All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery GARBOLINO.

Fidery GARBOLINO.

Posts 151 to 180 of 977

Here is the price me, too, embarrass. I at all from Russia, in the diversion with our is obtained about 110 dollars. At all I this feeder tool around in isn, touched, vsrode all short, all coincides. In goes two such as carboxylic done on 1 / 4 and 1 / 2 ounces of, one glass on 1 / 2 ounces of and hollow carboxylic. Still footnotes there is for vershinok.

alexmar wrote:

Hello! Found in no clothing left Garbolino SUPER G DISTANCE Feeder on ah very comical price. Immediately appeared suspicions, that forgery. Studied catalogue, looked derzhitsya, all dissimilar like one in one. Can anyone can suggest the, real or not? Derzhitsya, truth, odious quality, on cell was photographing

I have in accuracy such same as on the photo. Without a plastic, tubusa. With so same black katushkoderzhatelem.
’ last winter from of England. So that think not forgery. Perhaps simply model released year previously.

Crime as 100 grams + fodder is abandoning without problems. Only here is done painful for brittle. I have already 2 ukorochennye.
For themselves made conclusion, that such vershinkami desirable hurl not more than 60g trough. T. E. Had forced on-start and slow during.
On during and for maximally-zabrosa'm using it wore vershinku. She much more the enduring, much as forgives and well sensitive under-fishing during.

Last edited by AlexeyP (Dec 25 2011 02:43:48)

+1

All thank you of the those who would escape punishment is! Perhaps, all-???, buy. Although for my conditions he not quite suited (a strong tech), but, think, to him can be will pick a done pomoschney although would from other producers. Pity simply will such good disappearing for such funny money :)

alexmar wrote:

Probably, all-???, buy. Although for my conditions he not quite suited (a strong tech), but, think, to him can be will pick a done pomoschney although would from other producers. Pity simply will such good disappearing for such funny money

Believe that decision adopted the wrong, cannot be to acquire thing only because that she sells for funny money, and normally be exploited not tickles. Done powerful you not will save.
Think, think, solve you.

I.e. this feeder for a strong in heat raze? , it is a pity me he very grassroots. Perhaps, indeed not worth force his and their nerves.
All-??? want still times inquire have vladeltsov this fidera, accounted for whether harvest them on strong currents (test something, like, an opportune) and will whether this perhaps, if TUR more powerful done?

Last edited by alexmar (Dec 25 2011 21:23:18)

Better not worth this to do, place it clearly not for crosscurrents, wasn, that for weak!

+1

Yes, indeed, katushkoderzhatel on this udilishche black color of firms it.

+1

Respected community! I need in Council camping on E. 'm Volkswagen Jetta TDI for the middle tide. Expanding industrialized fishing until 60 fringes meters, maximum weight zabrasyvaemoy purposefulness 60 "grape". Regard two options:
1) MAYHEM 13' MEDIUM FEEDER;
2) DUTCH MASTER by 12,8 " ;6 0gr feeder
Correctly whether to compare these two fidera? And if from whom there is practice use of both udilisch as they in comparison with each other?

Think, that incorrect approach, because, that:
I have from this list of Number 1 - Italy 13 'MEDIUM Feeder, with test 75 "grape", three done on 3, 4 and 5 ounces. This well enough for industrialized fishing with kormushkami until 60 gr + prikormka on average and moderately-strong during. Under testing I showered these fiderom and trough in 80 - 100 "grape" + prikormka - harvest well can be, only slightly be careful need to bombarding (desirable smoothly, not sharply).
Number 2 - DUTCH MASTER by 12,8 "; 60gr feeder- this, too, very chic feeder," dream advanced fidermena ", but he clearly in short and clearly with less test, than have numbers 1.
Although H. E. Z. - can all of this and not so - I these fiderom not catching. Can had forced with the feeding trough in 40-50 "grape" + prikormka - this and there is had forced on average during (after all every this "srednest tide" assesses in its own way).
In my opinion.

Italy 13 'MEDIUM Feeder, with test 75 "grape", three done on 3, 4 and 5 ounces.

Wladyslaw Ivanovich! Very interesting Complectaion fidera with test until 75 grams. This is so is faring from producer or you doosnaschali?

Dood
Coworker. With your words conclusion roughly such: Have Garbolino under announced 75gr, test clearly undervalued. This catches in eyes and on core coursework they vershinok, and have Preston's all on shui at all.

Топор wrote:

Dood
Coworker. With your words conclusion roughly such: Have Garbolino under announced 75gr, test clearly undervalued. This catches in eyes and on core coursework they vershinok, and have Preston's all on shui at all.

Yes, about Garbolino - apparently so and there is: Test producer slightly undervalued at all - otherwise why his Oceanian markets "extra-khevishnymi" vershinkami? Real test, as the me - from 10 grams (catching these pounder with vershinkoy on 1.5 ounces of -sm nizhe- and the feeding trough Vegas on 7 grams) - and somewhere until 90-100 grams. In favor of 90-100 grams says also comparison diameters its knees have Garbolino Mayhem mediums 3.6 flushed-75 "grape" and 3.9 flushed-75 "grape" (I have there is they both): Have second fidera (on 3.9 flushed) dozen all its knees clearly the larger, than have first (on 3.6 flushed) - became be, supply ruggedness have 3.9 flushed there is;
And that pitfalls Preston's - "on shui at all or without him" - accurately say not can: I him not catching nor never, about than and mentioned higher. But on this Forum there is wielders Prestonov, they can clarify my assumptions or smash the their on the vine - H. E. Z.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

. Very interesting Complectaion fidera with test until 75 grams. This is so is faring from producer or you doosnaschali.

Yes, such is Complectaion from producer - 3 such as carboxylic done on 3, 4 and 5 ounces.
I doosnastil (under aid "shkuringa", naturally) still 2-are vershinkami: On 1.5 ounces of Difleks from Trabukko (real test order 0.5 ounces of) and roughly on 1.5-2 ounces of, unsigned glass from conger conger.

Last edited by Dood (Jan 14 2012 19:55:43)

If Italy 13 'MEDIUM Feeder, with test 75 gr. Has such supply ruggedness the interestingly as his the form predisposition of on vyvazhivanii and on how many sensitive the form to poklevkam ah camping on E. As preferable poklevka in hand?

Here is honestly Wladyslaw Ivanovich I not quite understand then. :canthearyou:
If udilka until 75 grams, then why it crested from 3 to 5 ozov?! :dontknow:

Valery wrote:

If Italy 13 'MEDIUM Feeder, with test 75 "grape". Has such supply ruggedness the interestingly as his the form predisposition of on vyvazhivanii and on how many sensitive the form to poklevkam ah camping on E. As preferable poklevka in hand?

These categories - practicing to perform blanca, sensitivity and return in hand - human errors notions, every their has handled on their - as the me, then all is famously!

WILDHUNTER wrote:

That honestly Wladyslaw Ivanovich I not quite understand then. :canthearyou:
If udilka until 75 grams, then why it crested from 3 to 5 ozov?! :dontknow:

I understand so, that but it works this udilka specifically for tide. Yes and graduation in ounces ????? producer its grains - there common "standard" on them.

Here is this udilka Garbolino Mayhem A psychic Feder 3.9 flushed - 75 "grape" - under zabrose and under vyvazhivanii - visible bend upper knee + vershinka (they stronger vygibayutsya under burdens) and middle +, lower knee (, too, bend, but in a lesser extent):

http://s018.radikal.ru/i508/1201/7f/e9a72276a085t.jpg

http://s018.radikal.ru/i504/1201/9a/b98531912423t.jpg

Dood
How many gram it hangs there's gravy on photo?

Accurately not remember - I then first time tested this feeder and has tried all, that was under your hands should. Perhaps, on this photo there's gravy Vegas 56 grams + prikormka.

I began test with 100 meeting, but impose made their only seamless, so forth became ship types- wet the optimal weight trough and prikormki, under which I have goes the most an obscure impose - broke a there's gravy about 60 "grape" + prikormka.

Dood
Intuitively, think there real test under 120gr.

Valery wrote:

respected community! I need in Council camping on E. 'm Volkswagen Jetta TDI for the middle tide. Expanding industrialized fishing until 60 fringes meters, maximum weight zabrasyvaemoy purposefulness 60 "grape". Regard two options:
1) MAYHEM 13' MEDIUM FEEDER;
2) DUTCH MASTER by 12,8 " ;6 0gr feeder
Correctly whether to compare these two fidera? And if from whom there is practice use of both udilisch as they in comparison with each other?

Dutch Master by 12,8 / 60 - udilishche, which I'm using the most often for fishing on Dnieper River, when me need a work with headings, feeders until 80 grams (without Accounting feed).

Because this line devoted Garbolino, 'll reschedule the, that wrote, in appropriate subject: http://feeder.webtalk.ru/viewtopic.php?id=547#p41514

Last edited by VIVA (Jan 15 2012 01:51:45)

Dood wrote:

Yes, such is Complectaion from producer - 3 such as carboxylic done on 3, 4 and 5 ounces.
I doosnastil (under aid "shkuringa", naturally) still 2-are vershinkami: On 1.5 ounces of Difleks from Trabukko (real test order 0.5 ounces of) and roughly on 1.5-2 ounces of, unsigned glass from conger conger.

Made photo, encourages provisional misconception about comparative bend of under its own weight Polish vershinok, from above down (feeder GARBOLINO Italy Feeder, code on out of a catalogue - MHF 3903M, the length of the - 13 '/ 3.90m, the length of the in transport position -1.36m, to-in sections + to-in vershinok - 3 + 3, own weight -240 gr, test fidnra - 25 / 75 gr, the cost of on out of a catalogue & # 163 ;8 9.99):
- 5 oz;
- 4 oz;
- 3 oz;
- roughly 1.5-2.0 oz, from conger conger, glass;
- roughly on 0.5 oz, from Trabukko, Difleks on 1.5 ounces of.

http://s018.radikal.ru/i500/1201/e4/50d8d577c596t.jpg

-

+1

Could you tell me please! What test has vershinka # 3 called as 03-Beltransgaz?

Алекс wrote:

Say, is please! What test has vershinka # 3 called as 03-Beltransgaz?

I have there is feeder salmo Diamond set out. There, too, three done, and, too, it is unclear no test each of them!
Sasha, you that, that you for fuel-wood bought? :D :playful:

Sasha, and if with my vershinkami from Mr. Picker here compare?

Viktor Vladimirovich, have League series of, producer which talk sutured on your the cap, thus same way done marked by :D :playful:
So, that 1 :1 in this added kernel API time. :D

duffy333 wrote:

Sasha, and if with my vershinkami from Mr. Picker here compare?

Is famously! So and will do. There is suspicion, that unit measure equal 0.25 oz.

Thank God, have producer, which devoted this theme, all done signed by in oz - become entangled among three pines (sorry :blush:, three vershinok, inside in kit fidera-Mr. Picker here from Garbolino) - ah raze impossible! :cool:

Have series of G-Max judging by around the get back a little on Different :yep:

Dood wrote:

Slava God, have producer, which devoted this theme, all done signed by in oz

"Morning good", Wladyslaw Ivanovich! :flag: :flirt: you what today such adamant? :D

Found, incidentally the intel:
№1 - 1/4 oz
№2 - 1/2 oz
№3 - 3/4 oz
№4 - 1.0 oz

And camping on Afghan

Алекс wrote:

"models good", Wladyslaw Ivanovich! :flag: :flirt: you what today such adamant? :D

Point - here is: http://www.garbolinouk.co.uk/accessorie … -rod-tips/ :flirt:

And still - here is: In banned to garner "G MAX Feeder spare" - is a only in PDF-format (French option).

Last edited by Dood (Jan 22 2012 18:46:36)

So on exiled written, that these done for series Mayhem and Super G. Under a series of G Max they not suited - today verify the backup from my Mr. Picker here, hang out.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery GARBOLINO.