All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery GARBOLINO.

Fidery GARBOLINO.

Posts 211 to 240 of 977

duffy333 wrote:

dilischa series Super G and G MAX indeed decent competitors topam

And they beautiful? Spinningi and lug (electrical connector), alas, not luster of in terms design and fittings.

If honestly, never viewed fidernye rods up with such perspective :dontknow: guidelines beauty ????? their.

hybrid rapid Shimy and binder Preston's

Here is this very prikolno. Want watch.

A pro done, decided to test, thank god there is opportunity, peremeril all done on fiderakh Super G, G Max and Mayhem, I have they why the perfectly vzaimozamenilis. Can have us party types what the Mandher. As the me all stand simply perfectly. Yes and landing seats like as same assessment. Mikrometrom not hath measured, but all stand simply perfectly. Me this question, too, interested, so as me not was hosted by Complectaion on vershinkam, like, virtually all fidera, man up.

+2

I have Picker GARBOLINO SUPER G Bomb 9ft.’in of England. Have Alexa feeder G MAX 12ft.’in Laki is Fisher. My shell and such as carboxylic done aren't flush sit in his feeder - right frame under potryakhe and under zabrose forces routinely not go :( Father Jun Kunimura :dontknow:
Now me several udilisch this producer will come - 'll take a look on their the substitution vershinok.

duffy333 wrote:

My shell and such as carboxylic done aren't flush sit in his feeder - right frame under potryakhe and under zabrose forces routinely not go

First they suffered production in Romania, then esquerda orders in China. Have you whose?

I don't know, on them "made civil." Not written :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

'll take a look on their the substitution vershinok.

Sergei, there is no there vzaimozamenyaemosti, different diameters and not only, build have vershinok (if can be so call) so same so and this is so and should be, so as a series of "G" very strongly different from "G Max" on their characteristics, you same himself know. :flag:

Yes, agree, all so and there is. Pick up volumes K have Alexa his done and shall photograph for comparisons with their, to was visible the difference.
Simply from-for absence of open water one starts pursue prevents "otkryvayut experiments" :D

--something me finally in hands so MMORPG many place it Italy POWER Feeder 14 '(MHF 4203P). So, in:
is: 310gr (asserted prizvoditelem)
y. Length: 14 '(4,20m)
! Steady: Fast yet progressive power clauses) as writes pro him producer. Yes, on potryakh place it enough rapid, but without test zabrosov with recommended scales me to speak not about than :dontknow:
gap adjustment blanca: I (Super High Modulus carbon)
Number of sections: 3 + 3 (done)
Transport long, lvy: 1M anti-torpedo 50sm (would measure in transported in which he goes)
gap adjustment pens: Cork
y. Length pens: Until, lower the mountings katushkoderzhatelya - 55sm, with katushkoderzhatelem - 70sm.
Katushkoderzhatel: Fuji.
other rings: 11sht (a form) + 6 units (vershinka), material - SIC
the recommended the main: 3lb-8lb / 0.14-0.25
done: In goes go 2oz, 30z – 've got glass, 4oz - carbon fibre; all same length (58sm) and offer comprises - Orange painting between a tulip and their closest little ring. Rings large, as and should be on feeder with so upper test.
Diameter vershinok: Roughly 2.5mm (when I buy a normal measuring tool :mad:)
Price category: The average; recommended producer retailer the price in of England RRP & # 163 ;1 09.99 (~ $173.00).

Information from producer: This place it was specifically developed for of Dutch fishermen-leschatnikov so as them account for harvest on very distant made it.

your entry opinion:
Place it until not oblovleno and even not "obbrosano", but the first impression request immediately - this software. And these all said. ???? this don as only bugging the hell out of komlevoe knee was and prichine the thickness blanca. By udilishche don, that it "replies" for its upper test fully and without curiously there "if." Also cause respect rings on form - they all on three paws, that indicates, that health policies indeed serious burden. The quality of enforcement letterhead so same not causes reservations. That personally me disquieting - this set of vershinok. Namely one of them - in as 3oz. If honestly, I not understand its appointments - for tide glass not the best material, and for the boner 3oz total, I.M.H.O.,. Make more sense dressed would carboxylic in 3oz. But this again same strictly personal opinion. Now on a coil under this udilishche. Ironically me liked as on him became 4,000-the test on dura-Ace. Such a sense of, that the size of the first the rings, high paws, and distance until coils made specifically under this the size of the. For bolshish sizes shpul ring highly small (diamm. 2sm), low planting of (1,5sm until letterhead) and enough close to center of the spool (60cm until paws, coils). But, again same, this my "vision beautiful."

Text or: Forgot to mention pro one an interesting nuance :) Central banks’highest affair from the pouch I took out tube with vershinkami. Prismtrivayus and quietly cracks - in tubuse everything she said, to potential done :O Got it right here, took out their, looked (proved shell) and think himself itself: "That for nah. :mad:!! "'m postponing tube in side and'm with booking the rest parts of rods up in anticipation another" surprise. " Комлевое колено нормальное, второе тоже, а из отделения для третьего торчит тюльпан :O Я в полном ахуе достаю ЭТО с мыслями о том, что это хлыст - Авон и либо производитель чего-то не то пишет в каталогах, либо мне прислали что-то абсолютно "эксклюзивное" :D Но как всегда все оказалось на много прозаичнее и приземленнее: какого-то хрена производитель под вершинки предусмотрел тубус весьма маленького диаметра и поэтому в него могут поместиться только ДВЕ комплектные вершинки, а третья просто остается в верхнем колене. "Рационализаторы", мля :tired:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 29 2012 01:07:17)

+13

duffy333- Thanks for a good the review! "Made there" brought? The best proposal for these money? Alternative there is? And most importantly - not jumped the gun whether I yesterday? :blush: :rofl:

Received as usually - "made there" :D

About "better proposals for these money" nothing not I’d say so as on water with him not was. And until this will not happen to lend any estimates his broskovym insurance —, practicing on fish not d. Yes, potential have this rods up there is. Yes, guys them a enough well (titar on contest, winning the Federation on-my).

Alternative? I even and not know - not was conceived over these. Perhaps in such ???? ???? (growth / weight / test / the cost of) Preston COMPETITION Feeder 14FT. Truth I his still in the hands of not kept and pro test understanding of there is no. But done have him on tests such same. Still option - this browning Syntec XL feeder (4.20m, test until 140gr).

Preston - this Preston. Garbolino - this Garbolino. But if like it or, can swap has ;)

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 28 2012 23:17:25)

+1

Was would interestingly compare Italy POWER Feeder 14 'with TRABUCCO SYGNUM TXL Feeder 4.20, in weight trabukko a bit tyazheelee 358 "grape", and is worth cheaper.

And me like would compare Italy POWER Feeder 14 'with TRABUCCO SYGNUM XLD Feeder 4,20m - HH: Have Trabukko all done carbon fibre,, too, on 2-3-4 ounces of, himself feeder easier - 295 ppm grams the promised weight, test - 170 grams! However in Ukraine such Trabukki until that there, unfortunately. Know in Russia one novice fiderista "from speaking" - have them such feeder freely sold;. And with my "applying" man his blackcurrant. That OK, "path types works in mysterious ways"!

+1

Real weight Mayhema 4.20 - 280 grams, so have shown scales,!
Balance rods up - smoother. Not the case, for sport and not only an ideal option

+1

Became proud owner Italy POWER Feeder 14 'thanks to activist Sergey duffy333. The first the impression very favorable. :cool: But tests stick on water only hit with. With look forward await the plyusovoy weather and'm heading on Starobeshevo.

duffy333 wrote:

producer under done the ramifications tube highly puny diameter and so in him can fit only to potential complete done, and the third simply remains in atop the knee. "Save", f-fuck.

I quietly embedded you all three done in tube. Simply keep trotting out their need all together. On one not make from-for big of passage rings. ;-)

Last edited by benderr (Feb 2 2012 21:37:54)

+1

And on Picker as impression? Ask not of the interests sake of, and compound interest for. :yep:

duffy333 wrote:

A on Picker as impression?

I his even compare not can nor with than :dontknow: Skyfall the first experiences, increasingly that I kept in the hands of until this NERVOUSLY smoke. Enforcement on 5 +. Delicately and together with those very nobly and porodisto. An interesting set of vershinok. Two glass 1 / 2 and 1 / 4 Oz’s. And so same two coal done 1 / two and 1 / 4 Oz’s. Wondered, but hope, that increasingly gather additionally in any way on water feature. On transported very many information :cool: And test on a fishing line and the thickness of the recommended by the whether fishing line of yours, then whether twist are spaced. The hilt from two species congestion. The Bottom "waves" on senses here from more honorable material. And no neoprene below katusheoderzhatelya. :cool:

Last edited by benderr (Feb 2 2012 23:36:43)

+1

benderr
And in more details what for Picker? Growth, test?

GARBOLINO SUPER G Bomb 9ft - the first post this themesand another:flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 2 2012 22:43:52)

duffy333 wrote:

A on Picker as impression?

Geu-bombs?

Mr. Picker and truth bombA :) unparalleled until not met

+1

Hi,! Villains. ;)
Reread yesterday subject, then on dzhetfishe subject and discussion in topic.
Want Picker! :D

WILDHUNTER wrote:

I want

Can be understand very they haven. :crazyfun:
Although purely superficially pikerok this me attracted. Can and buy over time.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 3 2012 22:32:51)

Here is not a gift popular wisdom says: "Better one times see, than a hundred times hear" :flag:

Although purely superficially pikerok this me attracted. Can and buy over time.

Buy it! Regale themselves! Realistically will seems interested then your glance on this place it.

I already bought :cool:

benderr wrote:

I already bought

Ah and is identically. There is reason potrusit.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 3 2012 23:10:07)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Buy! Regale themselves! Realistically will seems interested then your glance on this place it.

This in than this will be joy? O.o. Put need to solve that sell. And sell many what want.

WILDHUNTER
So contact to activist Sergey DSI - deal the :dontknow:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery GARBOLINO.