All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery GARBOLINO.

Fidery GARBOLINO.

Posts 811 to 840 of 977

All written in networks pro Super G 12ft can be quietly thus and to G-Gecko - this brother ritualnykh, only in the other coloring the and on more high cost (marketers do Sert, has presented to, usual, :mad:).
Test have this rods up "honest" - i.e. "there's gravy + fodder" should not exceed quoted 75gr. I would not used the feeder middle size harder, than 56gr.
Sexy Latino legenkoe udilishche with good manufacturers with fittings. Rings truth very small. Normally is abandoning. Well predisposition of on vyvazhivanii. Sensitive done - this and plus and minus. From-for its unobtrusive with them need turn very neatly. Not know as you have, and have us with fringe problematic :dontknow:
The price frankly overvalued :disappointed:

Thank you responding. With vershinkami the problems there is no, alerted that was broken two rods up. And even more not appreciate that in the sum should not exceed 75 gr. On Preston I would such not said. There within a reasonable can be, on extremely least if neatly. Garbolino rather borrow not d. Can who can that advise with test until 75-80 with fragile vershinkami in growth 3.6? On MAP understood d look range of.

If finances allow, I would have watched in side Daiwa Tournament Pro 12 / 13 (TNPF1213Q-AU) - this the which with vershinkami Megatop. Especially in light of this:

Maick wrote:

And even more not appreciate that in the sum should not exceed 75 "grape".

On on

duffy333 wrote:

If finances allow, I would have watched in side Daiwa Tournament Pro 12 / 13 (TNPF1213Q-AU) - this the which with vershinkami Megatop. Especially in light of this:

On our producers its not found (or poorly sought) but all ??? for 350 funotov wand before-buying want touch.

Agree on 200% :flag: Wu Moscow fishermen-athletes 100% must be. Have Sergei DSIcan inquire through lichku on this issue.

+1

duffy333
Dobryi day. Write please site where bought Picker garbolino. Thank you

http://www.matchmansupplies.co.uk/garbo … _rods.html
But this was long and my Picker cesspits with production - him replaced released G-Gecko Piker. This the same udilishche and in the same staff the, only in the other coloring the and on price in and a half times higher :disappointed:

Last edited by duffy333 (May 18 2014 21:18:47)

Thank you

duffy333
Watched site that you gave. But long wait want belly can would options with other firms (shimano. Fox. And vast.) from moreover that you acceptable in district 200 $. Desirable several options and the and ask near not voiceless. Thank you

Pikery from dura-Ace. I would perhaps bought these Shimano Speedmaster AX MULTI WINCKLE Picker 240-270.

Me shall wed Mr. Shimano nexave cx winkle piker 270. That tell on him is worth or not. Thank you

I have such there is - normal pikernoe udilishche. And if still and on good price, then at all different.

All large thank you not d you more with booking and d head break between these two models. Thank you for promoting

If the difference in price as for the exiled, which I gave previously, then better borrow Speedmaster - place it higher class and can be use in two versions length. If Nekseyv is obtained in district grand to my name (suppose slightly it comes from the hand-), then should strive his borrow.

For the exiled I would spidmaster modicum now took but his like there is no in available yes and dial not can. And so sit his't seek in online; it's not can to dig up and if find there already the price not 1600 as on your exiled and under 2,500. In principle and it comes. Have took would in good able for priemlimye money but not find options. I have, too, to spidmasteru vhat more soul lies
Wrote pro 200 $but a bit, it knocked from budget chair Nash pegone be transformed into (armcheir) had hoped. until 2000grn and found for 2350 only where realistically there is in available and ordered yes and wife starting sure look.
And you have from known accidentally nor who not sells spidmaster.

Last edited by Helentana (May 19 2014 19:45:40)

Can reach you me guys with moreover site unfortunately when will not known (all from-for situation in country)

Helentana.Proposition in topic Delicate Picker!

Could you tell me, what maximum weight (there's gravy + fodder) comfortable experience to throw GARBOLINO Picker G-SYSTEM Picker 3M / 10?

Peskar wrote:

Say, is, what maximum weight (there's gravy + fodder) comfortable experience fling GARBOLINO Picker G-SYSTEM Picker 3M / 10?

'm using data deal on Picker with starters season, has tried all from 15 to 30 gr. The distance 20 - 30 forge the All comfortable experience but big weight frightening (stick pity), as the me gruzok in the form of breath weight 15-20 "grape". Will give you opportunity feel a sniper in a fishing fact

Peskar wrote:

Say, is, what maximum weight (there's gravy + fodder) comfortable experience fling GARBOLINO Picker G-SYSTEM Picker 3M / 10? /

If without bigotry, not, bumming out Picker until the last limit, not seeking to beat record range missiles, I would have said, that maximum 60g. If to talk about enough "comfortable" zabrose, then 40-45g. Although views about comfort of a have all different.
I try to put vershinkami more not to risk - on of last a fishing trip assent ? ? wind during zabrosa tsepnulo bushes obey. As outcome - cartridge has been fired there's gravy traveled in one side, vershinka in another. There's gravy not strikes, and here is vershinku find so and not managed, remained without glass on 1 / 4 oz.

Where buy on replacement right off the bat not found, bought would immediately in supply several different. Will take whatever steps are recommendations from’s greatest connoisseurs where to buy or than replace.

None of the above wrote:

I would said, that maximum 60g. If to talk about enough "comfortable" zabrose, then 40-45g.

I even not illustrate as can be 60g. . Rolls, upper test this Mr. Picker here 30g. Although. Rolls can and can be, but as? And where?

Last edited by Genius (Jun 22 2014 11:01:06)

Genius wrote:

None of the above написал(а):я даже не представляю как можно 60г. кинуть, верхний тест данного пикера 30г. хотя кинуть может и можно, но как???? и куда???(Сегодня 00:01:06)

Ну... не 30, а 35. Пикер (в том числе вершинки) сделан с большим запасом, хотя согласен, что 60г - это экстрим. С нормальным весом отлично пуляет метров на 50. Большего удовольствия, чем от этого пикера, я не получал ни от одного другого бланка.

Цифра взята не с потолка, а из личного опыта. На озере, где прикармливать запрещено, кидал пикером пустую кормушку такого веса. Делал это потому, что прямо перед берегом метрах в 5-ти была полоса подводной растительности, в которой замечательно путались любые грузы. Ловил на дистанции около 25м, кормушка типа "чеборюковка" при выматывании успевала всплыть и пройти над травой. С удовольствием поставил бы что-то полегче, но кормушек в тот раз вообще с собой не брал (тольго грузы были с собой), спасибо одна случайно завалялась в машине.

Last edited by None of the above (Jun 22 2014 11:33:03)

+1

None of the above wrote:

Where is buy on replacement right off the bat not found, bought would immediately in supply several different. Will take whatever steps are recommendations from’s greatest connoisseurs where buy or than replace.

Spishis with Tim from this English online retailer: http://www.matchmansupplies.co.uk/quive … pares.html
Through him can be trait a bald order and buy, if this there is on English a fishing market.

+1

Podskajite, what coil perfectly on your glance be appropriate to "G-MAX LITE Bomb" 3.0 flushed 10-35 gr. Like would in price categories 300 $until 500 $. With respect Oleg.

Oleg.N.N. wrote:

Say, is, what coil perfectly on your glance be appropriate to "G-MAX LITE Bomb" 3.0 flushed 10-35 "grape". Like would in price categories 300 $until 500 $. With respect Oleg.

Daiwa Certate 3012 (2013 model series of) http://www.plat.co.jp/shop/catalog/product_info/language/en/products_id/18868/cPath/21_39_40_1470/saltwater-fishing.html

+1

If from dura-Ace, then "floor" option Rarenium of C4, and "upper" perhaps Twin. Speech about perednefriktsionnykh models in size 3,000.

+1

Thank you Vadim.

duffy333 wrote:

If from dura-Ace, then "floor" option Rarenium of C4, and "upper" perhaps Twin. Speech about perednefriktsionnykh models in size 3,000.

Thank you Sergei. Has tried Dayvu Luvias 2506, shimano twin with checkbox for 4,000, until not perfectly. Trekhtysyachnikov as times not PADI not shiman there is no. Wand of course Good, poklevka petty matter in hand, truth provided using pletni 6lb, with fishing line of course not so to go Sweet is the. Want an ideal the combination of.

Oleg.N.N. wrote:

Attempting Dayvu Luvias 2506, shimano twin with checkbox for 4,000, until not perfectly. Trekhtysyachnikov as times not PADI not shiman there is no.

And than Lyuvias 2506 not licked? In size he slightly less Serteyta 3012, but pozhizhe - Corps plastic.
Ah and Serta traction that's a bit more.
And on Shimankam, need to all ??? need to 4,000, they fit the 3,000 Dayvam. 3,000 shimano could be higher will.
http://www.plat.co.jp/shop/catalog/product_info/language/en/products_id/13477/cPath/21_39_41_1741/saltwater-fishing.html

Thank you Vadim, check with tvinom 4,000 were addition. Luvias's a little bit light and service was, as the appeared, model 07 year.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery GARBOLINO.