All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough 2

Posts 691 to 720 of 999

fm967
On kind of - excellent trough :cool: We wish we would to Spring shopping to do and ottestirovat. The problem as their in Peter dotaranit. :question: If there is what any expertize on transport, write please in lichku. D appreciate it. On a hundred - mucus units, the crowd'll dial without problems.

I would, too, blackcurrant. :)

Want! Very-very! :cool:

com134 wrote:

WANT TO! Very-very!

I think to sale 2013 they already must enter and in your city.

fm967 wrote:

. Can and you to send several.

Trough received. The first impression - the deal with those boots! But let us look, try and deal :yep:

+2

fm967
Hoko! :cool: How states, "read thought" :rolleyes: Wu me already friendly co a similar combined option (looking on bullets Fidersport), but a temporary lack of free time and the absence of appropriately material not allowed incarnate thought. As I understood, Corps trough this already services of?

FEEDER wrote:

How I understood, Corps trough this already services of?

Why already? Always was casting - and have AKhS, and have FS

Pavel K wrote:

Feeder wrote (and):

As I understood, Corps trough this already services of?

Why already? Always was casting - and have AKhS, and have FS

Understood. Had in view that this already ready pattern, not model.

And, now understood :)
Yes, this ready to trough. Already "went on batty" for tests.

Pavel K wrote:

Yes, this ready to trough. Already "went on batty" for tests.

Pavlo, have Lviv on Gorodetsky the 153, By iiaeia Chelomei podivitis.

On this moment in Russia present two Ukrainian brand feeders filesystem and AKhS, Ugh you, still VOS-I they not'm using me not like enjoy passatizhami for clipping weight to body trough :blush:.
trough filesystemme are trapped in hands only on AC Belarus-2012, immediately Id say trough impressed by the, soft sealed plastic saying, painted cargo, flight configurations quality also on perform well that here do you say all is identically, but here is universality there is no (I already wrote here about this trough 2), but as it turned out have filesystem there is kormukhi and for crosscurrents, I not saw and not catching they.
trough AKhS, yes not painted cargo, sealed plastic saying in measure crude (but on video see bullets made from benign plastic, that think Igor apply and in regular produce the cow sheds) and here is in universality filesystem trails AKhS, again same this purely my opinion.
Filesystem, AKhS two high-class product which must be in arsenal fiderista :cool:

+1

fm967 wrote:

New otAKhS.

And derzhitsya can be posting, and the at work defective-play a tuba banned.

Folks, good already dear "srach" on an even place. On this lets begin first.

KPIT wrote:

The nuiaiai ? on kanal, potestiv trough. Truth nedovgo ? povnotsnnogo porvyannya so ye zadumalos not viyshlo, the suto mo vrazhennya a data kormushok. Kidav 50 ? 70 gram it.
+ Bullet ? bullet, letit vdmnno, in povtr not cut to disco, pritslno iiaeia kidati tudi eoae o?aaa, aoa bokoviy ? zustrchniy Prezident Vktor nukovich bude robiti but for ia ?after not the problem.
+ Letit dosit far Bestmaserom 110, 70 gramovu crime as vdavalos first Bubka as its president, dopoki not zmuchivsya, zakinuti for 100 oborotv 4000no coils Super ZhT (naydalshe 112 oborotv).
+ dosit orignalna konstruktsya until yako o?aaa zviknuti ? prilovchitis, at the zabivati the feeder feeds aoei not aoaea zruchno, but he all pshlo ye on oil, ? caaayee condition of iiaeia aoei legenko domogtis neobkhdno stepen zhzhatost the stern in kormushts
- I it comes saying napevno, ui osnovniy (myself after napevno PO the problem this mind kormushok) vsplittya, ye such a zrazu not vdbuvalos, oaea vrazhennya ui fringes simply tyanesh the feeder on ai. First Bubka as its president 60 oborotv there's gravy yshla on ai, and he stavalo so there legshe. From here ? founded by the reason iio testiv not dovgo- zmuchuvavsya, in eu?ino he simply vikachuvav crime as, but accounted for prikladati znachne (Russia. ? 50 gramovoyu right pshla so there e?aua, but polegshennya there for 20-25 flushed until Bank (porvnyuyuchi ? puleyu Coastal, then metaleva stka vsplivala iaaaaaoi skorshe ? for ??vityaguvannya zusil prikladalos cia ? iai?a). Probuvav loviti its amelioration ? i another Bank channel, zaklpsuvavsya on 40 scandisk, aiaai so not Ukrani ta klkokh ukranskikh, there's gravy vsplivala i ? ney 20-25 oborotv, before ano oaea vrazhennya sho simply tyagnuv ??on beneath the.

Vzagalnomu there's gravy vikonu its role, letit ? dolta tudi eoae o?aaa but.

Am asking for gramatiku not suditi, schoyno as little as prikhav ? write first vrazhennya.

KPIT wrote:

I writing to love vrazhennya a data kormushok ? nyakogo povnotsnnogo core coursework they ?i not been conducting an raising the vzrtsv a Fdersporta so ? not otrimav so ui on stinu species were nstants not make any attempts, i hour zakidv emerged aoiea ye Chelomei trshki modernzuvati, uia aiie pdyschli for strictly Club a comfortable acceptance objects which.

In continuation of previous office from Federals organs is 74 I to quote the impression duffy333 from tests feeders Fidersport-Bullet. Unfortunately, I testirovochnykh samples this trough not received, and so leaning on people only on information with forums: Of Kyiv House Rybak's and of our.

I already drew attention, that both model testirovochnykh samples - "Fidersport-Bullet" and "AKhS New Bullet", under the reverse of vymotke snap require use of, charitably, "good your tractor coils." I not see nothing terrible in this, on the they and testirovochnye samples, to during tests reveal the, that will under designing, eliminate "problem" and issue "in people" indeed a high-class product for as industrialized fishing, than all are well known for both Ivano-Frankovskikh producer :flag:!

Text or: Pros + and minus - in quote, from I inscribed himself:

The Beginning quotes:
And I then several words pro these trough. Although after video from Olega Boeva can be little that add.
Tried trough already after complete the fishing. Coil was PXR5000 (90sm trafficking). The first impression from trough... Little when lets take in hands, - seeming insecurity screws for not cargo and safety trough. I have after several tens of zabrosov on these krepezhakh have trough 50 g of appeared white on the torso. Also seemed ridiculous this shackle fasteners. But then I tried on zabrose this the feeder.
Used only crime as 50 g of, so as 30gr at all not to have loaded up would EBM interestingly. On feeding trough 50 g of I, too, particularly not the illusion - my udilishche is beginning to decently work for-zabrosa only in district upper test.
+ I'm up and do impose with empty the feeding trough - 92 turnover! Even a few such same zabrosov - 90-95 gather steam;. Now try to put Wladimir place it and putting a hammer to a densely severe examine alternative treatments for river fodder - on senses here broke a 95-100gr. Impose - 102 turnover. Repeated with such same loading - 100-105 gather steam;.
+ At a fishing trip I was with Tokhoy. He first highly skeptical has rendered to feeders. But having looked on the that I do tried and himself. Have him was Dayva Tornamennt Pro 13,500 and coil vymatyvala so same as and I have 90sm: The first impose empty trough sitting on platform - 105 gather steam;. Forceful standing still with filled the feeding trough - 122 turnover.

Now my the impression in general:

+ How flies. Until this moment I believed that best fly Prestonovskie bullets. Now there is no - these fly better.

- How the 1949. Originally, if to lend "the speed with start" go very hard. I so understood, that from-for chicken and this had to there's gravy immediately same is beginning to go upward to the surface. And than faster are you rewinding it, the better. But for this need a good binding coil. Otherwise on starter stage we... pump pounder. Or in soon buy a new coil.
+ How are feeds. Is famously - shackle absolutely not prevents.
+ accuracy zabrosa. Here is with this the feeding trough can already be to speak not about the "carpets around bombed", but about enough precise "targeted drew" on the far-distance there is.
End quotes

The reference: http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/showpost.php … count=1332

Last edited by Dood (Dec 6 2012 00:22:54)

+1

D.S.I wrote:

VOS-I they not'm using me not like enjoy passatizhami for clipping weight to body trough

Already more year not find this problems :dontknow:

What trough from AKhS buy newbie provided industrialized fishing on stagnant water? Weight and types of, apparently judging by from weight feeders need to ship types- wet then udidische

What fish is supposed to? What distance there is and depth? Can at all flety need will.

IgorG wrote:

what are the trough from AKhS buy newbie provided industrialized fishing on stagnant water? Weight and types of, apparently judging by from weight feeders need to ship types- wet then udidische

As newcomer'm joining issue.
Conditions:
Lake depth until 4-6 forge the, the distance from 20 until 40 forge the Fish gutera, a dace, podyaschik (bream, if lucky).

Last edited by (Dec 6 2012 19:40:20)

Yo - here is this questions :confused: Buy the feeder - and then to it udilku and platform ship types- wet :flirt:
On this seemed would simple question - there is heap to you-start-up, questions.
But not easier whether pro fidernuyu enleve where any in Ekipedii or here in the archives made any revere, Vidia vsyachskie view. And then questions on more specifically ask.
Me personally difficult answer these questions - wasn that so - bayts - biloutesh from. Soaking.
Clever your way out had in mind :D

Last edited by maury (Dec 6 2012 19:42:10)

maury wrote:

yo - here is this questions
On this seemed would simple question - there is heap to you-start-up, questions.
But not easier whether pro fidernuyu enleve where any in Ekipedii or here in the archives made any revere, Vidia vsyachskie view. And then questions on more specifically ask.
Me personally difficult answer these questions - wasn that so - bayts - biloutesh from. Soaking.
Clever your way out had in mind

And pro fidernuyu and the rest species industrialized fishing read. And not only on this site.
And question was posed kontretno about kormakakh AKhS, about which in EKIPENDII until, that not write (unfortunately not only my)

wrote:

Lake depth until 4-6 forge the, the distance from 20 until 40 forge the Fish gutera, a dace, podyaschik (bream, if lucky).

For such competitors bullet not need a. Get ordinary kormushkami. Bullet need a for-zabrosa, ah or to force through wind.
In my opinion.
For such competitors (ordinary not bullet) and AKhS and Vegas and Fidersport will work is famously.
In my opinion.
And in weight need have all several units.

viktorf wrote:

. And in weight need have all several units.

I think, this is the most the right answer for primer places as industrialized fishing.

Can even clarify - somewhere found in Internet assertion Fiderista with big project - nourished German, on season need have (in sense in advance pay for) on 4 trough each species and weight - this already given, that have novice, and sometimes even have of experienced athletes possible loss of trough for different reasons: On trough, snap on a deep, zatsepe, have cropped shell the main from twist are spaced / fishing line of yours and camping on P.
For stagnant water for starters can be buy if ordinary trough (rectangular or around), with own weight (without prikormki), roughly from 20 until 50 grams.
The rest nuances can be viewed as a subtraction on this Forum and / or to grasp in the course industrialized fishing.

Feeders many not case. Homes already 10litrovyy korteyner this for good, and would still to sale d new buy. So as enleve 90% on rivers I have 80 -100 the most spending.

viktorf wrote:

for such competitors bullet not need a. Get ordinary kormushkami. Bullet need a for-zabrosa, ah or to force through wind.
In my opinion.
For such competitors (ordinary not bullet) and AKhS and Vegas and Fidersport will work is famously.
In my opinion.
And in weight need have all several units.

Agree, Thanks. But question about the Bullet and not stood (are reading post 716).
And here is in weight for the boner, that more suited?
I'm using 20 - 30 "grape". Normally?

Despairing. Bought toptushku Drenan and fletki under it in 35 on version. In my opinion. Preston fletki and toptushka in comparison with this in tandem stupidly of nothing :dontknow: :tomato: there is now and the and the. Purely for the common development.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 6 2012 22:04:47)

Romeo wrote:

despairing. Bought toptushku Drenan and fletki under it in 35 on version. In my opinion. Preston fletki and toptushka in comparison with this in tandem stupidly of nothing there is now and the and the. Purely for the common development.

Edited Romeo (Today 22 :04: 47)

OMG :O romeo and toptushka, suddenly))
And if seriously, why such conclusions about Preston?? I personally drennan not took because as button NEMA on toptushke. Now. Maybe, you so psyched from Corum, here is etotdeystvitelno - thing.

With respect

Monster Crab wrote:

OMG romeo and toptushka, suddenly))

And what here sudden? The preston with kormukhami I have already with Spring. Lying around without affairs :dontknow:

Monster Crab wrote:

I personally drennan not took because as button NEMA on toptushke.

Drenanovskoy toptushke-button need a, as dog fifth leg.
Here I with Romeowould argue, that flety and toptushka Preston on backdrop of fletov and toptushki drenan - sucks full.

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

Drenanovskoy toptushke-button need a, as dog fifth leg.
Here I with Romeo would argue, that flety and toptushka Preston on backdrop of fletov and toptushki drenan - sucks full.

Thank you for opinion.

Experienced trough Feder Sport Bullet in weight 30grm. Me liked the fabrication plastic on feeding trough and unique fastening with changing position (types (, trough to services)
Under vsplyvanie with depth more 4 meters, there's gravy exerts large resistance, but as only goes to the surface remarkable is stabilizing and there is no not any problems. This is a big + under sravnivanie Prestanovskikh or Brauningovskikh "Dodger", with metal very hard overcome abrupt brovku, that not do you say about Feder Sportakh.
From cons:
- Don't always need a such a much kormayomkost and a series of scale can be prolong until 80gr. (But importantly that would fastening couldn)

+2