All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery GARBOLINO.

Fidery GARBOLINO.

Posts 91 to 120 of 977

As the with colleagues "throw" them on Vyrlitse, so here is if am not mistaken even empty 100 gr greater cell has ever managed zatulit on 85ob 4,000 aspaera. The form very correctly made, the Long rukoyadka, the easy as for test in 150 "grape", with more rapid marched than have EBM that makes his sky-kiduchim. Although on fish a form izgebaetsya as have parabolika perfectly working off tugging fish.

+2

benderr wrote:

Seneng kiduchee place it? What distance there is them can be close? Can be whether view his as alternative Dutch the Installation 130 grams?

I threw empty 120gr. The feeding trough, which quite strongly parusila on 119 gather steam; Shimano Aspire 4000RA. Think, if ask the goal can be and further.
Dutch the Master 4.32m-130gr. I have was, not, brought the, sold, although not bad feeder, for rivers and strong tide not suited-not in sight poklevok, is bad karpovaya dimension. In my opinion
Mayhem weighs easier, throws further, such impression, that it this makes the very, yes and is worth on decently cheaper I.M.H.O.,.

+3

Dym, titar :cool: so write, that even 4000m2 as well as want to become gold this wand. But around the its time.

viktorf wrote:

dym, titar :cool: so write, that even 4000m2 as well as very wanted become gold this wand. But around the its time.

As something on Cup Federation-2011 in Chernigiv, in role a trainer team "Lucky Fisher", Research several video-fragments that, in a result have "cult" the commercial: In cadres are trapped even 4000m2 as well as three! Future Champion world on fideru (2011) - A. A ghastly, O. Fighting, I. Veselovsky, and also: Athletes team "Lucky Fisher" S. Wladimir and D. Antoniuc gets caught "supporting Female" (Mayhem) 4.2 flushed - 150 "grape" (truth, shooting led an amateur "mylnitsey", but all-???):

Last edited by Dood (Nov 25 2011 21:23:58)

+4

And that for dvuchastnik mayhem power feeder 12 "mhm360pfd? Pro him that any tell?
And still, interestingly, as on carrying capacity Meyhem is bad not-reinforced katushkoderzhatel from Fuji?
Frankly heavy coil there questioning opasliva.
\

Last edited by vovan_78 (Nov 25 2011 23:28:22)

A respected titar!

Thank you for the answer.
And in sure we let still question:
How I understood model Shimano Aspire 4000RA already filmed with production.
In ties with this wanted to to know your credible opinion - for of well-balanced couples for fidera
Garbolino (4.2 flushed 150 grams) need deliberately seek from perhaps somewhere retire decades old reserves
Shimano Aspire 4000RA either what alternative you posovetyvayte from new models dura-Ace or other producers.
Thank for early for the answer.
With respect,

titar
The latest question - test on vershinkam?

benderr wrote:

The latter question - test on vershinkam?

2oz.3oz.4oz

piere wrote:

Seneng I understood model Shimano Aspire 4000RA already filmed with production.
In ties with this wanted to to know your credible opinion - for of well-balanced couples for fidera
Garbolino (4.2 flushed 150 grams) need deliberately seek from perhaps somewhere retire decades old reserves
Shimano Aspire 4000RA either what alternative you posovetyvayte from new models dura-Ace or other producers.

If can find Aspire, then this well, but on fact, with problem choice coils for fidera, and all the more eksta Hevy, face completely all, that same all ??? better, on this question definitive answer there is no and I have, too,. From budgetary, I have already many years TICA Certificate of SA 3,500-'m using on the cow sheds more 100gr. Bank Shimano, a coil ten years of my life, for all time reversed the the handle, has mechanism folding processes and one times made preventions for. At all the, desirable, that would all reel were conflate, for example, for Hevy and extra-Hevy - one size and producer, for Lite - a medium, too, most, but less, I have this 4,000 and 2,500 Shimano, so easier be determined with set. Himself think to buy some of that still couple of Seido or Exidg, pobyudzhetnee, pity Aspire.

+1

A respected titar!
Large thank you for the answer.
Sorry for insistence, wanted to to know your opinion for two issues:

1. As you that is, the coil Shimano Biomaster 4,000 RA (340 gr) be appropriate to fideru Garbolino (4.2 flushed 150 grams) with those, to Oceanian markets more-less balanced tackle for conditions intense industrialized fishing on average and a strong devices up on Dnieper River with kormushkami from 80 gr + prikormka?

2. For types Garbolino will represented in spots sales brand-name spare done, as this done for example for types Browning?

With respect,

Until titar-and there is no've their "5 kopecks." Except Shimano Aspire 4000RA still is worth find Super GT 4,000 RA (or RM). Twin Power XT 4,000 RM or Biomaster L Aori with Japanese market. Under than they can get unlost in the most unexpected Trade point. All the rest dura-Ace for types even with test in 100gr already "not fountain", I.M.H.O.,. And pro test 150 g I at all I'll shut up. Find a under them a good and the right coil in size 4,000-5,000 now indeed very not simply. I have, truth, their addictions among coils for dire types and to dura-Ace they no relations not have.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 27 2011 16:28:36)

+1

A respected Sergei (aka duffy333)!
Large thank you for advice!
I with large attention and respect am to someone advice.
So, I wanted to would you ask on-much detail comment on Your goes "Wu me, truth, their addictions among coils for dire types and to dura-Ace they no relations not have." Can be in lichku.
With respect,

Ah, on Forum I this already not times wrote. Trauma in lichku :flag:

Mayhem power feeder 12 "mhm360pfd dvuchastnik,
The top photo letterhead in place with TTKh, that will say techs have on garboline?
Dvuchastniki in Naglii more are used, can this prozvedeno for them and strange is specified test, (the second the designation on photography with so not rebuffed, that this?)

Last edited by vovan_78 (Nov 28 2011 19:23:15)

Not know, can and so, but transportation length not convenient, verified, had couple of dvukhchastnikov, work blanca as the me a bit better, in any case until this feeder not will emerge in available, that either concrete say it is difficult. Can say one of for customer musculaire dvukhchastnye fidera less amount on our market.
In my opinion

vovan_78 wrote:

mayhem power feeder 12 "mhm360pfd dvuchastnik

Nor in English, nor during French directories the big info for 2011 and 2012 rods up with so KievBuild is there is no :dontknow: No his also and in proposals English Internet stores, where in principle there is all. Such a acronym meets only in items on English the e-down to Bayou. Incidentally, have seller of on the e-down to Bayou (www.bobcotackle.co.uk) on own site this rods up, too, there is no.

duffy333, titar

Yes new such in sale there is no have them.
Polazil on catalogues, too, not found.
But on involves forging not it seems - made qualitatively and it comes / have are sold.
Pro vigorous transportation length dvuchastnikov I with you absolutely agree, not very conveniently, have this about 150.
We have I his at very good price, sellers said, that he 2 year as imported and is worth in street corner.
His still can be pint back, here is became take an interest in, that this for udilishche, and the big info on him - 0.
Leave or not. Perhaps leave if this not forgery and camping on K. I have there is and Bichon Frise and Picker which, too, in trunk not climb or not?

Last edited by vovan_78 (Nov 28 2011 16:52:17)

2vovan_78:
Hardly forgery. And can be photo blanca where visible the writing with test rods up? And how many vershinok in goes and what test on them Iranian?

About dvukhchastnikov, that they not amount on our market, not agree with titar th. If anything and Preston, and Corum are sold very and very well in their price segments. Yes and new dura-Ace series of Kommershialz such a same size. Mediums and Lajtha in dvukhchastnom execution on work letterhead more interesting "ordinary" fidernykh so, I.M.H.O.,.

+1

Here is photo.
http://uploads.ru/t/C/t/u/Ctuiz.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/Y/i/3/Yi3om.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/L/n/G/LnGZI.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/4/7/K/47Kc9.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/6/m/p/6mpTc.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/W/q/j/Wqj8x.jpg

Not worry, simply Sjusj?en year 3-4 year. I have couple such a plan rarities by from Shimano. That, too, little who heard.
Have good firms with In the name of old stick on order better (If not into in aging this temperature delta)

Udilishche "native" - "own than the" not case :flag: tailed very many characteristic branded details, which no one spoof not will - ranging from the pouch from proprietary business tissue on that prevents 60ml / new boots and Optimisation garbage determined as-if his a magnet attractive, and ending mottos like without mistakes on form (believe me, on this most often in sight "the left" goods). Ah and other rings matchevogo type even on fiderakh large test. Moreover done motley test in different length of his - this signature trait Garbolinovskikh types.
On first glance and judging by from test rods up 75 / 100gr (strange such little breakup :O) not know even, that to think :dontknow: not potrusiv his. Invite thought pro enough a powerful and posylistoe place it, but with features parabolika under burdens. But his done: Tests (0.75-1.0-1.25 Anabelle Lake now) and their material (glass) make to start thinking about his use on-start on carp we should drink a from 3kg with methods and fletami or on during not higher 60gr common weight snap. Was would modicum one vershinka carbon can be was would to speak and pro more a strong for.

+1

katana wrote:

(If not into in aging this temperature delta)

Yes it there is, but however.
Well prolachenoe (without surpluses udilishche), without sports yuzanoe, not for 2-3 year surrender starts, and for 10-20

katana wrote:

Don’t worry, simply Sjusj?en year 3-4 year. I have couple such a plan rarities by from Shimano. That, too, little who heard.
Have good firms with In the name of old stick on order better

Thank you, calmed! :cool: I in principle, too, so thought. :rolleyes:

Last edited by vovan_78 (Nov 28 2011 20:40:48)

duffy333 wrote:

Udilische "native" - "own than the" not case

Is famously.

duffy333 wrote:

At first glance and judging by from test rods up 75 / 100gr (strange such little breakup) not know even, that to think not potrusiv his. Invite thought pro enough a powerful and posylistoe udilishche, but with features parabolika under burdens. But his done: Tests (0.75-1.0-1.25 Anabelle Lake now) and their material (glass) make to start thinking about his use on-start on carp we should drink a from 3kg with methods and fletami or on during not higher 60gr common weight snap. Was would modicum one vershinka carbon can be was would to speak and pro more a strong for.

I at all not understood that this for 75 / 100 with such vershinkami.
Like would to believe, that he on authoritarianism not leaves chance widely have us "advertised" fotonu pro, have seeing honestly say a form very intesnyy, but only only a form.

Last edited by vovan_78 (Nov 28 2011 20:46:45)

duffy333 wrote:

Skyfall about dvukhchastnikov, that they not amount on our market, not agree with titar th.

I such a not wrote, and wrote, that less amount, and this different things, but fact.
With all agree, feeder cool but from old series of, sharpened under enleve carp and not puny, hence moscha and sensitivity vershinok, and made a form as in Preston, equal Scotlands - this well.
Now all amp; D under involvement Daren Cox's, not many has changed concept, but DM face holds and so same makes decent things.

Last edited by titar (Nov 28 2011 21:37:40)

+1

With all agree, feeder cool but from old series of, sharpened under enleve carp and not puny, hence moscha and sensitivity vershinok, and made the form as in Preston, equal Scotlands - this well.
Now all amp; D under involvement Daren Cox's, not many has changed concept, but DM face holds and so same makes decent things.

I am not mistaken that:
Wand quietly will approached only and for industrialized fishing melkorybitsy (a white bream, small fry) with average distance there is (until 60 m) without in heat and on nesilnom during, sensitive done will help. Naturally, triviality can be quietly carrying tempovo, and build rods up will closer to averagely-rapid, but, under actively a reluctant fish, build is changing to vyazhuschemu with transition in parabolik (wand on shaken quite not solid oak wood).
And I so understood, with your with duffy333 words, that had forced middle and a major carp and bream, it not dire. Progressive build under burdens will parabolit and execute orders, and a form enough a powerful to is ours a good biggest, on basic until 6lb (mono ~ 0.22) and ceasing recommended they diameter from: 0.10-0.18 (pondered and're sweating, as carp on 3kg and, as you say, more, remove on such a tackle).

Now still questions
1 At victory, such a radar vershinkam under it comes to shagging carp (a major)?
2 What for figures through slash, if this test from / until, then very a small gap, as me seems, 75 / 100 usually he whilst 30-100, and perishing quite this test not really jibe with vershinkami.

Last edited by vovan_78 (Nov 29 2011 09:27:20)

vovan_78 wrote:

. That for figures through forward slash, if this test from / until, then very a small gap, as me seems, 75 / 100 usually he whilst 30-100, and perishing quite this test not really jibe with peaks.

These figures written specifically for moreover, to the fishers could quickly and correctly orient on place:
- caught property fish - here same-a-lug 75 "grape"!
- ah, and if caught trophy - then all 100! :D

Forget it on these figures. All the more, with such vershinkami. In my opinion, of course.

Last edited by Dood (Nov 29 2011 09:28:05)

+1

Dood wrote:

Those figures written specifically for moreover, to the fishers could quickly and correctly orient on place:
- caught property fish - here same-a-lug 75 "grape"!
- ah, and if caught trophy - then all 100!
Forget it on these figures. All the more, with such vershinkami. In my opinion, of course.

+100500 :D
Have Garbolino at all enough whose ways are strange with vershinkami. Here is the other it's new to him option kit "place it / done" - SUPER G DISTANCE Feeder. Test - 20 / 150. In goes done 1 / Fresh (glass), 1 / 4oz, 1 / Fresh (carbon fibre) + hollow carboxylic "Hollow emerge tir" test roughly 3oz. As set of latent?
Until themselves not can try some nothing understandable not will. It seems you, vovan’s organs is 78, the only from forums voiceless in available there is this feeder :flag:

Radar need a for what would when easy method is freeing itself from feed the tip not crashed bridal crime as with trawling, and moscha need a, that would can be was a little more excited feed sown a on method. In my opinion

+2

Chuyka need a for what would when easy method is freeing itself from feed the tip not crashed bridal crime as with trawling, and moscha need a, that would can be was a little more excited feed sown a on method. In my opinion

I on method never eiaee ;)
Metodnye, peletsnye and carp udilki usually their names call.
Garbolino meant and called stick power feeder??
Hi,, now not season its have on major fish, and interestingly became. Shopping :)

Last edited by vovan_78 (Nov 29 2011 15:26:51)

In short, we learnt, that to what, it turned out, that you are right, stick purely karpovaya. Done dubovaty and very obese have tulip buds. Walnut sideboard, not sensitive.
More-less "works" - only the most soft and the not separately from blanca, and the entire a form. The rest done at all oak. Stick convergence within priblizhena to paraboliku, this becomes obviously, and naturally is obvious dubovost vershinok, under "raw" average done - goes on "a company of" the form rods up.
Comes the question what done pochuvstvitelney here can be pick a of those that there is on market, if done on kind of about Bajaus mm in diameter.

Last edited by vovan_78 (Dec 1 2011 09:58:31)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery GARBOLINO.