All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery GARBOLINO.

Fidery GARBOLINO.

Posts 901 to 930 of 977

Yes, Garbolino surprised novelties, especially in extra-Hevy. Already want with test 200, and the and 250 under reasonable weight (compared baltserami). ARGUMENTY something now is to shoot kormukhu 150 grams + fodder and fear for its EBM!

Not only have consort of the French, have Italians, too, Colmic Kronas test with imprisonment not coincides especially on SFR :dontknow:

Vadkh wrote:

Watch the the you watched, yes not saw. There in the real life strongly overvalued test vershinok and they realistically not fit the that on them written. Very subtler.

And I and could not see. On the Altay tektry 420 in available not was. So that explore until according to from betting with your social network.
Have them 13 April is a a new this Milky Way on Circular Bolsheviks. There said accurately will. In offense and'll take a look and if please buy.
And you where his watched?

If test on vershinkam strongly overvalued, then this the jury shorting additional.
More seems interested test on the.
Throws whether he confidently stated weight? There is whether supply ruggedness?

Here on site retailer ibisu stumbled on test several St in camping on CHAMPION Tektry, truth in size 390 and test until 100 used during training.
Although not think, that can be seriously perceive results.
Tested purely build letterhead, izgibaya his route forced cargoes.
Think realistically can be understand only pobrosav different weight.

However in article make footprint. Conclusions quote:

TECTRA Feeder - build progressive

An honest progressive the form, big rivers his element, zakinet the feeder 130 grams plus fodder easily. Outside water 6600m too the Long and powerful the hilt, from this “putting on just in weight. ” Despite entire might is famously will work with the subtle gracious behavior.

Who that about this thinks? Or knows? Did so and there is no not voiceless tektry?

valex wrote:

A I and could not see. On the Altay tektry 420 in available not was. So that explore until according to from betting with your social network.
Have them 13 April is a a new this Milky Way on Circular Bolsheviks. There said accurately will. In offense and'll take a look and if please buy.
And you where his watched?

If test on vershinkam strongly overvalued, then this the jury shorting additional.
More seems interested test on the.

Strange people. You my post read?

Was I today have them in labaze, shaken Tekru. Is not a bad stick, but done zhidkovaty under ekstrokhevik on tekukhu.

There is on the Altay Tekra in available and its was shaking down, about than and wrote.

valex
Feder Garbolino G-SYSTEM Feeder 390-3SP, or this place it Feder Garbolino G-SYSTEM Feeder 390-3XP and these rods up than you not staged a? As time under your conditions.

Last edited by Aleksandr (Apr 5 2015 23:09:31)

Saw large oak logs original udilki charitably. All their previous series of khevikov and ekstrakhevikov had overvalued tests and endowments of ruggedness not regimes differed. But were markedly easier many competitors with more expensive price. For new say is difficult, defining on potryakh and reviews on him, lovivshikh people single. Can other producers look?

+1

valex wrote:

honest progressive the form, big rivers his element, zakinet crime as 130 grams plus fodder easily. Outside water 6600m too the Long and powerful the hilt, from this “putting on just in weight. ”

And when the increasingly was so and in the hands of was the most honest a form:
http://s018.radikal.ru/i516/1504/2f/a415adb9e857.jpg

With this he launched when the and on their bonds for nastolgiroval, was distracted even from master class (burner):
http://s018.radikal.ru/i526/1504/ad/8ce6541fbb43.jpg
8-)

Last edited by PVR (Apr 6 2015 08:28:56)

vinitu69 wrote:

saw large oak logs original udilki charitably. All their previous series of khevikov and ekstrakhevikov had overvalued tests and endowments of ruggedness not regimes differed. But were markedly easier many competitors with more expensive price.

Here options a bit why so. Indeed do just two - either vysokomodulnye karbony, either thin-wall forms. I guess me the second option more likely.

duffy333 wrote:

either vysokomodulnye karbony, either thin-wall forms.

I think, in senior series in most cases and the. And the.

For a series of "Makheym" I’d say, that thin-walled, from souls prosushennyy)
In "Maxim's," already a thicker will, ekstrakhevi 3.9-4.2 / 85-200 g, under a stated weight in 310gr, 185gr lurches himself, harder not even chunked, but clearly test honest.
Both fidera budgetary series of.

+1

vinitu69 wrote:

Boor were markedly easier many competitors with more expensive price.

duffy333 wrote:

1425 options a bit why so. Indeed do just two - either vysokomodulnye karbony, either thin-wall letterheads for

If look the modularity on dura-Ace, then not always than higher those easier. Beastmaster CX Light 3,35m 70g. I HPC60 + Biofibre, weighs 166 "grape"., and SUPER ULTEGRA MATCH Feeder LIGHT 3,35 / 70 carbon fibre HPC100 + Biofibre- 196 "grape". I already not say pro weight Aspaera under XT300LRC + Biofibre. :)

Last edited by Олег 32 (Apr 6 2015 15:56:47)

zloyartist wrote:

Over a series of "Makheym" I’d say, that thin-walled, from souls prosushennyy)
In "Maxim's," already a thicker will, ekstrakhevi 3.9-4.2 / 85-200 g, under a stated weight in 310gr, 185gr lurches himself, harder not even chunked, but clearly test honest.
Both fidera budgetary series of.

, too, most can say and for smaller his brother - Maxim until 150g. 120 + fodder fly right on, more 120g feeders I have in arsenal there is no, yes and need, too, there is no in the cow sheds more 120 Propulsion In general their 150g place it predisposition of honestly, can even with small endowments of.

Hello respected forumchane. Want ask Council, who possesses fiderom G-system 3.6m 20-75 gr.
This feeder want to purchase for industrialized fishing on weak during a white bream and rarely bream. That can be interesting things vydelet in this feeder, with whatever kormushkami them pleased hurl? Thank you, with respect.

Last edited by Maxik87 (Apr 15 2015 07:41:41)

Maxik87 wrote:

Hello respected forumchane. Want ask Council, who possesses fiderom G-system 3.6m 20-75 gr.
This feeder want to purchase for industrialized fishing on weak during a white bream and rarely of bream. That can be interesting things vydelet in this feeder, with whatever kormushkami them pleased hurl? Thank you, with respect.

Edited Maxik87 (Today 07 :41: 41)

Rapid and zvonkaya wand. Comfortable experience work with 40gr kormushkami, can be and more, but cautiously.

Maxik87 wrote:

Hello respected forumchane. Want ask Council, who possesses fiderom G-system 3.6m 20-75 "grape".
This feeder want to purchase for industrialized fishing on weak during a white bream and rarely of bream. That can be interesting things vydelet in this feeder, with whatever kormushkami them pleased hurl? Thank you, with respect.

Easy thin-walled a form. Fragile, Terrace which with colleague in past season tripping over 3 such stick for month) Klass - a medium-lite, trough 30-50 grams. Best suited for sports "a contact industrialized fishing." For of bream I chose would another stick (my choice in the same as - Excel / Absolute Superfider.

Thank you understood you, than the on characteristics reminded me Preston Carbonactiv C-amount 12 ft.

oleole
Tell, blang s been on zabrose or vyvazhivanie and in any places?

zloyartist wrote:

oleole
Tell, blang s been on zabrose or vyvazhivanie and in any places?

I have the form established architecture on zabrose, petty brauningovskaya there's gravy 50 g of. Place bring down third knee was near interface.

slayter
:
Want the details, pedpologaemoe historical region zabrosa, details details where? Perdpolozhenie from for what so happened?

Last edited by Genius (Apr 15 2015 22:29:27)

zloyartist wrote:

statement, blang s been on zabrose or vyvazhivanie and in any places?

Under zabrose one of these cracked upper seams (far kviver is inserted).

Genius wrote:

the details, pedpologaemoe historical region zabrosa, details details where? Perdpolozhenie from for what so happened?

Were used weight within test. In two cases was it seems on factory marriage - on first exit on water, on an even place. In the third case was impose easy snap with strong, wind - perhaps, impose have too khlyostkim.

Last edited by oleole (Apr 16 2015 09:37:47)

Genius wrote:

slayter
:
Want the details, pedpologaemoe historical region zabrosa, details details where? Perdpolozhenie from for what so happened?

– my assumption that perhaps there's too much weight, and can was what any to be a hairline fracture, third knee was in courses understanding of this the part which is inserted in komlevuyu part of, in this case this most is a long knee was in this udilishche, break in the interface 3 and 2 the knee. There is even version of that can temperature regime affected, temperatures was in district 0.
Speech is faring about GARBOLINO "G-SYSTEM Feeder" 3.6 flushed 20-75 gr.

Last edited by slayter (Apr 16 2015 12:04:32)

I as times spoke previously about statistics breakages g-systems, usually seams under kviver. Have are on Maxim's, was, too, the problem with this the convergence, in for season went fissure, 've shortened on centimeters the form) more problems not was and there is no, already 2a) season, as option sinned on marriage. Let us wait reviews and to collect statistics on Difference Amplifier Forms Heart wood, but on footprint year can be and think)

In is profitable to the garbolіno on a pity not znayshov. Are no shock.

As the profoundly sad about Garbolino. Hold something for me in the hands of G-SYSTEM Feeder specimen "3.9-4.2 flushed 150-200" grape ", just kind of threw 100 and 150 empty. Like 150 + fodder can be work boldly on dalnyake. But after reading forewarned.

himik
That precisely you alerted? Where you have read about specimen? On this Forum like not discussed.
Personally me this udilka well suits, reproaches NO

I like harvest udilischami from GARBOLINO its grains the zest of the in them there is.

Last edited by Genius (May 28 2015 19:35:25)

Genius
, in general--) pro suppose to knee far is inserted kiver-) a serious firm such a not permits, top marginal weight which you're breaking up with? Kormukha + fodder?

Last edited by himik (May 28 2015 19:50:46)

I all rods up, and I have their 6 ?o (Garbolino) try to put handle on 75% from declared test, camping on’s comfortable test me conveniently with him and not frightening

About boot on maximum
Can not townsome comparison, but I see this is so

VAZ 2101 on the tacho 160 kilometers\ untangle, and under this she can and travels 160, but brief) would be shredded, and on
Ferrari not always regulation throw a switch should lower my until pridela

Genius
Have Comrade was mechta-) allow on ferari-) Fiat is, in anglii-) not used to submerge until pleshki not because that machine not Biding my-himself boyalsya-) camping on E. You one is that garbolino this VAZ?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery GARBOLINO.