All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery GARBOLINO.

Fidery GARBOLINO.

Posts 61 to 90 of 977

piere wrote:

be backtracking this way types firms Garbolino

Ah, this you Radio Company Alyaksandr Zimouski :blush: - I about top series this companies mean bad one misconception, but about series of Mayhem enough superficial - kept in the hands of, but not catching precisely they. Let pro them better will say those who they enjoys.
For starters browning King Feeder Long Range 4,5m and Garbolino Mayhem 4.2m to compare a bit incorrect approach. "My" King highly a specific udilishche - need clearly understand for what his let’s take. And here is for comparisons need borrow the other King - browning King Feeder 4.2m until 150 g. This "German" - the right place it for dneprovskoy of blasting.

Now about how, that choose: Think, that feeder from Garbolino more seems interested with perspective ratio the price / the quality of - and cheaper almost on 100 hover near $, weight letterhead on 100gr less, that will highly its very under:

piere wrote:

conditions intense industrialized fishing on during on Dnieper River

But this all highly subjectively. Me in my King thing likes precisely enormous supply capacity. With so pounder not potempuesh, but can be be confident, that it tackles with any dneprovskim the passage and highly overseas set.
Truth have subpoena the King there is still one thing Syria--and advantage - a permanent the availability of the most different on core coursework they and that "loved" vershinok in Kyiv. Pro Garbolino nothing on this about say not can.
And at all the need borrow its coil and to bet on the amount collected feeder in no clothing left - enough much becomes clear already there.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 11 2011 22:13:35)

A at all the need borrow its coil and to bet on the amount collected feeder in no clothing left - enough much becomes clear already there.

Sergei, and what specific model coils, on your glance, I need take and questioning in no clothing left on "the right place it for dneprovskoy of blasting"?

With respect,

Zdraste all. Podskajite please than specifically differ rods up super G and G MAX? Why such a a huge difference in price? An especially interested pikery, G MAX Bomb 10 such same a delicate as SUPER G Bomb? Can who handled dislike for comparing.
Gladly for family, would with user SUPER G DISTANCE Feeder. Want to purchase this a device for industrialized fishing on this quiet water. Them realistically send the feeder on 100 + meters? Me frankly remarkably that powerful stick combine with such fragile vershinkami, very interestingly.

In advance thank

I like use on Dnieper River for the medium - 4,000-the test on dura-Ace, for khevika - 4,000-5,000-the test (here many depends on rods up which will be used), for extra-khevika - not less 5,000 on dura-Ace. That until brands, then for the medium alternative dura-Ace not see on this moment; for khevika - or 4,000 meeting top series from dura-Ace past generations (Aspayer ('m using), Biomaster, Twin), or the coil from Preston new - PXR Power 5,000 ('m using the entire this season); extra-khevik - browning Force (Feeder Xtreme, Balzer Zammataro FeederMaster, Balzer Zammataro Sindicate Feeder or karpovye 5,000-6,000 from dura-Ace.

Monster Crab wrote:

Say, is please than specifically differ rods up super G and G MAX?

Other here http://jetfish.com.ua/node/139

BAMBUR
Thank you, looked. But clarity this not, contributed.

With respect

Last edited by Monster Crab (Nov 12 2011 00:49:04)

Ah, there advertising 4-1-1 from producer - Nitty Gritty little. If same in two nutshell describe differences series super G and G MAX - this as standard model good car and his tyuningovannaya and prokachannaya version of. Rods up series of G MAX on potryakh seem more dry, rapid, voicing (phonetics) than super G. And this with, that super G have vividly expressed progressive build. G MAX at all very strongly stand out on backdrop of such popular today parabolikov. Something similar in democracies and action there is have types brand Hardy. Seems, that any even the most cheesy poklevku can be feel simply in supplied in. But together with those on vyvazhivanii they perfectly addressed us every jump fish precisely as a good parabolik. And again BUT. In komle one senses enough might for order to unleash a major fish and manage Ideology. Seemed would simply incompatible or very difficult compatible traits for one and the same letterhead. Likely this from-for proprietary business technology V-NET Spiralite and graphite the modularity which not if it stops censoring its. But perhaps have this technology there is any their restrictions - khevikov have this series of there is no :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 12 2011 01:14:53)

+2

duffy333
Thank you you. Is obtained that a series of GMAX more sports thingy, isn't, if so can be speak? Tell, and here is if plotvichku potyagat with podleschikom on korotke, delicate snastyu, super g bomb "feels better" proves, than GMAX bomb? Understandable, that this all on lyubitelya, who the one thing likes, who the another. I personally simply hellam from parabolikov, of course there where they are suitable. 18 kg on century FBS study with distances 80 meters, this is remembered on entire life))
And for a carp all same think take that the from G MAX, perhaps 12, as you seems?

With respect

Monster Crab wrote:

statement, and here is if plotvichku potyagat with podleschikom on korotke, delicate snastyu, super g bomb "feels better" proves, than GMAX bomb?

As for me G MAX bomb perishing very fastovyy. Although and super g bomb far not net parabolik. If do comparison, then these two Mr. Picker here from Garbolino differ from each other roughly so same as Shimanovskie Mr. Picker here series Nekseyv and Speedmaster differ from each other, if you something this will tell. One - more cheap and more "soft", the second - significantly more expensive and "faster."

Monster Crab wrote:

A for carp all same think take that the from G MAX, perhaps 12, as you seems?

Even and not know :dontknow:. Not viewed this a series of with perspective "precisely under a carp." And not has tried. Take Dutch Master 13.8 until 100gr and accurately not regret :flag: Distantsii until 80m with fletom / method / standard karpovoy River Kymi - this his. Here is this and viewed, and used. And if for distant Optim (under 100m), then EBM 14.2 until 130gr.

duffy333
Tell, and you not was connected shock SUPER G DISTANCE Feeder? Can be whether his to compare with buddy Dutch 13.8 until 100 gr on range missiles zabrosa?

Shock SUPER G DISTANCE Feeder was connected, harvest - there is no. So my the impression from him highly manner - they sets in Summit # 32 this themes.
If to compare DISTANCE Feeder and EBM 13.8 on range missiles zabrosa, they both roughly are uniform and will hurl peredneogruzhennye trough / flety on distance under 80m (100 gather steam; 4,000-pay dura-Ace). With ordinary kormushkami will less (miracles not case - aerodynamics have such feeders not very), but frontier 60 m (about 80 gather steam; 4,000-pay dura-Ace) will be overcome without much pressure. But me seems, that for DISTANCE Feeder all of this concerns "staff the" with established the hollow vershinkoy “Hollow emerge tip. ” With his standard komplektnymi vershinkami in 1 / Fresh, 3 / 4oz and 1oz opportunity zabrosa dire osnastok on long drives distance there is me as something embarrasses :dontknow:. Let better this otkommentiruyut those forumchane from whom this place it Ltd. has shown great results in during last season.
Under SUPER G DISTANCE Feeder perfectly becomes 4,000-the test dura-Ace. Under EBM 13.8 this same the size of the, too, becomes normal, but 4500 will better. "Frenchman" compared with "Englishman" causes a sense of more delicate rods up, how this at all perhaps say relatively these two beautiful types. And not because of weight (here the difference just in 30gr on declared in directories parameters too), and from-for of passage Funyuns and thickness letterhead in komle.

Text or: At all the all, that we write on on Forum very-very subjectively - fidernaya fishing gives us mass of clearest sensations and very much in - Biserinka.com - became about game on unconscious level by the IP through the prism of these the most of emotions. And this "in hewed / meters away / seconds" not measure :flag: Wu everyone, and all the more experienced the fishing trainer, there is its "misconception about ideal cordage." So me very, it is a pity that have official representatives moreover or conjures brand there is no such same official test-drive their products. Although would new series and although would on time fishing-hunting exhibitions, which pass times in six months. Such test-drive on stage advance and subsequent reviews on profіlnikh forums significantly rezultativnee, than advertisements in print editions or on the billboards. As on work with target audiences, so and on value of. Hope, that sooner or later, but we shall come to this.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 13 2011 11:16:24)

Thank you Sergei. Perhaps imbabers its fidernuyu campaign with garbolino, and there consider! A clear deal that figure out for themselves can be only on a fishing trip with target visitors devices which are permanently running. Am the carp quite seriously and until I came to udilischam, which me fully be satisfied with, reversed the sets 5-6!
Super G DISTANCE Feeder is captivating its fine delicateness (judging by accounts), although udilishche far not laytovoe! T. K. I'll hold you in-start the for me most important in this classroom udilisch - this blueprint, the good effect blanca, many run signaling poklevok and impose pulevidnykh feeders under 80 flushed me in over satisfy, for more dalnikh competitors I have there is flares and barbely 1.75 a1,600. 110 flushed I they do with puffed 0.6 (-japan) but this same a bit another had forced. That the I was the big draw)

With respect

Monster Crab wrote:

camping on K. I'll hold you in-start the for me most important in this classroom udilisch - this blueprint, the good effect blanca, many run signaling poklevok and impose pulevidnykh feeders under 80 flushed me in over satisfy,

Ah, in such a case I would still looked Antaresy and SpidMastera from dura-Ace in growth and as until 110gr. :flag:

Thank you, necessarily'll take a look. But chief hand on heart of, not lies I have soul to shimano, Oh as not lies, explain this not thankful

Monster Crab wrote:

Oh as not lies, explain this not thankful

And for good reason: '(Antares cool udilki :cool:

Find welcome this weekend’all, flatly!

Interested in wand line of Italy a long 330.
Who kept in the hands of, catching.
What sensations from Master, build blanca?
With whatever 11 "batons can be compare udilishche?
For any conditions industrialized fishing it more suited, and also comfortable zabrasyvaemaya mass trough without feed, expanding, mernost and category ryp to which is located wand?

Last edited by vovan_78 (Nov 18 2011 23:36:27)

Very good place it, likely on Ukraine still no one thus not catching, but a in length of his 3.6, and they very similar around the, difference only in length. An excellent sensitivity, build complex - parabolik, but very rapid, throws right on, far and in, too, time very easily 45-its location, think and more hold his liquor, in goes kvivertipy 1 1 / 2 oz, 1oz, 3 / 4oz, weight trough 70gramm without feed-very even comfortably, on vyvazhivanii predisposition of miraculously, can be fidergamom even not enjoy the, skhodov and breakages virtually there is no.
To compare can be with Preston and Shakespeare series of Match 3KhT or Super Tim, and more perhaps and not with than.

Last edited by titar (Nov 20 2011 00:04:32)

+1

Titar Thanks!

Javadxan, not for good reason means this wand have recommended that watch.
Now even wondered and not take whether and 330 and 360, two stick for the price of one Shakespearean mach3 and, if comparison is relevant with Preston excel SF, so and at all 3.

Comes the question: That ??? happier than sostryapano Shakespeare SuperTim or Garbolino Meykhem (after all if find SuperTim the there at all 3 stick goes for price 2kh meykhemov, one thing but - SuperTim like as wash their hands with production - :()?
The most bad that hold in the hands of nor the, nor another there is no opportunities, until personally not know nor one holder these udilok.

Last edited by vovan_78 (Nov 21 2011 07:58:58)

vovan_78 wrote:

. Now even wondered and not take whether and 330 and 360, two stick for the price of one Shakespearean mach3 and, if comparison is relevant with Preston excel SF, so and at all 3.

I have now there is 2 Meykhema (Nanosyaschego uvechya- the freewheeling read more) - both mediums with declared intelligence 75 gr. In growth 3.60 flushed - Italy 12 'and 3.90 flushed - Italy 13' MEDIUM Feeder.
3.6 flushed has done 1.5; 1.0 and 0.75 ounces of, and have 3.9 flushed done 3.0; its 3.5 and 5.0 ounces. All done - carbon fibre. Roughly around 3 mm.
Even with fluent retrospect on these figures becomes clear, that a medium 3.6 flushed conceived for the boner and very weak crosscurrents, and a medium 3.9 flushed conceived for the middle and several strong tide. Build - that-secondary between parabollikom and poluparabollikom - in measure soft, but not you snot-nosed. Both rods up very lungs - 200 and 240 grams respectively.

Catching by both udilischami in Dnieper River in drying and for feature of Propulsion Of Kyiv, on-start and during. In a result until me finally has peaked, that before I eiaee, so say, with use of on during maximally possible weight feeders (to she flopping around stumbling on bottom and immediately same Working dead-bolted in one point trawling), and now vrazumel, that can be still harvest on during with use of minimally legitimate scale trough... Little to she - there's gravy - on bottom has been on the brink of breakdown or even before "ustakanivaniem" a bit gotta do jumping jacks on beneath the, until the short style of or pit. In a result all their old fidery-pikery sold.

There is still have GARBOLINO udilishche extra-khevik 4.2 flushed - 150 "grape" - Italy 14 'POWER DISTANCE Feeder. His weight - about 300 grams. Done, too,, 's reabsorption, on 3; 4 and 5 ounces, carbon fibre, naturally. Having studied catalogue Garbolino, other fidernykh udilisch in length of his 4.2 flushed with test 150 "grape". In the catalogue not found - can, poorly watched, H. E. Z. Catching as something these pounder on Desna (disambiguation), on very rapid during - loan his on time have colleagues on time contest. Trough 120 gr + prikormka accounted for bombarding roughly on 40-45 flushed, with very high pace - roughly 1 times in 2-3 minutes. From-for zatsepov under zabrose for a steep Bank obey me, on which sticking out from land a myelogram the cut off Chavez, and ensuing perekhlestov twist are spaced on vershinke - other race knot connecting shock-leader to the main or the main from twist are spaced, but vershinka such "also" weathering 4 (four) times! In during one fishing! And with its amelioration nothing not happened until the end of this fishing, although each time heart of I have be moving away in heels from sharp schelkayuschego understanding sound of striving twist are spaced ("ah, prozhivu, nalovilsya."
Plan to purchase itself such place it, too,, as only his's going to take firm Lucky Fisher in Ukraine.

Last edited by Dood (Nov 21 2011 16:44:26)

+1

Friends, help figure out. Pick a from two models, SUPER G DISTANCE Feeder 13 test 20-150 gr and G MAX Feeder 13. Test 20-75 gr. Conditions industrialized fishing: Attracted to the water, expanding from 50 until 80 flushed, facilities industrialized fishing - bream, a dace, carp on commercial reservoirs. From input understood that forms Gmax will zvonche and slightly faster. Tell if to compare these two rods up, what will better execute orders on vyvazhivanii fish until 2 kg? Interested in also weight feeders for a comfortable zabrosa on these distances (if not borrow in expense input 'vershinku have distansa) and somehow pounder their feel more comfortable exercise?

Pardon for perhaps silly questions, on feeder pleasantly not catching, 't seek Regrettable instrumennt for ???? this perfect some tackle.

With respect

Dood thank you you for frame a detailed alignment.

Of course interestingly, to answered owner precisely 330 Puma but and on 360 very important 4-1-1 for me.

't seek 330 because, that this range of I have not's covered, and still wanted something in arsenal add poizyaschney.
And interested in precisely going to hear live, sensitive under poklevke wand, sympathetic and beruschyaya neat stack dace in capturing, marketable in owing conditions, but on sane price.
The rest of range of I have well enough muted was recovering batons from blekkhol Japan's Mikado and shimano
To everything to everything else necessarily'll pay attention and to mayhem 360 and on opportunities I'm gonna rock out its, so as the only not particularly own formulations me wand - precisely dimensions 360 Lite (a medium) mikadovskaya, capturing the half the season, but adjust to it not can raze, in hand not generalship that whether, despite the, that in principle, she on authoritarianism and quite not a bad.

Last edited by vovan_78 (Nov 21 2011 13:27:03)

Dood wrote:

having studied catalogue Garbolino, other fidernykh udilisch in length of his 4.2 flushed with test 150 gr. In the catalogue not found

There is have them still such a stick Super Squad Feeder 4.20 / 4.50 m L & # 228 ;n ge, 1,46 m Transportl & # 228 ;n ge, 3 + 3 Teile, 385 g Rutengewicht, 75 / 175 WG

Yesterday in no clothing left hold something for me fidernoe • Mayhem • 3.9 flushed 75-175 "grape"., before these for themselves sought 4.2m and thank god that his in sale in staff no clothing left not it turned out. So here is that concerns instantiated by on the shop window immediately not appreciate that with such a as 175g rings around the the small, superficially design so temperance even frankly poor, that raze not really jibe with image serious producer, build also not Euroskepticism. In my opinion
Desire to buy feeder Garboline Mayhem I have the establishment.

Yes "Italy" modest, in design and furnish, but possesses excellent prospects workers characteristics, and about rings, they nor on that not affect, except as on weight and balance rods up, and the positioning, dozen rings very of well-hybridization of, shock leader passes on cheers, expanding not suffers, that still need?
That concerns 3.9 75-175 I personally not know where such a powerful udilishche apply, at least in such conditions not worthy.

titar wrote:

What concerns 3.9 75-175 I personally not know where such a powerful udilishche apply, at least in such conditions not worthy.

Kept this camping on K. Another in available not was, for themselves wanted to borrow 4.2m 150g. But in available there is no yes and after viewing 3,9m-175g now minds concentrated by hazy doubt.

4.2 flushed 150 grams appeared I have, from Garbolino, the first and became the most favorite for strong tide.
On today’s day I cannot call place it with such-and test which was would on so much easy and balanced, their simply there is no nor have one producer.
Real weight rods up 280 grams.
In real combat conditions working in very high pace (more 150 fish for 5 hours), big the feeding trough with own weight 120 grams, on distance there is 45 meters, I understood, that virtually not is content and was able would explicit still so much same and under this remembering as before from other udilisch after first phase symptoms brush, and in the second stage I already could not keep high pace of, I think this situation many am familiar.
That same concerns the rest of the, then. The shield very convenient, katushkoderzhatel not worse than have Shimano and Preston, a form throws eloquently, sensitivity fantastic, that concerns rings, then me seems that with them all in order, enleve coils Shimano 4,000 and all perfectly, all that need for the working tool, and beauty and glamour this deal not so important, although I would not said, that he so mediocre, rather he has its own individuality.
Feder made qualitatively and short, us same not boast of each before friend, and fish harvest in conditions competition and training facilities and to pens not maintaining my.

+5

A respected titar!

Wanted to clarify, on your favorite Garbolino (4.2 flushed 150 grams), what specific model coils from dura-Ace
Are using? ('s affl question about -owned of well-balanced kit for intense a on during).
With respect,

And error saw SUPER G Feeder 12 '/ 3.60 can get him to say something harvest, or kept in the hands of (what build have him interestingly? Noticed he own right weight in 190 gr or except "Italy not but no one?

Last edited by сашачв (Nov 26 2011 22:18:00)

titar wrote:

4.2 flushed 150 grams appeared I have, from Garbolino, the first and became the most favorite for strong tide.

How kiduchee place it? What distance there is them can be close? Can be whether view his as alternative Dutch the Installation 130 grams?

+1

piere wrote:

Wanted to clarify, on your favorite Garbolino (4.2 flushed 150 grams), what specific model reel from dura-Ace
Are using?

Shimano Aspire 4000RA

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery GARBOLINO.