All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough 2

Posts 811 to 840 of 999

the Axe
Someone couple of days ago asked about such. Need to I merely.

gross wrote:

the details on my blog

Feel themselves a squalid. Far there karpyatnikam, and fideristam and all the. Here is where thought and technical its embodiment of. Spotivnaya had forced tolstoloba - future fishing sport. And I the thought. A buoy and heap meat.

+1

Топор wrote:

When what pleasant thing met on eyes, minipres

Pace of and most importantly mechanics prikormki our all. And implemented all cheaply and at the highest level. That naia importantly slaughter the feeder and to wear the bait can be still with the evening homes and on workers cure meeting this nor as will not be affected.

In my opinion bullshit. Is obtained, that instead feeders different scale me need to so much same presses buy ("from 30 until 80" grape "-quote) Pro excess fare living component of can be forget-wasn that juice from it attend will. And how many will such a blyamba in water be a pussy about it? Think, very long. Me sealed plastic saying with krylyshkami more on dushe- and fingers primyat, as me need to, and moldy worm in right smack into the between Tyres snuck something into, and over grass the feeder with fish tank conduct, and choice between netting and an exhaustive cylinder choose, where she offloading his liquor shipments will-on bottom or on road during the fall of the. Who Needs liked-try, ca I what not overtaken, and pleasant thing on fact troops is.

With perspective use of in services - not know, need try. This wasn that with it catching major fish, which suited quite not immediately. And in this terms of, what raskisaet not immediately, too, there is well.
And here is with perspective launch zakorma point such "mega-pelletsami", again same under it catching major fish, can be highly interestingly, in my opinion

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 15 2012 18:36:23)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

raskisaet not immediately

duffy333 wrote:

with perspective launch zakorma point such "mega-pelletsami",

You to throw to fucking slingshot?

:dontknow:, need try. Simply not always Spode ???, and here number of prikorma in one "dose" highly formidable.
Form of for only does truth stremnovataya. Although have the same Mavera there is Maver Groundbait Catapult Gecko, where zakorm is done as times not 5322991 and pelletami from prikormki:

Hand so, as pressure of the, not sdavish. On video is obtained on sparse, as balls. Another matter, that they kalibrovanye and the accuracy of must be more, and with other hand "Half a kilo for artillery not imeyt meaning (C) :flirt:

Last edited by майк (Dec 15 2012 20:55:49)

Dood
Why new? I already almost year they capturing the on during. More interesting model - with krylyshkami :)

agent_asd wrote:

Dood
Why new? I already almost year they capturing the on during. More interesting model - with krylyshkami

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, sorry, that answer for you, as the author represented kormakov.
If closely look narrowly, then are visible two obvious differences from previous models.
This more flat "bottom" weight and a lesser Heights shelves. Itself form of metal weights on each end has become more can, that will allow the better surface under vyvazhivanii. Under this preserved smeschyonnyy center of gravity and greater variation scale and drops in nets for feed.

+1

майк wrote:

Who are liked-try, ca I what not overtaken, and pleasant thing on fact troops is.

Know, ah and how together. Only visited Oxford Street. Will have Israel. Rods up shuttles repetitions by building, coils toxic (type –), down for push seek or not to emit (foams), and some, at least me, will have and auto to change. Constructively not well adjusted to transport cordages in sobranom the form of under backdating glass.

duffy333 wrote:

A here is with perspective launch zakorma point such "mega-pelletsami", again same under it catching major fish, can be highly interestingly, in my opinion

Board for skiing balloons you in aid. Tactically looks far more interestingly. Worked roll up even the mill sypukhu from packages with minimal tyunningom in sharikopelets. Over time of disintegration can be toying. Of course size will not such impressive but opportunities on s means of delivery, flight configurations cure meeting and tactical opportunities I think will be blocked betonosypukhu.

майк wrote:

the Hand so, as pressure of the, not sdavish.

Yes and fish claws dentures not insert and take actual chunks out from slice, I think not gonna make. Although that such 1-2-3. Hours for for human with behind steel 5322991, can be and wait until starts work, and there suddenly and bacteria with mikroorganizmanizmami pіdtyagnutsya. Fermentation. Vaasche until hairdryer-shui not far.

DrElki, material (and for other crap either, lady have come up with cowards.

Last edited by Д!м!Тр!Й (Dec 16 2012 00:18:13)

+1

Топор wrote:

When what pleasant thing met on eyes, minipres
http://emarket.ua/objavlenie/mini-press … 1AOyf.html

About, Thanks for the intel. This the, that me and gal.

I not yet never not enjoyed fletami, not the that even toptushkami. But here is initiated the, only not know townsome whether!? Went shopping novelties on our mega-market Moldova. Someone has the notion of, that for it miracle?
http://s020.radikal.ru/i717/1301/09/3c340cab095f.jpg
http://i081.radikal.ru/1301/4a/7958381db0c2.jpg
http://s53.radikal.ru/i141/1301/bf/fc8160515ba7.jpg
http://s41.radikal.ru/i094/1301/a8/7decea225f8e.jpg
Hmm st st, shoulder for ring with gum, wanted to with imitating poklyovku and remained with it in drawn. Good the beginning of! :tired:

margulis wrote:

Hmm st st, shoulder for ring with gum, wanted to with imitating poklyovku and remained with it in drawn. Good the beginning of!

This the problem greater parts of such feeders, need to Bandage all very.

Топор wrote:

need to Bandage all very

And what knot use? And as correctly this to do?

Somewhere on Forum I once posted post with pictures as Andy Finndley from Preston's on Prestonovskikh same fletikakh this attached changes. Truth instead it he hollow shtekernyy buffer against an puts :blush:

margulis wrote:

A what knot use? And as correctly this to do?

Financing.

duffy333 wrote:

I once posted post

Honestly? Time there seek. :(
Vadkh
Understood thank you.

Here is, on fletam and replace rubber:
Feeder Gum
Sorely tested, works. Truth I not I'm tying this up node to the loaded, and give vertlyuzhok with a Karabinek rifle back on such a same principle as and vertlyug for defence wakes up aggressivity. Poklevku karpika it is difficult call delicate and such "ogrublenie" some tackle absolutely imperceptibly. Moreover with so option fasteners under desire can be squarely on a fishing trip have a bang on this with different on rigidity shock absorbers.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 4 2013 13:10:23)

+2

duffy333
That would we did without such forums? Large thank you. :flag:
Me not decisional laziness flipping, simply for you (forumistami) not caught. Two days not progressed and ten sheets in plus. :D

майк wrote:

I.M.H.O., bullshit. Is obtained, that instead feeders different scale me need to so much same presses buy ("from 30 until 80 gr-quote)

• points are form of trough can be any caregiver you size and weight (from 30 gr.-80 "grape".)

How I understood, then one whirling can be titanium different weight, in zavisimoti from his-wa buried by inward sypiuchki / prikormki.

Decided to weighed their trough together with feeds. Fodder took Fishdrim river, the most severe from line of Fishdrim (the so written in the catalogue). His MO to stuff as usually'm the one lining on a fishing trip. Here is that from this broke a:
In crime as Fidersport much not even 4000m2 as well as 80 grams feed.
Vegas with altitude 40mm and digits D. 20mm placed in itself 32 grams.
Fox with altitude 50mm and digits D. A 35 mm - 52 grams.
AKhS simple, without Wings - 43 grams.
On flet Preston XL with the help toptushki not 29 grams feed.
Would measure for moreover to know what trough with whatever udilischami use. If there is one such surveillance am asking to share :flag:

+4

Ruzho
Here is goddamn you I'm on the Sauce the winter :rofl:
Although information very useful.

Ружо wrote:

In crime as Fidersport much not even 4000m2 as well as 80 grams feed.

This in zakormochnuyu that whether?

benderr wrote:

This is in zakormochnuyu that whether?

Javadxan, in here is such a http://gruzila.org/index.php?page=shop. … p;Itemid=2

Somewhere on Forum already was 4-1-1 in weight feed in the most common models feeders.

Here is the reference on razvesovke about which apparently says duffy333: Ribolovniy Internet Music gruzila.org

There weight and ???? empty feeders. In matter, than and as did, will change weight snaryazhyonnoy trough and respectively, burden on udilishche.

Well can be to accept unit volume of for maximum unit weight for trust is common weight snap. This under using heavy the riverine feed. Harder should not be, in my opinion. With precision until grams no one and need not.
And for easy "plotvinogo" feed can be and in half less considered.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 12 2013 01:04:19)

Specific weight prikormki what do, you take? Most a simple care a one for example, on it calculate and further from this and-dance stuff out. Although I bought scales,, roughly as deck carte immutable, can be racking my brain about squarely on fishing in motives the form of (on church until this hands not unfiltered, and on peephole increasingly has worked)

duffy333 wrote:

Quite sufficient can be to accept unit volume of for maximum unit weight for trust is common weight snap. This under using heavy the riverine feed. Harder should not be, in my opinion. With precision until grams no one and need not. And for easy "plotvinogo" feed can be and in half less considered

Specific weight water equals = 1 (edenitse). Specific weight prikormki more, so as sinking in water. There's gravy GDP 80 mililitrov can contain even 100 grams feed. Even balloon from easy plotvinoy prikormki sinking, means have. W. > 1.

+1