All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough 2

Posts 541 to 570 of 999

This the thought that for good rise of trough from trawling need enough large on Tiananmen flat foundation (or another reorientation), which creates "effect wing" and also a certain a corner attacks and the speed movement under which all is beginning to work on rise. This all can be described formulae according to physical laws. But I not strong in this :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 27 2012 23:12:49)

fm967 wrote:

This is only if bottom dam horizontal and perfectly finer as the table.

Speech in general the and commanded about those cases, when disruption (dragging's) is happening from for moreover, that on bottom not for that teflon. He's,, and if bottom enough "the jagged", then these options with modicum work and not will, but and hinder, too, not will. Speech goes about a certain "vsepogodnosti" trough.

– my opinion, that declaring the production, creates a good called force in War with "wing of the" from container, otherwise, she doomed to rotation. And if production not perfectly is balanced, then rotation will be very strong.

duffy333 wrote:

This is the thought that for good rise of trough from trawling need enough large on Tiananmen flat foundation (or another reorientation), which creates "effect wing" and also a certain a corner attacks and the speed movement under which all is beginning to work on rise. This all can be described formulae according to physical laws. But I not strong in this

I leave mentor one-two shaybochki in the back part of trough (this roughly one-two grams weight) and this enough, that would was created a corner attacks, plus "wing", about which I already spoke, and my trough not go to the surface water as ballistic missiles from submarine boats. :D Don’t zavisev strongly from speed podmotki. If pull in rapid regime, then there's gravy emerges, and least Bansko's 10 twist are spaced even under water.

Last edited by margulis (Sep 28 2012 07:15:33)

Here is Articlewith site salapin.ru with theory of.

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

’ s much discussed goes about a certain "vsepogodnosti" trough.

Here is only what construction she has must be? And can be whether in one feeding trough all foresee the?

Could you tell me, who knows, that this for there's gravy:

http://uploads.ru/t/e/6/c/e6cVE.jpg

Call its "Bullet". Och well, accurately and far flies. And so same och sucks is returning :cool:

I think, that Denis for producer asked. In my opinion, this some small-town German "potato gun" either any a small boutique firm :dontknow: Wu "firms" such products exempted in directories nowhere not saw.

Preston's there is similar

Prestonovskie and AKhS I have there is, but like more wordy on Abai feed.

Have Vitaliy in barrakude there is more spacious 2-, not remember what production. Here is such, only there real weight roughly + 15 grams to vybitomu on gruzke.

http://www.piranya-ltd.ru/upload/iblock/c76/49-46041.jpg

Last edited by El Amigo (Oct 2 2012 16:30:05)

+1

Man Feedersport middle or large volume of (though more correct to say large and very large size) - and fly and the 1949 well:

http://s1.uploads.ru/8GOte.jpg

The most property (from Left) with burden in 112gr extra-khevikom until 150 g on 80m + pulyal. Secondary on such a same distance, but already pounder with test until 200 g.
Truth sealed plastic saying over time from such "exercise" with such headings, it - and mesh, and neckline.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 2 2012 16:30:53)

duffy333 wrote:

the pace Feedersport middle or large volume of

Yes-and-and, and promised to even those. :D

I on last a fishing trip eiaee kormushkami Preston http://uploads.ru/cANEe.jpg, and as wrote that the 1949 they very poorly. As me, seems like a because, that she through themselves skips entire water from-for its nets. And if the upper hand nets size than any, do stripes from any light material and be stuck on the upper hand, that would close what something number of holes, thus tickles something like wing, and this as me, seems like a, will better toll on our ascent. Can someone even, that any tell pollsters. Thank you.

margulis wrote:

Yes-and-and, and promised to even those. :D

Not quite understood - that you had in mind?

El Amigo wrote:

Wu Vitaliy in barrakude there is more spacious 2-, not remember what production. Here is such, only there real weight roughly + 15 grams to vybitomu on gruzke.

http://www.piranya-ltd.ru/upload/iblock/c76/49-46041.jpg

Incidentally this potato gun if of complexity - the very even nothing. And that surprisingly expense of flat forms nets - well go to the surface. The price -vosche -0.70 Sant movie have us - you have perhaps a gift.

Today first time saw in our no clothing left among kormukh AKhS and bought itself couple of units for sample. Here is such budget hybrid "bullets" and "together" in weight 35 gr. If there is what reviews "practitioners", with interest would take a good. Photo from neta:

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/LKgIW.jpg

Денис Лизунов wrote:

Say, is, who knows, that this for there's gravy:

Very similar on Milovskie.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

the pace Feedersport middle or large volume of (though more correct to say large and very large size) - and fly and the 1949 well:

The most property (from Left) with burden in 112gr extra-khevikom until 150 g on 80m + pulyal. Secondary on such a same distance, but already pounder with test until 200 g.
Truth sealed plastic saying over time from such "exercise" with such scales it - and mesh, and neckline.

Edited duffy333 (Today 15 :30: 53)

Such a whole box, with of all sizes :) If honestly, then more like as fly and 1949 vegas, but have them the problem - there is no big scale. Fidersporty, exactly as and Foxes not like as the 1949. Indeed do the 1949 they quickly and even very, but as times from-for such a sharp vsplyvaniya one senses much more resistance, because if conditions allow - try to put harvest on Vegas.

Zaparojets, such trough still accented in weight 50.

Zaparojets wrote:

Today first time saw in our no clothing left among kormukh AKhS and bought itself couple of units for sample. Here is such budget hybrid "bullets" and "together" in weight 35 "grape". If there is what reviews "practitioners", with interest would take a good. Photo from neta:

Flight configurations quality excellent - vzletnye - no amount - wings not work.

maury wrote:

Don’t quite understood - that you had in mind?

Know you about fix I. ;)

Денис Лизунов wrote:

People a whole box, with of all sizes :) If honestly, then more like as fly and the 1949 vegas, but have them the problem - there is no big scale. Fidersporty, exactly as and Foxes not like as the 1949. Indeed do the 1949 they quickly and even very, but as times from-for such a sharp vsplyvaniya one senses much more resistance, because if conditions allow - try to put harvest on Vegas.

Fidersport've been acquiring and now on Dnieper River only they

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/BLVKS.jpg

And drenanovskie.

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/Yxylb.jpg

Novodelnyy fidersport at all on perform well and casting and inside the average a short simply beauty. And zakorm considerable and are swimming well, a special plus this convenience change of gruzkov, I on one any'll release with 42 grams then simply remont, weight by necessity, adjustment of a more under gruzki have novodela simply class.

Text or. Guys from Fidersporta, trough recent poured cool respekt you, so keep in side similar from Fox even look there is no desires, all you have on perform well, so keep!

Last edited by El Amigo (Oct 2 2012 21:13:48)

+1

Zaparojets wrote:

That such budget hybrid "bullets" and "together" in weight 35 gr. If there is what reviews "practitioners", with interest would take a good.

Me not very appealed these bullets. Very large resistance under vymatyvanii.

El Amigo wrote:

I on one any'll release with 42 grams then simply remont, weight

Not understand why this. Much faster reverse entire the feeder

+1

I, too, was accustomed to change entire crime as and this’faster, than change my weight.

El Amigo
Such drennan I have, too, there is, but why something more korumovskimi ovalami on during enleve. And new fidersportov even in the hands of not kept. After yours office very are interested in, necessarily stuck. Even on picture in sight the quality of! Thank you!

Vovan wrote:

Don’t understand why this. Much faster reverse entire crime as

I not'm using the rifles, not likes simply, and under system type "noose in the noose" gruzok reverse second of affairs, if need to the and basket complimentary a new. Rolls second of this much faster than to change the feeder especially on about loop services, with new fidersportom at least. For me this a certain convenience.

Last edited by El Amigo (Oct 2 2012 22:51:58)

+1

Zaparojets wrote:

If there is what reviews "practitioners", with interest would take a good.

Super. Perfectly flies, quickly sinking, well crops up, easily or feeds. Have us this joy ? even with warehouses stores, on producers long not saw,’from-under floors)

Very Good for
- precise embody on the far-distance there is under vetrennoy weather (accurately and quickly flies on low trajectory),
- speed industrialized fishing on conceals (quickly sinking),
- shatter the packs uklei (hurl at a high trajectory).

Vovan wrote:

Zaparojets wrote (and):

Here is such budget hybrid "bullets" and "together" in weight 35 "grape". If there is what reviews "practitioners", with interest would take a good.

Me not very appealed these bullets. Very large resistance under vymatyvanii.

Such inconvenience there is. But positive quality foreclosing this lack of, I.M.H.O.,.

Last edited by oleole (Oct 3 2012 10:23:53)

+1

maury wrote:

Zaparojets wrote (and):
Today first time saw in our no clothing left among kormukh AKhS and bought itself couple of units for sample. Here is such budget hybrid "bullets" and "together" in weight 35 "grape". If there is what reviews "practitioners", with interest would take a good. Photo from neta:

Flight configurations quality excellent - vzletnye - no amount - wings not work.

With the second part of assertions disagree, enough compare with Prestonovskoy bullet, which simply paddling on beneath the under vymotke.

+1

maury wrote:

flight configurations quality excellent - vzletnye - no amount - wings not work.

Yes, crops up not very. But better than any other bullet.

+1

Денис Лизунов wrote:

Say, is, who knows, that this for there's gravy:

Yes, this milovskiy Bullit.... On past ChM precisely these trough me nice bailed out. Under seemingly simplicity very practical thing. Plus to everything enough kormoyomkaya. Span much more, than have the same Preston's.

+2