flagman a [(Hungary). Many run tripod!!
100% 4-1-1, that they are produced on one factory, only logos change, this and types concerns.
Have us such a tripod is worth 230grn.

Yes, forgot say, that have "Flagmanovskoy" trinogi there is here for wrenching. Under this itself tripod is famously is balanced, camping on E. Not outweighs nor on what the brink, and vernernyy mechanism rise of central racks. (Or as he there is called?) You can put forward on a certain levels and fix fixed screw. Although, and so holds levels normally. Propeller, this for reliability. On photo in sight and pens and propeller.

Last edited by Yuri (Dec 10 2013 12:44:16)

The kind the most tripod only under other brand [
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/e2XoE.jpg

Last edited by barbus (Dec 10 2013 12:53:34)

:cool: And this still not brought forward upward central reception desk. :)

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

Russian wrote (and):

'm using such third year - flight a normal, fortress on 5 +, case under poklevkakh give your cast flips over backwards (but in such cases podgruzhay on a hook)

Thank you for report and advice. Priobodrilo :cool:
And no weight enough, lest confidently not give your cast? ^ ^

I have a bucket always in machine 3 gallon under water his lack with head) but usually not beat myself up

Yuri wrote:

And this still not brought forward upward central reception desk.

Javadxan :cool:

Handle a tripod can be than anywhere - polyethylene package with wet soil, with sand, or what, stones. A pebble on a rope and camping on P. To not electrify with a glee counterbalance. All, that on Bank can be find.

Леонидович wrote:

Wu me a bucket always in machine 3 gallon under water his lack with head) but usually not beat myself up

A bit fantasies and shipment can be done all poruchnymi means. Kulok with stones, a bottle of with water, and, too, a bucket.
But I usually not beat myself up :glasses:

Yuri wrote:

handle a tripod can be than anywhere - polyethylene package with wet soil, with sand, or what, stones. A pebble on a rope and camping on P. To not electrify with a glee counterbalance. All, that on Bank can be find.

This as say - "with language dismantled ^ ^"

+1

barbus wrote:

usually not beat myself up :glasses:

Likewise. And so is worth, as sprattus in bank. :)

+1

Than me this forum aren - here need not wait answer, even contrary, very still need have time on all posts to answer. Very pleasant, such a-disposed ontvangst! Large human THANK YOU! :cool:
Ah and now will go grab to answers. :writing:

veps wrote:

and than then ordinary racks (crap) not be satisfied with? Or so the tripod and platforms for fidernykh udilisch
Edited North America (Yesterday 23 :42: 01)

Crap far not everywhere can be native APC. And why construction with adapter in basis of not attracts - in no way case not d debate, that this economical way and effectively, but not in all cases. Not lies to it soul as something.

Yuri wrote:

If crossbars not, the can be and of course. Although, stoechki are worth on 15 Grzywna (/ 1 Tennessee Need just even 4000m2 as well as 3 racks. Ah, then personal deal.

I why something in anybody recorded amount 40 UAH\ reception desk. Apparently, any before was caring. Agree, there is different, and those, that challenging, well ????? for such affairs.

Yuri wrote:

what are the "dimensions of"? Enters in soft cover with several udilischami and not notice, that she there there is. Light.) Boor "biodiversity their location" that on gruntovom (sandy) Bank, that on plates, that on little wooden the box - is famously all is worth. And Heights lack, to "lift up my the Quatro in the sky" (feeder establish upward vershinkoy). And hook there is, on which can be ogruzku cram down. Since then as I have emerged "Flagmanovskaya" tripod himself itself Standup, as I without it before fished. Realistically. Likes and all. Talktime in 2 of seconds. And so same intends to quickly. On legs plastic to say craziness "heels." Even if in the sand put, rinse in water, and nerzhaveyut, and is drying quickly and sand washed away one movement.

And shtativchik the not khlyupkiy at all, as it looked on caricature Internet stores! Thank you huge for such a a golden demonstration! :cool:

Yuri wrote:

This is not so. (Stupidity this!)

Yes, I not dispute about broad array benefit to, but I thought, that there is and minus, as would not the only, which for themselves singled.
I thought, that the studs got to limit opportunity change of edges of tilting each racks separately, but now on one of photographs see, that, apparently, I was wrong!

Yuri wrote:

"Flagmanovskaya" tripod in action. So this still and legs not being advanced within. And level of there is. If fotik or cell you embarrass this (through a special adapter), then can be field "on the horizon", to all was talk and correctly. Ah, this is so. For information.
And "’ shot."

Very amazed demonstration of! Thank you large even times! :cool:

Леонидович wrote:

Wu me a bucket always in machine 3 gallon under water his lack with head) but usually not beat myself up

Yes, saw such a GWAS methodology in reports have the famous by Tony aka Dood :yep:

Folks, please can you tell me there is whether in nature "the nozzle sitch" on an apple box Flagmanskuyu, on that there is opportunity no chair or any space semaphore for karpovoy fishing?? On three -chetyre signalizatora.

Yuri wrote:

handle a tripod can be than anywhere - polyethylene package with wet soil, with sand, or what, stones. A pebble on a rope and camping on P. To not electrify with a glee counterbalance. All, that on Bank can be find.

Yes, I this increasingly was visualizing, camping on K. If d not homes, and in Kyiv, then without father will have their move get, and there already themselves realize. Nor obyomnosti, nor weight an extra $baggage accepting of not want. KvalYofYokovanim for themselves on options with a backpack, if the will enough obviously difficult or sound package, filled with soil. Stones knitting on the rope not bear :D
I wanted to precisely inquire, no weight enough for full sustainability.

Last edited by SerhiiSkljarov (Dec 10 2013 16:41:39)

федуард wrote:

Lads, could you tell me please there is whether in nature "the nozzle sitch" on an apple box Flagmanskuyu, on that there is opportunity no chair or any space semaphore for karpovoy a fishing trip?? On three -chetyre signalizatora.

Think, must be this kind of the nozzle sitch with standard carving. On 2 rods up accurately saw! If on eyes may find an early - necessarily'll text exile.

Here is recognized now, I could even watch and the first on eyes met: http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … convert-xl
But I think, you such a the price not'll triple, as and me, and many other. After same saw well democratic option: http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … upport-bar on 3 rods up will in 100 Grzywna (.
And this only in the flagship and only couple, that on eyes met.

Sergei! Of course, can be and backpack cram down on hook trinogi. And will better, if this backpack will a bit rely on the surface, on which is worth tripod. Type - "pinned under the to the surface." And hook not he'll hold them until of a breakdown, and backpack in deal be recovered. And stumbling on kapronovoy Supreme -, too, nothing. 1 - 3 kg weight and ????? for such trinogi. Only, center of gravity molitvakh fishing area. To the tyre will.

Last edited by Yuri (Dec 10 2013 16:34:55)

федуард wrote:

there is whether in nature "the nozzle sitch" on an apple box Flagmanskuyu, on that there is opportunity no chair or any space semaphore for karpovoy fishing?? On three -chetyre signalizatora.

This about what nozzle of goes speech? Type booze-bars? http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … upport-bar or http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … onvert-xl?
In trinoge standard "fisheries" there. Shove the what dushenka pleases. :)

P.S. In one point quick!! :cool:

Last edited by Yuri (Dec 10 2013 16:36:10)

Yuri wrote:

P.S. In one point quick!!

:D

Yuri wrote:

Sergei! Of course, can be and backpack cram down on hook trinogi. And will better, if this backpack will a bit rely on the surface, on which is worth tripod. Type - "pinned under the to the surface." And hook not he'll hold them until of a breakdown, and backpack in deal be recovered. And stumbling on kapronovoy Supreme -, too, nothing. 1 - 3 kg weight and ????? for such trinogi. Only, center of gravity molitvakh fishing area. To the tyre will.

Thank you ^ ^
I here is developed an question, when became again in prioritize flagmanovskiy treshtativ view, but as something thought already not ask, but beg not hold: Could you tell me, please, but as she themselves talks the on sloping plates with burden? He same not under direct angle will to oven pulled, and simply down. Or same she is regulated as need, in previous what hook for weight looks far need to and can be ogruzhen??

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

I here is developed an question, when became again in prioritize flagmanovskiy treshtativ view, but as something thought already not ask, but beg not hold: Yeah, the tell me please, but as she themselves talks the on sloping plates with burden? He same not under direct angle will to oven pulled, and simply down. Or same she is regulated as need, in previous what hook for weight looks far need to and can be ogruzhen??

Legs on perform well regulated by the separately, that allows questioning exactly on sloping surfaces

Last edited by Brother (Dec 10 2013 16:53:54)

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

as she themselves talks the on sloping plates with burden?

Sergei! Physics in school taught? S building otves turns? When perform AKVIS wall feast? They them enjoy. He always looks in center Earth. There, where the greatest-core. Expense of weight pin socket a tripod can be establish on any rapid downward spiral the surface. I same showed on photo - have trinogi there is level of. A tripod can be field on level strictly horizontally / vertically. Though with what point look. :) In general - "Everyone already opaque. Until us. " :)

Yuri SerhiiSkljarov - Lads thank!

Brother wrote:

legs on perform well regulated by the separately, that allows questioning exactly on sloping surfaces

In another times the db, that increasingly genial is - simply. Again about such a exit from situation even thought not was. :blush:
Thank you for the answer :cool:

Yuri wrote:

Sergei! Physics in school taught? S building otves turns? When perform AKVIS wall feast? They them enjoy. He always looks in center Earth. There, where the greatest-core. Expense of weight pin socket a tripod can be establish on any rapid downward spiral the surface. I same showed on photo - have trinogi there is level of. A tripod can be field on level strictly horizontally / vertically. Though with what point look. In general - "Everyone already opaque. Until us. "

Taught, taught. I about how and spoke, that cargo will seeks down (moreover very center Earth, not in the contestant side, far I presented itself direction hook).
Understood, again thank you! :)

Yuri wrote:

In general - "Everyone already opaque. Until us. "

I simply try to put in this until the end of sure, by checking increasingly, that causes doubt. :D Sorry for surplus anxiety.

федуард wrote:

Yuri SerhiiSkljarov - Lads thank!

Was glad help :jumping:

So on photo in sight, that legs independently regulated by the. :) monumental, legs consist from 3-'s sections. If a strong wind, and raising highly not need to, then can be put forward the most upper (up on the, obese) of. And if need to raise udilishche maximally, then're coming outwith all of.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The tripod and platforms for fidernykh udilisch