All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The tripod and platforms for fidernykh udilisch

The tripod and platforms for fidernykh udilisch

Posts 211 to 240 of 1000

BAMBUR wrote:

Nick not full, add - new!

If correct will plagiarism :D

Want will share negative experience on tripod device, hmm goldenketch, which many likes. After two seasons in plastic restraints on weight feet strongly corroded iron sprigs, representatives this, these protect your eyes plastic ears in which these sprigs includes. The exit on a new tripod device, hmm replace sprigs on stainless, vypresovav old from black metal and crafting new from caldrons.

Yes as something surprise, iron sprigs needless tend to rust, and especially under using in quite not fresh water :rolleyes:
In such conditions need more reasonable rates approach to gear and exactly, desalinated and prosushka after admirers not hurt. And times-two in season a drop any butter strongly I will extend our life bots :). But can be in a timely replace

Last edited by Pavel K (Jan 19 2012 01:23:45)

Recently has acquired a good an apple box (theme was),
With it in goes commanded "the nozzle sitch", the kind that the first on denuding, the quality of good but.
The lower (green) I made himself previously, but ivory chiffonaded the M10kh1,25
And she naturally in an apple box not itself has gone, in camp part of conventional prong easily,
And here is in metal an apple box only on gender sweep :(.
T. K. Plashku 3 / 8 "20 coils of on an inch find almost it is unrealistic the were prikuplenny the most
Cheap nozzles with met. Carving (on photo the bottom from Left) on take part.
With one I evicted exactly a szpinka and transplanted a its on she green stand.
But, Hi,, winter of the Long. In Internets here family cats the nozzle sitch which has been attracting attention but the price
Also we the good (photo is attached). Wanted repeat.
With the second cheap blue nozzles was is taken (tall and carved) met. The cotter pin together with the turning by a joint,
Was found in garage aluminum U-shaped profile (there is also in epicenter),
Sign with spray paint, uh paint and in his bar groove is famously penetrated the length tourist mat (karemat)
Respectively figurno picture cut, width platforms approx. 50sm.
Here is exactly and all. Leaner and meaner. http://uploads.ru/t/N/B/o/NBojd.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/9/G/u/9GuMP.jpg

+3

alik40 wrote:

plashku 3 / 8 "20 coils of on an inch find almost it is unrealistic

Catch it the Company will. Truth the price - about 200grn. Metchiki, too, there is.

Grebenka solid Lies. And what the width of profile? And as connected plastic hinge with aluminum profile?

Last edited by VDA (Feb 22 2012 01:11:21)

alik40 wrote:

plashku 3 / 8 "20 coils of on an inch

Yesterday read and think-and not fool whether I, what three-eighths, any 20 threads? And I racks than chiffonaded the? At work asked have Fitter and turner-we OK 10kh1.0 are? Yes, 10kh1! In short, domestic ivory, in that vvorachivaetsya rogulka, then we cut them up metricheskim metchikom, well accessible, and not the fuck mind. Pro a corner under the pinnacle of a groove 60, not 55 degrees, pro step 1.05 and dozen 9,5skolko something I know, but for bronze, dyuralya and plastic well will have hosted. In nerzhaveyke, as more vyazkom material, incessantly can be, they for this are with outdoor groove on brass. Can, whom use to anyone, let enjoys. And even-before on a branch wrote, that fotoshtativy not suited on groove. Bullshit, greater part of life handled photography and can responsibly state-shtativnaya there on cameras-1 / 4 and 3 / 8 inches krepyozhnaya. I have now stonfovskaya rogulka vkruchena in a tripod FShU6 for 22 Soviet ruble, Kuplennyi itself on day birth in 1982.

In standard groove BSF step 1,27. Under faint length of his rezbovoy parts of could get away and matricheskaya 1.25, but not 1,05. -home ivory Hua press do it is not difficult, and here is domestic - ??? metchik need the right. I, too, as something made ivory metchikom M10kh1,25, so standard nozzles prokruchivalis, accounted for on "the oakum questioning")

майк wrote:

A I racks than chiffonaded the? At work asked have Fitter and turner-we OK 10kh1.0 are? Yes, 10kh1!

Peresprosite still times. 1.25 - agree. But raze not 1 mm.
10Kh1,25 well, but there is taking, which after screw the naturally public

VDA wrote:

Catch the Company will. Truth the price - about 200grn. Metchiki, too, there is.
Grebenka solid Lies. And what width profile? And as connected plastic hinge with aluminum profile?
Edited VDA (2012-2-21 23 :11: 21)

The price dice such a that I better tit dozen and a half these cheap changeable tips buy.
All the more that so exactly-soosno cut into in manual can scarcely well tickles.

About compounds hinges and profile:
Drilled two holes 2mm in you profile and respectively in a plastic a gate hinge
And through them pulled down increasingly by small samorezami.
And koremat in U-shaped profile fit with so natyagom that his now from there entire not
Take out that

If profile find - the problem the
Under direct the hands of U-shaped profile can be form a and very from sheet metal.
Width profile respectively width benign material which in him be inserted should with natyagom.
I have for example profile around 7-8mm.

Pavel K wrote:

! Mike. Wrote (and):
And I racks than chiffonaded the? At work asked have Fitter and turner-we OK 10kh1.0 are? Yes, 10kh1!
Peresprosite still times. 1.25 - agree. But raze not 1 mm.
10Kh1,25 well, but there is taking, which after screw the naturally public

Support that 1mm step never return not of debt.
1.25 of debt if there beat-up already.
When all new the if hole threaded BSF 3 / 8 "that about 9,5mm diameter,
And the cotter pin M10kh1,25 10 mm in diameter diameter ah raze should not get involved in hole.
And if, uh, sneaks - means there narezana KhZ foretell which.
. Can be and screw in tree care a under desire.

Last edited by alik40 (Feb 23 2012 11:59:57)

alik40 wrote:

10kh1,25 can be use only metchik!
Plashku for of reactor can be use 9kh1,25, they not deficit and the price a humane

Pavel K wrote:

10kh1,25 can be use only metchik!
Plashku for of reactor can be use 9kh1,25, they not deficit and the price a humane

And in is and friend case normal compounds not tickles - will hang out. 0.5 mm this very big the clearance. Wasn that fumkoy, you wrap for upotneniya.

alik40 wrote:

Is famously enters under length of his morbidissima pelle ~ 1sm. Already was renovating head podsaki man. A szpinka sharpened on 45kW. Importantly dozen 3 / 8 "(9,5mm).

Last edited by VDA (Feb 23 2012 13:04:52)

Alik40 had in view, that in standard domestic ivory not torque down she a szpinka, on which narezana 10kh1,25 and this is understandable. Contrary - easily

This of course. But he pointed out only step, and this threw me in fornication. And set of for shell rezb BSF I itself ??? buy. Ty Sho those 300 Grzywna (. Well, I'll save on prikormke and the cow sheds.

Bring their apology, was only (with) I made brilliant live on rogulki, I in able and on eye 1.0 from 1.25 distinguish, of course 1.25! Imposed misleading the, that on dyuymovom rezbomere there is no 22, there is 24 example, and she densely coincides with metricheskim step on 1.0. And even-read VSE words, not elected, I large letters wrote-domestic!! A mop factory understandable, a szpinka f10.0 not you've put in nut on f9,5

VDA wrote:

set of for shell rezb BSF I itself ??? buy

And ??? bought. All in branded plastic boxes. Only had to buy the chuck key sliding, for moreover have metchika - squaring 5.5 mm.

VDA wrote:

And ??? bought))

And how many is worth? Already almost envy :blush:

Кафоля wrote:

And how many is worth?

275 UAH for all + hard time delivering 20. ???? kantora you in city of "Profi tool" tel.0567909054 or 0509945823 or 0984598402, manager name is Dmitri.

Z. L? - 1649. This I you almost envy (all useful shops and offices in Dnieper River)

+1

Guys I need in your recommendations! Is worth whether buy on the first time for chairs Corum this feeder carefully Korum Angle Arm :dontknow:

http://s019.radikal.ru/i614/1205/eb/6fe7f9e8a1fb.jpg

In advance thankful

MAXIK wrote:

Children (Guys) I need in your recommendations! Is worth whether buy on the first time for chairs Corum this feeder carefully Korum Angle Arm

And that want purchase demonstrated on "the second time"?
I would on your place not spent the perform time and money, and if eyes initially look in side feeder armov, then has purchased would have to this him with two spots fastening from Preston, or same here is such "kulєmet" Korum XT Tripod Feeder Arm.

http://uploads.ru/t/J/6/x/J6xAh.jpg

Last edited by Danser (May 25 2012 10:41:15)

Danser wrote:

I would on your place not spent the perform time and money.

If me not changes memory, then this holder of as Korum Angle Arm can be, then adapt as a long holder of charge. Can, of course, be wrong. Let more experienced're all compadres me by first, if I not rights.

Danser wrote:

A that want purchase demonstrated on "the second time"?
I would on your place not spent the perform time and money, and if eyes initially look in side feeder armov, then has purchased would have to this him with two spots fastening from Preston, or same here is such "kulєmet" Korum XT Tripod Feeder Arm.

Edited Danser (Today 09 :41: 15)

I have there is as would simple course from hungry ketch but me not very conveniently with it harvest, here is and wondered about feeder-Armagh, County Armagh

Last edited by MAXIK (May 25 2012 12:11:19)

Yuric wrote:

the this holder of as Korum Angle Arm can be, then adapt as a long holder of charge.

Can be, but why?! About’s organs is about
I for the holder charge on got'm using representing-bell prestonovskuyu.
Here is the configuration my chairs (for use on the bridge):
http://www.vertexblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/IMG_20120518_142852.jpg
http://www.vertexblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/IMG_20120518_142809.jpg

The only that awkward, this the that on got used brief-bell for his fastening, reversed the now on representing - increasingly is identically became. And such a long take away as feeder-carefully - is thus meaningless and costly decision. Better take immediately same Tripod.

About dvutochechnoy prestonovskoy threads he has - ah is unaccustomed she for chairs, awkward, strongly falter, has tried adapt its • Proven track master feeder arm. The best choice - this Traypod.

Last edited by Vertex (May 25 2012 12:16:31)

Vertex wrote:

That configuration has largely reversed my chairs (for use on the bridge)

And if not on the bridge, and on "a piece of shit either"? So, that a long holder of under a hatchling pond (camping on E. Korum Angle Arm) will be very even incidentally. At least I know several owners chairs Corum, which deliberately taking this a device in as a holder charge.

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

A if not on the bridge, and on "a piece of shit either"? So, that a long holder of under a hatchling pond (camping on E. Korum Angle Arm) will be very even incidentally. At least I know several owners armchairs Corum, which deliberately taking this a device in as a holder charge.

If perishing on very strong a piece of shit either, then, sorry, I better vtyknu stick in can dig, on oppression from snout distance, and on it already-attach it a hatchling pond. Must be all-??? reasonable decisions. :)

+1

MAXIK wrote:

I have there is as would simple course from hungry ketch but me not very conveniently with it harvest, here is and wondered about feeder-Armagh, County Armagh

So perishing broke a, that trinogami not enjoyed, but mean in arsenal Korum XT Tripod Feeder Arm. AWN2 / workspace6 convenient things That you. As the me, additional "cog in a" improve the resilience the most design.

Has acquired Dutch master feeder carefully, for fishing trips where there is no opportunities or awkward harvest opiraya udilishche on an apple box. Let's see that for they, today await the parcel.

El Amigo wrote:

Priobrel Dutch master feeder carefully, for fishing trips where there is no opportunities or awkward harvest opiraya udilishche on an apple box. Let's see that for they, today await the parcel.

For themselves personally completes his turn:
Enleve with platforms - Dutch master feeder carefully;
Enleve with chairs - Traypod.

I allow tips on budget fiderarm.
Buy adapter KORUM angle ARM-SHORT (25CM) - 130gr. And stand KORUM BANKSTICK-60CM - 110grn., stykuem these two primary and get "with the signature" holder of fidera KORUM TELESCOPIC Feeder ARM.
(Only not for 310grn., and for 240grn. Forth flight fantasies not limited :blush:.

Last edited by sendy (May 25 2012 16:00:27)

Drew attention today on this "carefully" - might be certain in his uselessness. :)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The tripod and platforms for fidernykh udilisch