All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough 2

Posts 841 to 870 of 999

майк wrote:

specific weight prikormki what do, you take?

Specific weight prikormki also depends on forces squeeze.

fm967 wrote:

specific weight prikormki also depends on forces squeeze.

And from number of water. I its she can under desire pereuvlazhnit, and will she decently harder (adhesive, on method can be sculpt).

Men, and you take and weigh them for before as write ;)
I only that other allegations fidernuyu prikormku. Examine alternative treatments for river composition. 1 part of Brauningovskogo Black Il Mostro case + 1 part of Red Soft roach + 2 parts of land from Sensas (the kind which River). -weighed in biggest feeding trough-grid from Fidersport (volume of 80ml). With gruzikom in 28gr she weighs 33gr. With feeds, which travel as usually I'm the one lining for industrialized fishing on during 80-100gr, i.e. enough tightly, there's gravy zavesila 115gr. Means feed there on 82gr.
Fodder remained after today’s industrialized fishing on pokatok.

In my opinion, not worth to compare the as keeps clogging up there's gravy, and the as stuck balloon have poplavochnikov or as stuck method. With such and with such same force - vymotaete minutes through 10 in feeding trough all back.

+2

duffy333 wrote:

vymotaete minutes through 10 in feeding trough all back.

Increasingly so and there is. I, if fish enjoyed, time allows, and prikormka does end, buzuyu there lot more water. Longer not washed away, can be longer not vymatyvat, camping on E. Wait poklyovki, not vymatyvat because, that there's gravy wastes.

And what this has attitude to weight normal to welding prikormki? This have same "is encouraged", not fidernaya prikorma, in my opinion.
"Us wait" and "fish enjoyed" this like not strongly compatible notions ;)

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 12 2013 20:44:40)

Sergei, utterly no. But nevertheless I for themselves should account for and this possibility.
I understood from yours experience, that-can be borrow 1 Mr. / cm3. How many dice-so much grams, margin of within tolerances.
Text or to double-check am not expected, believe on word :flag:

+1

Zammataro the same coined glamurnenkuyu crime as http://www.angelcenter-lurup.de/michael … erkorb.htm

Already discussed on Forum this strakhіttya. Ho it comes even report about using uploaded.

+1

An anagram such: '( :flag:

Romeo wrote:

an anagram such: '(

Itself as a friend of mine, here is site producer. They with Ukraine traded. Link
On English Forum "maggot a floater" By this fiche nastorozhennoe attitude. Mostly - in fear losing expensive kormukhu.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 29 2013 10:02:09)

Vadkh wrote:

In largely - in fear losing expensive kormukhu.

The price cheaper track missiles or spomba, but so as she lies on bottom losses can be. Such a the feeder, at that price indeed better apply in impeccable bottom. And not melchit with the main. :flag:

But on Ukraine someone sells such?

And here is still question. As I understood in goes go 50 dissolved rubber bands. As on me this protection little. Interestingly the gelva thread gonna fly for these goals? On the idea of very even gonna fly.

In general interesting I. And given price the gelva materials not such a great and costly I.M.H.O.,!

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 29 2013 10:12:59)

Although 800 spare rubber bands cost just 120 Grzywna (.

Hi, an anagram. Only with the English a to mess not want. Ca who from our's going to take.: '(

Romeo wrote:

ca who from our's going to take.: '(

Can you throw some your cast Donetskim children, to then without an extra $as much.
Although and what terrible abroad buy, simply psychological barrier. So break it his to hell. :D

Romeo wrote:

And here is still question. As I understood in goes go 50 dissolved rubber bands. As the me this protection little. Interestingly the gelva thread gonna fly for these goals? On the idea of very even gonna fly.

Himself asked - himself responded. The British some precisely so and make.

duffy333 wrote:

Sam asked - himself responded.

Not ah what good man not suggest the under case :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 29 2013 14:00:57)

Romeo wrote:

an anagram such

And what it overall weight? o.O

margulis wrote:

And what it overall weight?

Aha, all on Scale..

http://www.baitbomb.co.uk/page7.html

For fidera even more than suited :flag: To khevika so created not weight at all. On TTKh and a psychic Prince work.

Rudely speaking this there's gravy fidernaya and spomb in one vial. :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 29 2013 14:43:12)

In general until we here we are upholding "classic fidernuyu enleve" with "foam have cavity" people develop and develop new approaches in as a fishing trip. :dontknow:

Roma, you the innovator, very fun things That you dug up. :cool:

Romeo wrote:

In general until we here we are upholding "classic fidernuyu enleve" with "foam have cavity" people develop and develop new approaches in as fishing.

Pick up volumes K couple of such. If regulation turn the'm gonna fall on tail)

Within one-two years on Russian-speaking the vastness of met as least couple of attempts to realizing this ideas in fidernykh the cow sheds (ready to options). Where they?

Although any, even not very an attractive idea with pile issues, easier sell under got 11 brand.

Yes, 's a picture visually an appealing, but on fact for themselves I see more cons than benefit to. Perhaps from-for ogranichenosti.

Last edited by Д!м!Тр!Й (Jan 29 2013 15:20:08)

For me "betray him" such:
- how "dissolving gum" tolerate simply crops;
- as this revealed hell is that will to collect on themselves a submersible vegetation;
- that with this constructs will after dozen such vymatyvaniy.

On all questions can be obtain answers only after real test. And so on tea leaves can be long might wonder :tomato: :dontknow:

And as me seems such a pleasant thing primenitelna exclusively to wait-and-see and not tempovoy tactics and as a consequence or had forced carp or good of bream on reservoirs without tide.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 29 2013 15:29:22)

That liked (on video), that one there's gravy after "explosion" creates enough large blot for the size major faction. With perspective industrialized fishing carp this there is unambiguously the Hood - noise from zabrosa minimal and Stern area maximal.

+1

Incidentally about English devices. In its time after the emergence of spomba our producers in including tried to do substitute for. Most amusing that those attempts were an utter failure. Domestic spomby often not highly and dozen zabrosov (mechanism. And here is original serve very long. Latter I have only original spomby. One of them just coolly served my karpovyy season. Not one and not two hundreds of zabrosov he weathered. So that there is opinion that this mechanism adjusted for specificity of use of managerial season. And further let every thinks sho yes as.

Ромео, а от пояніть будь-ласка як це так відро за 200 грн це панти херові, а от кормушка мінімум за 91 грн це нормально? та купіть собі бігуді прихерачте до них пружинку примотайте пва ниткою і чим не кормушка?
ну так чисто поржати, ато логіки напевно нема ніякої. Кормушка=розхідний матеріал, відро=декілька сезонів.

Last edited by KPIT (Jan 29 2013 17:07:22)

KPIT wrote:

Ромео, а от пояніть будь-ласка як це так відро за 200 грн це панти херові, а от кормушка мінімум за 71 грн це нормально? та купіть собі бігуді прихерачте до них пружинку примотайте пва ниткою і чим не кормушка? ну так чисто поржати, ато логіки напевно нема ніякої. Кормушка=розхідний матеріал, відро=декілька сезонів.

Логика очень проста... полноценный аналог такой кормушки с такими же ТТХ на данный момент купить дешевле не получится, а необходимость именно в такой кормушке есть (лично у меня)... ведро же что за 20 грн., что за 200 грн. по ТТХ будут совершенно идентичны и как следствие зачем переплачивать???

Я конечно могу понять откуда появился подобный пост... накупился небось ведерок красивых и самомнение взметнулось ввысь... как же - чем я хуже теперь крутых спортменов... а тут с небес на землю опускают да еще и высмеивают... я бы тоже на твоем месте так расстроился  :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 29 2013 17:16:17)