All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough 2

Posts 1 to 30 of 999

duffy333 wrote:

Then why oh why counter question - and than directing such length prevents or bad? ??? ?? ? ? on many branded the cow sheds or in requires strong, or in poluzhestkom the form of he present.

So understood that messages simply not are placed, created continuation of.

, ( ), , , , , , () . Hope further understandable to what this brings. Respectively trough Fox brand, to (VOS) for tide worse those same cells and not only because that they poorly hold bottom and also because slowly drowning and severely get worn out pulled.

Last edited by Vavilon (May 12 2011 19:31:18)

In protection long averting:
- with him, trough-fed on my view, it is a dance :blush:;
- intuitively me seems, that with long one corruption korshuka will better fly (now'Americain peredneotgruzhennye trough, which come across on eyes - they all have long bends, truth not plastic, and lesochnye - can simply coincidence :dontknow:, in late all firmachi not for good reason prisobachili such bends).

Last edited by (May 12 2011 20:22:25)

All of this correctly. Trough round construction at all for tide not suited so as quite not hold bottom. And with krylyshkami those more. So that trough and from FOKS-and, and from VOS-and in primarily are intended for small (until turret until) the boner and there manifest themselves best, I.M.H.O.,. I here is thought why on the cow sheds English producers there is this directing. Likely from-for especially local English increased the - they overwhelmingly small and band or with very weak the passage. Respectively must summer strongly zarostat submarine habitats. In such reservoirs to avoid zatsepov and breakages needs to there's gravy quickly recovered - literally was started with seats. Here is this the directing-lever and allows this do.
And for tide those same nicknames there is oval trough with flat upside (Corum and Drennan) - no one there on FOKS-policies on devices up not but.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Hence must summer strongly zarostat submarine habitats. In such reservoirs to avoid zatsepov and breakages needs to there's gravy quickly recovered - literally was started with seats. Here is this the directing-lever and allows this do.

Even times read the my post not love to repeat, if dont believe me, this easily test. With long one corruption the 1949 proven, than with brief or at all without him (only with ring for fastening).
Never write untested things.

Last edited by Vavilon (May 12 2011 20:47:58)

And can be clarify. About what services goes speech?

Vavilon
Up on the so same closely and that I wrote. These trough were made from 0 until 15 gr- tobish recover Mr. Picker here. No fig you tide and waves here nighttime? Not like you poletnovsplyvatelnye characteristics with long one corruption - not kicksledging. Many likes and and it - fishing. Not back, brother,.

Gepard wrote:

A can be clarify. About what services goes speech?

Far the disappeared previous posts - here is and it and not clear you

maury wrote:

From / To fields the disappeared previous posts - here is and it and not clear you

:D They in previous topic "trough" - with # 995 "gruel y'all got going" :yep:

maury wrote:

Read it so same closely and that I wrote. These trough were made from 0 until 15 gr- tobish recover Mr. Picker here. No fig you tide and waves here nighttime? Not like you poletnovsplyvatelnye characteristics with long one corruption - not kicksledging. Many likes and and it - fishing. Not back, brother,.

Yes no one not kipishuet. As all not like constructive criticism. Me at all't care. Not I same trough Quirks among.

Gepard wrote:

A can be clarify. About what services goes speech?

I here is, too, not synched up, that for "bends" such? When this on the cow sheds, yes even and brendovykh, bends ticked? I understand guide directing on a fishing line donochniki place or coiling in simmetrichke for the leash, but here is on feeding trough. The first time hear! :dontknow: violations honored previous posts. This it turns out noose fastening fishing line of yours or simply pendant called corruption! :playful:

FEEDER wrote:

I here is, too, not synched up, that for "bends" such? When this on the cow sheds, yes even and brendovykh, bends ticked? I understand guide directing on a fishing line donochniki place or coiling in simmetrichke for the leash, but here is on feeding trough. The first time hear! :dontknow: violations honored previous posts. This it turns out noose fastening fishing line of yours or simply pendant called corruption! :playful:

O as, it turns out in St. Petersburg directing -podvesom, call :D

Testirovanie feeders AKhS 28, 42, 56.

http://i045.radikal.ru/1106/6e/f2f4427e57cd.jpg

On days received from Ivano-Frankivsk a new a series of feeders AKhS-28, 42, 56 this continuation of
Very successful series of feeders from the same producer AKhS on 40, 60, 80, 100 and 120 grams.
And although, according to a producer, forestry I for tests samples new feeders
- not final option, so as continues to be fought tuning and clearer some details,
However external kind of and results my tests reveal about very high as a
This product.

http://i001.radikal.ru/1106/d1/40e7db1393b0.jpg

A bit time without after host Ukraine on it catching fish fiderom, in Ukrainka, 28-29 on May 2011,
With look forward and large interest began to public with new kormushkami AKhS-28, 42, 56.

Description:
There's gravy carried out from plastic, cargo - rectangular, some sort of lead, without thanks center of gravity.
Inside for prikormki carried out in the form of splyusnutogo with one hand cylinder, type on grille ,
Dozen almost 35 mm, length about 45 mm.
Outside on any-lattice there are three small wing.

http://s005.radikal.ru/i212/1106/f2/ed938825252f.jpg

A plastic toy fastening with a built-vertlyuzhkom the jury roughly on 32 mm.
Thus, the total length trough accounts for roughly 77 mm.
Some sort of lead my weight attached fact to plastmassovomu cylinder-lattice in four spots.
There's gravy nerazbornaya.

http://s010.radikal.ru/i312/1106/a5/d8db9655741e.jpg

Weight about 28, 42 and 56 grams - the available I have scales, worked only with the feeding trough AKhS56,
And have shown 60,0 grams (electronic scales, on 40 kg, with step 10 grams, neottarirovannye,
Perhaps, floor limit sensitivity scale begins with 50 grams, and upper even 4000m2 as well as 40 kg).

http://s004.radikal.ru/i205/1106/5f/b935f7d4373d.jpg

Testirovanie:
The first time eiaee with the feeding trough AKhS56, at night with 1 on 2 June 2011, on distance there is about 20-25 forge the
Reproaches there is no, with usually have on it tasks this there's gravy has dealt.
6 June 2011, despite heat and the absence of in day time major fish in move I
Place Quay on the left Bank of Dnepr in Kyiv, the assistant with moderately-slow the passage -
Decided to all-??? more in detail test these plans.

Feder Shimano Speedmaster Medium Feeder, 3,66 m 105 gr, vershinka on 2 oz, coil Shimano
Super 4,000 GT RM (reanimirovannaya after of a breakdown and modified Yin. Details
From Japanese Biomastera), cord Stren Microfuse Fluoroscent 0.10 mm, tooling nesimmetrichnaya noose
From monofila 0.25 mm, footnotes from themselves a rubber about 10-15 centimeters (on anyone of fire case ,
Suddenly will have vyvazhivat bonus :)), ceasing 0,148 mm P-Line about 1.0 flushed, hooks different # # 12-14.
The bait maggot, the boot.
Fish-sicles a homemade, on the basis of different ground waste confectionery industry
And groats with closest product range according market.
Should be noted excellent flight configurations quality feeders AKhS28, 42, 56. Empty crime as,
Without much pressure, works on 72 turnover reel, that fits roughly 57.6 flushed (1 about =0, 80 flushed).

http://s005.radikal.ru/i212/1106/f2/ed938825252f.jpg

The availability of clams on bottom defined by slow protaskivaniya on beneath the trough
vershinka under slow potyazhkakh's a-twitchin '(in places, where there is the conch has the power), as if there's gravy
Is moving as the carriage on bulyzhnoy span in. Method dzhigovaniya found promising,
On my view, place, on horizontal table, and closer begins seamless rise.
The depth of in promising point fits countdown under falling trough AKhS56 seven ,
About 4-5 meters. Klipsuyus on 54 scandisk.
Zakarmlivayus 5 kormushkami and the first derive impression, there's gravy flies accurately there,
Far I have my sights set under zabrose.
The second derive impression all trough AKhS-28, 42, 56 under contrary vymatyvanii
The 1949 roughly on 20 st turnover, and until Bank go on top water. Turkic forward Id say,
That and with chopped-average fish tank , too,! :)
Finally sticking my boner in on hook the bait and'm throwing up bricks here with calculation something to capture,
And also want try the feeder on subject podtaskivaniya on beneath the.
Javadxan, now. Maybe, you! - not here something was! Triviality iaa?anuaaaony on bait immediately same, under every
Zabrose poklevki, and so whenever after zabrosa account for sack with hook property
Plotvichku-gusterku-a white bream and mock back in the river.
Somewhere minutes through 25-30, finally, activity petty matter is beginning to to fade, apparently, something
Bigger than others is now over. There is opportunity test the feeder on podtaskivanii on beneath the.
Podtaskivayu small provorotom pens coils podtaskivanie passes smoothly, as on oil
another derive impression from trough. Is beginning to peck gusterka with palm on
Comparison with previously vylovlennymi pipisochnymi emigres - this simply giants.
But under contrary podmatyvanii there's gravy still crops up to the surface water, and so
And goes to Bank, although gusterki on the surface water not in sight, she goes to Bank on tight leash
With crocheted below.
Enleve further. Begin poklevki directly after strike trough about water and during
Subsequent fall of the entire snap on bottom. Do sweep (martial arts) in this moment on hook
Reliably drive either chekhon, either a major bleak. Another derive impression from trough
she very even to community even with such a US method as industrialized fishing.

http://s006.radikal.ru/i213/1106/4e/92ef2874344c.jpg

Under contrary vymatyvanii and chekhon and bleak, too,, as and there's gravy, go on the surface water,
Performing time from time tumbling light show, huh, on joy assembled near
Random passers-by-price (have placed nearby partments-fishermen poklevok there is no at all,
Some smatyvayut with President and go, raising the, iaaoou, pressure ).
Had forced continues, until not ended prikormka.
Viewers divergent.
But I have only begins the most exciting stuff phase tests should I to answer
On the main question: That happened with kormushkami, have been in water under testing??
After all in the process industrialized fishing, with pace perezabrosov in 1-2-3 minutes, with 11-30 and until 15-30 hours,
Could happen any physical distortions actually material trough, fastening vertlyuzhka,
Fastening metal weights on each end, etc. Defects.
Closely and captiously the motto, as an independent expert ;D, all three trough,
Are used in water and no significant disgraces and defects not am revealing.
All trough AKhS-28, 42, 56 as new, except small scratches from common ground
With shell on bottom.
Thus, these trough AKhS 28, 42, 56 on today can be attributed to one of the best
In his segment feeders for as industrialized fishing: From dollar, in producer for
domestic anglers ! :)

Wish all successful fishing with these kormushkami! :flag:

Last edited by Dood (Jun 10 2011 15:25:58)

+8

Dood wrote:

I wish all successful fishing with these kormushkami

- a new a series of already in sale?

'm gonna join you to the issue and-and :flag: MA It need to. Already.
Judging by external mind and report trough will "most the" on year-old it catching with its submarine habitats. Previous model very often is used I on Dnieper River. And a new and for the boner will Good.
And the most the main question - approximate the price?

Information for opening, in RR they there are already. :glasses:

Carlos wrote:

- a new a series of already in sale?

duffy333 wrote:

And the most the main question - approximate the price?

A new a series of is preparing for sale in Kyiv.
Approximate the price depends on different factors, so as in Ukraine market relations.
Price I not tested :D, but think, that it will not cosmic, and quite-??? an earthly life but. :cool:

Dood, Wladyslaw Ivanovich, post, please, in topic, when they will visit. Immediately same and consider.

Carlos wrote:

Dood, Wladyslaw Ivanovich, post, please, in topic, when they will visit. Immediately same and consider.

OK!

Dood wrote:

Bait-- maggot, the boot.

Am asking forgiveness, and that such a kick? :dontknow:

DIMASIKKr77 wrote:

Please forgiveness, and that such a kick? :dontknow:

The boot - this a minor maggot, a special variety, very resilient and freakish labyrinths. :flirt:

Trough on external glance me already gl appealed - await the not theyll fix it supply in Chisinau - promise in any time soon - and the price're trying a fairy tale!

Deklka slv pro sam trough. Viroblyayutsya have 3-Oh that shall koshika (maliy, seredny, the great-zakormochniy) the kind in 7-1930 varantakh vagi-weight (28,42,56,70,84,98,112gram). There's gravy on plants ia? zalitiy vertlyuzhok, ui zapobga zaputuvanyuyu your montazhv, ?iaeou ??a ? eu? delkatnoyu porvnyano ? standartnoyu. There's gravy skladatsya ? 3-Oh chastin: After himself Budkomplekt, bar the kind cargo. After the great plus. Ine ? euee on one Budkomplekt iiaeia Cathedral is lyubiy cargo (the yeee is fixed for ? minds objects which). There's gravy ia? "Creel's." After dopomaga shvidkomu pdrivu ? new, ui in its ? a?ao zapobga zatsepam (deklka oborotv kotushkoyu ? there's gravy aaea talking on-top). Load it back on oeo there's gravy ia?ou the spikes. Is easy boo wagga - 2-wa of the spike, vazhch - 4-ern of the spike. After dopomaga on pschanomu, abo namulistomu ai c?iaeoe normalnu natyazhku snast. Axis a nasty little feature. Introduction ua .
Willattend deklka photo.

+4

Has tried harvest such kormushkami middle volume weight 70 grams. The impression only positive. :cool:

We test reservations: Trough already the second season, shortcomings until not found.

Last edited by Oleg_111 (Jun 11 2011 00:24:54)

Podskajite, caveat kind, where in Propulsion Dnepropetrovsk can be to purchase such trough? :blush:
In advance thank you :rolleyes:

In barrakude. :cool:

Oleg, thank you :cool:

I have kormaki from Alexander Veselovsky. Trough good, the impression positive, in form almost substitute for AKhS. Only I already three trough middle size broken, under non-CIS > zabrose. Bursting the very body (mesh). Veselovsky said that not I have one, is fought work in this direction, slow on Climate the composition plastic.

Last edited by volvo (Jun 11 2011 11:28:35)

maury wrote:

trough on external glance me already och appealed - await the not theyll fix it supply in Chisinau - promise in any time soon - and the price're trying a fairy tale!

Trough AKhS already in road in Moldova, say with full certitude. :blush:

+1

fm967
Thank you.