All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough 2

Posts 481 to 510 of 999

майк wrote:

Yuri wrote (and):

On during and an obscure impose

In my opinion, method-this thing not for crosscurrents, there loop need, and from method one smells.
And an obscure impose, as I understood, oblagorozhennoe name breast is with sleigh bells and sheaf of likely on individual povodkakh?

Mikhail Pavlovych! Speech commanded about zhelezyake on first photo from office # 473 standard duffy333. Why its cannot be to apply on during? She declaring the, in pupyryshkakh. I so think, that will well "keep bottom." Necessarily apply in-start?

Yura, I not pro, big metal foot, I pro consistence prikormki. Metodnaya adhesive, It blurs plkhovastenko, either she lies in history are, either its wrapped in silk and feathers, and sho? Shleyofv prikormki either there is no, either he swims out to Black Sea. Incidentally, metodnymi kormushkami for 12 days nor has never enjoyed. Zakarmlivat cell, and then perevyazyvatsya Israel’s right to Layne? And it days need to? In addition life contributed their readjustments-before leaving was destroyed by fire-not was destroyed by fire, but in general has become poorly work the main my machine on workshops with prikormki-kutternaya a grinder "Vinnitsa hotel." Hercules I'd got it milled less, than need to, say so, rheological properties deteriorated (have technologists means, but I think, you, as man campaigning investigative, this word know, or on context gonna guess) Plus to everything, days through three me have become thrashed hazy doubts, that 10 kg, plagued from home, some ?????. In short, razbadyazhil I their host billets petty faction maize meal Dirty, hoping, that she not very will reduce, t as a svoysva. Tiddly., uneaten. After zabrosa trough resounding magic show flub, because sit on almost obryvistom Bank (from stone, on which pop and. The shield fidenra, Dam two), and when its feet are going numb, then can and standing still some Skee. Perspestiva is a I you dam. In short, in sight blot prikormki from strike, there's gravy sinking, seconds through 5 water effervescence from small beer, and in-quarters cases on falling someone already the pourer keeps fiddling with-can be not by issuing fidera out of the hands on jolt, fellas reel in and you remove, with not necessarily dace or casualties-podleschiki such butthole, too, suffer. To Stimul-Cash for oftop, here on 3 line coming can be.

Clear. All understood. And traditional dert - baking powder.

Ну не совсем...Мелкая фракция-почти мука,лепиться бы должна,но шото оно не соаботало...А пшеничной муки  куку не сработало добавить,хотя это самый дешёвый и доступный метод,но по мнению Ромео,самый голимый компонент.Добавлял ещё по одной причине- помногочисленным мнениям,плотва любит тёмную, а лещ -светлую прикормку.Так вот, цветом получилось изменить соотношение лещ:плотва от 1:5 сместить к 5:1 :cool: В результате кроме съеденных в селе около сотни подлещиков вялятся под навесом...Отакэ...

Guys, caveat Be careful what you post, appeared forgery Prestonovskikh buletov :insane:

http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1207/a2/1f7b0e1e5796t.jpg

Himself rigged?

I photo in larger one the form of looked - she has kind of some post-apokalipsisticheskiy% -) :crazyfun: And sho under brand Preston sell? Or as know-" Videos "?

This I in different places on you Grand Canal from, in one of them today was. As saw simply begun to see clearly, what out a message, and? :crazyfun:

Know, and it must very be look on bottom our increased the - long, nourished German, very long blood :D Fish 100% fear its not will :rofl:

+1

Anyone enjoys pelletsovymi kormushkami Preston or similar? Share impressions, interestingly use data feeders for industrialized fishing the carp fish in feeder.

The emergence of these feeders in of England conditional, that on some commercial reservoirs have become ban enleve on method / flet in force their crazy efficiency - you know, you feed little,] However many. And owners increased the need was as times contrary - you know, you feed many,] However little. Here is from-for this such and broke a. And the quest began for options as preserve the same principle industrialized fishing (hair tooling on, cute tight leash in the midst of prikormki), but with other kormushkami. For our conditions this not as relevant. Although there is no, there is one option. This had forced on depths more 3m - there is the likelihood flushing what something parts of prikormki with fleta / method under falling through such a the coercive water. On analogies with kormushkami- "bedlinen", which are used under-fishing during and conceals, such a "closed" there's gravy under pellets can be highly effective.

+2

Thank for reasonable the answer.

Ah all. Here is I and completes his turn with the feeding trough # 1 for industrialized fishing in Barbel-@-@ style as put it Zoom :flag:

http://www.ultima-fishing.ru/upload/iblock/24b/24b679db23d9a8f30c0b5e25fed9751b.jpg

Why such! On order.

1. Aerodynamics much better than have fletov and classic methods - continue to cast until can be realistically further!

2. Can be use as with metodnoy prikormkoy so and with paste!

3. Can be at all nothing not naleplyat and we know as the usual Israel’s right to-layn cargo combined with the gelva materials.

In end one times pictures snap get on exit universal option on all cases on such church :cool:

For such industrialized fishing I alighted on weight 70 grams (a guaranteed samozasechka. Given that the price have tekhnokarpa only 12 UAH. For crime as this created mega option :flag:

To the same fish under steep of a the main without problems get rid of trough.

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 15 2012 20:17:19)

+1

Something I not understood: Samozasechka assumes "DEAF" installation of - vertlyug all electricity in the billet or as least holdup ahead on the main higher trough, and liberation under steep of a - Israel’s right to-layn installation of without curiously tank. So that either the, either the, in my opinion. Here weight in any seafood brunch good precisely with perspective work on zabrose with karpovikami in 3.0-3.25 - with prikormkoy optimally the form want to get soused will, in my opinion. Although the notion of "optimally want to get soused" so individually.

duffy333 wrote:

1425 weight in any seafood brunch good precisely with perspective work on zabrose with karpovikami in 3.0-3.25 - with prikormkoy optimally a form want to get soused will, in my opinion. Although the notion of "optimally want to get soused" so individually.

I worked this the feeding trough fiderom 4.25 Dam until 140 grams - 70 grams kormukha + prikormka is famously flew in district 80 fringes meters.

duffy333 wrote:

samozasechka assumes "DEAF" installation of - vertlyug all electricity in the billet

Precisely so and all electricity on this feeding trough. But if sharply to pull the string vertlyug crashes. I.e. on poklevke goes samozasechka and and if “the main a major fish sharply motnuv-ass head and dernuv cargo after several attempts to without problems would pull vertlyug. Is obtained all very even glamorous! :flag:

Vertlyug'm using karpovyy bystrosemnyy.

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 15 2012 21:24:39)

Romeo wrote:

I worked this the feeding trough fiderom 4.25 Dam until 140 grams - 70 grams kormukha + prikormka is famously flew in district 80 fringes meters.

Mavlovato will :D

Матч wrote:

Mavlovato will

Me ?????. Need to will further I Karpov pounder going to drop off the.

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 15 2012 21:29:18)

Roma,, too, took such itself on you several ,-lot more weight, the main task-try to progruzit karpovik on zabrose for use in metodnom direction. Not yet has tried

Here is perishing nor as not thought, that and yes such options comes down to it. Something similar when the been the mouthpiece used by in by it catching. Very simply. Two screws ("on 30-32") were contacted wire each for other and curled... Kind of gelatinous prikormom.

+1

FEEDER wrote:

Two screws ("on 30-32") were contacted wire each for other and curled... Kind of gelatinous prikormom.

Here not quite so. Simply need to swim to understand.

Romeo wrote:

here not quite so. Simply need to swim to understand.

Clear as want it now! :crazyfun: And in bystrosyomnykh then not was and vertlyugov. And here is pro screws is worth think. In this feeding trough 2 holes in one a plane, and in "gaykakh" in two.

Dobryi day, d very thankful, if anyone will write me in lichku contacts producer feeders AKhS.

Saw in one English magazine with a concise description of use of the most common have them species fidernykh feeders. Here is how the British this see:

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/giJ3K.jpg

+1

Pro neckline and for ulybnulo, have us completely radically the opposite opinion :)

I on extreme a fishing trip used Prestonovskie trough http://s1.uploads.ru/t/cANEe.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/Sft1v.jpgme they at all not appealed. Flies well, but under vymatyvanii tyanetsya as building block, more accurately not crops up. Under kholostom vymatyvanii, feeder in the upper hand and do undermining, increasingly would still not crops up, such a sense of that on beneath the until the most Bank tyanetsya. But bottom clutched slightly better than ordinary inexpensive trough (mesh) on 7-10 UAH. Had to reverse on Dzheksonovskuyu (rectangular). Made she well, mesh not deformed under strike about water unlike deshovykh, which sometimes spread. But the that she not crops up this as the me big minus.

Pavel K wrote:

pro neckline and for ulybnulo, have us completely radically the opposite opinion

And can be on native language. Quercus species read more.

Last edited by fm967 (Sep 27 2012 12:51:11)

fm967 wrote:

A can be on native language

:D forces routinely
Have eu?ino our fіderistіv ? stіyka aoiea, ui Creel's on godіvnichtsі zavazhayut. Trimatis trawling on techії.
Okay letit, get vsplivaє, miserable, too o?eia?. І Chelomei (Creel's) obrіzayut.
And have anglіkіv Kremlin - Creel's dopomagayut trimatis on techії

fm967 wrote:

A can be on native language. Quercus species read more.

Easily:

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/F2fW9.png

On during the right crime as under impact traction from the main and pressure water should deployed mother`s downstream, in my opinion. Then she and not is headed, and better is worth on place. Likely neckline as times and "help" unleash the feeder thus - other options in head not come :dontknow:

The term "last on" verbatim translated as "million units."

I’d say immediately, that some things pro prikormku type "chopped studded cubes ham" I reversed the on another (maize), and the looks as also :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 27 2012 13:13:34)

Pavel K wrote:

forces routinely

Paul, I imell in view on Russian. :cool: Thank you. :flag:
Have us opinion on wings is twofold, alone consider, that work as anchor or focus, other, that as seal on during. Here is and would stand before choice, to do new with krylyshkami or without. Although many consider, that neckline - this cooler. Truth their can be cut, if not like, and here is already already harder to. :dontknow: