All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough 2

Posts 151 to 180 of 999

The last testing the backdrop 29 December on Volkhov, Russia with ledokhodom. Boldly showered for and on ice cap. So here is ice cap overcoming simply remarkable :cool: Only, closing, hook can increasingly overcoming debauch :D

FEEDER wrote:

In dependence from curvature arc, there's gravy can situated on bottom almost (with strong, during) in parallel Bank (upstream) or under small angle to him. In this case the main carring crime as on beneath the go front to front (or striker, whom as likes).

Golden words. All just for consider, that crime as on during rolls. Yes not rolls its, if she only not round, as balloon.

+2

Such question - test done 1oz = 28 gram it, what crime as to example on-start better put 25gr or 30gr? I pro the that 25 gram it empty kormak not'll break vershinku then as 30 gram it'll break. Or better 25 + fodder. Fodder washed away - vershinka raspryamitsya or 30 + fodder, fodder vymyvaesya - vershinka remains in is-same position.

And why you not're watching out "zatsepistost trawling." Fossa, mound in the ground,, clams and camping on To necessarily tormomotnut crime as, bend vershinku perhaps under direct a corner not tickles, yes and need to whether, but on 25gr in workplace of position vershinka will become without problems. I on-start with 1 an ounce of use 20gr + fodder and all options

Preston wrote:

The result question - test done 1oz = 28 gram it, what crime as to example on-start better put 25gr or 30gr?

Not d to lend councils, but personally for themselves understood, that weight trough should be minimal in data conditions industrialized fishing. In past season, as a on fishing on one of platnikov, decided to poupiratsya in enleve an through Mr. Picker here. Ladoshechnyy Crucian ever responds as from barred. But. Implementation poklyovok was 50's 50. I long Roulette itself head over cause of. Over time, creating this forum, me seems I understood in fix the reason?! I. - ???????? - too remained firm crime as. "Idyot." :dontknow:

P.S. Somewhere on Forum was the reference on very fun article about the balance the entire cordage.

Last edited by Danser (Jan 18 2012 15:00:42)

Preston wrote:

The result question - test done 1oz = 28 gram it, what the feeder to example on-start better put 25gr or 30gr? I pro the that 25 gram it empty kormak not'll break vershinku then as 30 gram it'll break. Or better 25 + fodder. Fodder washed away - vershinka raspryamitsya or 30 + fodder, fodder vymyvaesya - vershinka remains in is-same position.

You itself such one took and to the avatar. Association of and even neudosuzhilis forum revere for raising levels. And answers on these questions there is. And for many here Preston not wasted breath.

P.S. Was would administers, gave would such old aliases only representatives trade brands. And if you deceptive and are, then advised that would companies-representatives better choose whom authorize to wage dialogues on proflnikh forums.

Danser wrote:

P.S. Somewhere on Forum was the reference on very fun article about the balance the entire some tackle.

Not this had in view?:
the Soviets by choice rods up. English option

duffy333 wrote:

Dont this had in view?:

Not Sergei, not this! There something pro Paganini mentioned) Nu or about whom something from known composers, aaneaou balance cordage, akin to game on fiddle.

Sharks organs is X - there all such clever in Odessa as you?

Duffy333 - Seryoga read, defective is not a bad article!

Preston wrote:

Sharks organs is X - there all such clever in Odessa as you?

Even not dare you pretend, camping on K. Vasserman from Odessa.

Has found. Truth speech was not about Paganini, but about Stradivarius!) Nu yes okay, this deal such, importantly that with violin not Shiller wrong! :flag:

http://www.matchfishing.ru/fishing/articles/det1175047/

Hi, and than only people goals une scores. What the system is developing, the ratio scale feeders and vershinok :crazyfun: did cannot be to come on a body of water and community understand what need a there's gravy and what vershinka the most comfortable experience will allow work with this the feeding trough? There is no same. Need to whole dissertations write on non-existent problem :flag:

Went for pop kettle corn.

+3

I indeed newcomer in as it catching, have read many posts on this Forum, ca that and missed, but always read closely, and question believe asked on topic, and I think nothing here such a there is no, in is to ask those guys, who in this more understands.

Preston wrote:

I indeed newcomer in as it comes to shagging, have read many posts on this Forum, ca that and missed, but always read closely, and question believe asked on topic, and I think nothing here such a there is no, in is to ask those guys, who in this more understands.

"Morality the fables such is." (S. Lets take with a a couple udilisch those created by different class. Trough from 5 until 100 grams. Was nice on a body of water and community trust me all will become on their seats. Leave the. Povzvodish. And use will veri the Hood. And system podobney the all empty perishing trust me. ????? producer the notion of 1 ounces of on core coursework they done too perishing vague ideas.

Morality the right Romeo, simply decided to pay for different kormakov, to nenakupat an extra $decided to ask, simply sellers in stores one thing say, read on Forum quite another, here is and ask, not interestingly was-it comes - not asked.

Preston wrote:

Moral the right Romeo, simply decided to pay for different kormakov, to nenakupat an extra $decided to ask, simply sellers in stores one thing say, read on Forum quite another, here is and ask, not interestingly was-it comes - not asked.

Yes here all easier simple. For the boner launching same vegasy from 14 until 56 grams. For tide from 50 until 100 grams (better squaring) with metal netting and trust me ????? virtually on all cases life. And there if that Afghanistans particular brand need dokupish.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 18 2012 16:33:03)

+2

Romeo wrote:

Yes here all easier simple. For the boner launching same vegasy from 14 until 56 grams. For tide from 50 until 100 grams (better squaring) with metal netting and trust me ????? virtually on all cases life. And there if that Afghanistans particular brand need dokupish.
Edited Romeo (Today 14 :33: 03)

., thanks Roma!

Romeo - sldkuyu for a which e, all uvazhno (navit for nabto retelno) read (warehouse tvokh prikormok simply - involving a). skladatsya aoiea completed an once were born ? fderom have pampers :-) (without image)
Coming kobzars vinikayut oae ? ieoaiiy on yaki himself vdpovdi not going to find. Your porada noiniaii launching the kind test superova (himself dogodavsya ? so c?iaea have Geroya sezon) aea vtrachenikh kormakv ? ano aaea not povernuti. The people not zustrchayte us so aa?aneaii here. Vi dsno superov, klasn Specialized Exhibition. kobzars (not caaaeae) legshe spitati prof i ? ae very before dyti (for nabto aaaaoi tangas the kind ano on after vtrachatsya).
Axis ? mo ieoaiiy (ia?a?o) - who vikoristovuva nlayn kormaki on of rash rchkakh (Chernautsi - "Prout") ? plan vagi the kind condition of? Probuvav - foksov (50-80 "grape".) kvvertip on 3-4 Anabelle Lake now (less not bachu of sense - znosit)
Savage.

wrote:

surprisingly square profile feeders, faster itself finds harbor, to to remain there is

And which then better use? For of Dnepr with his the passage.

MOA wrote:

A what then better use? For of Dnepr with his the passage.

http://gruzila.org/index.php?page=shop. … ;Itemid=17
Ah or at all triangle metals)

I have on warm water the most beloved for dneprovskoy of blasting - AKhS in traditional transportation from 60gr until 120gr. And bottom highly decently hold, and capacious the good, and the 1949 right on, sho for our brovok highly it is important :flag:

+1

wrote:

. If for a strong and bottom in half-shell, surprisingly square profile feeders, faster itself finds harbor, to to remain there is.

+1. , too, observed this, but only on eeaaneie La. There square trough robust antistatic "in hold a shell up", than around kormaki. In other places with the passage (Dnepr river, Desna river) a-rockin 'trough with flat upside (AKhS, Fidersport).

+1

wrote:

A as you on such stream as desnyanskaya AKhS conceal are using? Their Th not yanks? There same weight kormukhi nada tripled more than have kormukh from gossamer nets.

Roma, trough AXC accented in traditional transportation until 120 grams. Me this well been lacking. On devices up more often'm using plastic type "facial." That such.

wrote:

has with his on during?

If you about the cow sheds Fidersport, then for tide (84-112 grams) wings simply take shortcuts knife. This allows feeding trough more accurately fly and faster tumble down on bottom with minimal side undermines. Moreover, have these feeders form of weight with shift tos front parts of. This also positively is bad for done in spits, Simon such specifications and helps feeding trough faster rise to the surface under vymatyvanii.

P. S. At all, in the last time'm using only domestic trough. For of blasting - AKhS and Fidersport, but on-start even and Vegas (VOS). Almost, as in advertising - Enough feed the rich bastards. Stimulate our producers. :flag:

+2

Boev wrote:

P. S. At all, in the last time'm using only domestic trough. For of blasting - AKhS and Fidersport, but on-start even and Vegas (VOS). Almost, as in advertising - Enough feed the rich bastards. Stimulate our producers.

So they realistically and on price, and by the quality of "make" of bourgeois :cool:

+2

duffy333 wrote:

So they realistically and on price, and by the quality of "make" of bourgeois

+ 500-hundred. And still if recall about methods from techno carp, then with certitude can say that burzhuyskuyu products buy this himself bastard will see now. Pyvat.

wrote:

Medkarp better and two march

wrote:

MA It like Medkarp, but I understood, their already not produce

If this is so the market all on their jobs alphabetise.

wrote:

. As the me, Medkarp better and two march and Fox

Very funny

Need not be prestige, to see difference between kormushkami Medkarp and Vegas. The general have them one thing - they pixels more under a hard-on. In the rest of the same, this utterly different products. And alone and second have the right on life, but personally my opinion - trough Vegas on head higher Medkarpa. Under fix on all indices.
Incidentally,! Mike., if you will need trough Medkarp, please. Their I have even there is. And help. :mybb:

I even not know what me crime as must give to I moved with vegasov on it on-start. Even difficult to imagine that this should be o.o.