All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough 2

Posts 721 to 750 of 999

veps wrote:

whom as, me drenanovskoy much more convenient with InternetCELL, than Corum and Preston. All simply and without curiously buttons.

So here is and I about this :cool:.

Mean such same opinion. From fletov with toptushkami me more other like plans from obdobi Drennan. :cool: Toptushki Preston with their buttons on figs not need.

Can to exchange entirely new toptushku from Preston's (red) on toptushku from Drenana :flag: Preston crusade more expensive :yep: Nu little whether. Ca who purely on Preston guys's biggest fan bezzagovorochno :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 7 2012 09:37:59)

In this year company E.S.P. CarpGearissued a series of for fideristov-in teaching methods. With mind nice resembles on Drennan (and on materials assemble, too,), but correct forms, and means, can approach the, again same, under TekhnoKarp. Mulda - the same silicon without buttons prestonovskikh, have a. Not always understandable, other way it after zalepki normal or not. Plus - big weight, until 3.5 ounces.

In general, hope, that toch their's going to take, and we need to take your.

Last edited by Carlos (Dec 7 2012 10:56:08)

Carlos wrote:

can approach the, again same, under TekhnoKarp.

Spring tekhnokarp announced fletki and! Suitable under toptushki Preston :flag: BUT as the me easier their toptushki issue. So as themselves trough on TTKh nothing anglam not lag I.M.H.O., :dontknow: NOT see no problems to do toptushki on type Drenana from dense rubber, but under their trough :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 7 2012 10:59:27)

Romeo wrote:

BUT as the me easier their toptushki issue.

I talked with them on the exhibition in February. Said, that "is about form of under fletki will is ready", but, as see, bags heaving easier.

Long appeared questions on fletam, but not wanted to ask their until season, and here increasingly ready the. All thank you for answers, even the that they not me. :flag:

margulis wrote:

How long you been appeared questions on fletam, but not wanted to ask their until season, and here increasingly ready the. All thank you for answers, even the that they not me.

This forum good exactly the that as not strange it is here I.M.H.O., in dispute is born the truth. And not water on cousins as on many other forums, when on "credible opinion" any thread "guru" couple of hundred people bezzagovorochno heads nodding heads :tomato: :crazyfun:

+3

КАМ wrote:

Terms:
Lake depth until 4-6 forge the, the distance from 20 until 40 forge the Fish gutera, a dace, podyaschik (bream, if lucky).

That would I in this case used from AKhS:
The Cold water / maloaktivnaya fish:
Post trough 2
From tables in it clauses 23-25 from 1-oops parts of tables.
On warm water:
This same post, this same table,
Clauses 1-2 - for launch zakorma, had forced of bream;
Clauses 11-12, 17-18 - had forced less major fish, either tempovaya had forced.

But in any case concert would this few commodities from Fidersport:
Clauses 38-40 from 2-oops parts of tables.
On warm water:
Clauses 1-3 from 2-oops parts of tables - for launch zakorma, had forced of bream / carp.

This the that bought these would in primarily. And everything else on least need - feeders many not case :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 7 2012 14:59:03)

duffy333- Uncle Cancer, you gave exile on tube top, and not on post.

And you tytsyal in it? I have post is a :dontknow: On purpose for you: Str.22 post 633

duffy333 wrote:

A you tytsyal in it?

Yes not, immediately knackered that.
I have the first page, the first tube top was despoil sho.

duffy333 wrote:

What would I in this case used from AKhS:

But in any case concert would this few commodities from Fidersport:

Edited duffy333 (Today 13 :59: 03)

Thank you! D someone Council enjoy.

Romeo wrote:

NOT see no problems to do toptushki on type Drenana from dense rubber, but under their trough

Novel, there technological especially there is (not specifically have them. The cost of snap for production very the road and are not likely-whether tickles cover its under adequate value of products. Toptushka not raskhodnik unlike trough.

Today with occasional Vasili aka Dood on Vyrlitse ottestirovali the most different trough-bullets. I came with their, and he with their ;).
I throwing good, and W. I. Was recording results and my reviews / ochucheniya :D. Ah, and likened the with their. Been used Dutch Master interestingly (until 100gr)with coil Preston PXR 5,000. From-for easy chill and cocktail glass rimmed with rings had to use to let the line out Shimano Technium Tribal 0.22.
Material (and text, and tablichnogo, and photo) on a good article ?????. Now only give time on this ;)

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 8 2012 16:28:32)

+5

duffy333 wrote:

. Today with occasional Vasili aka Dood on Vyrlitse ottestirovali the most different trough-bullets.

Remains add "this too personal":

"Will you and protein, will and be blown,
Will you and Bullets, give only term "
(Almost on poem by "Old Man" poet A. BC Aleksey Pleshcheyev).

So ‘, that AKhS-new Bullets I received a few days ago, and here is Bullets-Fidersport still only move from distant Ivano-Frankivsk in stolnyy Kyiv-grad, but is about already will on place.
On December cold with the rain and covered in white managed only fulfill several power zabrosov Dodger without prikormki, and the only on-start, with use of fidera Garbolino Mayhem 4.2m - 150 "grape" with coil Corum VR-the R 6,000 Mini Pete and with a cord IP-0.15 - that even with big Iraq desert raze not pulling to full testing, wasn that on "urezannyy phase."
Until unambiguously can say one thing: Expanding zabrosov AKhS-new Bullets me highly has pleased!
Think, that through a few days uporyadochu information about "urezannom stage" and will publish my its.

+4

duffy333 wrote:

had to use to let the line out Shimano Technium Tribal 0.22.

Seryoga, that about a fishing line do you say.

The good the fishing line is for fidera. Especially for industrialized fishing major strong fish. And serious scale feeders. One senses "karpovoe past."
For small beer I have Brauningovskaya Fidalayn.

Yet another "dream fidermena" - there's gravy Cage Feeder:cool:

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/9mxdH.jpg

Believe so: "My deal was find :idea:, and your - mouth all :yep:, that about this think!"

I its deal made.

+1

Enura Abdullayeva, I their already the second year on-start with deal on Picker and Light'm using :flag: - ordered as only they in of England appeared.
Cool trough for the boner and small the depths - is famously and accurately fly (expense of forms and location weight), perfectly give fodder. For Mr. Picker here and lights in can handle wind weather most the - "they break through" any wind.
From negative including: Delicate plastic and poor range of scale :(, indeed do just two - 20gr and 23gr :disappointed:

+1

duffy333 wrote:

. Enura Abdullayeva, I their already the second year on-start with deal on Picker and Light'm using :flag: - ordered as only they in of England appeared.

And do something similar for range from the medium until extra-Hevy makes sense? :dontknow:

Today'll show a couple these feeders :flag:

"Delicate plastic" -skazano politely. After unpacking parcel with Tackle.uk part of these feeders already had to rebuild..

duffy333 wrote:

Of negative including: Delicate plastic

Me it looked, that from a metal nets they were would on safer. :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

delicate plastic

Sealed plastic saying yes, this their scourge, but the truth those, that size of lot more.
With service from production to exportation

filial18 wrote:

has yes, this their scourge,

As I envy producers these feeders. Sealed plastic saying's at the snack table, weight small, vertlyuga there is no and no one them this in Ukraine lodge an not can. 8-)

+3

So, review to the issue about testing feeders-armored from Ukrainian (that Presents domestic) producers. Absolutely not make any attempts on "truth in of last resort", but and not to share with colleagues seen-prochuvstvovannym not can :flag:

Testing the backdrop 08 December 2012 in Kyiv on Bank Lake Vyrlytsia (Kiev Metro):

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=50.3978661&am … =1&m=b

Lake remarkable not only those, that I live near (itself modesty :flirt:), but and those, that it is on left Bank of Dnepr in poymenno-rhus zone, undercoats peschanniki and supesi, and respectively with him washing up all surrounding Mikrorayon-novostroi. So and depth there appropriate: On 10m from Bank quietly can have 4m, but on larger made it it comes and until up (this that personally saw on ekholote and that confirm pitfalls). Moreover, from-for enough big Tiananmen and volume of it very late freezes. And in stern winter time (was 2 :flirt:) this notably. Better room for test "on vsplyvaemost" us with occasional Vasili aka Dood, which, too, lives quite near, it is difficult was find. On made it zabrosa depth were order 10m +. What precisely was this "plus" 'm fixin say, but couple of huffs can be was do until there's gravy stagnated in fatter water :hobo:

Piciformes a, fanfare:
"In-the blu corner of the departure..", tkhu :blush:, in testing ???? participation the next products:

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/SMlKm.jpg

1 and 2 - engineered W. I. In household conditions trough AKhS-bullets-NEW
3 - squaring the model-prototype of an trough AKhS-bullets-NEW
4 - Gross-bullets from eeaaneiai masters of gross
5 - squaring the model-prototype of an trough Feedersport-bullets
6 - squaring the model-2012 trough AKhS-bullets-mini

For purity comparisons (weight 50-60gr, volume of basket) in spreadsheet and chart will identifies a results only relatively too costly P. 3 , 4 , 5.
Need say that best performance on "vsplyvaemosti" has shown squaring the model-2012 trough AKhS-bullets-mini. On this moment she the best in this terms of. But in a test graph not included from-for puny volume of basket.

Testing have been I on my same feeder Dutch Master 13 '8 "(until 100gr) with vershinkoy # 7 and coil PXR 5,000. From-for easy chill had to abandon pletenki. And from-for fear otstrelov - from nanofila. Was used raskosami Shimano Technium Tribal 0.22. So expanding zabrosa enough than middling, but trend arrived. And this most importantly :glasses: I think, that with a twist and shock-leader can be quietly count on gains + 20% to tablichnym indices. Simply compare with testing Feedersport-bullets on plyusovoy temperature.

Individual mentioning deserves the, that weight empty armored in 50-60gr particularly not were loading a form Dutch Masters in-sotki, that, too, had on range missiles zabrosa :( In separate spreadsheet / chart will shown expanding with bigger. Oh, scales.

Done on three standard zabrosa (roughly 70-75%% from efforts under > zabrose) and one forceful. If honestly, then carve out the ice from rings pleasure still the :( Yes and hands are getting cold.
Weather conditions were the next: Temperatures 2, wind trolley onto a side ~ 2-3m / sec.

Here is that we have on models Gross-bullet(with waistband from of duct tape) 60gr, there's gravy-prototype of an AKhS-bullets-NEW50 g of and there's gravy-prototype of an Feedersport-bullet50 g of:

Table:

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/7f83c.png

In spreadsheet "large" allocated this that went in schedule :flag:

Schedule:

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/eRgGJ.png

1, 2 and 3 - "ordinary" zabrosy. 5 - "forceful."

That pile in view in graph "The Resistance under vymatyvanii" under terms "normal" and "och. Hard "? Compare two photo: On first "normal", and at the second "och. Hard ":

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/1rP5e.jpg

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/D6sUW.jpg

What liked (on models):
Gross-bullet- well flies; in version with "tie" from of duct tape well crops up, as for trough-bullets; a metal - this always with steeply :cool:;
bird feeders-prototype of an AKhS-bullet-NEW- perfectly flies;
bird feeders-prototype of an Feedersport-bullet- well flies; well crops up, as for trough-bullets and all the more "nets"; a good sealed plastic saying.

What NOT liked (on models):
Gross-bullet- need different in scope basket, under than growth volume of should go not only expense of Heights, but and width;
bird feeders-prototype of an AKhS-bullet-NEW- need work over "vsplyvaemostyu";
bird feeders-prototype of an Feedersport-bullet- fixing instruments weight very a delicate; only two weight - 35gr and 50 g of.

On outcomes tests producers received concrete remarks and wishes on their products. Hope, that they will be contained by in serial dizainparaugiem. So were tested trough and have purpose "prototype of an" ;)

Text or: And whom interestingly, here is how looks Dutch Master 13 '8 "(until 100gr) with vershinkoy # 7 on zabrose scale 50-60gr:

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/eyVmu.jpg

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/bR3gt.jpg

This nenagruzhennyy a form in my understanding and by my ochucheniyam :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 9 2012 20:23:46)

+15

For duffy333:

Sergei, and you not tried harvest Brauningovskimi kormushkami-bullets.
Believe their was recovering, Prada slightly "a little heavy" in moment rise of,
But they leave.
With service from production to exportation

Has tried and eiaee. All lost. More not'm using.
From merits: Leave and is famously fly.
From nelostatkov: One volume of nets (a small), highly a subpar the quality of lesochnogo fasteners (several was just a slip precisely because of this on zabrose) and they frankly sucks the 1949. However as and all bullets-nets from metal. And so as I have the overwhelming majority fishing trips pass on Dnieper River either on bottom with tsepoy, either there, where back style of, the last the quality of plays slightly whether not decisive role when choosing model trough.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 9 2012 19:59:14)

Dood wrote:

A regular "dream fidermena"

Weight could be higher http://www.angelzentrale-herrieden.de/s … eders.html