All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery GARBOLINO.

Fidery GARBOLINO.

Posts 361 to 390 of 977

Oleg, you decided to another to buy some of that?

Yes, in growth 4.2 forge the Recognized hands are itching close this range of)

The first experience with deal on Picker Garbolino.

Quite recently became gold this beautiful, sensitive rods up.
Thank you activist Sergey (duffy333) very appreciate it for aid in -owned.

Description of.
Mr. Picker is packed in transparent the flask in form imitating tubes from StCroix.
Complectaion kvivertipami: 1\ 4 oz glass, 1\ 4 oz coal, 1\ 2 oz glass, 1\ 2 oz coal.
All hidden in soft a velvety cover on zavyazkakh with inflicted shelkotrafaretom clear and understandable the recommendation on application of the main fishing line of yours and tug ropes.
External kind of rods up. The hilt carried out from congestion middle quality (except external species nor on that not affects), supplied in of various designed from cork crumbs on rubber svyazuyuschem highly a tough modicum and a bit feels heavy material as if would to do from him entire the hilt.
Katushkoderzhatel Fuji :cool:, not slider katushkoderzhatelya from material EVA now widely prescribed in designing spinningov.
On rings not parsed from Fuji or not. I don't know
A form covered with smooth, layer by layer glyantsevogo varnish, simulates a general perception of Castel Sant’Angelo combined with neatly obrabotannymi has jobs rings. Viewing this Picker I simply who was watching high quality and garmonichnostyu just products.

Build as me it looked rapid. On ladoshechnoy fish work just letterhead not saw.
Comfortable experience harvest until 20 meters.

Cons.
In my copy kvivertip 1\ 4 oz glass not very densely drive in compounding and in the process zabrosov a bit hardly say, needs fix.
Shipment rings before kvivertipom a bit the one varnish (deleted a needle).

Governor intended on more dalnoboynuyu fishing pole, but alas Picker Preston 9 feet easily furnishes garbolinu in range missiles zabrosa a similar 15 one 420 grams the feeding trough, albeit loses garbolinke in sensitivity.

Conclusion. A seeker in area pikerov ceased. Fully met by and fascinated shorting. Do I both Mr. Picker here in arsenal.

Yesterday, decided to Registan from domestic poking around and have his on melochevke in Dievskikh Reed bed treatment system.
Tooling: Picker Garbolino Super G Bomb 9
The coil: Shimano Exage 2,500 rc
Raskosami the main: Cord Sunline super PE 6 a1,600.
There's gravy: Drennan 15gr
Ceasing: 25 centimeters 0.01
Hook: Abgeholt penny hook 16
The bait: The boot

Vershinku put that case 0.5 oz (pute for decent winds wind).

Udilishche perfectly lies in drawn (half of yesterday's capture of fish been seized with hands).
Poklevki are transmitted simply breathtakingly! One plotvitsa slightly less hands virtually soldiers the whip with platforms when me ARGUMENTY harvest with hands, I on time sliced rybischu and have spared udilishche from the fall of the: Diving!

Vyvazhivanie imaginations in 20 grams is happening in full contact and clearly is felt. Vyvazhivanie ladoshechnykh giants this almost sensations for movie about the servant-trophy-fishing :cool:

Text or. Dare recommend all lovers of pikernoy industrialized fishing :cool:

ZYY. 2Boev. Oleg, if still present splurge desire to hold and have Picker, call + 380676358026 vienosimies. Together interestingly listen to the assessment of athlete.

Last edited by El Amigo (May 14 2012 14:45:30)

+1

ElAmigo, would argue with all, except only one: Range missiles zabrosa.
Impose trough Diaz Gutierrez Guru Cage 14g mini, kviver mere 0.5 carbon fibre, 30-35 gather steam; reel Shimano Stradic 3,000 GTM RC (90 cm / turnover), (on the morning, today, tested with a new coil). Raskosami Maver Dual Band 0.16mm. Unfortunately, hands not have reached until more finest kvivera, so as was winds wind. Try all-??? decline until ” 2-4lb. I unfortunately with puffed still not has tried, but necessarily shall put and stuck, and also need to will experience with kormushkami a lot heavier than me.

http://www.tackleguru.com/media/images/products//202/image_main/290x218.jpg?rand=481438814

Vertex wrote:

ElAmigo, would argue with all, except only one: Range missiles zabrosa.

Deal in is that I simply, rearranging the same coil on Picker kompetishn from Preston's and Gwinnett County such a same the feeder. Even given my still "koryavuyu", but Orgeat already homogeneous scheme technique zabrosa, Preston easily is abandoning the same weight further than garbolino. Length pikerov being roughly in balance + - several centimeters, so that purity experiment me as long.
Try still here is such
http://englishfishing.ru/upload/iblock/ff1/ff13b5f2e60ec780a2fec4ed6f1c0f74.jpg
Cormack Drennan Gripmesh Feeder mini. Very nice trough :cool:

El Amigo wrote:

Delo in is that I simply, rearranging the same coil on Picker kompetishn from Preston's and Gwinnett County such a same crime as. Even given my still "koryavuyu", but Orgeat already homogeneous scheme technique zabrosa, Preston easily is abandoning the same weight further than garbolino. The length of the pikerov being roughly in balance + - several centimeters, so that purity experiment me as long.

Not-and. :) )
Preston 9 'Competition Picker: Line, efficient 3-6lb (or have you 10 foot?);
Garbolino Super G Bomb 9ft: Line rating 2-4lb.

El Amigo wrote:

Try it still here is such
Cormack Drennan Gripmesh Feeder mini. Very nice trough

Has tried, the entire collection from Tim has arrived long still. :) 20 fringes grammovuyu one lost, slightly whether not with tears of :(

Last edited by Vertex (May 14 2012 14:35:36)

+1

Vertex wrote:

Don’t-and.)
Preston 9 'Competition Picker: Line, efficient 3-6lb (or have you 10 foot?);
Garbolino Super G Bomb 9ft: Line rating 2-4lb.

I have Preston 9 'Competition Picker

Vertex wrote:

Attempting, the entire collection from Tim has arrived long still. 20 fringes grammovuyu one lost, slightly whether not with tears of

They already in the flagship rush, are sold, so that not sound so glum. Although loss of such different trough does not want to hear, agree 100%

On 9ft be the 3-6lb, camping on E. Secondary, need to, 4’s for "purity" experiment :)

El Amigo wrote:

They already in the flagship rush, are sold, so that not sound so glum. Although loss of such different trough does not want to hear, agree 100%

Then still not were sold. And in the flagship have us the local not all there is, unfortunately. :( Wu us people Daniel makes it on "koropa" (FAQ, as same me irks use this name), and rare people at all understand why need mini-trough.

Last edited by Vertex (May 14 2012 14:46:11)

Vertex wrote:

At 9ft be the 3-6lb, camping on E. Secondary, need to, 4’s for "purity" experiment

For obnovy on shnurku will have a new coil buy, on this shimanke all shpuli being shot, lab in sale not met.

Morning will become. Not creepy, the idea of to experience Bomb on melkokarpu?

Last edited by El Amigo (May 14 2012 14:51:10)

El Amigo wrote:

Don’t creepy, the idea of to experience Bomb on melkokarpu?

Karp's fear - on fishing trip not walk :)
Sahagunj shpuli soon will have us in sale. If that, will appear can order and send. Itself, too, await the on one-two take.

Last edited by Vertex (May 14 2012 14:52:33)

Vertex wrote:

impose trough Diaz Gutierrez Guru Cage 14g mini

Interesting trough, but very bad sealed plastic saying.

+1

El Amigo wrote:

usage. Not creepy, the idea of to experience Bomb on melkokarpu?

Here is incidentally report from Alexa pro the as "leather" from Dinsmores him they:
http://jetfish.com.ua/node/189

El Amigo wrote:

Cormack Drennan Gripmesh Feeder mini. Very nice trough :cool:

Drennanovskie trough at all the most nice for Mr. Picker here, I.M.H.O.,

Text or: Throw you Building tools on Picker questioning - check a tick fidernye fishing line of yours and get pleasure from industrialized fishing!

Last edited by duffy333 (May 14 2012 19:02:38)

+2

Serozha, likely cord is supposed to use for sports ??????, to increase the accuracy of poklevki. Although I on this pikere not found such a the need until. Plotvitsa and bleak signaliziruyutsya perfectly. And for rate close distance there is the cord questioning. Can be and a fish losing under rapid vymatyvanii. Safe passage imaginations in 184 centimeters in second all-??? not most a simple task.

You himself said - himself and responded.
I enough many capturing the and these deal on Picker, and Nekseyvom, who was before him and not know nor one situation, when on pikere need the cord :dontknow: Since such vershinkami, as on this Garbolinovskom pikere with any fishing line, not to mention special fidernye, in sight sho fish alongside right complement makes. Pro poklevkii at all I'll shut up.
The main fish loss not because of bad indication poklevok, and from-for skhodov during vyvazhivaniya. Raskosami this percentage makes less. Not for good reason Russian athletes-fideristy gets caught with fishing line overwhelmingly. And the British. The cord - this cup of tea-zabrosa and strong tide.

+2

Ah means my the theoretical and practical base not brings. Now would the same on prikormkam still in anybody analyze. Now a bit of waiting, want figure out terminally on base what enleve build. :)

duffy333 wrote:

WHOLESALE fish loss not because of bad indication poklevok, and from-for skhodov during vyvazhivaniya. Raskosami this percentage makes less. Not for good reason Russian athletes-fideristy gets caught with fishing line overwhelmingly. And the British. Cord - this cup of tea-zabrosa and strong tide.

Ah not know, Sergei. I understand all dignity filament. But increasingly my attempts compare the cord and to let the line out in end end victory twist are spaced (speech is faring about sports industrialized fishing without emphasis on bonus). Skhody - question selection snap and technology sweep (martial arts )-vyvazhivaniya. With puffed on order better control zabrosa, poklyovok and vyvazhivaniya. Even on pikere, even on 15 metre distance there is. In my opinion, of course.

On past for competitions decent part of time deliberately catching triviality as with 40 meters, so and with 15 fringes. With puffed on the main. On more hundreds of-ukleek / melkoplotvichek / melkokrasnoperov was 2 (two) the vanishing. On train, all in enleve with fishing line, capricious poklyovki missed a, were skhody.

Apparently, choice the cord / raskosami - question more individual, than simply glance on distance / for.

Last edited by oleole (May 15 2012 10:46:26)

+3

oleole wrote:

Skhody - question selection snap and technology sweep (martial arts )-vyvazhivaniya.

Soglasenn on all 100! And if run the Universe back in a bit years ago, we will see that by a newly ties preference in as it catching. Some articles in press (those years) acting and haunt her athletes this confirm.

Last edited by BAMBUR (May 15 2012 14:35:07)

oleole wrote:

apparently, choice cord / raskosami - question more individual, than simply glance on distance / for.

+100. Vidimo- deal habits. Although. Even on pikere with hard give shpulyu with fishing line. Special preimuschestv- not observed / under pravilnoy- (get knows as correctly?) it comes to shagging /.
Had forced on karpovnikakh / svinarnikakh / - not ????.

Last edited by kolesdoc (May 16 2012 01:05:59)

If whom interestingly. daily-fishing.ru/kaleydoskop/u_garbolino_novye_hozyaeva/

Fishpoint, on Volgograd reservoir etc. With this year is official representatives firms Garbolino in Russia.
Prices for continental Europe.

Last edited by Emil (May 17 2012 13:05:06)

+1

vovan_78 wrote:

If whom interestingly. daily-fishing.ru/kaleydoskop/u_garb … _hozyaeva/

Me especially "liked" phrase:

wrote:

In Russia have “Garbolino ”, seems, there is no special prospects. Guys from Moscow “ABC-Fishing ”, which deal with sert, after studying the catalogue“ Garbolino ” only shook shrug our shoulders.

Without comments :canthearyou:
Text or: Judging by around the fideristov there there is no :dontknow: A in of England why something Garbolino became one of "monsters" fishing-sports industry :flag:

Emil wrote:

Fishpoint, on Volgograd reservoir etc. With this year are official representatives firms Garbolino in Russia.
Prices for continental Europe.

All like nothing at prices, but on series of G-Maxthey of course Radio Company Alyaksandr Zimouski.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 17 2012 13:08:37)

2 Emil
So in is the and deal, that, likely, brief this joy lasted (hope, of course, on the opposite), but most likely - this already in past camping on To kantora Garbolino now itself not belongs, and enters in group companies. And reform representative this the most groups, and now and Garbyley, in Russia is specified in news.

2 Duffy333 accurately alone spinningui and karapyatniki, apparently, there sit,, too, so and thought.

Last edited by vovan_78 (May 17 2012 13:08:46)

vovan_78
That means, lasted? Joy there is and to this day, more accurately with April this year, but prices as observed, Sergei, quite not delights the. And not only on, G-Max but and on all the rest of the lineykam.

This week I became personally ownership the third fiderom from Garbolino - from series of "DoT (Female": Mayhem Feeder Power 4.20 m - 150 gr. :cool:

The first affair he painted top vershinok in reasonable for me "combat capabilities" charged - red-green. :idea:

And then decided to debunk "myth" about too a small size tubusa / case underscore for vershinok, in which producer Garbolino why something more two vershinok not invests far, and so a third sets on the upper knee was.

I’d say 2007 approximately: All of this - fluff piece! :D

I easily has invested in such tube 6 (six) vershinok - 3 from extra-khevika 4.2m-150 "grape" - on 2 and 3 ounces of, glass + on 4 ounces of, carbon fibre (on photo 3 upper done) and 3 from the medium 3.9 flushed-75 "grape" - on 3, 4 and 5 ounces, all carbon fibre (on a picture - 4-I, 5-I and 6-I from above).
Also on this photo posted two launched done - roughly on 0.5 ounces of and 1.5 ounces of (on photo 7-I and 8-I from below).

Incidentally, all phasing out of these done - fully vzaimozamenyaemye, suited under both above mentioned fidera.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i605/1205/bb/6b8230835969t.jpg

http://s019.radikal.ru/i610/1205/1c/90bef33796d3t.jpg

http://s019.radikal.ru/i629/1205/21/6d73419aa8e8t.jpg

http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1205/ae/c878bfcfc8e1t.jpg

Ah, and still 2 makeshift done I have manufactured by East specifically for nightlife industrialized fishing, with set by on them by a terrible crash for glowworms.

760.46: On 2 fidera - 10 vershinok, 6 loved and 4 samodelno-podognannykh. :flag:

Remains only to push even harder very and on full coil "crippling Female" Ryboidam, casual-looking the floating in aquatic the vastness of Ukraine.

Last edited by Dood (May 17 2012 16:23:58)

Dood wrote:

I easily has invested in such tube 6 (six) vershinok

Judging by 3-it photos - them there all same a bit closely. Can all-??? take tare lot more? From Preston's or Browning's.

VDA wrote:

By all indications 3-it photos - them there all same a bit closely. Can all-??? take tare lot more? From Preston's or Browning's.

Of course, if slowly and 6-Ventotene vershinok - the will them there cramped in there, freely ah-raze not tickles.
I their slipped in tube for demonstrations maximum capacity home tubusa from Garbolino, doubled size capacity of total home kit: "Sui - not want!" :cool:.

And here is three loved done in tubuse,, too, native, feel well comfortably, freely and remarkable. :flag:

Last edited by Dood (May 17 2012 18:58:45)

Today smallness of potestiroval feeder Garbolino Mayhem 4.2m-150 "grape", but with "second language" vershinkoy, from fidera Garbolino Mayhem 3.9 flushed - 75 "grape" - carbon fibre, on 5 ounces.

Zaklipsovannaya expanding - from 60 until 52 gather steam; reel Mitchell, Kompakt Silver LC 700 (1 about-1m).

Wind downstream on, secondary on capacity for (5 staircase sees in Kyiv), several usilivsheesya roughly to 13 hours.

Roughly until 13 hours - there's gravy on 88 grams from W. Pugacha - expanding about 60 gather steam;, after 13 hours there's gravy on 98 grams Fidersport - expanding roughly 52 turnover.

Problems under zabrose and vyvazhivanii not controversial of, poklevki were are visible very clearly, despite vershinku in 5 ounces and most powerful the cord STREN Sonic Braid Hi-Vis Yellow hotspots mm - 13.2 kg (established specifically for standoff acute brovkam and clams on bottom).

Thanks fidera under zabrose and vyvazhivanii visible on photo.

http://i004.radikal.ru/1205/6c/b68f847e6ba6t.jpg

http://i038.radikal.ru/1205/65/7b8eb047eeadt.jpg

http://s019.radikal.ru/i607/1205/8b/c1d8a8bb0cb9t.jpg

http://s019.radikal.ru/i642/1205/cd/3eb82439582ft.jpg

+3

Dood wrote:

Today smallness of potestiroval feeder Garbolino Mayhem 4.2m-150 gr.

, too, put an eye on this feeder. Now even more want. 8-) What the coil from more common than Vasha Mitchell, Kompakt Silver LC 700 suited for this wand? For example dura-Ace Ultega goes?

кирпич wrote:

. What coil from more common than Vasha Mitchell, Kompakt Silver LC 700 suited for this wand? For example dura-Ace Ultegra goes.

From common - Shimano Super 4,000 GT RM (for 1 turnover - about 80 centimeters):

http://s019.radikal.ru/i623/1205/19/7d05ae81a41ct.jpg

From less common, among fideryatnikov - Daiwa Team Daiwa Tierra 4,000 (for 1 turnover - about 86 centimeters):

http://s019.radikal.ru/i638/1205/39/97fdf4cee08at.jpg

And also - Mitchell Compact Silver LC 700 (for 1 turnover - about 100 centimeters):

http://s48.radikal.ru/i121/1205/2b/0d350b54ae3dt.jpg

Text or: Compared still and size soles legs have coils (the part reel, that on snapshots inserted in katushkoderzhatel fidera Garbolino Mayhem 4.2 m - 150 gr): It turns out, have Mitchell the biggest counseling as in length so and in wide, have dayvy - medium-size size, have Simano - the most a small the size of the as in length, so and in wide - this on three my live higher on.

Last edited by Dood (May 20 2012 09:39:20)

+1

On your view what have this wand supply ruggedness? Can be whether use top marginal weight (120-130 gr + fodder) on this feeder?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery GARBOLINO.