All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » The Asian of Kyiv 2011. Feder. Ternovsky Canal.

The Asian of Kyiv 2011. Feder. Ternovsky Canal.

Posts 31 to 46 of 46

Sheets, simply super, as if himself a turn! Pithy, informative and in.

Thank you organzatoram, suddyam for RACs-2011
Some for chesnu the kind bezkompromsnu borotbu
Odnoklubnikam for because the kind will time, 1930 force!
Guest house's podyaka svoy komand:
Kaptanu Trolk Thank you a for all!
Volod a himself knows for ui, aea I you not rozpovm)
Pash latter, ui here concerts the. Myself came, ? and the good thing this 1 + 3
And oaeiae dvchatam Mash the kind Vts for garyachiy tea, for will, for perezhivannya
Ak of Several Early Bishops), tobi a bike mers for will the kind vru in Us
Guest house's podyaka kompan Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast for materalnu will the kind prekrasniy fodder VDE

Guardian zvt iiaeia prochitati here - http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/showthread.php?t=22851

Troshki dodam:
Fderi - Shmano Spdmaster medum 100 "grape"
Reel - Shmano Tvn Power 4,000
Trough - 40-60 gr AKhS the kind Braunng
The Gaki Belmer the kind civil 0.11 Tubertn on povdkakh

Nycolas wrote:

Volod a himself knows for completed, aea I you not rozpovm

If people not will share, then so we and let us harvest "rods."

I even, pass the last time more respect became nots crown jewels, and people which indeed there is than to share in terms of the big info fishing.

wrote:

If people not will share, then so we and let us harvest "rods."

I even, pass the last time more respect became nots crown jewels, and people which indeed there is than to share in terms of the big info fishing.

Roma, and iiaeia ieoaiiy? Fringes in mene pitavsya - on ui I loviv? Vdpovd - VD. Ale fringes OK meni not povriv) Khocha - after truth, I simply warehouse prikormki not rozpovv tobi

Ieoaiiy - fringes writing, ui loviv on sensas. So x ei ae a komandoyu?

Last edited by Nycolas (Apr 23 2011 22:15:01)

Nycolas wrote:

Ale fringes OK meni not povriv

Kohl, from you have Domikovskaya habit. Conjuring up for those from whom waiting for answer.
I have you and not asked at all for fodder, because as know than you use. Little moreover, esteem my report higher. There and pro you said. Can you and himself know not what you won, and I know. :D . So that Kohl, not to sign for me :D Better write report. I to read to and shall put you +.
Want simply know moments. I have same they, too, were, here is and interestingly how was increasingly predictably. Or contrary.

Nycolas wrote:

ieoaiiy - fringes writing, ui loviv on sensas. So x ei ae a komandoyu?

I in the team was covering for Lyoshu. And me no one not espoused ultimatums harvest FishDrimom. Loath I baited in the Browning. Naturally. And on Sensas. But up on the higher. On those for competitions been pushed round the distance. T. E. Place, point, the assistant trawling. Speak English as like it or.

Last edited by (Apr 23 2011 22:35:35)

wrote:

on those sorevakh been pushed round the distance. T. E. Place, point, the assistant trawling. Speak English as restores.

Roma, and that should was for? And you not knew, that such case?

Begins again.

Borya, I many Th know. And you many Th know. So share their knowledge. With world on Supreme, people on medals :D

The you outs of its Fi internet access decided to me show? :D. Similarly, the need to seek already the other forum. And I even and Anatoly Mefodievicha not supported :sceptic: when he delivered a for place intel, it with-linked on site. You more imbibe Borya than giving. It God.
With song you! More not d you created write and respond. This I say the.
Christ resurrected! Love you (human).

Last edited by (Apr 24 2011 00:24:16)

+1

wrote:

Borya, I many Th know. And you many Th know. So share their knowledge. With world on Supreme, people on medals

Roma, I accidentally pushed minus on prediduschem your Summit, excuse, I on this your give plus. Why something not permits on same this do.

On the issue: I know not many, tell than share, Ill share, me not pity.

To the avon as you me. ;)
You, Roma,, too, with holiday!

Last edited by TUR (Apr 24 2011 00:35:53)

+1

TUR wrote:

to the avon as you me. ;)

Yes I not think that you me for using Sensas wanted to + put. But okay forgotten.
And at all, Borya, what ask the you? Here not interview take people. Here if want to share to was interestingly further harvest. So and share. How many already for these busy briefing stated and are talking, that there is no two twin fishing trips and competition tembolee. So what hide the? From me you can hide what the ulovistyy component. In prikormku. Not more, and here is those who only economically feeder, I think, interestingly will increasingly. So that, Borya, deal of course yours. No one no one not forces, but experience faster develop only so can be.

Because and said that more imbibe. Without grievances of course, but if not give, necha will and take. Saying the truth, the strident of course words. But the truth life. Here perishing as there is.

+1

wrote:

I have you and not asked conceal for fodder, because as know than you use

Iaaoou I in the following! Ah the oaea
And zvt long napisaniy - on domku get down. Now)

wrote:

Because and said that more imbibe. Without grievances of course, but if not give, necha will and take. Saying the truth, the strident of course words. But the truth life. Here perishing as there is.

Ve Roma.

So, report.
Day the first. Sector V1.
Understand, that am virtually in zone A, the most little fishing zone.
Fish-sicles Sensas: 3,000 Gros Gardons, 3,000 Match Gardons and 3,000 Carp Noire ", zakrashenaya black paint Sensas Tracix.
Dog leashes but also: 0,08 -0,10, length about Dam.
Hooks: Maver Katana 1090, # # 18-20.
Trough: 48 and 30 grams from Vladimir pugacha.

Promer trawling. On first feeder am running distance there is 30, 40 and 46 meters. At the second 12 and 20 meters. For day before this we with Edikom training of in zone A, and found on distance there is 12 meters, simply small arms nibble different petty a white fish. For 20 minutes was been seized 6 fish from 10 until 50 grams and one plotvitsa on 100 grams. And here is will whether this fish here?
Below me in sector V2 Tatiana Denisov from team is fascinated by Desna river , higher, in sector A7 Shvets Igor from team flagship.
Start. 'm with distance there is 30 meters, and not only I, all as on team proved on one distance there is, so as I higher all in his zone, then me this very not benefits. Accept decision immediately same stray on 40 meters.
With second zabrosa'm harvest property White fish in not bad pace, enleve couple of podleschikov one 300 the second somewhere 400 grams and further again petty white. So enleve somewhere 1.5 hours. Then Tatiana moves away with distance there is 22m on my distance and starts bomb its enormous kormushkami! :huh:
I not said would, that it had was biting,, but and I have nibble became sharply deteriorate. Began, the insecurely egotistical feel potychki without implementation, ah, and pace of was lost. Accept decision stray with distance there is. Is allowing 46 meters, there is no poklevok, 30 meters enleve transparent a white bream grams on 10. 'm leaving on distance 12 meters
Uffda, pulemetnym nibble not good one, but all same in pace about minutes enjoyed very a minor perch, and such a same petty a dace. Accept erroneous decision to remain on this distance there is and go probing around triviality. Until I either the first, either the second in zone. Coaches me told, that have Nicholas Pyasetskogo things go not poorly, and that he caught, too, several podleschikov, he in sector In-6 and me his virtually not in sight.
Where the for hour until finish Tatiana's parking good leschika, and already becomes it is unclear who and where. I until finish continue to go probing around triviality.
Reckoning. Me in zone weighs the first, my outcome 1365 grams, by my count have of Tatiana with leschem where the so same plus minus. Weighs repented (on -1370 grams! Here is you and plus minus o.o.. I lost 5 grams!
Zone won odnoklubnik Nikolai from team Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast vde with weight 1945 grams, brilliant! I the third. Team on outcomes first day the second.

Day the second. Sector number.
Downstream in Visbreaking Ripka Sergei from team Maver, higher me in C1 odnoklubnik Kryachek Dmitri from team Laki Fischer-Rocket bytes.
Promer trawling. On first feeder postponed distance there is 32 Dam, 44 and 48 meters.
The second feeder 12 meters, 16 and 22 meters.
Everything else so same, as and in first day.
Start. 'll release on 32 meters away, neighbors right and from Left there same. Immediately same there is poklevka, and the first micro podleschik in sadke. Poklevki continue, despite the, that Ripka Sergei feeds on on my same distance there is. Remain harvest, gradually raskarmlivayu point, between exclusively, enleve a white bream about 400 grams, get out on pace of 20 30 seconds on bottom, fish very petty - transparent, but there is, then sechetsya, then there is no, but in a whole pace of a normal. Have neighbors right and from Left profoundly sad. Coaches brings information, that have Nicholas again there is podleschiki, he again in my zone in sector Dorso, and have rest loosely.
Enleve so about 2kh hours. Coaches has brought information, that have running mate, Garbuzy Sergei in D3, on distance there is 16 meters, leschi what is crime as! And one like he already took.
I, too, laid such a distance! Times bream now in zone D, then I would prepare point have themselves to his Atiku! Accept erroneous decision to leave labor distance and leave on 16 meters on of bream! :canthearyou:
Acknowledge fish neighbors, are beginning harvest and Sergei and Dima.
I same the feeding trough VOS 20 grams raskarmlivayu point in pace, which me allows micro perch (somewhere minute). Half an hour of exercise in anticipation leschevykh poklevok, but their there is no and perch not ends. With him as something need fight, fish them I his not can.
Decision, type on character, - I his'll feed! :crazyfun: vysypayu just very in lures from day one, is obtained virtually net night crawlers and continue to feed point. Not fed. Perch continued also quickly bind on hook, as with a net motylem, so and with sandwiches with pinkoy. Coaches told, that have Sergei Popova one podleschik, blackmail threat has been removed for tail, but I have OK, too, there is podleschik one, yes and a white not little. Have Koli, like well all. Believe themselves again we 1-'s, we 2-'s in zone, so as have all in zone semblance fish petty and very sporadic, without bonus with so cool me not soon catch up with. Continue to feed bass and wait of bream until the end of round.
Weighing up the, my outcome is 1265 grams, polzony've considered every option, I until the first. Weighs Kohl in Dorso, his outcome 2235! However, Kohl brilliant! Even Champion of! :cool:
And here reaches a hatchling pond Seregy Popov in Since-6 . Uffda, here is you and one podleschik. :tired: There not one, and pieces three, and another fish there is. In general, weight will clearly more than I have. Weighing up the brings activist Sergey Popov 1650 grams and the second place in zone. I again the third.

On outcome two stages our team retains its position. We second, and we underwent another series on winning the Ukraine in Kharkiv!

I congratulate team MIB Balzer-VDE - with gold!
Team is fascinated by Desna river - with bronzed!
In personal Monster:
Nicholas Pyasetskogo with gold!
Andrei Zhdanovka with low!
Pasha Zavadsky Prize with bronzed!
Good fellows!

Large thank you organizers and all participants for these miraculous contest!
Thank you team!
Thank you sponsor team, companies-house, for fighting prikormku and form of Sensas, fishing line of yours and Building tools SunLine, and other accessories!

+9

Borya, you a separate thank you!
From read busy briefing all and think. As same increasingly was until platitudes simply "Illy pan-, or gone missing." Podlesch despaired on fodder, but not met. Who government such a arrival, the and was with kozyryami. Chosen point and simply expectation. This as dace harvest on first snow. Modicum you one Motyl feed on. Until not are to come, at can there modicum motylefermu lead the. And comes, one two fish (if with speed increasingly s'aII right) and increasingly :dontknow:
Spring know whether :cool: There as usually.

Promer trawling. On first feeder postponed distance there is 32 Dam, 44 and 48 meters.
The second feeder 12 meters, 16 and 22 meters.

Borya thank you for report. I torchbearer the amateur and not understood here is that place with set. Can be much detail?. I understand three distance there is on 3 different sticks, plus spare stick on these distance. Here same have you 6 competitors.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

not understood here is that place with set. Can be much detail?. I understand three distance there is on 3 different sticks, plus spare stick on these distance. Here same have you 6 competitors.

Mstislav, so it and there is, on 2-'s sticks 6 competitors, can be how many anywhere more. You find far klipsuesh, continue seek further, found again klipsuesh and camping on Afghan Perhaps be and 10-'oc bookmarks. Simply start regulation with the most a near. Ah and burn traction, too, helpful, if suddenly that. :)

+2

Off-season matched to an end, it is time already exits on water and begin coaching received, but as on evil weather not gives us chance, chilly, at night freeze, Ternovsky Canal still not the entire va ice.
Finally the die aller neueste Kreation aus, disparate members FSC House Rybak's have united in team Lucky Fisher-Rocket Baits, such name team received from our respected sponsors.
With look forward waited the first opportunities withdraw on Canal, very like experience new rods up English firms Shakespear, acquired in off-season, fishing line of yours and Building tools P-Line, trough Ular and Nisa, provided by our team company Lucky Fisher, ingredients, supplements, flavoring provided by our team company Rocket Baits.
Forecasts not , time goes, soon, very soon coveted start, opening the season, the first in this year contest, environment heating up, people are nervous.
Here is he Smith the first it's a mild oriental tunes, forecast promising, day + 4, ice host at already there is no, come on place future fidernykh battles, not shoot you the ice, under Bank thin safety border ice 3-5metrov, here is not task, that to do, did all the establishment, but there is no we without battlefield not giving up, selecting place in which safety border the most just a narrow and are housed. The sun aren, but quite chilly, very not comfortable and cold breeze, the ice on the sly disappears. Raskladyvaemsya, zameshivaem prikormku, the first modest zabrosy show, that the cord obmerzaet, harvest not comfortably, poklevok there is no, jumping on distance nothing not gives, game with a long the leash not brings outcome fish there is no, all ignored, profoundly sad and nothing not understandable.
A brief meets and we with team accept decision wait warming water.
Until Cup of Kyiv remains quite little time, weather not hurry inspiring warmer and sun.
We leave still times, the second attempt to, raskladyvaemsya, zameshivaemsya, promeryaem bottom, selecting distance, about miracle, the first in this season poklevka, who there, perch size of with index should sit, start. Leave in prikormku coarse a butterworm, nibble becomes, as from the basement, if barely marked on kvivera can be called poklevkoy, include counter, believe, fish realistically petty and virtually not sechetsya, in catch mostly very a minor perch, one of these in, a white very little only 3 small plotvichki and so much same small podleschikov. Fish in host almost there is no. Understand, that will be very difficult and wins the, whom end up in bonus the form of major fish.
Forecast not consolation, until start remains 6 days, Sunday, decide what's withdraw on retreatments, all as usually collect rods up, 'm kneading it prikormku, promeryayu bottom, pick a distance, 'm harvest, perch, perch, perch, wet snow, a strong winds wind, super quick fees, evacuation of.
Individual with team decide what's in Friday, before themselves start, conduct level retreatments, with full layout, in full force, with Fighting prikormkoy, on platforms has all, as in combat. Fish-sicles VDE Gardons Goud All Raund 2 kg + VDE Super Champion Gardons Black 2 kg + VDE Secret, elegant fashion, Black 1 kg + 1 liter coarse very. Fish there is, that already well, white, too, there is, bonuses there is, became understandable, that basic rate need to do on triviality, but and if will come a major fish the not splokhovat. A brief meets, decide what's to adhere to tactics so a on train,, selecting two distance there is, the first next of, the second Ouite a, are starting with close, if there is no poklevok, we pass on far, if there is no poklevok, search for fish around the channel.

Here is he, coveted moment, moment of truth, who same will become strongest team, who same will become-strongest cabanas -fidermenom of Kyiv.
Fish-sicles VDE Gardons Goud All Raund 2 kg + VDE Super Champion Gardons Black 2 kg + VDE Secret, elegant fashion, Black 1 kg + 1 liter coarse a butterworm + 300gramm boiled moldy worm.
Ceasing 1 meter, the fishing line is P Line 0,083
Trigger OWNER 50106 # 18
The cord P Line SPECTREX IV 0.10
, 5 , , FOX , 20 , 30 , , 55 , , , , 56 FOX 34 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , 100% 3 , , , , , , , . 'm not cater to collect rods up, await the weighting, here is and my turn you remove a hatchling pond from water, 750 grams, until the second, aren, produce non-open source fish, as neighbor from A6, thought about him, he, too, not poorly catching this triviality, 770 grams, a pity not having, lost 20 grams, I 3 in zone, ah that OK and on this thank you. First place in zone won torchbearer with weight 2.5 kg. Naloviv profit podleschey, in the number of little but in weight many.
Our team after first day third largest manganese reserves, that OK not poorly for very young team, experience and the first short-range battlefield baptism forthcoming, a brief meets and I are separating on homes groom to the second phase.
The second day, draw, had a chance sector B4..
Fish-sicles VDE Gardons Goud All Raund 2 kg + VDE Philippe Carroer TURBO Black 2 kg + 1 liter coarse very + 300gramm boiled moldy worm.
Ceasing 1 meter, raskosami P Line 0,083
Trigger OWNER 50106 # 18
The cord P Line SPECTREX IV 0.10
, 20 , FOX 56 , 2 , , 34 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Collect are tackle, judges still far, turn with neighbor were a couple words, we're kidders. Here is and my turn lodge an its catch, 735 grams, outcome the third in zone, know, could better, but there is, then, that there is, all same, two troika not so perishing and poorly, but always want better.
Our team Lucky Fisher-Rocket Baits, on the results of competition took a 6s place.
I in personal Monster 10s place.
Guys with the clarion temple, not posibility to set nose, have us still ahead!
I congratulate team MIB Balzer-VDE - with gold!
Team -house-Sensas with low!
Team is fascinated by Desna river - with bronzed!
In personal Monster:
Nicholas Pyasetskogo with gold!
Andrei Zhdanovka with low!
Pasha Zavadsky Prize with bronzed!
Huge thank you organizers and contributors competition.
A separate thank you companies Lucky Fisher for material and financial assistance our team.
Large thank you companies Rocket Baits for provided by components, ingredients, aromy, dipy.

Zoom

+7

titar
Sergei, Thanks for report!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » The Asian of Kyiv 2011. Feder. Ternovsky Canal.