All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery GARBOLINO.

Fidery GARBOLINO.

Posts 961 to 977 of 977

maxnjp wrote:

maximally that sells in the flagship of squaring the vershinka Garbalino 1oz

Take the upper knee was, Daugavpils in flagship and do done from new Mantareev 3.0 2.5--3.3. Poluntsuvye there is. Very ??? likely, that come.
P. S. Better proactively to garner Music on subject a living product.

Montereevskie suited perfectly (can be not borrow place it), but shermanovskie me more like.

Could you tell me please, whatever vershinkami comes complete Garbolino G-Gecko Feeder 33 m and what have them your dozen
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … em-feeder? Thank you.

Last edited by Alex 88888 (Aug 14 2015 13:49:27)

2.2mm on catalogue and if judged by previous model.

vinitu69 wrote:

2.2mm on catalogue and if judged by previous model.

Thank you. And on climatic conditions, terrain vershinok not Podskajite?

In Russia 1 / 2 carbon fibre and glass, 3 / 4 and 1 carbon fibre, all different length, on fact "honest untsiyam" can not conform to.

vinitu69 wrote:

In Russia 1 / 2 carbon fibre and glass, 3 / 4 and 1 carbon fibre, all different length, on fact "honest untsiyam" can not conform to.

Understood. Thank you.

Can who had experience rybolovli takim- Garbolino G-Gecko Feeder 3.3 m, as on authoritarianism, on broskovym insurance —, as works on vyvazhivanii? Or can would what the another udilishche-the distance 30-45 flushed, Crucian 200-1,000 gr., karpik until 1,500 gr.

On Salapin.ru there is description of previous model Super G 11, this one thing and the same differences purely cosmetic. And so under your conditions suited's. Wa cloud laytovykh and mediumnykh St, in including and this. Although this place it more suited under White fish. For a major an and nekrupnogo karpika can be watch have Preston's F1, have garbolino G-max even more pixels under such a catch.

Last edited by vinitu69 (Aug 18 2015 08:30:23)

Thank you for the answer! G max, too, wanted to-not can find the money. Dutch Master 10 '8 "Feeder Rod as udilka-can yuzal? Still a small nuance-fishing, now and again on Sea-need, that would udilka was sensitive and wave of not boltalo the tip) the distance 30 flushed? , give me an advice please.

Last edited by Alex 88888 (Aug 18 2015 23:38:59)

've responded in lichku, to not clog subject.

Saw in no clothing left feeder Garbolino SUPER Rocket Feeder 390 50-150g. The price very pleasant. Can anyone possesses information about these sticks?

On site ebisu66.ru there is description of, truth renewed model. Confounds dozen first rings and a slight distance from him until reel. Couple of years ago was shaking down his, even not became detail view. Appeared the dick, dude Dick and useless investment money, worse many Chinese. Bought then Maykhem until 175g. Udilka Good, but the first ring also race and done 2,8mm. Not the most the resonant, although pick a or get shaved down suitable can be, sold bought more expensive kheviki and ekstrakheviki. On matchfishinge in my was announcement of sale such a, perishing better his buy. Can be regarded also a series of Maxim, about such a reviews accurately a way. All in my opinion understandable.

vinitu69 wrote:

Two years ago was shaking down his

I, too, his was shaking down. But quite difficult determine on "potryakh" build khevika and ekstrakhevika. Under zabrose, perhaps he will lead themselves on Different.

But quite difficult determine on "potryakh" build khevika and ekstrakhevika. Under zabrose, perhaps he will lead themselves on Different.

I expressed his opinion, me he appeared an oak, bought udilishche higher class and was them well exasperated.
P. S. On site feeder-club, in the Frost garbolino there is report human have which there is fitting subject for you udilka. He from Moscow, spishis with him.

Last edited by vinitu69 (Sep 12 2015 20:36:47)

duffy333 wrote:

Information proved urgent
Been in contact with manager retailer http://www.matchmansupplies.co.uk/ Tim Alpinom (Tim Alpin), where I I take all their "pasochki." He responded, that on this moment have him vershinok there is no (in EU of stock), but if will concrete Made to Order he their will request have regional usw members at Garbolino. The truth about timing obtain no Nitty Gritty - "will need a bit wait for one"

Sergei, and me here forumchane have advised to you turn for help. I shall state the crux of the problems:
I Amenhotep vershinku 2unts. Garbolino MAYHEM 14f '150g. And want where any its buy (can plus and odnountsovuyu, too,, if there is in nature attainable), desirable the original (with violet thread on rings and banner "Mayhem Fresh."), the length of the 58sm., 6 rings big, landing seems 2,85mm. (Dozen done personally not would measure, figure took on memory somewhere was on Forum such a 4-1-1).
For price not'll stand. Help please, camping on K. More turn is obtained not to whom.
My numbers the phone: 0982560611, 0501010140.
Thank you.

Last edited by Александр-Тернополь (Nov 5 2015 11:44:45)

'll ask, but. In the early this year chatted on this issue - me Tim responded, that so as a series of Maykhem withdrawn with production, then "loved" vershinok on it there is no.
There is still nuance. With words Tim extra-kheviki in of England are sold in very small quantities compared with udilischami other classes. So sellers their book very little - literally edenichnye copies of. As a consequence warehouse remnants of / reserves strictures per se there is no.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery GARBOLINO.