All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough 2

Posts 421 to 450 of 999

fm967 wrote:

A that, polycarbonate much more expensive polyethylene?

If I am not mistaken, then times in two (least. Moreover-same polyethylene not very innovating material, propylene quite another deal.

plastmax wrote:

If I am not mistaken, then times in two (least. Moreover-same polyethylene not very innovating material, propylene quite another deal.

I simply confused about that polycarbonate with polisterolom.

I've been reviewing on days this branch and I mentioned its trip on Moscow April exhibition.

Exhibition itself nothing not’concern is notable, something new or unprecedented I on it not saw. Mostly darkies gloomy all the time cordage, but not about this rech.

Almost all people with whom I spoke expressed its wholehearted envy (I so understood White) in ties with number of producers feeders and conceal fishing products in Ukraine. I in Moscow on one booth saw Your!, on one our trough and still on one any fidernye trough - And ALL! ???? on such prices that I have even 4000m2 as well as vegetation on anybody wriggle starters)

This I to what we still well in this sense, are you settling in. Here us material not the, here us something lacks, and here is here would so, and here would humour won, and people even 4000m2 as well as laughed at me in an exhibition - us would your problems (under your choosing) :crazyfun:

P.S. This I so - thought aloud.

Last edited by doska (May 18 2012 08:54:55)

+2

Today sent. Numbers have thrown off in lichku. Please, if someone Grand Canal from, and I not have thrown off Number - you better subtract me in lichku message. I simply could become entangled, camping on K. Requests many, and I one.

Last edited by doska (May 23 2012 17:42:38)

+3

doska wrote:

I've been reviewing on days this branch and I mentioned its trip on Moscow April exhibition.
Almost all people with whom I spoke expressed its wholehearted envy (I so understood White) in ties with number of producers feeders and conceal fishing products in Ukraine.

This accurately, only not alone Vosy have us popular. Now the most the qualitative and the right fidernye trough makes Fidersport, with Vegasami here here is what deal, each party has its color, and often was simply trough color of "Khaki Boys, reason not know, but such trough often World. Say, until not saw, bullets from AXC are good, consider.
Fidersport simply finding, especially new two kinds of 3,5kh3 and 4kh4,1 some frequent-flier data, span feeders, weight for all of reservoirs. , it is a pity that Odessa area especially zakormochnykh not met more 5kh5, very the trough, in is year in Ukraine saw, but the price was about 40gr, and for such a price can be an abrading stone teeth stop.

Doska, thank you for trough. Received with his exclusive video interview your care package. The only moment that before the mid-June test not tickles so as with his exclusive video interview not’d catch up until this time. As only able swim on them update my necessarily about asked.

Plan in 20-'s numbers June trip on a body of water with good fish tank and on outcomes'll post an otchetets. :flag: A times THANK YOU!

Perhaps that Your trough potesnyat in my boxes tekhnokarpovskie. Time will tell.

Last edited by Romeo (May 26 2012 17:41:09)

Oleg68 wrote:

with Vegasami here here is what deal, each party has its color, and often was simply trough color of "Khaki Boys, reason not know, but such trough often World.

Very interestingly and strange. For two years (You. Third year already) possession kormushkami these (catching on-start ONLY Vegasami) I have not the that of a breakdown trough not happened, and even nor one thing wing never return not sheared off - without shit. 's all that ONE times, tatele so this when scored prikormku my weight with corps moved out. I community pancaked rivets gruzika (lead all-???) and perfectly continued harvest and this I have was only ONE times. Buying dozen three these feeders faced with problem that they I have decrease only under breakages. On technical reasons nor one trough still not lost :dontknow:

Still times say - strange all of this :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (May 26 2012 17:43:27)

Romeo wrote:

A times say - strange all of this

Nothing the bizarre, you only 30 ?o in the hands of held)
Some frequent-flier data and anything = Fox, and I wrote about as a plastic, difference does the progression escape you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2-bkg4t … r_embedded

Last edited by Oleg68 (May 26 2012 18:32:50)

There is have us even Khamilion Cristal, in Nizhny Novgorod area make. Me very like! And the price pleasant.
http://www.primanki.ru/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/category/_________________4f9ed20bc500a.jpg

So they OK like terms of a set of Make himself are sold. Plastik- harvesting from leaf, bend on hands, collecting hands. Small radius without heating such sealed plastic saying not diverge.

doska wrote:

sent

Marrying, THANK YOU kormukhi simply Otpad - the quality of on perform well! :cool: :cool: :cool: Necessarily update my after test! :flag:

The most the main problem our producers - this not permanence quality.
The color walking (ah this as-would not argument), and most importantly - trough the of the needle, then not of the needle. The gruzki are falling off (
In the answer write that with such price - what same you wanted, but like would all-??? anchoring
Let's see - who proves-strongest and "survives"

Nycolas wrote:

who proves-strongest and "survives"

Rather survives the, who better keeps managing sell. :dontknow:

http://data19.gallery.ru/albums/gallery/117527-c9ac8-56189595-m549x500-u1859c.jpg
Widespread the viewer, more accurately estate, :flag: is offered tselnometallicheskiy option trough Needle (IGLA). Material assemble - piped cube, "dyuymovka and tryokhchetvertnaya." 84 and 76 Mr. respectively. Task: Had forced in stones (style of, tailed cats and etc. For tests was chosen the assistant rivers with the passage prim.6-banquet / h. Place industrialized fishing "in eat" reliance OK / Afghan bridge. On bottom abundance granite and cracked bricks + ropes and Optimisation garbage. The distance fishing prim.35-40m, the depth of ot3 until old Accidentally I saw on Bank fisherman, strongly discouraged harvest in "this ol 'mountain of a place." As if I himself not know?! And nevertheless. Capturing the 2 with small hours, piece of fastening, getting caught directly the most trough not was. Was three piece of fastening, but only due to American likely, with whom, naturally, had to Alt.Net. There's gravy from "dyuymovki" proved better its a lesser colleagues - under accelerated vyvazhivanii crashes to the surface on couple of-top three meters closer from point fall of. Demolition after the fall of the on bottom virtually there is no - in stones same lies. Incidentally falls (reaches) trawling times in two faster ordinary setchatykh- second of and already on bottom. As would not yet season, but several gusterin and podleschikov managed fish them. Tooling: Helicopter, ceasing 0.14mm from 40 until 60 see

+8

Some ask "Why have twin on kind of weight so?" German chose not the favored. So here is more amply will. http://data19.gallery.ru/albums/gallery/117527-1b533-56223453-m549x500-u2257b.jpg

But as they especially on a montage?

agv83 wrote:

A as they especially on Editing?

Hmm. :huh: 1425 perishing nothing new not the others. As usually and mounting your - on's trousers, and better "noose in loop."

Today on fishing met the fishing trainer using its an interesting the slump-Found sounds. Appealed the 1949 military and well clutched for for comparisons have him under more says Walzer document with a string teetered such a samopalochka weight 67 grams and I have has rested vegasovskaya 84-pay, 70-cultural physical abilities given him.

Here is this miracle "anzhanernoy" thought.

http://uploads.ru/t/3/O/z/3OziF.jpg

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 3 2012 21:51:32)

This "miracle" already years. Several widely applies. Who coined, not know, himself applied when the. Normally works on weak during. If wing unleash, then function wing as gruntozatsepa, will is more efficient. But.

Ia? kormushkі Feeder sport doyshli ? until Rostova.
Pro them couple of slіv - http://volobyr.ru/blog/show/id/111

Received report on enleve with the feeding trough IGLA. Colleague Krska and the feeder from plastic pipes and ogruzil in respectively on their conditions. Catching in on during with kamenistym upside and svalom. In previous two fishing left about dozen "ordinary" feeders. (So and In on experiment). In end capturing the entire fishing trip without zatsepov. Fish, naturally,, too, natyagal. The feeder lost only in late fishing, yes and the not because of piece of fastening, simply raskosami deal trough (0,2mm teetered) snapped about stones.

FEEDER wrote:

Colleague Krska and crime as from plastic pipes and ogruzil in respectively on their conditions.

And cargo he krepil within trough or outside? On the idea of need to within.

Why? I would his at all ring / polukoltsom on opposite from vertlyuga side pose. Flight configurations characteristics from this only would benefit, I.M.H.O.,. All the more, that trough by themselves heaviest and dogruzhat need not so perishing and many. Can be at all gruzikami with tire shop community "doganyatsya."

I think, that plastic cube not very heavy. And to match the title "in reaching" outside should not have no regulations.

duffy333 wrote:

I would his at all ring / polukoltsom on opposite from vertlyuga side pose.

Agree, but within pipes.

Last edited by VDA (Jun 7 2012 16:38:47)

doska wrote:

mlght have here is such here is metodnye trough

Have form of globe, transparent. Three diameter - 51mm, 44mm, 34mm.
Weight (the entire trough in collects):
51mm - 115, 95, 75, 55, 45, 35, 25, 15 grams.
44mm - 55, 45, 35, 25, 15 grams.
34mm - 33, 23, 13 grams
If someone it will be interesting, I can deport for tests teams, aa?ania, zasluzhenym forumchanam.

Received test samples - thank you
Other allegations big trough (51mm): Labeling-weight
1212 - 114,1010 - 97,88 - 74,66 - 55,55 - 42,44 - 34,33 - 25,22 - 15

What he wants to prizvoditelyu - mark trough actual weight or bring weight until markirovochnogo
Enforcement liked - fishing will reveal their the tenacity

PS more feeders good and different)

VDA wrote:

A cargo he krepil within trough or outside? On the idea of need to within.

Within and did. Can you rewind it just this subject to 5 th pages.

Nycolas wrote:

what he wants to prizvoditelyu - mark trough actual weight or bring weight until markirovochnogo

'm gonna join you to wishes Nycolas-and :flag: But I have marking on cargoes not such :O Wu me from "2" until "12" - on how many I understood this fold 10 utmost grain,.
Moreover confounds, that weight revolve around central tube.
Although in general impression from these metodnykh feeders most positive - the quality of design and material good, and if to take into attention the cost of so at all :cool: above these roughness (nedochetami their language not tide is turning call) not critical.

I have labeling from 2 until 8- big weight not Grand Canal from. On big and medium-size packages the number of on 9 mnozhit need to, but on small dependence there is no. Yes and not need a such a the accuracy of on metodnoy kormushke- sown a can be very on in. ways, this not fidernaya cell. Weight, I would not said-revolve, rather you pull a con with some effort. But can be touch weight with one foundations on another, and lists as anywhere (naturally, within razumnogo- big cargo simply not who replaced in a small Corps.) By the way, and cells medkarpovskie differ vzaimozamenyaemostyu- before output of the from available reserves had too much trough for pikera- small weight put on small your basket

Nycolas wrote:

1212 - 114,1010 - 97,88 - 74,66 - 55,55 - 42,44 - 34,33 - 25,22 - 15

Eustace Alex here. :no:

Guys! About any the cow sheds goes speech? Poke its nose in image of the. Only affectionately call! :)