All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery GARBOLINO.

Fidery GARBOLINO.

Posts 271 to 300 of 977

On official site write so "These Super High Modulus carbon blanks are Ostria Kazuma off with Fuji gentile and SIC guides to offer optimum performance and fuel efficiency." How I understand there is worth farnitura it with inserts SIC.

Tadek wrote:

Seneng I understand there is worth farnitura it

But it not puts the stigma G. And enforcement there all-??? not Fudzhevoe, there is to what Hotel. I think, that Garbolino Member purchases rings under themselves.

Tadek wrote:

Seneng I understand there is worth farnitura itwith inserts SIC.

Katushkoderzhatel.

In the second parts of video, after 1 minutes, in sight as markeruyutsya rings Fuji

Last edited by D.S.I (Feb 13 2012 13:14:47)

Hello!
Want buy feeder for rapid rivers, was caring Garbolino Italy 13 EXTRA garlic POWER Feeder (75-175gr). Who knows what done go in goes?

Producer included 5oz, 6oz and 7oz, carbon fibre.
Have model until 150 g done 4oz, 5oz and 6oz, carbon fibre.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 13 2012 15:09:16)

duffy333 wrote:

The Producer included 5oz, 6oz and 7oz, carbon fibre. Have model until 150 g done 4oz, 5oz and 6oz, carbon fibre.

Large thank you for the answer! And not Podskajite, where can be to purchase this place it?

On Ukraine from stores their sells only Lucky Fisher:
http://www.luckyfisher.com.ua/eshop/c337
But about available / absence of need call and to identify the :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 13 2012 15:38:53)

Thank you. I despite use this place it under-fishing rivers Desna river, Dnepr river and camping on Afghan with rapid the passage. IMPLIED korushki from 120 Propulsion The right whether I do choice rods up? (Experience industrialized fishing on feeder there is no). Like would to know your opinion. In advance whether thankful.

Димедрол wrote:

I want buy feeder for rapid rivers, was caring Garbolino Italy 13 EXTRA garlic POWER Feeder (75-175gr).

But as at all this. For industrialized fishing on strong currents? Me, too, are interested.

Today finally the've christened on water extra-khevik Italy POWER Feeder 14 '(MHF 4203P, test until 150 g). Swim not polovili, but broskovye quality and behavior on Dnieper River estimate. So:
participated- I, Alex and toch. Write from themselves. Guys can then something and contributing a.
Location- Kyiv harbor promenade brought to you, district 5-oops scale,.
Katushka- Shimano ASPIRE (Ukraine) 4,000 RA (1 turnover = 0,8m).
WHOLESALE- the fishing line is browning Cenex Feeda Line 0.22 and the cord Daiwa Tournament 8 Braid (with shock).
trough- peredneogruzhennaya 80gr from browning and the average mesh from Feedersport 112gr. Gruzikami decided flatly not enjoy the :flag:
less used vershinka- 3oz glass.
Weather- a strong shkvalistyy trolley onto a side wind.

Imbabers immediately same with done. Us three figures highly gal precisely its behavior and on during, and under zabrose. ????? of us were their thought about it. Can say so - she not caused I have negative of emotions, that already well. Truth an enormous of the credit in this letterhead rods up, which well worked as on zabrose, so and kept for. This vershinka absolutely not seemed a foreign, the body on this form - all was be.
Now pro expanding zabrosa. For starters I put shpulyu with fishing line and peredneogruzhennuyu the feeder from browning. The first reasonable rates "pristrelochnyy" impose gave 84 turnover reel :cool:. The next gave 92. Then even a few gentle valley zabrosov on these same distance there is.
Came turn Alexa. The srazuzhe sent the feeder for 90 gather steam;, and then and on 102.
"Suddenly where nor of a sudden there" emerged toch and udilishche shifted to him in hands. His the first words were the next: "And nothing, if I I'll cut?" :crazyfun: We giggling, but toch took with seats in careers and the first same power zabrosom as kormukhu% -) Since words: "The fishing line is - shit, piss" (where 0.22 on just a second, and where forceful impose trough 80gr :D). Went for shpuley with puffed. Set its and decided put crime as a lot heavier than me. Was option either the average the mesh from Feedersport112gr, either 120gr from AKhS. But from-for strong reports wind chose Feedersport. With puffed with shock she steadily take to Atlanta later on benchmark 100 gather steam; and slightly further. Maximum, that have us broke a - this 112 gather steam;. Think, that with carbon vershinkoy in 4oz this the feeder can be will quietly put an and on 120 gather steam; even in such a weather.

the Common impression.
For those who's been suffering question better whether it, than Dutch Master 14.2until 160gr. Answer so - miracles not case :flag:. Not can place it for 100 ?be better or although would thus same, as place it such a same test, but in 2 times more expensive, I.M.H.O.,. One senses, that the modularity this temperature delta quite not the, that have Datca - there is no moreover dosyla from rods up in final stage, as this there is have of the loaded Datca. So that, those who bought "can reduce" are asleep quietly - you spent money not for good reason :D
However this quite not taints impression from "French coach." Italy POWER Feeder 14 '- very worthy place it with an excellent ratio the price / the quality of. It perfectly action will as on River, so and on-start. After test we tried to find him decent competitor in price range 100-120 ?. And failed to :dontknow: So that if you need the easy, is famously carried out, dalnoboynoe place it class extra-Hevy, then is worth turn most close attention on Italy POWER Feeder 14 '.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 27 2012 00:03:46)

+17

Sergei, thank you for contribution. As thinking, coil in a larger size not will too a cumbersome for this udilki? For example in size 5,000-5500?
P. S. And that, in Kyiv Dnepr river already cleared from ice?

This only in district with 3-it on 5 th scale, blown it off the ice fully from Bank until Bank. On 3-she and 4-oops even zaokrain there is no. On 5-oops zaokrainy from Dam until 10 ice, measuring least in 50sm. Roughly such same in district River station. On the rest of aquatoriums some where descriptive and "penguins" on Ice :D Just sit homes already forces not was. But on winter I not a dicker - on past weekend so "were crazy" with Tokhoy and by Alex King, that still in Monday, some who of us was "sad" :crazyfun: In both of which the eyelids I Gone Fishin '(without machines fell - here is and commemorated :hobo:
We still and fiderami today harvest tried to, but received each in third convocation-have :blush:
4,000-the test on dura-Ace became very well on this place it, as me it looked. The first ring enough a slight, has hardly paws, and enough close to center of the spool - me this and embarrasses under thought about using coils with shpuley greater size. I thought take a new Prestonovskuyu coil in size 6,000 on dura-Ace, but in popykhakh forgot put an kofr with it in a bag.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 26 2012 21:22:12)

+2

duffy333 wrote:

MAYHEM POWER FEEDER 14'.

Only positive emotions :cool:. Easy, patient and broskovyy the form. Difficult even to imagine far banned, for example, 60 gram flet. Think, benchmarks in 130-140 gather steam; will reach easily :yep:. Very the right and convenient countries. The shield. :cool: Otsenivayu this place it much more expensive, than in 200 $.

duffy333 wrote:

4,000-the test on dura-Ace became very well on this place it, as me it looked. The first ring enough a slight, has hardly paws, and enough close to a coil - me this and confounds under thought about using reel with shpuley greater size.

Earrings, controversially, need try. I think all will Ohk, that with it catching carp a long it is important. :cool:

+2

Greetings all!
The "karpovik" mayhem, that my block previously and posted on pages this themes, banked children back in Music, not coined for him use of.
Waited arrival Italy 3603M and has acquired his on the Moscow the exhibition "Hunt and fishing" on VVC.
That say? Covsem another stick!
Already managed soak your, specifically, the distance commands to the use of another, more compact rods up, but very like for a spin Italy.
A dace not embraced on point, but perch raznokalibernyy (150-400gr) licked refresh very.
Were doubts about be able to heal whether stick and 4000aya coil on shimano from-for small diameter first rings. And balance in the hands of. All normal, GTM4000RA with concrete cover fishing line Guru drag line 0.20 not threw this on loop on him nor single times, truth power and overcompensate distant zabrosov not was, strong wind, too,. Eiaee on distance there is about 20m, was used there's gravy 30gr.
Catching special one. On zatyanutom friktsione, to assess work blanca. For 4 hours only 3 the vanishing have Bank, catching without podsaka.
Very liked, as predisposition of wand, the size of the small fish easily the background, bluntly feel, that there sits, all ryvochki. Impression from rods up on 5 key.

In an exhibition peretryas many such udilisch, roughly equals on core coursework they and equals on length of his, such on authoritarianism not found, wand very individual, competitors either more parabolichny, either faster. The quality of assembly, too, on very respectable level. In short, in my personal perception of the contemporary stick proved, as say - unambiguously mastkhev.

Exasperated shorting on 99%, one percent of displeasure left from-for staff the rods up only karbonovymi vershinkami, glass will have, apparently, to buy some of that.

Last edited by vovan_78 (Mar 2 2012 13:49:34)

+4

Could you tell me please vigorous transportation length Italy POWER Feeder 14 '(MHF 4203P, test until 150 g).

sendy wrote:

Say, is please vigorous transportation length Italy POWER Feeder 14 '(MHF 4203P, test until 150 g).

Mayhem Feeder 4,20 m L&#228 ;n ge, 1,46 m Transportl&#228 ;n ge, 3+3 Teile, 310 g Rutengewicht, 50/150 WG

Thank you volod.

Has acquired finally - six months waited, studied and saved ;) - Mayhem 3.6 and 4.2

On transportation length of his 3.6 in transported clearly penetrated in swabinto the tube 130 centimeters / 7,5sm ("fishermen"), 4.2 in transported in swabinto the tube 150 centimeters / 7,5sm.

Now want pikerok super Zh Bomb 10ft, Super Zh Distans and Mayhem extra-Hevy 75 / 175

And large thank you all participants this forumnoy line on Garbolino, very useful!

Last edited by shirs (Feb 29 2012 15:55:02)

+1

Garbolino 23 Common Address Redundancy Protocol Picker who any enjoyed? What the impression? Be appropriate whether for industrialized fishing an, small fry, melkokarpa? As with vershinkami (the substitution with drugimim)?

Ленур wrote:

Garbolino 23 Common Address Redundancy Protocol Picker who any enjoyed? What the impression? Be appropriate whether for industrialized fishing an, small fry, melkokarpa? As with vershinkami (the substitution with drugimim)?

Lenur
Have Comrade such pikerok. As times bought these under melkokarpa and an. Says, exasperated! What about the vershinok not can say.

In 120 found the next the intel on vershinkam for these pikerov (9 and 10feet):
01-MXP SOLID TIP GLASS 1/4 OZ
02-MXP SOLID TIP GLASS 1/2 OZ
03-MXP SOLID TIP GLASS 3/4 OZ

In Ukraine saw only in no clothing left UKOSTRA? More no one not sells?

Bountiful time days. Bought with friend garboliny mayhem 3,90m. 50-150 g., khlystiki respectively 4, 5, 6 Oz dozen ~ 2,85 (father measured mikrometrom), decided TUR with test smaller, today acquired suitable
1. Mikado 2.85 d?? (roughly 3Oz)
2. Sabaneev, 1 and 1.5 Oz
Includes tightly, but deeper employer-provided times in two. As consider not threatens to this loss as a break or better dunked in varnish.
If zalachit, then what better use?

Ленур wrote:

In Ukraine saw only in no clothing left UKOSTRA? More no one not sells?

Bringing and sells few commodities Garbolino company LUCKY Fisher http://www.luckyfisher.com.ua/eshop/c337,а all the rest autograph us.

+1

SEMCHA wrote:

. Includes tightly, but deeper employer-provided times in two. As consider not threatens to this loss as a break or better dunked in varnish.

I inclination is to what if "includes deeper" - this is very even well "and no Misc. Works, to "original as have loved" not requires.

Text or: Today has tried done from two types Garbolino Mayhem - A psychic 3.9 flushed - 75 "grape" with vershinkami 3,0- its 3.5 - 5.0 ounces (all carbon fibre) and Zefferino-heavy 4.2 flushed - 150 "grape" with vershinkami 2.0 and 3.0 ounces (both glass) and its 3.5 ounces of (carbon fibre). It turned out, that these done - vzaimozamenyaemye.
In other words, under opportunities and desire - I have there is and the and another - highly that's good’both these fidera in his "woman begged not." :love:

Dood wrote:

I inclination is to what if "includes deeper" - this is very even well "and no Misc. Works, to "original as have loved" not requires.

Text or: Today has tried done from two types Garbolino Mayhem - A psychic 3.9 flushed - 75 "grape" with vershinkami 3,0- its 3.5 - 5.0 ounces (all carbon fibre) and Zefferino-heavy 4.2 flushed - 150 "grape" with vershinkami 2.0 and 3.0 ounces (both glass) and its 3.5 ounces of (carbon fibre). It turned out, that these done - vzaimozamenyaemye.
In other words, under opportunities and desire - I have there is and the and another - highly that's good’both these fidera in his "woman begged not."

Thank you for good thought, as times leader was coming take what any Volkswagen Jetta TDI. Incidentally I have all whips carbon fibre.

SEMCHA wrote:

Get in tightly, but deeper employer-provided times in two. As consider not threatens to this loss as a break or better dunked in nail polish.
If zalachit, then what better use?

Includes deeper, by definition not very well. In place compounds say so lobnyy the assistant, where burden for example in moment zabrosa highly a serious, and given that that place blanca most weak better plant as need to. Fishing pole after all not Chinese telescope (details long explain to). Accumulate dozen better and the right thing would have epoksidkoy (if there is no electronic security signalling for windings for electrical, can be take advantage of analogue sovkovoy), dipped Gwinnett County komlem down surplus glass, dried up part on organic trashed the. In come both "dipped and dries", if need the thin tier can be neatly warm us, for example candelsticks.

Could you tell me please about nuance in Super G 13 Distance feeder - his test 150’s organs is outside’s organs is dependence from the hollow done, or upper test only under it, type build specifically made.

Interestingly, will be whether he signing hurl 100 + grams trough with ordinary vershinkami (3 / 4 coal, 1 coal for example.

Dood wrote:

Enters deeper means the heel done unless wherever in form, there where he (a form) should bend. And given that vershinka konusnaya, place compounds done with form is swinging in greater or a lesser extent, instead of sit densely as and a-half.

shirs wrote:

Say, is please about nuance in Super G 13 Distance feeder - his test 150’s organs is outside’s organs is dependence from the hollow done, or upper test only under it, type build specifically made.

Interestingly, will be whether he signing hurl 100 + grams trough with ordinary vershinkami (3 / 4 coal, 1 coal for example.

Outside dependence, but hurl will on ways. Need slightly korektirovat technique zabrosa in one and friend case. Perhaps "technique zabrosa" sounds loudly but the crux of the hope is understandable.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery GARBOLINO.